as a forensic scientist how much do you earn? what are your working conditions? where do you spend most of your time? how many hours a week do you work? what is the process of solving a crime scene? (please explain in depth) can you explain what a day in the life of a forensic scientist will look like? how many different scenes will you look at per day?

5
5

Emily’s Answer

0
I have looked up salaries for forensic scientists and I found the average to be about $35k.

They are not in the field but rather brought the samples from the crime scene investigators. If you are wanting to be the one collecting data from the scene of the crimes, you will want to look into becoming a crime scene investigator.
0

Emily’s Answer

0

0

Samantha’s Answer

0
Forensic scientist are first scientists. That means that 99% of their career is spent in the laboratory analyzing evidence. Most police agencies have a dedicated crime scene team that actually goes out to the scene, documents, and collects the evidence. This team usually does not include forensic scientists! Most forensic scientists do not go out to any scene. If you do not enjoy working in a lab, or participating in the labs at school, being a forensic scientist is probably not a good career path for you.
0