Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. yesterday 13 views

I know that I want to help children in foster homes or those in a bad environment, but am not sure what path to take to get me there.

I want to help kids that are coming out of bad homes or that are in foster car. My main goal is to help them with their future...

#help

Kenth M.’s Avatar
Kenth M. 2 days ago 55 views

Im burnt out and out of ideas

it started like around 3 weeks after I did some drawing spree, when I draw something I never finish it I got easily burnt out and when I tried going back to that art I began losing interest in it , maybe its because I draw too much for straight 2 weeks? Should I rest for at least a month or...

#artist #english #help #drawing #career #art

Mickee L.’s Avatar
Mickee L. Apr 01 47 views

What job can I do or what kind of business can I start as a student?

I'm Mickee and I am 20 years old. I'm in 1st year of college under the course of Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering. I wanna earn some of my own money to help my parent financially. I am fluent in English and I know my ways in technology. I am also computer literate. #jobs #help #salary...

#job

james R.’s Avatar
james R. Mar 29 29 views

where can i find a paraprofessional position

i want to help out with special needs children #children...

#help

Utkarsh B.’s Avatar
Utkarsh B. Mar 28 50 views

how can i make money online.

Well am in 12 class ,and want to earn money so that i can help my family,and able to pay my further my tution fees...

#help

Jordyn B.’s Avatar
Jordyn B. Mar 27 57 views

What organizations would help me the most if I plan on pursuing Nursing?

I plan on studying nursing at Baylor University. #planning...

#help

Beatriz L.’s Avatar
Beatriz L. Mar 21 70 views

Where’s the people who need us?

I’m a psychology estudant who adore help people. I think s necessary be available with our society. #society...

#help

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Jan 15 107 views

schools/colleges for a reporter / tv host?

Hello! I have been researching schools for becoming a broadcaster (preferably Canadian). I want to keep my options open! If you could kindly suggest some schools, thank you! #broadcating #colleges #schools...

#help

Vontrell C.’s Avatar
Vontrell C. Mar 12 60 views
sara P.’s Avatar
sara P. Mar 04 67 views

I wanna become a Psychologist ( social worker) but I'm not sure how to start off.

I'm only a grade 10 student who still doesn't have a job because im trying to get good mark because in grade 9 i kinda lacked everything but now im doing soo much better and I always wanted to become a psychologist but not sure how i should start it like i wanna learn about it alot but im not...

#help #psychologist #helpagain

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Feb 26 55 views

PTIN question

Hello, If i have a PTIN that i received from the firm that i work at. I am able to use that same PTIN number for when i prepare tax returns on my behalf. With my owe business. #pro #help #taxhelp #accountant #cpa #asap #confused...

#taxreturns

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 69 views

What are some good paying jobs in the medical field

I'm a sophomore right now and college will be soon before I know it, and I want a job that I will enjoy doing but also get a good pay so I can help with my family. #jobs #help...

#medical

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 56 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. #help #life #physical therapy #psychology...

#therapist

Valerie M.’s Avatar
Valerie M. Feb 23 79 views

What career should I do in the fashion industry if I want to do a fashion line but I'm not a designer?

I want to have my own fashion line and influence fashion and be very known. I want to make it to the top of the industry. But, I'm not a designer. I'm not interested in designing, but how do I have my own fashion line without being a designer for it? And if possible any high school classes or...

#fashion #fashion-design #artist #fashion-shows #styling #merchandising #apparel #designer #apparel-and-fashion #help

Regine Shiela A.’s Avatar
Regine Shiela A. Feb 18 340 views

How do I find a scholarship?

#scholarships #help #bspsychology help me to find scholarships because i dont have enough money for my basic needs in online class ....

Rachel W.’s Avatar
Rachel W. Feb 22 122 views

Business or Psychology? I need help picking my major

I'm brand new here and have never posted. I don't know if anyone will even read this but I figure it's worth a shot. I'm pretty desperate for help. I have been incredibly indecisive on which major to go for. I've been in community college for 5 years now because I keep changing majors because...

#college #student #jobs #business #help #college-major #university

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Feb 22 108 views

I know for a fact that i want to be a graphic designer now. Can someone help me breakdown the different jobs that are under that category?

So I know that I want to be a graphic designer now, I've made a video for my school and I've made personal videos, I've taken pictures and figured out somewhat how to use a camera. I figured out how to use simple picture editing software, as well as simple video editing software and I've...

#job #advice #college #jobs #graphicdesign #help #career #teaching

Brittani K.’s Avatar
Brittani K. Feb 20 92 views

Pregnant, Full-time College-student, and business owner!!

I'm 25 years old about to start my first year of college, owner of an e-commerce business, and I'm experiencing. How should I handle the stress of business, school, and pregnancy?? Also, how should I multitask and be successful at the same time?? #stress #college-student #expecting-mom...

#overwhelmed #help #business-owner

cayenne T.’s Avatar
cayenne T. Feb 02 115 views
Amirah S.’s Avatar
Amirah S. Jan 22 64 views

Where can I learn more about fashion marketing?

I would like to major in fashion and would like more information and the privilege to learn more #fashion #help #internships...

#apparel-and-fashion

Austin K.’s Avatar
Austin K. Jan 22 56 views

what should be my first job

I've been thinking and i want to get a job but I dont know which one...

#help

Austin K.’s Avatar
Austin K. Jan 22 97 views

when do i need to have a job

I am in the 10th grade and I don't know what I want to do when I get older...

#help

Faraz S.’s Avatar
Faraz S. Jan 15 106 views

After completing my Law graduation, What are my future career options with high potential yields ?

I recently got my graduation degree from my college on completing 5 Year Law course and I am currently pursuing Law Masters Degree with Business Law as my specialization. I have numerous internship experiences including District court, High court, and Canara HSBC Headquarters Gurgaon. I have...

#law-enforcement #counselling #law #advice #career-paths #help #guidance #career

sanuji J.’s Avatar
sanuji J. Jan 10 113 views

how to become a zoo keeper and I want to be one

I love to help animals and I would do anything to help these unique animals in the future. Can a 12-year-old be a zookeeper? love to help and make future better! #help...

#animals

Arturo G.’s Avatar
Arturo G. Jan 08 193 views

Tax Season

Hello, I decided this year that i want to prepare 1040 returns, and i just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to answer some questions i have about preparing. They are are as followed: 1) Do i need to come up with a business name if i am the only who will be preparing taxes? If so does...

#help #taxseason #accounting