Career Questions tagged Help

The help tag is here to help you. Unsure of which tag applies to your question? That is fine. Just use the tags you think is closely related to your...

Iremnur O.’s Avatar
Iremnur O. Jan 01 95 views

hey, I want to get my economical freedom also got experienced in my hobbies

I've always been into space and Journaling but you know, it's hard to find a way to improve myself on my interests about these kind of topics. I think I should get some experience and have my own economical freedom. Can you guys help me about finding a way to feel satisfied(?), thank you!...

internship career help

Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 90 views

What kind of problems do you deal with as a Chef?

chef issues help culinary-arts hospitality I asked this question because I want to know what I have to look out for when entering the...

bryce H.’s Avatar
bryce H. Dec 02, 2021 119 views

what are some college tips for highschoolers?

what advice could you give to people who are still in high college help school about their college...

Ella H.’s Avatar
Ella H. Dec 01, 2021 133 views

Should I quit my middle schools band

Being in band is really stressful and is a lot of pressure and it feels like a requirement at this point and I do not really enjoy it and honestly it doesn’t help my confidence at all...

help

Jalen L.’s Avatar
Jalen L. Nov 30, 2021 133 views

How do I stay focused on completing work in a short amount of time?

I tend to lose focus on work that take a lot of steps to complete or find evidence for. I can be easily distracted and I type and write slower than average. Is there any way for me to help finish quickly while getting a good grade on my work?...

help

ruiling G.’s Avatar
ruiling G. Nov 23, 2021 161 views

How can I be more efficient in my daily routines? How can I be more focused on school work?

Hi! I am a college student. I used to be living at home before coming to college, I will have breakfast waken up, and now everything is so different. The first thing I did when I wake up is make my bed, and then I have to wait for the laundry room to be ready, and I cleaned my cup, then I...

college-bound college-advice help college

Ritvik C.’s Avatar
Ritvik C. Nov 18, 2021 64 views

I dont know which career path to take I feel like I have intrest in films but then feel like not doing it sometimes I dont know what I should do I am confused a lot

I like to watch movies and in school I was good in history currently I am studying for neet but I dont really like it pls suggest me and help me out help...

film

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. Nov 04, 2021 99 views

How to stay motivated in school?

I am a senior in high school and I need tips to stay motivated in school and always doing my work? school graduate-school help motivated...

tips

Kirsten S.’s Avatar
Kirsten S. Oct 28, 2021 149 views

I'm currently in trade school and we're preparing interview question for facilities maintenance professionals.

What are three informational interview questions you will ask? What is it like to work in this field? Do you guys work gigs or is it more of a stable job? How long are your work hours? vocational-college help facilities-maintenance maintenance informational-interview...

interviews

Miguel A.’s Avatar
Miguel A. Oct 29, 2021 81 views

how many hours do you usually work in cement masonry

working cement masonry its not like working in a store because youre always moving around job...

help

DeBond C.’s Avatar
DeBond C. Oct 05, 2021 117 views

What is the best way to figure out which colleges have abroad-study course for the major that I wish to pursue?

I have a hard time finding schools that will show me their abroad study opportunities . Am I looking at the wrong place or is there a better place to find these things other than the school's official website? college-major...

help

Ethan H.’s Avatar
Ethan H. Aug 31, 2021 117 views

How to begin 3D modeling?

HELP...

help

Galo O.’s Avatar
Galo O. Aug 17, 2021 213 views

What career should I follow if I'm good with people?

Hi! I trying to decide what to study and I want to choose something that I'm good at, and that is people. I always have been a good listener and really helpful person. I find people being comfortable around me and always try to be close to me to get help or just simply hang out. Not trying to...

career help career-choice career-counseling

Autumn J.’s Avatar
Autumn J. Aug 01, 2021 196 views

Should my major still be business-esque or something like writing/editing?

I don't know much about the specifics of majors and minors in college. But for a while I thought it was something about business. Now I'm thinking. I like to read so much and write. When I do read (some amazing books btw), my mind goes over and over, unconsciously editing and analyzing, it's...

help writing business editor senior entrepreneur

Valarie T.’s Avatar
Valarie T. Jul 28, 2021 152 views

Does this work?

I want to know if this website actually helps you guys....

help

Nusrat M.’s Avatar
Nusrat M. Jun 22, 2021 203 views

How do you learn proper work ethic and time managment?

I'm a junior who feels very lost about her own education and future. I already have terrible work/time management and somehow fall behind in everything. Not only does it affect my education but personal life/mental health. help student...

career

Jesus B.’s Avatar
Jesus B. Jun 22, 2021 225 views

What if I don't know what I am good for nor what I like

I am really good at school, but it does not mean it is easy for me. I am a hardworking person who always want to succeed in any task I am assigned. However, there is no subject in school that I could say I love or that is interesting to me for a future career. career career-choice...

help

Samira N.’s Avatar
Samira N. Jun 19, 2021 360 views

Jobs that deal with helping Animals

So I just finished my sophmore year of Highschool and I'm trying to figure out what I'm passionate about. Something that I've thought about is rescuing/healing animals. I don't know many jobs that's deal with that cause I'm pretty clueless when it comes to all that right now but I wanted to ask...

higschool vet job veterinarian veterinary-medicine animals help veterinary

Laila L.’s Avatar
Laila L. Jun 18, 2021 229 views

Is it strange to have such diverse career goals? How do I go about wanting to do something with art, being a 911 operator, and being an elementary school teacher?

During my 12 years of school, I was "encouraged" to go to college, but it was more like manipulation. It was more like a life or death situation when it came to the topic of college, which essentially drove me away from wanting anything from it. During high school, I wanted to do more with art,...

teacher career artist 911 college operator teaching education 911operator drawing art help

Ridge John E.’s Avatar
Ridge John E. May 28, 2021 186 views

Are you looking for someone that can add a great value to your company?

I am a 19 years old engineering help First year Nursing Student who wanted to become a successful Doctor someday. I am currently looking for a part-time or full-time job that will somehow help me achieve my dream while gaining experience in a corporate way of...

Kimbriel D.’s Avatar
Kimbriel D. May 19, 2021 120 views

How to get a better point?

I catch cramps when trying to make my point better....

help

Michelle L.’s Avatar
Michelle L. May 10, 2021 1251 views

How would I be satisfied?

Hi, I’m a freshman in high school. Time is strange to me, this year had gone by fast. I will be in tenth grade next year and it’s scary. I mean I have no goals while everyone is running ahead already. I don’t even think I will make it to college. What happens after that? What if I’m just going...

help scared

Tyrese M.’s Avatar
Tyrese M. May 05, 2021 228 views
leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30, 2021 198 views

do you have to take medical school to become a nurse ?

Hey im a junior in high school and im looking for some help because when i enter 12 grade i want to have my mind setteled high-school children...

help