Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Manning Y.’s Avatar
Manning Y. Jun 17 51 views

Is wanting to become an entrepreneur to make a lot of money the wrong reason for becoming one?

I'm in high school, and I don't come from the most financially stable family. I want to have a future where I can help others and make a lot of money while doing it. #entrepreneur #money...

#business

Oliver S.’s Avatar
Oliver S. Jun 16 26 views

How prestigious is Baruch college in comparison to Ivy Leagues in terms of business studies?

I'm going to be a junior, and I'm hoping to attend a CUNY college; I want to be able to have an administrative position in business, potentially graduating Baruch with an MBA. I just want to know how a degree from this college would be perceived by companies. Thanks #business...

#finance

Mayatchen K.’s Avatar
Mayatchen K. Jun 16 30 views
khatorah H.’s Avatar
khatorah H. Jun 14 24 views

How can I start a business?

I want to start a hair/ makeup business to show my passion as a hairstylist and an upcoming makeup artist. #cosmetology #business #art...

#entrepreneur

Kanyja M.’s Avatar
Kanyja M. Jun 13 41 views
Jasmerry S.’s Avatar
Jasmerry S. Jun 13 36 views

how can I create a business for cosmetics

I would like to create a business for cosmetics but I have no idea how to get started #business...

#entrepreneur

Amy L.’s Avatar
Amy L. Jun 12 53 views

How do you know if doing human resource management is right for you? Do you need to narrow down which industry to work in for HR?

I am currently studying business in college, but I am not sure which business major to study. I do a lot of communications and like connecting with people, which is why I think HR might be right for me. (I'm not sure if this is the correct way of thinking or viewing HR.) There is HR in many...

#human-resources #business

Javeonte B.’s Avatar
Javeonte B. Jun 12 63 views

What would be the first thing you need to do to start a business?

How I’m javeonte B call me Tyty I’m her to figure out a couple new ideas and get a few of other people point of view on there carrerr goals and how they achieved those goals....

#business

Ronaldo V.’s Avatar
Ronaldo V. Jun 12 50 views

What are the classes you need to be a business administrator?

I'm in 9th grade and I'm looking forward to becoming a business administrator. #airportbusinessadministrator...

#business

Brianna C.’s Avatar
Brianna C. Jun 12 50 views

How can i start my own business?

Im 16 in the 11th grade and was wondering how to start your own business #business #management...

#marketing

Ronaldo V.’s Avatar
Ronaldo V. Jun 12 39 views

Does it matter which school you take business administrating in?...

#business

Jay G.’s Avatar
Jay G. Jun 11 34 views
Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jun 09 68 views

What stocks should I put in my portfolio?

Hi! My name is Michael and I am very interested in the stock market. I want to look at different stocks to see what I should get. I would really appreciate some help with setting up my portfolio. #business #finance #college...

#marketing

Alexia M.’s Avatar
Alexia M. Jun 09 77 views
Daisy H.’s Avatar
Daisy H. Jun 07 70 views

What do I need to do to become a corporate lawyer?

I'm in high school and I love law and business. I think corporate law would be perfect for me because it has both things I find interesting and it matches my personality. #lawyer #law...

#business

Evan T.’s Avatar
Evan T. Jun 05 52 views

What can I do to improve in the future?

I want to become a business owner in the future and have things the way I would like it. I like the idea of helping people and still making my own money. I enjoy simple things like playing games, and I can learn very easy and fast. #entrepreneur #career...

#business

Bobo L.’s Avatar
Bobo L. Jun 04 74 views

What are some jobs that I will be able to do if I major in the business field?

I am in high school and thinking of majoring in the business field. I like organizing and working with others. #business #college-major...

#jobs

John M.’s Avatar
John M. Jun 04 57 views
Rodrick S.’s Avatar
Rodrick S. Jun 02 33 views

If my business is not going fast as I want it to, when should I shut my business down?

I #business m curious on when you should shut down a business when it is not going as...