Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. 10 hours ago 4 views

What is the simplest way to get into the world of CyberSecurity?

I am a freshman at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in Computer Information Systems. I would like to develop my technical skills but I am not quite sure where to start. Any advice would be helpful, thank you....

#business

Ella W.’s Avatar
Ella W. 10 hours ago 5 views

What are some career or leadership experiences that will help me choose my career

I'm currently interested in business and the STEM world, though I still enjoy playing sports and instrumental music. I would really appreciate any opportunities (online or in-person)! #careerchoice #highschool #stem #business #career #opportunities #internship...

#volunteering

Rinosh S.’s Avatar
Rinosh S. yesterday 22 views

where can I meet advertising professionals to network? I looking an internship opportunity in advertising industry.

I'm a self-taught Web Designer, SEO and Search Engine Marketer out of Toronto. I'm also the founder of Ads of Toronto, a curated website library dedicated to advertisements published in Toronto and afreewebite.org, a free website building platform. I'm passionate about media Planning, buying...

#sem #digitalmarkering #advertising #marketing #internship #business #seo

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. Jan 23 20 views

What is an accountants pay like?

I'm interested in joining the business trade and hopefully becoming an accountant but have no prior experience. #business #finance #accounting...

Rachael E.’s Avatar
Rachael E. Jan 23 95 views
sabrina M.’s Avatar
sabrina M. Jan 16 46 views
fatimah T.’s Avatar
fatimah T. Jan 14 36 views

RE: Week 1 Discussion

im 24 years old looking for an internship with the FBI #internship...

#business

Zachary S.’s Avatar
Zachary S. Jan 10 103 views

What does being a business major take?

I'm looking for colleges and I want to be a business major, but I don't know what to focus on and I'm not sure how to go about college (majors and minors). #business #major...

Dylan W.’s Avatar
Dylan W. Jan 10 117 views

What can I do with a business management degree?

I've been a supervisor for the last 9 years and I want to understand my options for my major. I will be graduating college this December and want to know the different paths of management that are out there #management #business #college...

#entrepreneur

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Jan 03 114 views

College Major Choice/ Career Advice

Hi! I'm a senior in high school, and I'm currently applying to colleges. I'm noticing that my list is rather small due to my specific major choice, marketing. I don't know if I should apply to the "prestigious" colleges that don't have business majors and just major in econ. I...

#marketing #college-major #internship #business #college #career

Alysa G.’s Avatar
Alysa G. Dec 04, 2019 50 views

1.how long i can be in the trade? 2.how much hours i can work for business? 3.what is important for me to know before inter the trade?

My name is Alysa from yap..i want to take the business trade because for me i like math mostly..i love counting and deal with mathematics.. #business #math...

#entrepreneur

Lavon A.’s Avatar
Lavon A. Dec 20, 2019 65 views

How can I get experience in cyber security while I am studying to get certifications?

I am a business student wanting to start a Cybersecurity business. #cybersecurity #business...

#entrepreneur

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Dec 16, 2019 159 views

Career and Life advice?

Hi, I'm Abdullah a senior in high school in NYC. I have applied to colleges, mostly business schools but I'm not sure if this was the right choice long term. I'm interested in consumer psychology and social psychology - why people buy the things they do and how companies have the power to...

#marketing #internship #business #college #career

lerato M.’s Avatar
lerato M. Dec 14, 2019 140 views

I have business studies ,coputer application technology acconting and mathematical literacy as my subjects are those enough or will i need to take a bridging course before i start studing to become a news anchor ?

Hi i am lerato and 15 years of age i live in south africa .I think news is a very important role in our daily life . That is why i want to become a news anchor . Your response to my question will intend be helpful in my decision making. #journalism #business...

#entrepreneur

Austin C.’s Avatar
Austin C. Dec 12, 2019 92 views

What are some of the challenges you face when starting your own business?

I am in 11th grade, I attend a few business classes already, and I am interested in starting my own business. #entrepreneur...

#business

Cody C.’s Avatar
Cody C. Dec 12, 2019 65 views

What is the hardest part of creating your own business?

I'm a high school student, I have taken multiple business classes that include the marketing and entrepreneurship aspect of the business. #business...

#entrepreneur

Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 114 views
Haley H.’s Avatar
Haley H. Dec 12, 2019 126 views

How much money does an accountant make?

I'm in business class, and I am in the accounting department in that class. #business #accounting #accountant...

#finance

Jenny Q.’s Avatar
Jenny Q. Dec 12, 2019 47 views
Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 72 views
Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10, 2019 45 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#architect #entrepreneur #business #architecture #career

Jess M.’s Avatar
Jess M. Dec 10, 2019 67 views

If I want to get into fashion design, what would be the best first few steps?

I’m 17, and I’m just curious because I love thinking about outfits. I just would like to know some of the first steps to make my ideas into reality. #fashion #fashion #fashion-design #graphic-design #design #marketing #business #art...