105 results for #sports-injuries
- look at best universities to study economics
- Write down five schools I would like to attend.
- research colleges, find which college suits me
Sign up for college in winter/spring
second to do list
- Use reminders for time management
- buy a planner and plan my day for my summer w/ internships
- make a study group for AP English
Get a 4.0 by the end of senior year
- Make a study group for Pre-calc
- Look into human bio at Canada college for 11th grade summer
My Third List
- Create a study group
- I want to attend Cal Poly SLO, Stanford, UC Berkeley. or Syracuse University
My Second List
- To participate in an a engineering program
- Discover the work environment of an environmental engineer
My Second List
- Compare my career choices to find the best fit.
- Find the steps I have to take to become a forensic anthropologist
first to do list
- get iterviewed
- get at work permit
- Know what would make me competitive for future colleges wanting to attend
- Gain an internship during the summer of 2018
Preparing for College :)
- To find a roommate and become good friends beforehand
- -Have a summer plan (working or interning)
- Learn about the process of becoming a doctor after medical school ends.
- Study in more efficient ways
- How long do you have to be in school for?
- What schools have hands-on learning?
- Figure out which psychology area to work in.
- Do more research on the majors I want to get involved with or what other majors are similar to what I want to do in my future
- Figure out which colleges have the majors that I want
TO DO LIST
- 3. Search up universities that are well known fr my career.
- 2. Join an internship that is similar to my career
Steps to Dream Career
- Complete my first internship.
- Join a local book club of authors and publishers. You’ll have fun, make great connections and grab good advice!
- Take an interest and aptitude test
- Shadow a graduate student
Picking a profession
- Meet with professionals from both of my career choices
- Partake in internships
- Get room supplies
- Get school supplies
Make a college list
- Research the schools
- College visits
Transfer to a 4 Year University
- Transfer to 4-year universities
- Apply to potential 4-year universities
- Shadow someone in the field
- Become a teacher and teach the next generation the right way to address inequality.
Becoming a Better Student!
- Ask your teacher if you can bring a laptop or tablet to class and record them.
- Practice the 2 minute challenge when it comes to starting a task
- Get better grades
- Pass My Math Classes with a B+ or better
- Adopt tons of dogs (preferably to-be-killed dogs)
- Get a good career background + resume
- Attend UGA (University of Georgia)
To Do: High School
- Volunteer to edit for NOPBA
- Write short stories and enter them in competitions
- Study psychology
- Intern in a mental institution
Get into medical school
- Prepare for my organic chemistry exam.
- Pass Organic chemistry
Potential Path to Orthodontics
- Get a specialty in orthodontics
- Ask dentists and orthodontists on CareerVillage about their profession and the path they took to reach it
- Learn stands tunes
- Learn part 2
Get scholarships for university
- Fill out more applications
- Get Driver's Permit/License
Keep my grades up for the last semester of HS
- Finish Ms. Lu's hmwk and Campbell's too
- From looking at some of your other questions it appears that you likely a college student. So, your next step is medical school. So I would recommend majoring in any area you want (and obtaining the highest GPA possible). Also, you will need a very good science GPA - for med school those are calculated separately and your science GPA is very important. Sciences classes like microbiology, anatomy/physiology, and biochemistry will help prepare you for the MCAT and also be very helpful in medical school. I think those would be the next steps to focus on. Good luck.
- Research child and adolescent psychiatry
SECURE THE BAG ALERT
- Secure an internship by the end of Junior year
- Build significant relationships with at least three employers, employees, and/or recruiters
start a new life after accident
- get a new car
- move stuff to storage
- Find out what should be expected in major
- Discover what I can do with a Certificate in Administrative Assistant
- Major in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
Get that POSITION!
- Turn in 10 job applications per month until you get it!
- Use BRAVEN as a resource to network and make industry connections
- On Feb 22nd print syllabus for 1st Class
- Add all assignments to calendar
Go to college for Engineering
- Discover different kinds of Engineering
Find the College i wanna go to
- eliminate to top 20
- Write new play
- Edit Meteorite
3.5+ million learners use CareerVillage to get career advice.About us
- college x 2560
- engineering x 1261
- career x 1236
- business x 1222
- medicine x 1041
- doctor x 1002
- computer-science x 994
- computer-software x 838
- healthcare x 835
- stem x 771