Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

elvie D.’s Avatar
elvie D. 2 days ago 24 views
DeBond C.’s Avatar
DeBond C. Oct 05 42 views

What is the best way to figure out which colleges have abroad-study course for the major that I wish to pursue?

I have a hard time finding schools that will show me their abroad study opportunities . Am I looking at the wrong place or is there a better place to find these things other than the school's official website? college-major...

help

Ethan H.’s Avatar
Ethan H. Aug 31 59 views
Galo O.’s Avatar
Galo O. Aug 17 148 views

What career should I follow if I'm good with people?

Hi! I trying to decide what to study and I want to choose something that I'm good at, and that is people. I always have been a good listener and really helpful person. I find people being comfortable around me and always try to be close to me to get help or just simply hang out. Not trying to...

career-counseling career-choice help career

Autumn J.’s Avatar
Autumn J. Aug 01 135 views

Should my major still be business-esque or something like writing/editing?

I don't know much about the specifics of majors and minors in college. But for a while I thought it was something about business. Now I'm thinking. I like to read so much and write. When I do read (some amazing books btw), my mind goes over and over, unconsciously editing and analyzing, it's...

entrepreneur business senior writing editor help

Valarie T.’s Avatar
Valarie T. Jul 28 95 views

Does this work?

I want to know if this website actually helps you guys....

help

Nusrat M.’s Avatar
Nusrat M. Jun 22 145 views

How do you learn proper work ethic and time managment?

I'm a junior who feels very lost about her own education and future. I already have terrible work/time management and somehow fall behind in everything. Not only does it affect my education but personal life/mental health. help student...

career

Jesus B.’s Avatar
Jesus B. Jun 22 175 views

What if I don't know what I am good for nor what I like

I am really good at school, but it does not mean it is easy for me. I am a hardworking person who always want to succeed in any task I am assigned. However, there is no subject in school that I could say I love or that is interesting to me for a future career. career career-choice...

help

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19 273 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

veterinary-medicine higschool job animals veterinarian veterinary vet help

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Jun 18 188 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

artist teaching 911 operator college education art teacher 911operator drawing help career

Ridge John E.’s Avatar
Ridge John E. May 28 145 views

Are you looking for someone that can add a great value to your company?

I am a 19 years old engineering help First year Nursing Student who wanted to become a successful Doctor someday. I am currently looking for a part-time or full-time job that will somehow help me achieve my dream while gaining experience in a corporate way of...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 19 78 views

How to get a better point?

I catch cramps when trying to make my point better....

help

Michelle L.’s Avatar
Michelle L. May 10 1184 views

How would I be satisfied?

Hi, I’m a freshman in high school. Time is strange to me, this year had gone by fast. I will be in tenth grade next year and it’s scary. I mean I have no goals while everyone is running ahead already. I don’t even think I will make it to college. What happens after that? What if I’m just going...

scared help

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 143 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled high-school children...

help

Ken W.’s Avatar
Ken W. Apr 19 240 views

What are useful skills for people studying biology?

I will soon be studying biology in college and would like to know if there are important skills that can help me be successful in careers in the field. science biology career...

help

zoe D.’s Avatar
zoe D. Apr 13 84 views
Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 97 views

I know that I want to help children in foster homes or those in a bad environment, but am not sure what path to take to get me there.

I want to help kids that are coming out of bad homes or that are in foster car. My main goal is to help them with their future...

help

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. Apr 08 240 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

artist english art drawing help career

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 132 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. jobs help salary...

job

james R.’s Avatar
james R. Mar 29 116 views

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children children...

help

Utkarsh B.’s Avatar
Utkarsh B. Mar 28 203 views

how can i make money online.

Well am in 12 class ,and want to earn money so that i can help my family,and able to pay my further my tution fees...

help

Jordyn B.’s Avatar
Jordyn B. Mar 27 125 views

What organizations would help me the most if I plan on pursuing Nursing?

I plan on studying nursing at Baylor University. planning...

help