Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Mason B.’s Avatar
Mason B. 2 days ago 35 views
Dhruva S.’s Avatar
Dhruva S. Dec 27, 2020 79 views

I just need some help.

I am IT Engineering student in Gujarat, currently in 3rd year of my engineering. I want to make career in same field and want to study further in Germany. which course or stream is better for me to study in Germany ? #career-choice #career-counseling #student...

#career

Anil K.’s Avatar
Anil K. Dec 26, 2020 48 views

I want to make a career in Coding.

I want to make a career in coding and I have completed MBA but want to shift towards IT Field but I don't have any degree. So which course should I choose as a beginner for MCA/PG degree in CS in Up grad so that I get a entry level in IT as a Developer/Coder. #career-choice #career-counseling...

#career-path #career-advice

John Lloyd B.’s Avatar
John Lloyd B. Dec 26, 2020 104 views

I am good at writing, analyzing, and conceptualizing and I also love science, psychology, sky, and arts. What career do you think suits me?

I'm a senior high school student and right now, I am taking up STEM. I want to have now a specific career choice as I'll go to college but right now I am still in hesitation of my choices. Assessing myself, I realized that I am really good at writing, science, and planning things out. Aside...

#career-choice #writing #career #job #career-counseling #stem #highschool #career-development

Anil K.’s Avatar
Anil K. Dec 25, 2020 57 views

I want to make a career change

So I want to make a career change to the IT field as I am a fresher which course to choose MCA / Data Science/PG in Computer Science. Yes, I love to do coding but there are vast in the IT field it is very difficult for me to choose which 1 will be good for the future like networking, software...

#career-choice #career-counseling

Mallory R.’s Avatar
Mallory R. Dec 21, 2020 53 views

What's a good job for someone interested in childcare careers?

I have no clue what I want to be!...

#career-choice

shira M.’s Avatar
shira M. Dec 18, 2020 59 views

shira denise mcshan

how can you become engaged in the career you love? #career-choice...

#careers

Aayushi P.’s Avatar
Aayushi P. Dec 15, 2020 125 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice...

#career-plan

Micah R.’s Avatar
Micah R. Dec 02, 2020 108 views

What got you interested and helped you stay interest in your career.

#career-advice #career-choice #pharmacist I'm 16 years old and would like to go into pharmacy when I grow up. I wonder what skills and traits will help me get to my...

Nikolet C.’s Avatar
Nikolet C. Nov 30, 2020 60 views

How could I help others find their career?

Ask them what they want to do in their life #career-choice #life #career-plan...

#career-path

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Nov 18, 2020 175 views

#GivingisCaring How can I Prepare for a Career in Marketing Strategy?

Interested in making better data-driven marketing decisions for B2C companies either in the entertainment or retail space. #careers #givingiscaring #business #career-choice #career #marketing...

#marketingstrategy

Mykah S.’s Avatar
Mykah S. Nov 13, 2020 75 views

#GivingisCaring because I want this for my 23 year old son that has 28 high school credit to succeed.

What options does Mykah have? #givingiscaring he wants his #high school diploma and we are building a computer at moment we need help. I need SSI bc limited mobility but I'm getting it done. Whom I ask can assist us in all things diploma and financial assistance and building a computer? For his...

#tech #career-choice

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 12, 2020 67 views

what do i have to do to get a fashion career of the ground.

i am an artistic person whos trying to succed in life by following my dream of doing something productive yet easy....

#career-choice

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 09, 2020 97 views

How did you go about becoming a baker?

When did you realize baking was for you and do you enjoy the work? I am interested in the baking field but I would like some more info on it #baking...

#career-choice

Matthew L.’s Avatar
Matthew L. Nov 05, 2020 211 views

How do I decide what career is flexible and functional?

I'm a junior student attending Miyamura High School and I am looking for a career plan that flexible #career-choice #future-careers yet functional. My plans are to go into construction but I enjoy technology and medical and would like to considered those options. #technology...

#medical

Rhonna S.’s Avatar
Rhonna S. Nov 05, 2020 71 views

How to pursue being an interior designer

I enjoy creating mood boards for rooms (furniture, wall colors, flooring, accessories), and I enjoy designing rooms for my family members. How did you start your journey of becoming an interior designer? Was it difficult to find a job? If it was hard to get to where you are today, would you do...

#interior-design #design #interior #career-choice #career #interior-designer #jobs #careers

Samuel R.’s Avatar
Samuel R. Nov 05, 2020 96 views

What type of steps should I consider doing to find the perfect career job for me.

I am a 10th grader and I am 16 years old and I just want to find or do something to help me find or do a perfect career job for me my interests are sports a doctor or either a dentists or go to the army. #career-choice #careers...

#jobs

Ariel J.’s Avatar
Ariel J. Nov 05, 2020 164 views

How can I decide what my career will be?

At school, I like learning thing in engineering. I like to build things, do outside work. I am passionate about learning new things and getting challenges. I like to know what i am able on doing in the future as a career for myself. #career-choice #career-path #career-choice #undecided...

#engineering #constructing #outsidethings

Adriel C.’s Avatar
Adriel C. Nov 05, 2020 149 views

i am in the 12th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps i should consider based on my passions and interests

At school, i am most interested in engineering, chemistry, and biology, while my hobbies include mechanics, gaming, and sports. A topic i am passionate about is electronics. What are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i can do in the...

#technology #career-choice #gaming #career #teacher

Connor S.’s Avatar
Connor S. Nov 05, 2020 118 views

How do I know what to be when I grow up?

I'm having trouble on what to be and its kind of bothering me a lot and I honestly have no clue anymore. #careerchoice #people #career-choice #jobs...

#job

Caitlynn P.’s Avatar
Caitlynn P. Nov 05, 2020 104 views

If I happen to be interested in arts, What are some good career choices and steps I should consider?

I am in the 9th grade barely exploring my many career choices, and I happen to be interested in arts of drawing or artist of that kind. I do question how would I be able to find a similar career to the interest I have. #career #career-choice #career-path...

#arts

holden M.’s Avatar
holden M. Nov 05, 2020 101 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next step i should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, i am most interested in welding, diesel mechanics and being a horse shoer, while my hobbies include welding, and working on trucks and cars and working with horses. A topic that i am passionate about is welding. what are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#welding #career-choice #diesel-mechanics #career

Riley B.’s Avatar
Riley B. Nov 03, 2020 91 views

I'm in the 11th grade and I'm beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passion and interests?

In school my interests are Math, History, and Art and my hobbies at home are art stuff, taking picture, and cooking or trying new stuff. So I want to know what I can do as a career that has some of my interest and hobbies to help in my future. #career-choice...

#career-options

Ranae M.’s Avatar
Ranae M. Nov 03, 2020 83 views

i am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps should i consider based on my passions and interests?

at school, i am most interested in cosmetology, photography, and plants, while my hobbies include doing hair, and collect plants. A topic i am passionate about is doing hair and/or make-up. what are some career options that best align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps i...

#cosmetics #makeup #career-choice #career #cosmetology

Sarah J.’s Avatar
Sarah J. Oct 29, 2020 117 views

If I get a bachelor's of health science, and choose not to pursue a career in pharmacy, what other options are there?

I want to (or at least I think I want to) go into a program for a PhD in pharmacy to be either a pediatric or hospital pharmacist. I plan to either get my bachelor's of health science first, then apply to a graduate program for pharmacy or go into a 6 yr program while also obtaining my...

#hospital-and-health-care #health #career-paths #career-choice #healthcare #pharmacy #phd