Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. 23 hours ago 15 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

#vet #animals #veterinary-medicine #help #veterinary #higschool #job #veterinarian

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. 2 days ago 34 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

#education #teaching #career #help #911operator #operator #artist #teacher #art #911 #drawing #college

Ridge John E.’s Avatar
Ridge John E. May 28 67 views

Are you looking for someone that can add a great value to your company?

I am a 19 years old #engineering #help First year Nursing Student who wanted to become a successful Doctor someday. I am currently looking for a part-time or full-time job that will somehow help me achieve my dream while gaining experience in a corporate way of...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 19 49 views

How to get a better point?

I catch cramps when trying to make my point better....

#help

Michelle L.’s Avatar
Michelle L. May 10 981 views

How would I be satisfied?

Hi, I’m a freshman in high school. Time is strange to me, this year had gone by fast. I will be in tenth grade next year and it’s scary. I mean I have no goals while everyone is running ahead already. I don’t even think I will make it to college. What happens after that? What if I’m just going...

#scared #help

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05 79 views
leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 86 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled #high-school #children...

#help

Ken W.’s Avatar
Ken W. Apr 19 153 views

What are useful skills for people studying biology?

I will soon be studying biology in college and would like to know if there are important skills that can help me be successful in careers in the field. #science #biology #career...

#help

Daniel O.’s Avatar
Daniel O. Apr 14 75 views
zoe D.’s Avatar
zoe D. Apr 13 58 views
Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 56 views

I know that I want to help children in foster homes or those in a bad environment, but am not sure what path to take to get me there.

I want to help kids that are coming out of bad homes or that are in foster car. My main goal is to help them with their future...

#help

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Apr 08 157 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

#english #artist #art #drawing #career #help

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 87 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. #jobs #help #salary...

#job

james R.’s Avatar
james R. Mar 29 74 views

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children #children...

#help

Utkarsh B.’s Avatar
Utkarsh B. Mar 28 132 views

how can i make money online.

Well am in 12 class ,and want to earn money so that i can help my family,and able to pay my further my tution fees...

#help

Jordyn B.’s Avatar
Jordyn B. Mar 27 87 views

What organizations would help me the most if I plan on pursuing Nursing?

I plan on studying nursing at Baylor University. #planning...

#help

Beatriz L.’s Avatar
Beatriz L. Mar 21 119 views

Where’s the people who need us?

I’m a psychology estudant who adore help people. I think s necessary be available with our society. #society...

#help

Vontrell C.’s Avatar
Vontrell C. Mar 12 114 views
sara P.’s Avatar
sara P. Mar 04 96 views

I wanna become a Psychologist ( social worker) but I'm not sure how to start off.

I'm only a grade 10 student who still doesn't have a job because im trying to get good mark because in grade 9 i kinda lacked everything but now im doing soo much better and I always wanted to become a psychologist but not sure how i should start it like i wanna learn about it alot but im not...

#helpagain #help #psychologist

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Feb 26 102 views

PTIN question

Hello, If i have a PTIN that i received from the firm that i work at. I am able to use that same PTIN number for when i prepare tax returns on my behalf. With my owe business. #pro #help #taxhelp #accountant #cpa #asap #confused...

#taxreturns

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 142 views

What are some good paying jobs in the medical field

I'm a sophomore right now and college will be soon before I know it, and I want a job that I will enjoy doing but also get a good pay so I can help with my family. #jobs #help...

#medical

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 107 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 120 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#designer #fashion-shows #apparel #help #apparel-and-fashion #fashion #merchandising #fashion-design #artist #styling

Regine Shiela A.’s Avatar
Regine Shiela A. Feb 18 413 views

How do I find a scholarship?

#scholarships #help #bspsychology help me to find scholarships because i dont have enough money for my basic needs in online class ....