As an international student, the search for outside scholarships can be complicated, since a lot of scholarships are specifically for citizens or have a residency requirement. What is the best way for an international student to find lesser-known scholarships?

Lewis& Clark College, Incoming junior, 3,92 GPA, Psychology & International Affairs, Looking to bridge the gap between institutional aid and remaining tuition ($5000 a year) #scholarship #financial-aid #college

6

Hyesun’s Answer

Hi Adrian, I wonder you already know about this website. https://www.scholarme.co/
Scholar me enables you to apply thousands of scholarships with writing one application.
This website is free and your privacy will be protected. I hope you could find a great scholarship throughout this website. Good luck!

I did not. Thanks a lot. Adrian D.

3

Aaliyah J.’s Answer

Hi Adrian. Congratulations on your acceptance! I will echo some of the previous advice. Search for institutional and departmental scholarships. Also, contact their International Services offices for additional resources and support.

0

Emily’s Answer

Try applying for scholarships through the school you will be attending. For example my school was Brazosport College and they have a list of scholarships to apply for specifically for that school.

0

Emily’s Answer

0