3

Hi,iam from india and i have completed my +2th grade i wish to be in sports field after my +2.I am good in football and i also trying to do some sports related jobs.plz suggest me some jobs related to sports.

3

0

Shruthi’s Answer

Hi,
So when it comes to sports there are lots of opportunities , either you can train to be a player or you can go for some business related field like sports management. If you have good organizing and leadership skills then sports management would be a really good choice. It is not just related to one country, so it will provide you a global exposure as well. Some of the other options include : sports promoter, athletic trainer or sports marketing manager if you're interested in marketing
0
0

Dr Nadeem’s Answer

Hi
Welcome to sports world.
First opt a course as BSE from any reputed university in india.
Haryana is a best state for Sports Education because it is having good sports stadium and GOVT is also promoting the same.In evening ,Join District sports Academy for daily practice for the sports you prefere.
Goodluck

Dr Nadeem Mian
Mentor
0
0

Sanath’s Answer

Hello ,

I would love to say learn sports medicine / sports management.
Join a good company through hard work for sports management !!
It will be hard way coz its niche in India !!
You would need alot of contacts/ known personals in the field to help you out.

Thank you
0
0

Dr Nadeem’s Answer

YOU DO BSE.
A Bachelor of Sports Medicine will give you Education of Sports Therapy plus Sports practical too.So this is a good option and In evening join District Stadium for practical of Sports of your choice.

So these are good options to YOU.
So join any option.
Goodluck for your Career Endeavors.

Dr Nadeem Mian Mentor
0