How do I not get bored in life?

I am so scared of becoming bored of my job, location, or set path in life and not enjoying what I do. How do I find something that is invigorating and always changes? #life #help

I relate to you; I'm also easily bored and always hungry for new experiences. I think your best bet would be learning another language and finding a job that enables you to live in various countries and/or travel constantly. The constantly new environment would provide the stimulation you look for in life. Zella H.

3

Amy’s Answer

Hi Krista, as long as you chose or do something you love and your passionate about you will never be bored and i guess if it comes to that point just make sure you are working in a company that allows you to grow, im constantly asking my manager for new challenges and this help me to keep going! And one important think that i will focus is make sure that the company you are working share your values and gives you flexibility to work and balance your personal life.

0

Krista’s Answer

First, what is your definition of being bored? Is routine boring? If so, ask yourself why am I in this routine? Is it for a bigger purpose, are you working towards a goal? Then that routine might be very useful. But again, always ask yourself why you do what you do. That is your motivation, that is your heart.

Boredom is basically that your brain doesn't get enough input. So go out, experience, learn and don't get stuck in a comfort zone. Good luck and wishing you a very happy life!

0

The best advice I can give is choose a career that excites you. Perhaps you will enjoy a career that has a lot of traveling or many different tasks on a day-to-day basis. Regardless of what career you do choose, trust me, you WILL be busy. SO don't worry too much about getting bored. Just follow your gut instincts and do what you love.

0