Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

liyah A.’s Avatar
liyah A. May 25 127 views

Can someone help me find a job?

I'm only 15 and I need help looking for a job that will accept me. #help #job #career...

#job-search

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. May 01 115 views

Should I take anatomy and physiology along with Pharmacology and Nutrition?

Hello there So in summer I term which starts 06/04/2020 and ends on 07/01/2020 I will plan to take anatomy and physiology level 2 which is 4 credits in 5 weeks. Now along with that class, I'm planning (or deciding) whether or not I should take pharmacology which is 3 credits. However, there...

#college #nurse #books #fashion #careeradvice #medical #courses #medicine #nursing #summer #library #anatomy #summerterm #career #help

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 05 74 views

I am stuck between wanting to be a Photographer and being an animal trainer...How do I decide which would benefit me more?

My whole life I have LOVED animals, I've lived with many different species and kinds of animals. Everywhere from a classic house cat or dog, I've had birds, lizards, fish, ferrets, bunnies, guinea pig's, snakes, all the way to weird exotic animals like a capybara, zebra, we had an elephant,...

#photo #animals #photography #collage #veterinarian #zoology #help

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 524 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 28 140 views

I can't figure out which Information Technology (IT) that are still on demand?

I have to pick one of this specialization: *Forensic Specialization *Web Design and Development *IT Management and Administration #technology #computer #information-technology # #programming #help #ondemandjob #future #covid19 #career #careercoach...

#major

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. Apr 26 69 views

Will you give me some tips on how to improve my anatomy and physiology exams?

On my last question, #college #medicine I realized that I shouldn't give up on my dream of becoming a nurse. However, what strategies can I use to do a good performance in my exams? should I read my notes every 15 minutes per day? or maybe read them 40 minutes per day? or what kind of...

#books #nurses #2023 #dreams #2020 #exams #help

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. Apr 26 158 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#registered-nurses #interiordesign #math #nursing #medicine #reading #healthcare #engineer

Jasmine P.’s Avatar
Jasmine P. Apr 23 57 views

If I want to be a school nurse, what are the requirements to be a school nurse? How is covid-19 impacting school nurses & regular nurses?

I'm in high school at the edge of graduation & many of my science teachers recommend me to join in some sort of career with science. I'm not sure what I still want to be, and honestly a school nurse sounds kind of easy. The thing is at first I wanted to be a social worker but for me it...

#nurse #nursing #medical #medicine #healthcare #nurse-training #school #help

Mermaid O.’s Avatar
Mermaid O. Apr 21 51 views

Does anyone know where can I learn latin?

Hello, my name is Leslie and I'm in my 3rd year in college. I would love to learn Latin for free. #latin #college #help #free #2020...

#college-major

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 178 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#covid19 #college #financial-planning #student #tuition #food #remotely #technology #job #work #money #scholarship #help

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Mar 24 156 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06 120 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

#endit #human-trafficking #college #sex-trafficking #intern #career #advice #help

Diomedes O.’s Avatar
Diomedes O. Feb 06 109 views

What is the college life like?

I'm pretty nervous about college and to see if it's going to be really hard. # #help...

#college-advice

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 152 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

sophia L.’s Avatar
sophia L. Jan 01 255 views

I dont have a clue on what to do with my life

I don't know what i want to do. That scares me. I've taken so many "personal" job quizzes but none of them have what i'm looking for, and i don't even know what i'm looking for. Im just scared that one day when i'm 30 i'm gonna wake up and realize that i made the wrong decision. How will I know...

#career-choice #career #help

Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10, 2019 80 views
paola B.’s Avatar
paola B. Nov 08, 2019 52 views

what is a cloud engineer ?

i want to know what a cloud engineer does , because I've never heard of it before and I'm interested. #cloud-engineer #help...

#interested

lexi V.’s Avatar
lexi V. Nov 04, 2019 98 views

how did you stay positive during school?

worried ill get distracted and not stay committed...

#help

Angeleyshka C.’s Avatar
Angeleyshka C. Oct 22, 2019 102 views

Should I do an Elementary Education Major with a Spanish Minor or Spanish Major with a Secondary Education Minor??

I am a sophomore student-athlete in college and I am currently confused and don't know what to do. I am fluent in Spanish since that is my first language but I am not sure what is best out there in the teaching world with what will I have more opportunities and earn more. Any advice is really...

#education #teaching #help

Christine S.’s Avatar
Christine S. Sep 22, 2019 100 views

I don't know what to do.

I'm not really sure what to do for college, I'm a junior in high school and I'm pretty lost. I don't really have any ideas in mind, although I spend a lot of time on my laptop I don't see myself liking a profession based on technology ( I've researched about computer science, programming, etc....

#lost #confused #help

Christine S.’s Avatar
Christine S. Sep 22, 2019 78 views

Do you need cooking experience to go to a Cooking Academy?

I have no cooking experience at all, I've never taken any classes and I've never really cooked much but I want to be a chef. Do I need any experience at all? Is it okay to not have any or should I think about some other major? #chef #cooking...

#help

Tanner W.’s Avatar
Tanner W. Sep 20, 2019 101 views

Is a college degree worth it?

My name is Tanner and i am 23 years old. I'm really interested in computers and love them! I am into the ( IT ) field of networking. What type of skill(s) will i need to become successful in this area?...

#help

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19, 2019 117 views

How do deal with living in a dorm

Theres a 25% chance ill have to study out of town, how do i get a dorm #college #studying-tips #college-bound...

#help

savannah W.’s Avatar
savannah W. Sep 10, 2019 163 views

I need help deciding a career so I can start applying to the right colleges.

I have always been very intelligent, as well as open to new ideas and information. My grades have always been very well. I have many things about me that send me into many different careers, I feel i'm running out of time. I see myself in the medical field, but also in so many others. #college...

#career #help

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05, 2019 112 views

How can i get a scholarship to UCI Irvine?

#ignitingpossibilities i will get scholarship from UC Irvine because they support professional gamers #scholarship #financial-aid #college #money #help...

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Sep 04, 2019 86 views

Is film production worth it?

I am interested in film but have been discouraged hearing that the success rate is low and the overall process takes a lot of time and waiting. Is it still worth it to go into that field? #film #college...

#help

Russia M.’s Avatar
Russia M. Sep 04, 2019 109 views