Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

sophia L.’s Avatar
sophia L. Jan 01 120 views

I dont have a clue on what to do with my life

I don't know what i want to do. That scares me. I've taken so many "personal" job quizzes but none of them have what i'm looking for, and i don't even know what i'm looking for. Im just scared that one day when i'm 30 i'm gonna wake up and realize that i made the wrong decision. How will I know...

#career-choice #career #help

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 41 views
Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 45 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10, 2019 46 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career

brianna O.’s Avatar
brianna O. Dec 08, 2019 90 views

How do you change into a career you have no professional experience or education in?

I want to pursue a career in Visual Arts, but my professional experience and previous education more geared towards warehouse and IT fields. I don't even have a good art portfolio. How do I get my foot on the right path? #art #artist #career...

#career-choice

Micheal G.’s Avatar
Micheal G. Dec 04, 2019 30 views
Logan W.’s Avatar
Logan W. Dec 03, 2019 28 views

What types of procedures do you follow in the event of a potential forest fire?

Life in the outdoors is my one of favorite hobbies....

#career-choice

David R.’s Avatar
David R. Nov 19, 2019 72 views

You have obstacles in your path to your career ?

Hello, I don't know if you see this day or night but I just wanted to ask you something, it's a small question that can help me for my path to my career, I hope and the answer, luck #career #career...

#career-choice

Ethan M.’s Avatar
Ethan M. Nov 14, 2019 101 views

How do I narrow down my career options?

Im a junior in highschool and i have no idea what i want to do when i get out of school. I love math and problem solving, however i hate english and writing papers. I also dislike the medical field. I want to go to college but im worried that i wont know what to study. #college #math...

#noidea #career #career-choice #problemsolving

natalie M.’s Avatar
natalie M. Nov 08, 2019 48 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08, 2019 43 views
kalum J.’s Avatar
kalum J. Nov 08, 2019 63 views
lexi V.’s Avatar
lexi V. Nov 04, 2019 75 views

does your career make you happy?

worried about going to school and not liking what a choose...

#career-choice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 85 views

What are the holidays like for you in your work area?

The holidays are a big time of the year when a lot of things may change, knowing how this career may effect that would really help. #career #psychology #career-choice #career-counseling...

#job

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 69 views

What part(s) of the year or season(s) are the hardest or easiest to work in?

As with everything, seasons and year times change people and things happen. Knowing these two things would really help me out. #counselor #mentalhealth #job #college #psychology #career...

#career-choice

Lailaa E.’s Avatar
Lailaa E. Oct 23, 2019 67 views

What would say are the hardest parts of your job?

Knowing the challenges one may face going into this career will definitely help me make a decision. #counselor #job #mentalhealth #career #career-counseling...

#career-choice

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 15, 2019 78 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#anthropology #engineering

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Oct 14, 2019 98 views

I want to get a job or volunteer to help end sex trafficking

I am one class away from my bachelors degree. I am 43 years old. My major is sociology from Portland State University. I am a mother of four and also a grandmother. My passion is to work or volunteer in a position to facilitate an end to sex trafficking and/or to help victims that have been...

#career-choice #job #college

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09, 2019 61 views

How long will these career planing take?

what can i do to better myself in my career. #career...

#career-choice

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09, 2019 68 views

What are the next steps i need to better my career?

I'm a new student trying too better my career. #career-choice...

#career-path