- buy a planner and plan my day for my summer w/ internships
- make a study group for AP English
My Second List
- Compare my career choices to find the best fit.
- Find the steps I have to take to become a forensic anthropologist
Get a 4.0 by the end of senior year
- Make a study group for Pre-calc
- Look into human bio at Canada college for 11th grade summer
- How long do you have to be in school for?
- What schools have hands-on learning?
- Figure out which psychology area to work in.
My Third List
- Create a study group
- I want to attend Cal Poly SLO, Stanford, UC Berkeley. or Syracuse University
My Second List
- To participate in an a engineering program
- Discover the work environment of an environmental engineer
second to do list
- Use reminders for time management
first to do list
- get iterviewed
- get at work permit
- Know what would make me competitive for future colleges wanting to attend
- Do more research on the majors I want to get involved with or what other majors are similar to what I want to do in my future
- Figure out which colleges have the majors that I want
TO DO LIST
- 3. Search up universities that are well known fr my career.
- 2. Join an internship that is similar to my career
- Learn about the process of becoming a doctor after medical school ends.
- Study in more efficient ways
- look at best universities to study economics
- Adopt tons of dogs (preferably to-be-killed dogs)
- Get a good career background + resume
- Attend UGA (University of Georgia)
- Write down five schools I would like to attend.
- Take Myers-Briggs assessment
- Check out Green360
- Take an interest and aptitude test
- Shadow a graduate student
- From looking at some of your other questions it appears that you likely a college student. So, your next step is medical school. So I would recommend majoring in any area you want (and obtaining the highest GPA possible). Also, you will need a very good science GPA - for med school those are calculated separately and your science GPA is very important. Sciences classes like microbiology, anatomy/physiology, and biochemistry will help prepare you for the MCAT and also be very helpful in medical school. I think those would be the next steps to focus on. Good luck.
- Research child and adolescent psychiatry
- Write new play
- Edit Meteorite
- Learn stands tunes
- Learn part 2
- Write Coalition essay
- Do SSAR
- Job shadow a veterinary surgeon to better understand the career field. You can also ask questions about that person's career pathway.
- Gain work or volunteer experience working with animals and various related laboratory equipment
Steps to Zoology
- Continue applying to scholarships
- Get advice from college and career counselor
- Shadow someone in the field
- Become a teacher and teach the next generation the right way to address inequality.
- Find out what should be expected in major
Schools I would like to attend
- NBS (Nanyang Business School @ Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- NUS (National University of Singapore)