Is there anyone available for a informational interview in the medical field

i'm doing a project and i am very interested in the medical field and i have to do a informational interview from someone i n the medical field

hospital-and-health-care medical medicine doctor

Hi Aramis! YoonJi from CareerVillage here. Great idea to pursue an informational interview with someone in the medical field. Unfortunately, we don't allow contact info to be shared on CareerVillage.org for safety and privacy reasons. Did you have a specific question or two to ask our volunteers?? Please post your question and we'll share it with our community for you! yoonji KIM, Admin

2
Pros
2
0

Alys’s Answer

I would be happy to if my position is applicable to what you’d like to know. I’m a Medical Assistant, former Medical Scribe, and will be attending Physician Assistant school beginning next year.
1
Pros
1
0

I am a retired BSN (15 years) who started out as a Respiratory Therapist(15 years).

I would be happy to answer any questions you have.
1
Pros
1
0