Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Michelle P.’s Avatar
Michelle P. 2 hours ago 13 views

I'm unsure what career options would suit me best with my current interests and hobbies. What advice can be given when looking for a career path that would suit me better when regarding my strengths and interests?

I'm currently a senior in high school. I enjoy marine biology, choir, colorguard (marching band), and helping others for the general cause. I have multiple interests but am unsure how to figure out what career path may suit me best depending on my strengths. My top 2 strengths are open...

#colorguard #leadership #helpingothers #career-counseling #marinebiology #career #choir #career-choice

Chris J.’s Avatar
Chris J. Mar 21 35 views

How to find a career in college

Im a sophomore at community college I’m a health general major I graduate this spring semester...

#career-choice

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Mar 16 29 views
Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Mar 16 32 views

What is the best career for me? Recommendations?

I'm male, 19 years old and graduated from high school. I'm currently attending Job Corps and am doing Facilities Maintenance as my trade that falls under Construction. I'm interested in becoming a Journeyman Electrician or Lineman, however, I'm not entirely sure what I should really do. I'm...

#career-choice #job #career

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 103 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions

Isaiah D.’s Avatar
Isaiah D. Mar 06 43 views

What is stressful about the painting career ?

Planning on joining the painting career...

#career-choice

Brianna S.’s Avatar
Brianna S. Mar 03 63 views

what career will best suite me

i'm very stuck when finding my passion #career-choice...

#career-counseling

Bao-Truc T.’s Avatar
Bao-Truc T. Feb 27 71 views

What is your reason/why did you want to pursue a career in the medical field?

I'm a high school junior who is interested in the healthcare field! Going to school to pursue a career in the healthcare field takes a lot of work and dedication and I just want to know how did you get through it and what was your reason for wanting to. #medicine #healthcare...

#career-choice

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 71 views

What kind of work would I find in the welding career?

I'm currently interested in welding but I wanna know where it can take me in the future. Thank You :) #career #welding #future #career-choice...

#career-path

Rathini P.’s Avatar
Rathini P. Jan 27 87 views

Is the right for education the same as the freedom for education?

I'm a student with tens of thousands of dollars of debt however, I have a passion for volunteering. Unfortunately the ones I can don't allow me to grow and prosper and I'm tired of feeling stifled. #volunteer #career #career-choice #university #psychology# #education #open-mindedness#...

sophia L.’s Avatar
sophia L. Jan 01 220 views

I dont have a clue on what to do with my life

I don't know what i want to do. That scares me. I've taken so many "personal" job quizzes but none of them have what i'm looking for, and i don't even know what i'm looking for. Im just scared that one day when i'm 30 i'm gonna wake up and realize that i made the wrong decision. How will I know...

#career-choice #help #career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 80 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 81 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 79 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career

brianna O.’s Avatar
brianna O. Dec 08, 2019 132 views

How do you change into a career you have no professional experience or education in?

I want to pursue a career in Visual Arts, but my professional experience and previous education more geared towards warehouse and IT fields. I don't even have a good art portfolio. How do I get my foot on the right path? #art #artist #career...

#career-choice

Micheal G.’s Avatar
Micheal G. Dec 04, 2019 64 views
Logan W.’s Avatar
Logan W. Dec 03, 2019 54 views

What types of procedures do you follow in the event of a potential forest fire?

Life in the outdoors is my one of favorite hobbies....

#career-choice

David R.’s Avatar
David R. Nov 19, 2019 102 views

You have obstacles in your path to your career ?

Hello, I don't know if you see this day or night but I just wanted to ask you something, it's a small question that can help me for my path to my career, I hope and the answer, luck #career #career...

#career-choice

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Nov 14, 2019 123 views

How do I narrow down my career options?

Im a junior in highschool and i have no idea what i want to do when i get out of school. I love math and problem solving, however i hate english and writing papers. I also dislike the medical field. I want to go to college but im worried that i wont know what to study. #college #math...

#career-choice #career #noidea #problemsolving

natalie M.’s Avatar
natalie M. Nov 08, 2019 75 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08, 2019 68 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08, 2019 91 views