Can you please give me some interviewee question for Cebu Pacific flight attendant
I actually did a quick search on the internet for your question - what types of questions will you be asked during an interview with Cebu-Pacific? I was surprised to find some answers. (See below.)
I would say that you need to make sure to think about how your current job experience, talents, and skills relate to the job that you are applying for. Make sure that you highlight how you have handled difficult interactions with customers. Explain your experience with flying and food handling, both good and bad. I would express your interest in travel and where you have traveled. You need to highlight why you would be the best candidate. Research online expectations for flight attendants. Sites like GlassDoor can highlight challenges presented by specific airlines or just the role in general.
Gloria recommends the following next steps:
My suggestion would be to think about what is important for you in your job and think of questions relating to this - for example -
-If climate change and what corporations are doing to support this is important for you, you could ask questions about their policies and plans
-If you want to advance from flight attendant into higher levels, you might want to ask about what training and development they offer or where people in this role typically progress to
-If you want to understand how they support their employees, you could ask about how their performance feedback process works, you could ask about the culture and environment, do they have a values and mission statement etc
1) Be prepared to show your interest in the job that Flight Attendants do.
2) Be prepared to show your interest in the airline and general knowledge of that airline.
3) Be prepared to simply demonstrate your own good attributes.
4) Be attentive to what any interviewer says and respond accordingly. I.E. strike a balance between giving an unsolicited speech versus being silent until asked a question.
5) Prepare yourself by positive thinking and be prepared to shine!