Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. May 12 37 views

1. What are three informational interview questions you will ask?

for electricians like a trade or something in that matter

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 10 74 views

What career should I pursue

If my strengths are being patience and paying close attention to detail, type of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

Alicia A.’s Avatar
Alicia A. May 09 41 views
Katarena C.’s Avatar
Katarena C. May 05 90 views

How do I combine arts and math in a career.

Art and math are my favorite classes so I want to find a way to combine them for a career.

Cayden C.’s Avatar
Cayden C. May 05 59 views

Will this be good enough for me

What other careers are good for me,including sports that’s only 4 years of college. Is it good for my future.

Marcus W.’s Avatar
Marcus W. May 03 49 views

What other careers can you get into with skills from cybersecurity?

I want to get into cyber security, and I've gotten good advice so far. But if for some reason, the career ends up not working for me, what other careers can I pursue with those same skills?

Felix V.’s Avatar
Felix V. May 03 77 views

How can you start your career?

Sometimes to have a career you'll need to go to collage but in my case i don't want to go how can I start my career without having to go to collage?

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. May 02 85 views

PLEASE HELP: If I plan to get married and have children as well as have a job ASAP, which of the following occupations could be beneficial?

I am at such a loss at the moment. I'm not exactly sure what I want to pursue. My top two options at the moment are nurse anesthetist and pediatrician. I understand that there is a huge gap between the two, but I really want to look into whats the most practical. Commit to Med school?- or earn...

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. Apr 29 88 views

How many years of college will it take overall to get the degrees i need to officially become a therapist?. What is the positive outcome to being a therapist?.

I wanna know for fact that I need to get ready for staying in college for more time that is needed for the my career choice because depending on the ages i choose to help that can determine how much school its gonna take.

Tony T.’s Avatar
Tony T. Apr 26 82 views

5 question about jobs

1. what is it like to be a business intelligence analysis
2. . what is it like to be a architect
3. . what is it like to be a teacher
4. how much money do you make
5. do make good realtionships where you work

Shaina T.’s Avatar
Shaina T. Apr 12 108 views

Do you think exploring all industries is a good choice?

Hello! I am still not sure if being a "project manager" is a good fit for me. Currently, I am open to trying out internships in different industries. I want a job that is flexible to work with. Should I pick one industry to explore or should I pick what's available for me? I would love to...

jennifer B.’s Avatar
jennifer B. Apr 08 131 views

what was the most challenging part?

like was it difficult finding a job? or overall what was the hardest part? and what advice do you recommend?

Ashley Z.’s Avatar
Ashley Z. Apr 04 117 views

Career-wise, what sort of balance should I strike between passion and money?

This upcoming fall, I will be going off to college and there has been a lot of pressure from family and other adults for me to choose a major that will help me eventually land job that makes a lot of money. I'm still very unsure about where I want to take my future and I want to keep exploring,...

Jason X.’s Avatar
Jason X. Apr 04 89 views

What are the requirements of being a data scientist?

Hello, I would like to ask questions about what you would need in order to become a good data scientist, as it does sound interesting.

Jason X.’s Avatar
Jason X. Apr 04 53 views

City College and then State/UC Colleges or straight to State/UC?

Hello CareerVillage, I would like to ask if there are any pros or cons to going to a city college and then transferring out to a state university. Have you figured out what you wanted to do in that amount of time going to city college?

Nai V.’s Avatar
Nai V. Mar 29 122 views

Psychologist or a baker?

I have been thinking on my career since I finished school, about 2 years ago. I have a degree in psychology and I am currently working as a young educator and I volunteer as a chat operator, basically providing emotional support to all of our clients. I love to listen and to help out...

Bryan L.’s Avatar
Bryan L. Mar 25 93 views

How does someone prepare for a computer science field career?

What are some things that I need to prepare for when I'm looking for a computer science field career? I'm interested in knowing what credential I need, the skills, etc.

Hugo X.’s Avatar
Hugo X. Mar 25 107 views

Deciding what to do

Is it normal to not have decided what you want to do in the future until college or even after?

Coral-Anne S.’s Avatar
Coral-Anne S. Mar 16 140 views

Do I have to have experience as a teacher to be a school guidance counseler?

I am willing (and eager) to eventually go back to school for a Master's in Counseling & my Pupil Personnel Services Credential, as required by the state of CA. While I have experience within the classroom and in mentoring/tutoring positions, I am not sure I am willing to go back to school...

Jakob A.’s Avatar
Jakob A. Mar 08 188 views

How do you decide what to do as a career?

I know this isn't a simple question but I was wondering if there was anything that helped someone decide what to do with their life. #career-choice