Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think are closely related to your...

Kayana A.’s Avatar
Kayana A. Jun 21 52 views

I need some names of sites, where I can enhance my extracurriculars this summer online.

I have tried Coursera, but the courses are paid. For online volunteering, I want some short-term online opportunities, if anybody can help me, that would really help.

Alessia L.’s Avatar
Alessia L. Jun 09 116 views

how to keep going

what's the best way to keep going and working while fighting depression and anxiety?

Mahir R.’s Avatar
Mahir R. Jun 01 121 views

Getting into my Dream College

Is there even a chance for me to get into Colombia university with a major in Computer Science as an 11th grade? Is there any way too boost my chances or make myself stand out besides SAT and GPA? Any advice?

Freddie J.’s Avatar
Freddie J. May 27 73 views

Is it better to do your undergrad in mechanical engineering and for grad school, focus on the actual career?

Hello, I am currently a junior and I am preparing for my major and the college that I want to be enrolled in. I am interested in being a part of STEM however I am not sure what I want to do exactly. Some of my career interests include aerospace, biotech, biomedical, nuclear engineer,...

Sanaiya M.’s Avatar
Sanaiya M. May 26 117 views

How can I become a good advocate to help others that need a home ?

I want to help kid and teen’s of all ages that need a home .

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. May 03 127 views

How do I find the motivation and passion for things that I am interested in?

I am someone who struggles with motivation and don't have a specific career I want to follow. I just want to live a good life making good money with a job I don't mind doing. How can I find my passion? Do I not know enough of myself to be throwing myself at the wind with no direction? Am I...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. May 02 188 views

PLEASE HELP: If I plan to get married and have children as well as have a job ASAP, which of the following occupations could be beneficial?

I am at such a loss at the moment. I'm not exactly sure what I want to pursue. My top two options at the moment are nurse anesthetist and pediatrician. I understand that there is a huge gap between the two, but I really want to look into whats the most practical. Commit to Med school?- or earn...

Darnell B.’s Avatar
Darnell B. Apr 19 161 views

What are the Do's and Don'ts of Culinary?

I would appreciate some tips from experienced cooks that would be useful in the field or good information to know.

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 18 201 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

soup R.’s Avatar
soup R. Mar 20 199 views

what careers are available in computer science?

I'm taking AP CSP and its very interesting

laya K.’s Avatar
laya K. Mar 11 143 views

What is the best way to prepare for AP tests?

what is the best way to study for test in ap world history, and prepare for the ap test?

MacKenzie H.’s Avatar
MacKenzie H. Mar 01 84 views

How much can teaching change in 10 years?

I think that teaching would be a fun profession, and I really hope that once I get to be a teacher, I can still be in the classroom changing lives. #help

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Feb 06 208 views

Where could I find scholarships for 2022 in abroad?

I am from the Philippines and I wanna pursue MIS or IS degree this upcoming year preferably English as their medium. #scholarship #study-abroad #college #help

Erkhes M.’s Avatar
Erkhes M. Feb 03 168 views

How do I keep myself motivated?

Everyday I wake up, I just don't feel like going to school and just oversleep. #college #school #help #student

kimly K.’s Avatar
kimly K. Feb 03 123 views

how can i do better academically and stay consistent?

#studying-tips #college #school #help

Iremnur O.’s Avatar
Iremnur O. Jan 01 194 views

hey, I want to get my economical freedom also got experienced in my hobbies

I've always been into space and Journaling but you know, it's hard to find a way to improve myself on my interests about these kind of topics. I think I should get some experience and have my own economical freedom. Can you guys help me about finding a way to feel satisfied(?), thank you!...

Amelia K.’s Avatar
Amelia K. Dec 18, 2021 218 views

Hey guys,i really need your help! i have a bachelor's degree in Civil/Dams and Water Resources Engineering ,what are the jobs i should look into ? i don't know what to do or where to start!

#engineering #help

Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 170 views

What kind of problems do you deal with as a Chef?

#chef #issues #help #culinary-arts #hospitality
I asked this question because I want to know what I have to look out for when entering the position

bryce H.’s Avatar
bryce H. Dec 02, 2021 181 views

what are some college tips for highschoolers?

what advice could you give to people who are still in high #college #help school about their college future

Ella ..’s Avatar
Ella .. Dec 01, 2021 221 views

Should I quit my middle schools band

Being in band is really stressful and is a lot of pressure and it feels like a requirement at this point and I do not really enjoy it and honestly it doesn’t help my confidence at all #help

Jalen L.’s Avatar
Jalen L. Nov 30, 2021 204 views

How do I stay focused on completing work in a short amount of time?

I tend to lose focus on work that take a lot of steps to complete or find evidence for. I can be easily distracted and I type and write slower than average. Is there any way for me to help finish quickly while getting a good grade on my work? #help

ruiling G.’s Avatar
ruiling G. Nov 23, 2021 249 views

How can I be more efficient in my daily routines? How can I be more focused on school work?

Hi! I am a college student. I used to be living at home before coming to college, I will have breakfast waken up, and now everything is so different. The first thing I did when I wake up is make my bed, and then I have to wait for the laundry room to be ready, and I cleaned my cup, then I...

Ritvik C.’s Avatar
Ritvik C. Nov 18, 2021 109 views

I dont know which career path to take I feel like I have intrest in films but then feel like not doing it sometimes I dont know what I should do I am confused a lot

I like to watch movies and in school I was good in history currently I am studying for neet but I dont really like it pls suggest me and help me out #help #film

Genesis G.’s Avatar
Genesis G. Nov 14, 2021 234 views

How do i get more information about college other than school?

#college #college-advice #college-admissions #help #college-admissions #college-bound #help

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. Nov 04, 2021 202 views

How to stay motivated in school?

I am a senior in high school and I need tips to stay motivated in school and always doing my work? #school #graduate-school #help #motivated #tips

Miguel A.’s Avatar
Miguel A. Oct 29, 2021 134 views

how many hours do you usually work in cement masonry

working cement masonry its not like working in a store because youre always moving around #job #help

Kirsten S.’s Avatar
Kirsten S. Oct 28, 2021 238 views

I'm currently in trade school and we're preparing interview question for facilities maintenance professionals.

What are three informational interview questions you will ask? What is it like to work in this field? Do you guys work gigs or is it more of a stable job? How long are your work hours?
#vocational-college #help #facilities-maintenance #maintenance #informational-interview #interviews

ciara L.’s Avatar
ciara L. Oct 10, 2021 209 views

any tips for anyone who wants to get into medicine (i'm interested in being an anesthesiologist)and how do you finance your money while in college and in med school and after that,i'd imagine it being stressful w/ all the debt racking up.

#medicine ,sophmore in #highschool ,#advice, #finance #help,#future #doctor #social butterfly
#higher education #premed

DeBond C.’s Avatar
DeBond C. Oct 05, 2021 176 views

What is the best way to figure out which colleges have abroad-study course for the major that I wish to pursue?

I have a hard time finding schools that will show me their abroad study opportunities . Am I looking at the wrong place or is there a better place to find these things other than the school's official website? #college-major #help

Ethan H.’s Avatar
Ethan H. Aug 31, 2021 206 views

How to begin 3D modeling?

HELP #Help