When you graduate from college, will it matter what college I went to?

0

Does it matter where I go to college? Is it worth going to an Ivy League? I want to get a great job with opportunities for promotion, learning and earning a good living. #college #job

0

Roger’s Answer

0
Hi Ryan: I saw your question a week ago and was hoping someone else would answer it first. And, you and others might not like my answer. But, to me, it does matter what college you go to. I went to the University of Southern California. And, what I learned at USC was phenomenal and set me on a path to success. USC and the Trojan Family take great care of their alumni when it comes to employment after college. My first couple of jobs ( and my promotions at work and increased pay) were directly related to me being a USC graduate. Trojan alumni provided me with incredible opportunities and career advancement in the workforce right out of college.

If you go to an Ivy League school, you will certainly have the opportunity to get a great job and earn a good living.
0