Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Beau A.’s Avatar
Beau A. Sep 16 86 views

How far can i get in a career?

#criminal-justice #acting #career #career-choice I want to be an actor or police officer but i don't know the...

Grace P.’s Avatar
Grace P. Sep 21 142 views

For someone who has no clue what direction they want to go. what advice would you have for me right now while I am in highschool?

I thought that I wanted to be a dental hygienist for most of highschool, but last year when I went to job shadow one I realized how much I really didn't want to do that forever. I have no clue what direction I want to go and as I am now a senior I am getting worried because I feel like I need...

#career-choice #careers

Sharar S.’s Avatar
Sharar S. Jul 13 239 views

I don't know what to pursue in, and I can't find motivation to find it either.

I don't feel motivated by anything to try and find out what I want to do. I thought I might've have wanted to go into the computer science field, but now I realized that it's not the direction I think I should go. So I don't know what I want to do now. #career #computer-science #career-choice...

#career-path

kirstin J.’s Avatar
kirstin J. Sep 18 38 views

What made you choose your career? or What events happen to make yo choose this career?

I am 14 years old. My favorite thing to do is watch Netflix and like every other teenager like tiktok...

#career-choice

Ardarius C.’s Avatar
Ardarius C. Sep 18 37 views

How to get your work noticed as an artist and photographer

Having two careers where you have to get your projects out there to be hired or be included in the work force could be very difficult,do you suggest I only do one career or is there another option.#Artist#Photographer#two careers#beingnoticed...

#career-choice

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 99 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-choice #motivation #career-options #career

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 54 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #any #healthcare #therapist #counselor

Trenton S.’s Avatar
Trenton S. Sep 14 115 views

What carreer is best for me?

I have no clue what I want to grow up to be....

#career-choice

Chase M.’s Avatar
Chase M. Sep 14 128 views

What is a simple way to stay focused and continue working towards your goals

I want to become a mechanical engineer, however I'm unsure whether I will be able to meet the requirements because I didn't try to get into my level of classes in middle school and high school until Junior year, I easily passed my math classes in Junior year, I am now a senior taking a class I...

#career-choice #focus #mechanical-engineer

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 04 134 views

How do I go into the army?

I lost my dad last year on Christmas Eve #career-choice...

#military

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Sep 07 109 views

Is psychology a good choice of career?

Hey! Let me tell you a bit about myself. I like helping people A LOT. Understanding and empathizing with people are my dominant qualities. I like learning about human behaviour and cognitive functions. When I'm in a group, I can really absorb the feeling of others, I know when someone is...

#advice #psychologist #career-choice #psychology #phd

Imani L.’s Avatar
Imani L. Sep 04 82 views

Is going into a animation career worth it?

I'm a 12th grader and I have been doing art for years, but i wasn't serious about it until I was in middle school. I want to become an animator, but I find it hard to lean the basics and find it confusing to use my program, Clip paint studio. I might not because an animator and just be a...

#general #artist #animation #art #career-choice #the-arts #arts

Shantrell A.’s Avatar
Shantrell A. Sep 04 72 views

How can you help me determine a future career?

I am a sophomore at HillCrest High School I want to be successful but i don't know what my future goals are. #career-choice...

#help

Carolyn M.’s Avatar
Carolyn M. Aug 26 73 views

What industries/job positions do you recommend airline people look in?

I am a career airline employee that took a retirement package, but too young to play shuffleboard for life. I'm trying to use my skills for an industry that may want some of my transferable skills as well enjoy what I am going to do for the next 20 or so years. I need some ideas of job titles...

#career-choice #life #career

Zemira M.’s Avatar
Zemira M. Aug 19 103 views

Are there any enrichment programs for those wanting to study neonatology?

I am a teenager aspiring to have a career in the medical field. While I have a liking for neonatology, orthopedics, and radiology, I would like to be exposed to other careers. #career-choice #career #careers #doctor #pediatrics...

#neonatology

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 140 views

What job fits best for escape room skills?

Me and my friends constantly do escape rooms- and we're really good at. I really like because of the rush, and plus it I just find it real interesting. #job-search #jobs #career...

#career-choice

Dilara S.’s Avatar
Dilara S. Jul 30 151 views

What's a career field that incorporates physics and computer science?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I am interested in physics, calculus, and computer science. I don't know what I want to do in college but I do want to double major. What are some careers that incorporate this? Is it a good idea to double major in physics and computer science? Or is there...

#career-plan #college #major #majors #physics #choosing-a-major #computerscience #careers #career #july20 #career-choice #career-counseling #july #math

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Jul 30 88 views

What are some careers related to genetics?

I find myself drawn to genetics. In case I want to pursue a career in genetics, what all options lie before me? #medicine #biology #genetics...

#career-choice

Chantay T.’s Avatar
Chantay T. Jul 30 224 views

How do you know that the career you are pursuing, is the career that you actually want to pursue?

One of my biggest fears in life, is that I’m on the wrong track and that I won’t actually find out that I’m on the wrong track, until it’s the end of the road. At the moment I’m pursuing a degree in international business, but often feel like my heart is in digital communication and/or...

#career #careers #july20 #career-choice #career-path #career-counseling

Ashton B.’s Avatar
Ashton B. Jul 20 160 views

How can I choose a profitable career when my interests don’t align with many?

I’m an upcoming senior in high school and I’m starting to seriously consider my future path. My issue is that my interest in the preforming and fine arts outweighs much of anything else, and From what I know those Aren’t fields that often get paid very much. I enjoy designing and drafting so I...

#help #graphicdesign #profitable #architecture #stuck #money #starvingartist #career #career-choice #confused #decisions #psychology #music #arts

Emilie T.’s Avatar
Emilie T. Jul 18 168 views

Do you recommend taking a gap year?

Although I do want to go to college and get a degree, I have seen many articles where people have taken a gap year to fix their health or to raise enough money for college and I was wondering if I should plan to do the same. #career-choice #career-path #july20 #gapyear...

#break

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 14 179 views

What career options are good for me?

I like being around and taking care of newborn babies....

#career-choice