Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. 2 days ago 62 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#fashion-design #writer #models #author #book #modeling

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Mar 30 93 views

I am to give an interview next week to a Canada reputed company I just wanna about that what is the meaning of these Question tell me about your self. so many answers I have which is best for me please guide me but I need your opinion

I am to give an interview next week to a Canada reputed company I just wanna about that what is the meaning of these Question tell me about your self. so many answers I have which is best for me please guide me i need your opinion i can explain & start to introduce my self means my name...

#business #career

Letlotlo M.’s Avatar
Letlotlo M. Mar 28 44 views

Will I need a degree or other qualifications besides matric to qualify for post

I am a business management student at private college. During high school I was part of leadership committees for 3 years. I am sociable individual and I am excellent in planning events #internships #student-development #business management #student #leadershipqualities #part time...

Letlotlo M.’s Avatar
Letlotlo M. Mar 28 63 views

How often will I have to work and how much will I get paid

I am a business management student at private college . During high school I was part of leadership committees for 3 years. I get along with people very easily and able to make lasting connections with people #business management #student #leadership qualities...

#sociable

Mpumelelo K.’s Avatar
Mpumelelo K. Mar 21 42 views
Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 81 views

What made you interested in business management?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, business management was one of the suggested paths I got. I would like see if I would be interested in business management. #career...

#business

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 56 views
Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 85 views

What type of job responsibilities are in the career business management?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. After I took a survey, business management was one of the suggested paths I got. I don't really know what job responsibilities are in business management, so any response will be helpful. #career...

#business

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 60 views

What degree did you get when you went into business management?

I'm in middle school and I am taking a career class. After I took a survey for career paths, business management was one of them. I'm looking for what degree someone needs in order to go into business management. #career...

#business

Liam C.’s Avatar
Liam C. Mar 18 47 views

How do I fix vehicles

I have dreamt of opening my own garage and fix cars and trucks. #business...

#career

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Mar 16 87 views

How do I know if a baking career is for me?

I like to bake and I do believe what I make taste good yet I feel like I am not good enough to enter this career especially cause I hear if the product doesn’t look good they make employees throw them out. #career #success...

#business

Raven J.’s Avatar
Raven J. Mar 11 67 views

(business related) how long did it take you to get to the position you are in now? Also what is your job life like; how many hours do you work or what are your major task that you handle?

I'm very observant and love asking questions just to make sure i'm doing something right. I also like working with lots of people, since i'm very conversational and spirited. #general...

#business

T B.’s Avatar
T B. Mar 02 130 views

My grades are pretty good and i want to go to college but i dont know what i want to do. I like technology and business stuff but i just dont know

I like science and technology i also believe im persuasive so l like being able to defend something or try to turn a tide in my favor. I also like business aspects of things #technology #business...

#curious

Gunjan K.’s Avatar
Gunjan K. Feb 27 124 views

Regarding job Search

Hi All, I have a question for a Job search. I am searching for a job from last 9 months but I didn't get any success. 1. I have updated my profile in Linkdin,Indeed and other job search website. 2. Later I am refreshing the details every one week so profile will be in updated status. 3. I have...

#job-search #sonogram #customer #business #job-search-strategies #career

Jileddys B.’s Avatar
Jileddys B. Feb 26 128 views

im not sure what career path to go on anymore

i know i'm interested in helping children and maybe running a business or managing one, im just not sure where i would start off or what i would do ? #curious #managing #business #child #social-worker #confused #jobs #education...

#teaching

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Feb 26 128 views

Everyone says I have so much potential to do serious jobs (e.g lawyer) so I need help from you.

As I am always top of class and like learning new things, my family says I’d be good for serious jobs like being a lawyer that will get me lots of money. I agree with them as top paid jobs are in this field. But at the same time, I want to be a dancer, actress and a model for my passions ....

#law #career #money #everyone #business #life #confused

Lizbeth M.’s Avatar
Lizbeth M. Feb 26 95 views

How does a day in your marketing career look like?

Hello! I am currently a junior in high school and I have a strong interest in the business field and marketing is one that I definitely have aspirations to major in when I get to college. I just wanted to know how your job in marketing looks like in a day and just provide me with information...

#business #marketing #careers

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 63 views

How do I choose between majors and minors as someone who is interested in international business?

I am a tenth grade student currently interested in international business, I am currently looking into colleges and their majors and minors but I'm not sure exactly what to look for #student #business #college #international-business...

#majors

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Feb 26 149 views

How to improve my speaking confidence?

I’m a first generation student in this country. As I’ve started college this year, I’ve been noticing just how eloquent everyone sounds when they speak. From other students to interviewers. I’ve been getting really insecure about the way I speak, someone also recently told me that I speak in a...

#publicspeaking #presentation #confidence #student #business #college #speech #career