Career Questions tagged Career Choice

Choosing a career is difficult. CareerVillage.org ensures you are not alone in this process. Check out previous questions and answers, and if you are still confused, please ask away. For...

Vanessa D.’s Avatar
Vanessa D. Dec 13, 2021 145 views
humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 164 views

what is important to know about getting a career?

high school graduate getting to know the best career career job career-counseling...

career-choice

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 130 views

Is a financing a stable career?

I want to live my life to its fullest and have fun. But I also want to have a stable job career, so I don't have to worry so much. career job career-choice finance business career-counseling...

career-path

Sid R.’s Avatar
Sid R. Dec 01, 2021 101 views
Alex H.’s Avatar
Alex H. Nov 30, 2021 120 views

Does your major in college have to relate to your future career?

Is it possible to have a career in another department that is significantly college career-choice major different compared to your...

Samantha W.’s Avatar
Samantha W. Nov 21, 2021 183 views

is there any career choices for a bipolar person

i was wondering is there any way of a bipolar person get a job and if there's any choice what would be it career-choice career...

job

Teanna H.’s Avatar
Teanna H. Nov 18, 2021 117 views

which degree allows for more potential careers in travel internationally: a bachelor's degree in therapeutic recreation or recreation and leisure studies?

I really enjoy being of service to others and I am already currently pursuing an associate's degree in psychology and after doing many career quizzes I've come to conclude that recreational therapy would be a career that I would enjoy. My main interest is helping people but also not being bored...

career-choice college recreationaltherapy college-major career-counseling

Ashanti B.’s Avatar
Ashanti B. Nov 07, 2021 152 views

How did you decide which career to pursue when you have so many interests?

I’m a 25 year old woman that has too many interests to count. I’m currently a science major, but I constantly doubt if that’s what I want my degree in. I’m interested in pursuing vet school, law, and I’ll be starting a coding boot camp in December! career-choice forensic veterinarian law...

tech

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Nov 07, 2021 110 views

What was your biggest inspiration that led to your career path?

I want to know what made people choose the current path they follow. Do they enjoy their job or are they doing it for the money? Was there a large event that happened or was there an underlying passion for your career?...

career-choice

Robert L.’s Avatar
Robert L. Nov 04, 2021 98 views

Is pursuing a trade in carpentry worth the hassle? was it hard for you?

I'm 20 and find myself in the market for a career/trade and I have chosen carpentry just wondering if it's the right choice career career-choice...

career-counseling

Mikaela D.’s Avatar
Mikaela D. Nov 03, 2021 61 views

How do I begin the career search process when I already have a lot of student debt?

I am a science teacher looking for a career change. I’m still looking for what might be the best career for me....

career-choice

garyon F.’s Avatar
garyon F. Jul 27, 2021 159 views

How will this help me with job corps?

my name is garyon im 17. i am from cleveland ohio i am going to job corps to get a high school diploma and to also get ny stna license so i can start my career in the mdeical field career job-corps career-counseling career-path...

career-choice

Jose G.’s Avatar
Jose G. Oct 06, 2021 149 views

How can I improve in my chosen career, HVAC?

I need to learn about the job corps school, its advantages and disadvantages. career job-corps construction HVAC career-choice...

job

Anasia D.’s Avatar
Anasia D. Aug 05, 2021 259 views

What do I need to do to become a model.

I’m in the 11th grade. I love online shopping for clothes and accessories. I like doing photoshoots. fashion career career-choice model modeling...

fashion-design