Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. 10 hours ago 8 views

schools/colleges for a hopeful broadcaster

Hello! I have been researching schools for becoming a broadcaster (preferably Canadian), and I have come across one called Fanshawe College. It seems like a good college, but I also want to keep my options open! If you could kindly suggest some schools, thank you! #broadcating #colleges...

#help #schools

sanuji J.’s Avatar
sanuji J. Jan 10 24 views

how to become a zoo keeper and I want to be one

I love to help animals and I would do anything to help these unique animals in the future. Can a 12-year-old be a zookeeper? love to help and make future better! #help...

#animals

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Jan 08 36 views

Tax Season

Hello, I decided this year that i want to prepare 1040 returns, and i just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer some questions i have about preparing. They are are as followed: 1) Do i need to come up with a business name if i am the only who will be preparing taxes? If so does...

#accounting #help #taxseason

Lauren C.’s Avatar
Lauren C. Dec 09, 2020 139 views
diana M.’s Avatar
diana M. Dec 03, 2020 59 views

what do you have to do to be a fbi

i like to help others...

#help

Divija K.’s Avatar
Divija K. Dec 01, 2020 114 views

Help in the Psychology Field

I am a Junior in High School and I need any advice on how the Psychology field is like and what a pathway looks like to take it. #high-school #help...

#psychology

Alishia P.’s Avatar
Alishia P. Nov 30, 2020 80 views

What techniques could I use to help me improve my grammar?

I would like to better my vocabulary and how I write my sentences....

#help

Navya A.’s Avatar
Navya A. Nov 25, 2020 84 views

Help me make a choice between law or medicine as a career

I'm really passionate about human rights, women's rights, climate change and socio economic issues but I also really like biology and the idea of helping people everyday, please help me decide! #career #law #help #rights...

#medicine

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 86 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. #acting #help #business #actor...

#thefuture

Ziair S.’s Avatar
Ziair S. Nov 09, 2020 52 views

How can our careers help with our goals?

What can our careers do to better help our goals, like if we want to learn more about others things and get better education? #help...

#helping-others

Angelina S.’s Avatar
Angelina S. Nov 03, 2020 56 views

I'm in 11th grade and beginning to consider applying for scholarships, what do I do first?

Asking this since Idk where to start, I also want to know what kinds of scholarships can I apply for at the moment. #anyone...

#help

Briana C.’s Avatar
Briana C. Oct 27, 2020 36 views

What college is best to go to for OBGYN?

I am currently looking for 3 of the best colleges that would help a lot with my future of being an OBGYN? A college that helps a lot with financial aid, and has helpful students and administration. #help #pediatric-nursing #pediatric-nursing...

#medical-school

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 61 views

College Courses

What college classes should i take that would have the biggest effect on the succesfulness of myself and my buisness? what are some helpful classes that are extra but help you get a better idea of the economic supply chain #college-admissions...

#help

Alec S.’s Avatar
Alec S. Oct 26, 2020 34 views

Is college the best route for an Air Traffic Controller?

I like the idea of controlling the local air space and giving out help to other pilots to keep everybody safe. #help #planes...

#airtrafficcontrol

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 89 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#therapist #health #children #helping-others #therapy #medicine #therapists #help #mental-health #councelling

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 120 views

What does a masters in business help with?

Is pursuing getting a Masters in business worth it or should I focus on a Bachelors degree? Would a Masters open any extra doors for future career options? #help #business...

#mba

Matthew M.’s Avatar
Matthew M. Oct 23, 2020 49 views

Actually how stressful is being an air traffic controller?

Im a high school student that is looking to get into air traffic controlling as a job for the future. Im in high school and then im going to go to college so I feel like I have the stress levels for it but im just curious how stress it it actually is. Ive had people tell me its a stressful job...

#help #jobs #how-stressful #high-school-students

Jenny G.’s Avatar
Jenny G. Oct 05, 2020 141 views

What do I do after graduating high school and want to work with crimes and figuring them out? Criminology perhaps

hello! I have some questions because i really don’t know what to do after I graduate especially when you’re the first one in the family to go through this. im absolutely interested in going to college and get a degree in criminology,but I don’t know for how long,what the degree will get me...

#criminology #help #college #criminaljustice #career #high-school

Melissa W.’s Avatar
Melissa W. Sep 29, 2020 84 views

Is it better to work as a nurse practitioner in a hospital or in a clinic?

I'm a junior in high school and want to pursue a career in the medical field. I am good at science and math and love to help people. I am very family oriented and want to have a career that still gives me time to be with friend's and family but at the same time give me the fun and excitement of...

#help #career-choice #medical

Cassandra C.’s Avatar
Cassandra C. Sep 23, 2020 164 views

Do you have to become a Police Officer to become Detective?

I want to help make a difference and I feel like this career can help me pursue my dream. #help...

#career

Jairo C.’s Avatar
Jairo C. Sep 19, 2020 130 views

How can I help a person in need?

I have a strong passion and dedication for helping others I always love helping people who seem to have some type of major struggle in their life and I try my best in helping a person as much as I can #help # counseling...

#life-coach

Damen S.’s Avatar
Damen S. Sep 16, 2020 144 views

How can a poor family possibly afford collage

I'm a 17 year old poor Caucasian male who comes from a poor family. I'm trying to go to college but I didn't start think about it till this summer and don't really have the money for it. #college #broke #poor #help...

#computerscience

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Sep 04, 2020 126 views

How can you help me determine a future career?

I am a sophomore at HillCrest High School I want to be successful but i don't know what my future goals are. #career-choice...

#help

Beverly L.’s Avatar
Beverly L. Sep 04, 2020 82 views

Pros of being interior designer

I'm in 10th grade today and I'm planning to be an interior designer in the future but they won't agree that I will take on this course can you guys help me change my parent's mind? #interior #help...

#interior-design

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31, 2020 304 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#travel #career-path #anyone #counselor #help #career

Alexis B.’s Avatar
Alexis B. Aug 31, 2020 120 views

Do you recommend going to get your masters degree in architecture?

Does having a masters degree help you make more money? Will having a masters set you apart from others?# #career-path...

#help