4 answers
Asked
609 views
What job can I get?
I need some help fast. I’m 18 abut I’m still in high school. Im in my senior year and I also go to a tech school to take nursing classes and I do volleyball. But I really need some sort of part time job to earn money. Preferably online jobs so it would be more flexible.
4 answers
Updated
Selena’s Answer
Hi!
My recommendation is to organize your free time and set priorities. You should also consider your skills and the type of work you’d like to do; while finding online jobs can sometimes be a bit tricky, they do exist. Alternatively, you could look for work close to home so you can manage everything you’ve planned.
My recommendation is to organize your free time and set priorities. You should also consider your skills and the type of work you’d like to do; while finding online jobs can sometimes be a bit tricky, they do exist. Alternatively, you could look for work close to home so you can manage everything you’ve planned.
Updated
Siva’s Answer
There are plenty options that not only help you make some money but accelerate your way to get better future job in healthcare and nursing
check this out - https://credenzahealth.com/career-advice/working-while-in-nursing-school-25-ways-to-make-money-as-a-nursing-student
check this out - https://credenzahealth.com/career-advice/working-while-in-nursing-school-25-ways-to-make-money-as-a-nursing-student
Updated
Jordan’s Answer
If you want to grow your skills and knowledge in nursing, getting some hands-on experience is a great idea. Healthcare is very practical, so while you're taking classes, consider reaching out to a Home Health Agency. You could look for roles like a Care Aide or LVN. This kind of work will give you real-world experience, which is something employers value. You'll learn a lot about medical terms and how to care for patients and their families.
Updated
Mariana’s Answer
Hi Miley, that was a hard question.
since you're still in high shool, taking nursing classees, playing volleyball I'd suggest focusing on jobs that can work around your school schedule. what about being an online tutor? if you're strong in science, math or basic hearlthcare topics.
here are some platforms you can use...
1. Preply
Good for teaching school subjects, English, science, math, or conversational skills.
2. Wyzant (Popular in the U.S.)
Tutors create a profile and set their rates.
3. Tutor.com
More structured than freelance tutoring.
Since you're already studying nursing, I'd look into online tutoring first. You could tutor subjects like biology, health sciences, or study skills on platforms such as Preply, Wyzant, or Tutor.com. They offer flexible schedules and can help you gain experience while earning money. As you build expertise, you could later create and sell your own online courses.
since you're still in high shool, taking nursing classees, playing volleyball I'd suggest focusing on jobs that can work around your school schedule. what about being an online tutor? if you're strong in science, math or basic hearlthcare topics.
here are some platforms you can use...
1. Preply
Good for teaching school subjects, English, science, math, or conversational skills.
2. Wyzant (Popular in the U.S.)
Tutors create a profile and set their rates.
3. Tutor.com
More structured than freelance tutoring.
Since you're already studying nursing, I'd look into online tutoring first. You could tutor subjects like biology, health sciences, or study skills on platforms such as Preply, Wyzant, or Tutor.com. They offer flexible schedules and can help you gain experience while earning money. As you build expertise, you could later create and sell your own online courses.
Delete Comment
Flag Comment