What should I do to increase extra thinking power & enlarge my leadership skills?

2

I have came to know something about few top universities of canada, sometimes they requires Leadership skills, extra thinking power for giving scholarships to study in their universities. So that, I want to study abroad & also make a improvement on this skills.
#july20 #experts #professors #business

2

0
Hello Samsuzzoha!

To enhance your leadership skills, I recommend you to be active in your school clubs or any other groups you could join. As you know, the definition is the action of leading a group of people or an organization. In other words, you could experience the direct/indirect leadership from any group activities rather than individual activity. Do not afraid to join the clubs and be proactive!

In my case, I was the president of student council when I was in highschool. I was responsible for selection of committee chairpersons and it helped me to think about HR allocation. In addition, I was also responsible to lead the school events and meetings which let me learn how to plan and operate the event from the starting point. There are lots of other lessons I learned from it.

As I said above, do not afraid to do something new and try it first. Especially, if you could take any role in your group, it would let you grow up in diverse ways!
I think, I got your point from my perspective. I agree with your opinion & it will be very helpful. Thank you very much for supporting me as a guide. Samsuzzoha Z. Translate
0

Krasti’s Answer

0
Hi Samsuzzoha,

A good way to increase critical thinking is to read more books. Reading helps you expand your thinking and could force you to comprehend the topic from another perspective. You can choose books that may challenge you to think critically. Personally, I enjoy reading Malcolm Gladwell's books because he shares a lot of great insights that makes me think in a different way that I normally wouldn't have thought about otherwise. And if you are not a reader, you could always try listening to audiobooks. As long as your mind is being stimulated, you are exercising your thinking power. And if you are interested in increasing your leadership skills, you can even read books relating to leadership. Another good way to increase leadership skills is getting involved in an activity that allows you to practice leadership, such as being part of organizations and taking a lead on a project, organizing an event, etc. There are tons of opportunities you can do to increase leadership skills and it doesn't always have to be a big activity. Good luck!
I've read your opinion and I think this is very helpful to me. Thank you very much for giving such a best idea. Samsuzzoha Z. Translate
0