Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Micheal G.’s Avatar
Micheal G. yesterday 12 views
Logan W.’s Avatar
Logan W. 2 days ago 9 views

What types of procedures do you follow in the event of a potential forest fire?

Life in the outdoors is my one of favorite hobbies....

#career-choice

David R.’s Avatar
David R. Nov 19 16 views

You have obstacles in your path to your career ?

Hello, I don't know if you see this day or night but I just wanted to ask you something, it's a small question that can help me for my path to my career, I hope and the answer, luck #career #career...

#career-choice

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Nov 14 69 views

How do I narrow down my career options?

Im a junior in highschool and i have no idea what i want to do when i get out of school. I love math and problem solving, however i hate english and writing papers. I also dislike the medical field. I want to go to college but im worried that i wont know what to study. #college #math...

#career-choice #noidea #problemsolving #career

natalie M.’s Avatar
natalie M. Nov 08 23 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08 26 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08 28 views
lexi V.’s Avatar
lexi V. Nov 04 52 views

does your career make you happy?

worried about going to school and not liking what a choose...

#career-choice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23 64 views

What are the holidays like for you in your work area?

The holidays are a big time of the year when a lot of things may change, knowing how this career may effect that would really help. #career #psychology #career-choice #career-counseling...

#job

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23 51 views

What part(s) of the year or season(s) are the hardest or easiest to work in?

As with everything, seasons and year times change people and things happen. Knowing these two things would really help me out. #counselor #mentalhealth #job #college #psychology #career...

#career-choice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23 43 views

What would say are the hardest parts of your job?

Knowing the challenges one may face going into this career will definitely help me make a decision. #counselor #job #mentalhealth #career #career-counseling...

#career-choice

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 15 56 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#anthropology #engineering

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Oct 14 82 views

I want to get a job or volunteer to help end sex trafficking

I am one class away from my bachelors degree. I am 43 years old. My major is sociology from Portland State University. I am a mother of four and also a grandmother. My passion is to work or volunteer in a position to facilitate an end to sex trafficking and/or to help victims that have been...

#career-choice #college #job

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 47 views

How long will these career planing take?

what can i do to better myself in my career. #career...

#career-choice

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 45 views

What are the next steps i need to better my career?

I'm a new student trying too better my career. #career-choice...

#career-path

Farah M.’s Avatar
Farah M. Oct 01 26 views

How do I choose what I want my career to be?

R S.’s Avatar
R S. Sep 24 68 views

What should I do as a career?

I don’t know what to go for in college and need advice #career-choice #student...

#career

Madison C.’s Avatar
Madison C. Sep 24 44 views

What career(s) would allow me to combine my love for physics and theater?

So long story short: I love physics, but I also have an intense passion for theater technology, stage management, and set building. What career can I pursue in order to allow me to combine my two passions? And what should I study in college? I was thinking of double-majoring in Physics and...

#career-choice #theater-technology #career #theater #physics

Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Sep 18 32 views

Do you enjoy working in protective services? If so please explain.

#career #career-counseling #career-choice I was wondering if working this trade changed anyone's life and I would like to see if this is the right career for...