Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think are closely related to your...

Ashton’s Avatar
Ashton Sep 28 40 views

How can I be more successful in the computer science field as a high schooler?

What can I do during highschool to help me be more successful in the field of computer science?

Teddy’s Avatar
Teddy Sep 27 46 views

Where can I find people who will help me achieve my goals?

life advice, college, career, and finance.

jackie’s Avatar
jackie Sep 17 106 views

how do i become a physiotherapist? HELP ME PLS

i live in canada and I am considering PT as a career choice but Idk where to start. So a little bit about me is that I'm taking a gap year to figure out what I want to do in life. Also how long does it take and is the time worthy? And their pay? Your answers will be greatly appreciated and if u...

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 27 103 views

Does law or medicine give more freedom?

With my current choosing of what field I’d like to pursue, freedom is quite important for me as I’d also like to pursue acting and modelling. What field will give more freedom of time to do this?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 27 140 views

Law or medicine?

I don’t know what to do as I love the debating side of law for justice (which I absolutely enjoy and is a natural talent for me) but I love medicine as I am always interested in helping out any family members or anyone out if they are in pain. For instance, my mum has really bad lower back pain...

Dillin’s Avatar
Dillin Aug 26 142 views

What would i have to learn to get a tech repairing job?

What would i have to learn to get a tech repairing job? is there anything i can do in high school to help me get experience?

Kamari’s Avatar
Kamari Aug 16 142 views

Do Nurses Become Desensitized to Their Work?

Hi! I'm very curious about pursuing nursing. But I am a bit nervous that I won't be able to handle the "gross" things, such as removing deadpans, cleaning people, etc. Is there a way or any tips that help you get used to these stuff?

Lilyann’s Avatar
Lilyann Aug 09 111 views

fbi and secret services question

what can i do to help get into the fbi after high school and college? ,what would help my chances?

Kai’s Avatar
Kai Aug 07 188 views

Shifting courses

Hi! I'm a freshman in college and i'm thinking about shifting courses from Bachelor of science in business administration to Bachelor of science in medical technology by the end of our first sem. Is that okay? Will i go back to first year again if i do that?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Aug 01 218 views

Is it advisable to take dual enrollment while I enter the senior year of high school?

My school doesn't offer many AP classes, and I'm trying to challenge myself academically. Is it advisable for me to take community college classes during my senior year, and how will it affect my college applications?

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jul 27 402 views

How do you limit procrastination?

I think this has been an issue tons of people have because procrastination makes us lose some big opportunities. What are some tips that could help out with procrastination and increase my motivation to work?

Honestee’s Avatar
Honestee Jul 17 195 views

What do I need to do to become a veterinarian, what could help me build up a way to help take care of animals, and successfully do that with out any complications.

What websites could help me out.

Lilly’s Avatar
Lilly Jul 14 96 views

I love animals and I'm a creative person. What career is best for me?

Hi! I'm really interested in animals and biology. I have tried 2 entrance exams already , but I did not get selected. I am really clueless now as I don't know what to do. I'm also a creative person and enjoy art and even interior designing.

Jacinta’s Avatar
Jacinta Jun 29 174 views

What are some majors many students overlook that can make me a lot of money?

I am a 15-year-old and I was interested in Physical Therapy, Athletic Training, and Therapy. I would like to know if there are any other majors and jobs that I have overlooked or don't know about that will make me successful.

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 21 169 views

I need some names of sites, where I can enhance my extracurriculars this summer online.

I have tried Coursera, but the courses are paid. For online volunteering, I want some short-term online opportunities, if anybody can help me, that would really help.

Alessia’s Avatar
Alessia Jun 09 208 views

how to keep going

what's the best way to keep going and working while fighting depression and anxiety?

Mahir’s Avatar
Mahir Jun 01 216 views

Getting into my Dream College

Is there even a chance for me to get into Colombia university with a major in Computer Science as an 11th grade? Is there any way too boost my chances or make myself stand out besides SAT and GPA? Any advice?

Freddie’s Avatar
Freddie May 27 267 views

Is it better to do your undergrad in mechanical engineering and for grad school, focus on the actual career?

Hello, I am currently a junior and I am preparing for my major and the college that I want to be enrolled in. I am interested in being a part of STEM however I am not sure what I want to do exactly. Some of my career interests include aerospace, biotech, biomedical, nuclear engineer,...

Sanaiya’s Avatar
Sanaiya May 26 155 views

How can I become a good advocate to help others that need a home ?

I want to help kid and teen’s of all ages that need a home .

Christopher’s Avatar
Christopher May 03 213 views

How do I find the motivation and passion for things that I am interested in?

I am someone who struggles with motivation and don't have a specific career I want to follow. I just want to live a good life making good money with a job I don't mind doing. How can I find my passion? Do I not know enough of myself to be throwing myself at the wind with no direction? Am I...

Darnell’s Avatar
Darnell Apr 19 205 views

What are the Do's and Don'ts of Culinary?

I would appreciate some tips from experienced cooks that would be useful in the field or good information to know.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 18 303 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

soup’s Avatar
soup Mar 20 261 views

what careers are available in computer science?

I'm taking AP CSP and its very interesting

laya’s Avatar
laya Mar 11 208 views

What is the best way to prepare for AP tests?

what is the best way to study for test in ap world history, and prepare for the ap test?

MacKenzie’s Avatar
MacKenzie Mar 01 124 views

How much can teaching change in 10 years?

I think that teaching would be a fun profession, and I really hope that once I get to be a teacher, I can still be in the classroom changing lives. #help

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Feb 06 267 views

Where could I find scholarships for 2022 in abroad?

I am from the Philippines and I wanna pursue MIS or IS degree this upcoming year preferably English as their medium. #scholarship #study-abroad #college #help

Erkhes’s Avatar
Erkhes Feb 03 213 views

How do I keep myself motivated?

Everyday I wake up, I just don't feel like going to school and just oversleep. #college #school #help #student

kimly’s Avatar
kimly Feb 03 154 views

how can i do better academically and stay consistent?

#studying-tips #college #school #help

Iremnur’s Avatar
Iremnur Jan 01 237 views

hey, I want to get my economical freedom also got experienced in my hobbies

I've always been into space and Journaling but you know, it's hard to find a way to improve myself on my interests about these kind of topics. I think I should get some experience and have my own economical freedom. Can you guys help me about finding a way to feel satisfied(?), thank you!...

Amelia’s Avatar
Amelia Dec 18, 2021 322 views

Hey guys,i really need your help! i have a bachelor's degree in Civil/Dams and Water Resources Engineering ,what are the jobs i should look into ? i don't know what to do or where to start!

#engineering #help