Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Aug 01 138 views

How can I manage my finances in college?

I don't have any financial knowledge on how I should be handling my money in college and I am not able to rely on my parents or ask them for help on such things. #july20 #collegestudent #finances...

#help

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Jul 29 82 views

Why is it hard to build my network and find a mentor in my field of study?

I am an IT major. I tried my best to build my network and find a mentor, but it's really hard. Maybe, I am not doing it the right way. I need help....building my network, finding a mentor.....almost EVERYTHING. Technology might be in demand, but it's really hard to find a job without...

#major #july20 #college #help #mentor #network #technology #networking #building

tamiya H.’s Avatar
tamiya H. Jul 29 44 views

Is there any degrees you can have to be able to do two careers. So you won’t have to do double collage?

Hi My name is tamiya H, a Junior at Booker T Washington. Who’s looking for help to have a Great future. #july #knowledge #college...

#help

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23 98 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

Tea F.’s Avatar
Tea F. Jul 23 63 views

What are ways to keep children learning in a non-academic setting, especially while quarantining?

With school being online, children being in daycare, the lack of summer camps, clubs, and other activities, it's becoming harder to help children continue to learn in a fun way. Many students, including myself, have found it difficult to learn from online classes: the material just doesn't...

#children #help #teacher #education #july20 #school

Demi C.’s Avatar
Demi C. Jul 23 29 views

I have a new idea on transportation,how can I be helped to make it work

I have a new idea on transportation,how can l be helped to make it work??...

#help

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20 79 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#music #career-choice #confused #decisions #career #help #graphicdesign #psychology #stuck #starvingartist #profitable #money #architecture #arts

Anjali S.’s Avatar
Anjali S. Jul 18 84 views

What kind of part time job can I do to help my studies financially?

I’m an #under_graduate who’s in need of some suggestions on how I can #help myself financially for my #further_studies. #july20...

#job-search

Victwhon N.’s Avatar
Victwhon N. Jul 07 64 views

Why is it so hard to get a scholarship for a D1 school?

I’m about to turn 16. I care about others and like to help others out. #scholarship #financial-aid #help #student...

Nathaniel T.’s Avatar
Nathaniel T. Jun 08 289 views

I Have not Received ANY Scholarships! 60+ applications!

I have applied to many merit and need-based scholarships. I am from a middle class family and have a 5.4 unweighted GPA, as well as a 1520 on my SAT. I am half Asian and half white. Both my parents are first-generation college students. We have low income and high assets, and I really want to...

#help #scholarship #financial-aid #rejections #essay #engineering #college

liyah A.’s Avatar
liyah A. May 25 202 views

Can someone help me find a job?

I'm only 15 and I need help looking for a job that will accept me. #help #job #career...

#job-search

Harley Marie C.’s Avatar
Harley Marie C. May 05 120 views

I am stuck between wanting to be a Photographer and being an animal trainer...How do I decide which would benefit me more?

My whole life I have LOVED animals, I've lived with many different species and kinds of animals. Everywhere from a classic house cat or dog, I've had birds, lizards, fish, ferrets, bunnies, guinea pig's, snakes, all the way to weird exotic animals like a capybara, zebra, we had an elephant,...

#help #veterinarian #photo #zoology #animals #photography #collage

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 29 938 views

Where Do I Start Investing For Beginner ?

I keep hearing about investing some money, so I decided to give it a try. But I need help? How do I start investing? What app is good for investing? WHERE DO I BEGIN? #finance #accounting #investment-management #money #career #covid19 #help...

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 28 187 views

I can't figure out which Information Technology (IT) that are still on demand?

I have to pick one of this specialization: *Forensic Specialization *Web Design and Development *IT Management and Administration #technology #computer #information-technology # #programming #help #ondemandjob #future #covid19 #career #careercoach...

#major

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26 93 views

Will you give me some tips on how to improve my anatomy and physiology exams?

On my last question, #college #medicine I realized that I shouldn't give up on my dream of becoming a nurse. However, what strategies can I use to do a good performance in my exams? should I read my notes every 15 minutes per day? or maybe read them 40 minutes per day? or what kind of...

#2020 #dreams #2023 #help #exams #books #nurses

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 26 200 views

Should I be a psychiatrist nurse or an interior designer?

Hello, My anatomy and physiology class is not doing great. I've been failing the exams which I study each day to pass the exam. However, I think i'm going to give up to be a nurse and maybe change careers. What do you think I should do? #help #what #nurse # #nurse-practitioner...

#healthcare #interiordesign #registered-nurses #engineer #nursing #math #reading #medicine

Jasmine P.’s Avatar
Jasmine P. Apr 23 82 views

If I want to be a school nurse, what are the requirements to be a school nurse? How is covid-19 impacting school nurses & regular nurses?

I'm in high school at the edge of graduation & many of my science teachers recommend me to join in some sort of career with science. I'm not sure what I still want to be, and honestly a school nurse sounds kind of easy. The thing is at first I wanted to be a social worker but for me it...

#nurse-training #healthcare #nursing #school #help #nurse #medical #medicine

Account D.’s Avatar
Account D. Apr 21 65 views

Does anyone know where can I learn latin?

Hello, my name is Leslie and I'm in my 3rd year in college. I would love to learn Latin for free. #latin #college #help #free #2020...

#college-major

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. Apr 20 280 views

What company is doing remotely work?

I'm a college student and I work in school, even though they don't pay me that good. It enough to buy some snacks and it helps me pay some part of my tuition. Since my University shutdown and we're doing online classes, I can't afford to pay the rest of my fall semester class. I'm looking for...

#covid19 #financial-planning #scholarship #tuition #food #college #job #help #work #money #technology #remotely #student

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Mar 24 184 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06 152 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

#endit #human-trafficking #career #college #help #advice #sex-trafficking #intern

Diomedes O.’s Avatar
Diomedes O. Feb 06 125 views

What is the college life like?

I'm pretty nervous about college and to see if it's going to be really hard. # #help...

#college-advice

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 185 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

sophia L.’s Avatar
sophia L. Jan 01 301 views

I dont have a clue on what to do with my life

I don't know what i want to do. That scares me. I've taken so many "personal" job quizzes but none of them have what i'm looking for, and i don't even know what i'm looking for. Im just scared that one day when i'm 30 i'm gonna wake up and realize that i made the wrong decision. How will I know...

#help #career-choice #career

Kaya T.’s Avatar
Kaya T. Dec 10, 2019 99 views