What are other ways colleges accept the application except common app?

3
3

Hasti’s Answer

1
Hi Hanna!

Very great question. I absolutely agree with Abhinav's answer. In addition, there are other ways that you can apply to different institutions depending on your eligibility. I mean this in regards to scholarship programs that distribute your application for the award to universities of your choice (specifically the ones they are partnered with). One particular one that I applied for myself was the QuestBridge National College Match.

QuestBridge's website is as follows: https://www.questbridge.org/high-school-students/national-college-match

Through the QuestBridge application, geared towards academically striving seniors in high school that are low-income, you have the opportunity to get matched to a top college with a full-ride or extremely generous scholarship. This is just one out of many other ways that you can apply and get financial aid. I figured to mention this to you if you haven't heard of it and would be interested.

Don't hesitate to ask us any more questions! Career Village is here to help.
1

Blake’s Answer

0
Hey Hanna,

I believe that you can still send in your application via the mail.

Thanks,
Blake
0

Abhinav’s Answer

0
In addition to the common app there are other application systems as well. One notable one being the coalition app. Also many public institution systems with multiple campuses may have their own portal system such as the case with the UT portal system as well as the UC portal system. Hope this is what you were looking for!
0