I just completed my 12th sci from high school with satisfying grades But now I m a bit confused to hangup with which branch COMPUTER ENG OR INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY .ALSO MY FUTURE PLAN IS IN FOREIGN COUN SO WHICH IS BEST BRANCH IN FOREIGN???

3

so i help some help on this....?

3

Sivaramakrishnan’s Answer

1

Hi

Bachelor in computer science and B.Tech ( Information Technology ) there is no much difference in career as well as subjects. So you can take up either one of it and excel with some programming languages if you are looking to go as software engineer.

ALL THE BEST !!!!!

what about ICT BRANCH....?? Bhavarth S. Translate
Computer Science deals with both the Software and Hardware aspect of a computer. CS students learn about Electronic Devices like Logic Gates, FETs, etc in their courseware. Information Technology deals with just the software aspect of Computer Science. IT students are not taught about Electronics. Information and Communication Technology deals with Software and the Communication / Telecommunication aspect. ICT students learn about Transmission media, Antennas, etc. Sivaramakrishnan Manikantan Translate
okay thanks...! Bhavarth S. Translate
1

Vivek’s Answer

0

Hi

you can take up either of the courses as they are of equal value but what is more important is to decide from which college you would take up these courses and your scores. Also you can try to continue your education in the foreign country you want to settle.

All The Best!

0