Career questions tagged help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think are closely related to your question, and apply the #any to be sure. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Aleika176 views

What are some ways I can advance into my career as a labor and delivery nurse as a rising senior in high school?

Hi, I am a rising senior and wanting to go into nursing, specifically labor and delivery nursing. I wanted to know if there’s any certificates I can get or even online or even classes I can take to take it a step further into my career? I also am wanting to go to Baylor university to help me pursue my career, any advice? It would be much appreciated!

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Verenisse134 views

how do you know the university you are going to the best fit for you?

tips on making the decision

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
tabby534 views

How to find Interior Design Jobs (Apprenticeship)?

Ive been studying Interior design and Arcitercture for a short time in college and Im wondering how would someone get into getting your hands dirty physically into the interior design world. Ive create some really nice mood boards and want them to come to life. It's been hard to find jobs when you're only in community college. However, since Im an artist I venture into different hobbies of mine and I get caught up and lose track of what I really want to do. I want to be a professional Interior designer and get my A.A.S and then my B.F.A but I want to be an assistant or something. Please help me out here. Thanks for reading.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
martha160 views

what career should I considered?

what career should i considered finishing my college in high school

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
chankrisna219 views

how can i be be better at Time Management?

Time management is Vital to Everyday Life, every moment counts even if you are on or off the clock. just like Managing my money, i've also Learned to manage my time. How so? lets say i have to be at work at a Specific time, i would get up early just so i have enough time to do things i need, then i can enjoy some time before work. everyone starts somewhere and i hope you do not take this to heart but if you learn to start building good habits now, later you will no longer have to worry.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Janae351 views

How do I select which major is best for me?

Hi everyone! I'm currently a freshman at a community college with a general liberal arts major. I'm quite interested in both business/entrepreneurship and psychology. The only hesitation in pursuing one or the other is the job opportunities afterward. I'd like to move forward within the psychology sector but I don't want to work in clinical psychology. After researching, I have heard that it is difficult to gain financial success unless you receive higher education within the field. Also, I'd like to move forward in business/entrepreneurship but arithmetics is not my strong suit. What would you suggest my next steps be? Or any guidance?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Steven350 views

Is it normal to not know what you want to do?

Like not knowing what career you want to pursue

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
gabriel555 views

What should I do for a financially stabled future?

How do i know exactly what i want to do when I'm older and what college do I want to go to and also what should i do in the future if i have no idea what to do I find a job and work my way up

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Serena541 views

How can I make money with a communications degree?

I will start college in January 2025 as a junior because of my college credits (I’m a photography intern now at my community college). I originally applied to an art school to pursue filmmaking editing but was waitlisted so I decidedto pursue communications (media production) at another school was a close second. But I’m worried that I won’t make any money or won’t end up with atleast a job out of college. My dream job/goal is to edit aesthetic videos , I love cinematography but I am struggling to learn premier pro without a in person teacher and junior year is the year for internships. Should I stick with the communications major and see where it leads me, eventually learning how to edit on my own? Or Should I just major in finance for money and minor in photography on the side ? Any advice would help 🥲

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Dave364 views

How do I make a career choice ?

I’m having a little issue with choosing a career so I don’t know if there’s any way I can get an advice

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Christina425 views

How do you know if you picked the right career for yourself?

Question Career Decision

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jayden180 views

help I need advice

I am interested in becoming a union carpenter. I value money, creativity, and teamwork. Will this career path align with my values?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yansiel491 views

How do other people get so good at photography?

How do other people get so good at photography? I want to learn how take beautiful photos and I want to be a photographer but I have no idea where to start and how I can improve

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kayla181 views

What else should I do?

I've been looking forever trying to find a job, but I don't get anywhere, which is causing me to get annoyed. What do I do?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Delavina212 views

I am thinking about becoming a Forensic Psychiatrist, What are the steps to get there?

I am in 10th grade and I know I want to go into the psychiatry field. I am interested in mental health, and helping others. I want to understand the behavior that causes people to commit crimes.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yodenni448 views

What major should I choose if I don’t know what I want to do?

I’m interested in various things and very confused on which one I should pick because they all fall under different fields.

answer icon14 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lani550 views

Will Failing grades harm your chance at getting a job?

Im 16 and im in 8th grade and I've recently been doing online schooling. It's really not my thing and im back to regular school now but I've failed my grade twice and ive been panicking a lot about it. I've always had good grades and im afraid i wont get a job later on now that ive failed more than once.

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nadia559 views

How do I prepare thoroughly for an interview? Any advice?

Advice on: Volunteering, Internships or College admission interviews

answer icon17 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Francis304 views

how can I stop having piles of late work in school?

I am in high school as a junior and I struggle with time management

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jesus529 views

Exercises for vocal and piano improvement ?

What after some exercises that will help me get better vocally as in clearer notes or any tips , and exercises to improve hand coordination and independence?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Zoe504 views

What are some ways/tips or what general direction should I take in order to pursue a film career?

I'm currently a sophmore in highschool and I've been interested in taking film as my major in college. Firstly is it worth it to pursue this path or this particular major (as college is quite expensive) and also what are some ways to find employment after college? Also for some more context I already have a fairly entry level grasp on film basics via my school production studio (EX: Camera, Mic use, editing, filming, and some studio work/directing).

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vivian639 views

How do I identify the best career path to follow ?

How do I identify the best career path to follow? In business? Or art? Am Vivia in 12th grade. It seems overwhelming to me..and I am having a hard time deciding.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Simphiwe402 views

what do I need to know I want to be a film director?

I am currently in grade 8 I want know what subjects I need to take in grade 10 . I also want to know what I should study in university I

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
britney320 views

Is it normal to not have a career in mind in 11th grade?

I’m in 11th grade and haven’t really thought of a career to do in my life, I’ve been kind of stuck in thought of what to do either it being art, psychology, or something random like business. I tried going to friends and family for help but they just say “follow your heart!” and it’s kind of hard because my heart doesn’t know what it wants. I just need help, is this normal??

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Katherine666 views

how do i earn money while i'm in 7th grade? because i want to be able to buy dresses and shoes?

I'm in 7th grade and I'm 13 and need help getting money so that i can buy the things that i want!

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vanessa274 views

Hello! Anyone able to proof-read/comment on my essay?

I'm participating in an essay contest and I need help with advice. Is there anything I can improve? I would really appreciated if you checked it out! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q4BoHYptdT3LNre_TZgIbYXObDOMUcL4B0lwis4weMg/edit?usp=sharing

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
collin299 views

How can I become a plumber what education would I need after high school? Is this a good job if you want to make good money from a trade? If I do decide to get into this trade what would my working conditions be like, and would it be able to support me financially?

high school, Massachusetts, junior

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
cristian437 views

What is my next step? job? or internship?

I want to be a PA, which requires a master's degree; however, I am about to get my BA. Where should I start after getting my BA to pursue that career?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
joseph463 views

I want help learning about my cureers and which would best fit me so I don't choose the wrong one.?

learning more about it. so I can be able to figure out what I will enjoy doing and will not get tired of doing so I can be able to have a passion for doing it.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ella763 views

what should I take as a high school student to get into the design field?

I'm in tenth grade and I want to be an interior designer if I'm not great a math would it be hard? I do help my dad most of the time with his reno houses so I have some experience.

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon