What question should I ask to find out which high-paying job I could perform very well, even when the work becomes challenging?
What would be the most suitable internet forum, other than Reddit, to answer the following question?
What is the quickest completely free test, with no payment, subscription, or credit card required, that could identify the highest-paying job I would be best suited for based on the practical, theoretical, or combined theoretical-and-practical skills required to perform it exceptionally well, both mentally and physically, even when the work becomes highly challenging?
I want the assessment to consider my current physical and mental abilities, experience, interests, personality, health, preferences, and employment opportunities in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia. It should account for jobs requiring high, moderate, or low levels of physical and mental effort, including work that combines physical performance, practical skills, and theoretical knowledge.
The assessment should also consider all levels of education and training, from below technical education to technical and technological qualifications, undergraduate degrees, postgraduate specializations, master's degrees, and doctoral degrees.
The goal is to identify the highest-paying occupations I could potentially excel at through consistent practice and skill development, regardless of the educational level required.