Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

essence W.’s Avatar
essence W. 18 hours ago 9 views
Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 16 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#engineering #anthropology

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Oct 14 14 views

I want to get a job or volunteer to help end sex trafficking

I am one class away from my bachelors degree. I am 43 years old. My major is sociology from Portland State University. I am a mother of four and also a grandmother. My passion is to work or volunteer in a position to facilitate an end to sex trafficking and/or to help victims that have been...

#career-choice #job #college

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 17 views

How long will these career planing take?

what can i do to better myself in my career. #career...

#career-choice

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 20 views

What are the next steps i need to better my career?

I'm a new student trying too better my career. #career-choice...

#career-path

Farah M.’s Avatar
Farah M. Oct 01 15 views

How do I choose what I want my career to be?

R S.’s Avatar
R S. Sep 24 44 views

What should I do as a career?

I don’t know what to go for in college and need advice #career-choice #student...

#career

Madison C.’s Avatar
Madison C. Sep 24 20 views

What career(s) would allow me to combine my love for physics and theater?

So long story short: I love physics, but I also have an intense passion for theater technology, stage management, and set building. What career can I pursue in order to allow me to combine my two passions? And what should I study in college? I was thinking of double-majoring in Physics and...

#career-choice #theater-technology #physics #career #theater

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Sep 18 23 views

Do you enjoy working in protective services? If so please explain.

#career #career-counseling #career-choice I was wondering if working this trade changed anyone's life and I would like to see if this is the right career for...

Monica G.’s Avatar
Monica G. Sep 17 8 views

What educational preparation would you recommend for this field?

I’m a senior student in San Antonio, Tx. I’m interested in working in with animals. I’m still undecided on a career. I’m very corporative and work well with others and I would like to work with a close team. #animals #medical field #career...

#career-choice

Monica G.’s Avatar
Monica G. Sep 17 10 views

What skills are needed on a day to day basis?

#career-choice

Monica G.’s Avatar
Monica G. Sep 17 12 views

Are there too many or few people entering this profession?

#career-choice

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 13 26 views

I am 14 and i want to help the local cat cafe get more attention because they are amazing and I want to work there when I am 16. What should I do?

I don't know if I should make like a website or give them a poster but I want to show them I am grateful they take care of the kitties! #college #art #career #cats #animals #artist...

#career-choice

Brian S.’s Avatar
Brian S. Sep 06 40 views

What are valuable strengths?

Hi, my name is Brian I am a Glen Rose HS student, I am 18years old and a junior My strengths are working outside, riding horses, and roping cattle. I am interested in as a cow hauler. In my spare time, I ride horses and fix fence #career-counseling . What other strengths or experiences might I...

#career-choice #job #career

Temitope O.’s Avatar
Temitope O. Sep 06 22 views
Alan D.’s Avatar
Alan D. Sep 05 10 views

What are the good and bad stuff for the Automotive career?

Hello my name is Alan and I'm interested in the Auto-Tech career. I would like to know what are the benefits and the disadvantages. #career-choice #career-paths...

#auto-mechanic

Yejee S.’s Avatar
Yejee S. Sep 05 43 views

I don't know what career/major i want to pursue

I graduated from high school this May, and I've decided to take a gap year to think of what I want to do in the future. There is a lot of things I like and I dislike, I don't really have much that I'm "good" at, so it's been a little tough to figure out about my future. I've thought of some...

#career-choice #career-paths #major #career

Fatoumata D.’s Avatar
Fatoumata D. Aug 30 44 views

What program of study should I go to?

Current things I'm involved in - SEO scholars, youth boxing for change, Muslim student association, national honor society. #college #career #career-choice...

#college-major