Sign up for college in winter/spring
- Write down five schools I would like to attend.
second to do list
- Use reminders for time management
- buy a planner and plan my day for my summer w/ internships
- make a study group for AP English
My Third List
- Create a study group
- I want to attend Cal Poly SLO, Stanford, UC Berkeley. or Syracuse University
My Second List
- To participate in an a engineering program
- Discover the work environment of an environmental engineer
My Second List
- Compare my career choices to find the best fit.
- Find the steps I have to take to become a forensic anthropologist
first to do list
- get iterviewed
- get at work permit
- look at best universities to study economics
- Know what would make me competitive for future colleges wanting to attend
- Gain an internship during the summer of 2018
Preparing for College :)
- To find a roommate and become good friends beforehand
- -Have a summer plan (working or interning)
- Learn about the process of becoming a doctor after medical school ends.
- Study in more efficient ways
- How long do you have to be in school for?
- What schools have hands-on learning?
- Figure out which psychology area to work in.
- Do more research on the majors I want to get involved with or what other majors are similar to what I want to do in my future
- Figure out which colleges have the majors that I want
TO DO LIST
- 3. Search up universities that are well known fr my career.
- 2. Join an internship that is similar to my career
Steps to Dream Career
- Complete my first internship.
- Join a local book club of authors and publishers. You’ll have fun, make great connections and grab good advice!
- Take an interest and aptitude test
- Shadow a graduate student
- research colleges, find which college suits me
Picking a profession
- Meet with professionals from both of my career choices
- Partake in internships
- Get room supplies
- Get school supplies
Make a college list
- Research the schools
- College visits
Transfer to a 4 Year University
- Transfer to 4-year universities
- Apply to potential 4-year universities
- Shadow someone in the field
- Become a teacher and teach the next generation the right way to address inequality.
Becoming a Better Student!
- Ask your teacher if you can bring a laptop or tablet to class and record them.
- Practice the 2 minute challenge when it comes to starting a task
- Get better grades
- Pass My Math Classes with a B+ or better
- Adopt tons of dogs (preferably to-be-killed dogs)