Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Christine S.’s Avatar
Christine S. Sep 22 40 views

I don't know what to do.

I'm not really sure what to do for college, I'm a junior in high school and I'm pretty lost. I don't really have any ideas in mind, although I spend a lot of time on my laptop I don't see myself liking a profession based on technology ( I've researched about computer science, programming, etc....

#help #lost #confused

Christine S.’s Avatar
Christine S. Sep 22 19 views

Do you need cooking experience to go to a Cooking Academy?

I have no cooking experience at all, I've never taken any classes and I've never really cooked much but I want to be a chef. Do I need any experience at all? Is it okay to not have any or should I think about some other major? #chef #cooking...

#help

Tanner W.’s Avatar
Tanner W. Sep 20 20 views

Is a college degree worth it?

My name is Tanner and i am 23 years old. I'm really interested in computers and love them! I am into the ( IT ) field of networking. What type of skill(s) will i need to become successful in this area?...

#help

Raquel D.’s Avatar
Raquel D. Sep 19 29 views

How do deal with living in a dorm

Theres a 25% chance ill have to study out of town, how do i get a dorm #college #studying-tips #college-bound...

#help

savannah W.’s Avatar
savannah W. Sep 10 77 views

I need help deciding a career so I can start applying to the right colleges.

I have always been very intelligent, as well as open to new ideas and information. My grades have always been very well. I have many things about me that send me into many different careers, I feel i'm running out of time. I see myself in the medical field, but also in so many others. #college...

#help #career

Vincent L.’s Avatar
Vincent L. Sep 05 36 views

How can i get a scholarship to UCI Irvine?

#ignitingpossibilities i will get scholarship from UC Irvine because they support professional gamers #scholarship #financial-aid #college #money #help...

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Sep 04 21 views

Is film production worth it?

I am interested in film but have been discouraged hearing that the success rate is low and the overall process takes a lot of time and waiting. Is it still worth it to go into that field? #film #college...

#help

Russia M.’s Avatar
Russia M. Sep 04 34 views
Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Aug 26 92 views

Can I succeed in business? How can I pick a career that properly suits my interests?

Hello, I'm currently a second-year college student, and I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my future. I'm currently majoring in English, but I've been debating whether to add business as a second major due to my interest in what I perceive as business-related fields. The only...

#job #business-degree #business-field #college-major #career #career-coach #work #major #publishing #business #english-degree #work-experience #english-major #student #career-counseling #career-path #business-major #english #career-planning #education #student-advice #help #career-help #choosing-a-major #advice #career-advice #job-experience

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Aug 26 67 views

Can an English major work in business-related jobs?

As my question says, I'm wondering how successful an English major would be at working in business-related jobs. For example, I'm really interested in the publishing industry. Can you find success working in the publishing industry with only an English degree, or would you recommend...

#job #business-degree #business-field #college-major #career #work #major #publishing #business #english-degree #work-experience #english-major #student #career-counseling #career-path #business-major #english #career-planning #education #student-advice #help #career-help #choosing-a-major #advice #career-advice #job-experience

Kaitlyn G.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn G. Aug 12 41 views
Willy S.’s Avatar
Willy S. Jun 17 75 views
Ankit G.’s Avatar
Ankit G. May 28 62 views
Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09 98 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

#technology #postgrad #abroad #grad #international #help #foreign-languages #business #thinktank

Angel W.’s Avatar
Angel W. Apr 26 80 views
Avyanna S.’s Avatar
Avyanna S. Apr 19 133 views

Can I major in accountancy and go to med school?

I chose accountancy because it's indemand but i know time will come, sooner or later my heart will find it's way to medicine because I really want to be a surgeon. Help me what to do if I graduate in bs accountancy and decided to go to med school after . Thank you for ur answer #premed #doctor...

#medical #help #medschool #healthcare #medicine #accountancy

Ty'Shundria N.’s Avatar
Ty'Shundria N. Apr 16 226 views
Edwin A.’s Avatar
Edwin A. Apr 10 72 views

how do i become a twitch streamer

hi i want to be a twitch streamer but i dont know how to set it up #professional...

#help

Eevie F.’s Avatar
Eevie F. Mar 26 90 views
Aradhana K.’s Avatar
Aradhana K. Mar 08 151 views

What is the best way to keep my laptop safe?

Like from hackers, people who steal my cookies, that kind of stuff. #college #tech #scholarship #student...

#help

Aradhana K.’s Avatar
Aradhana K. Mar 08 85 views

What is the best way to protect my laptop?

Like from hackers, people who use my cookies, that kind of stuff. #college #tech #scholarship #student...

#help

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Feb 04 125 views

Is it normal to start work before signing a contract?

It freaked me out because a few days ago, I received an email notice that I was accepted to a job position that I applied for, but right after that email notice, there was another email giving me instructions for my first assignment and telling me that it needed to be completed within 48...

#job #independent-contractor #contract #job-questions #work-questions #work #confused #help #advice #career-advice #job-advice #college-student

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jan 14 253 views

What would you do if you loved your job but hated your work environment? Would you leave? How would you cope?

For example, I've worked as a copy editor and/or copywriter for both my high school yearbook and college newspaper, and while I wouldn't say that I've LOVED journalism, I do find it enjoyable at times. I would prefer to be doing creative writing, but I genuinely enjoy all types of writing, and...

#job #journalism #career #work #work-environment #career-counseling #work-life-balance #stress #writing #college #student-advice #help #career-help #burnout #advice #career-advice #job-environment #college-student