Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Apr 06 52 views

What kind of job tasks do you have in this career?

Doing the paperwork until you are caught up and make sure every paperwork is organized into separate folders. #careers #job...

#career-choice

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Apr 02 57 views

Looking for career test recommendations with high accuracy.

My mom discovered her career (audiology) through a career test that was extremely long and also expensive but very very accurate. I am looking for a similar service whether it be online or taken at a specific location. I want to make sure I am choosing the correct career, and although a test...

#career-test #career-options #career-choice #career-counseling #career

Averie P.’s Avatar
Averie P. Mar 18 63 views

Is a nursing career worth it?

I am a junior in high school. I've been researching and exploring what career is best for me. I want to be engaged in my work, and I am adamant about avoiding sitting at a desk all day. I enjoy studying physical and mental health, but I feel medical school would be too vigorous for my liking. I...

#salary #health #career #career-choice

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 17 62 views

What is the best way to prepare you for training or education.

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me that training and education would be good career choices for me. #career-choice #student #school...

#education

Katie M.’s Avatar
Katie M. Mar 15 85 views

What courses do I need to clear for an career in the psychology field?

I´m a freshman in high school who wants to major in psychology or related areas. I heard that some courses that you take don´t matter at all or aren´t useful in the career you are in. So I´d like to know to get a heads up. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #job...

#psychology

Yolan A.’s Avatar
Yolan A. Mar 13 74 views

How do I get experience in scientific writing?

I’m currently in second year of my undergraduate degree in Theoretical Physics and want to purser a career in science journalism. But most organizations require me to either be doing journalism as a degree or to have had practice in publishing. So how can I get this experience other than with...

#career #university #internships #career-choice

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Mar 05 116 views

Choosing a Healthcare Career

How do you choose which healthcare career is best for you? I know I want to be a hospital executive, but I'd also like to be a physician beforehand. I'm just not sure which specialty would be best for me. Any advice on discovering which healthcare career would suit a person the most?...

#medicine #career-choice #career-path #physician

Elise J.’s Avatar
Elise J. Feb 26 88 views

Can I be a gymnast and a YouTuber at the same time?

My hobbies are crafting and gymnastics and I know that I can craft while I have a YouTube account but I am not so sure about gymnastics. #confused #career #youtube #gymnast...

#career-choice

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 26 106 views

What are some things I can do to find out what career is a good fit for me?

I am a junior in high school still trying to find out what I want to do as a career. I have some things I like to do, but how do I decide what career suits me best and are there any things that could make it easier to narrow it down. #career #career-choice...

#career-path

Kristina G.’s Avatar
Kristina G. Feb 25 72 views

What is it like to double major?

Hi, i'm thinking about double majoring in college because i'm not sure what career I want to go into. What is it like to double major? Is it a good idea? #career #car #career-options #career-choice...

#double-major

Gabriela T.’s Avatar
Gabriela T. Feb 25 86 views

How do I know if a career is meant for me?

Im very independent but can work in groups. I like to help people but don't like sitting at a desk all day. #career #career-choice #career-counseling #career-path...

#career-options

Jaythean I.’s Avatar
Jaythean I. Feb 24 56 views

What specifically goes in the to day to day work schedule of someone who works in finances, someone like a financial manager or a accountant?

I am a junior in High School and was very interested in pursuing a career in finances and was wondering about the specifics that went into the jobs in that field #career #career-choice...

#high-school

Juliana P.’s Avatar
Juliana P. Feb 24 66 views

How do I get a better idea of what I want to study in college/ what I want to do for a career?

Im a junior in high school, getting ready to look for different colleges/my major, but I am not sure about what I want to study yet or what I really want to do. #career-paths #majors...

#career-choice

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 129 views

Is civil engineering worth going to college for 4 years or are there any easier or more time saving paths

I'm a Jr looking to be in the field of engineering but i choose civil engineering because i think it suits me as a life long career but i want to know if it is easy to get a job or position as a civil engineer so all my college years and money won't go to waste #career #jobs #career-choice...

#career-plan #engineering #college-jobs #civil-engineer #career-development

Marco E.’s Avatar
Marco E. Feb 23 78 views

How do you get an engineering job or opportunity before leaving college

I'm a Jr who's fascinated by any type of engineering especially civil engineering. I plan on going to college for 4 years at most but i don't want those 4 years to go to waste if I never pursue a career in this area. #career-choice #information-technology #engineering #architect...

#architectural #applied-mathematics #college #civil-engineer #college-major

Joyce C.’s Avatar
Joyce C. Feb 22 63 views

What career path suits me best... Because I'm confused about a social worker and taking the business route

I'm a 17 year old grade 11 learner.... I am originally from Malawi,but I've been living in South Africa for almost 10 years now.... Since I'm a foreigner l find it hard to choose a career path because l feel like l won't get excepted because of that...

#career-choice

Allan S.’s Avatar
Allan S. Feb 15 83 views

What career can I do if I take these subjects

I like history and sports and art...

#career-choice

Sadie B.’s Avatar
Sadie B. Feb 14 152 views

How can I pursue a career in digital marketing?

I’ve recently become interested in social media/digital marketing. #marketing #career-path...

#career-choice