am i going to be fames

Miguel’s Answer

This totally up to you! One additional thing that I will add as a response is to keep a good attitude. You may be exceptional at certain things, but if you have a bad attitude it could hinder you from meeting your maximum potential.

I especially love the Charles Swindoll's poem, "Attitudes". The last line says, "I am convinced that life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent how I react to it, and so it is with you, we are in charge of our attitudes."

I wish you the best in whatever you set your mind to accomplish, even if it is becoming famous.

Miguel recommends the following next steps:

• Read "Attitude" by Charles Swindoll - Copy and paste link in a browser: http://faculty.kutztown.edu/friehauf/attitude.html

Maria’s Answer

That is a question that cant be answered by anyone. But if you work hard, be diligent, and committed to success, then you surely will become a positive influence in society. That is more important to become g famous.