Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Emely L.’s Avatar
Emely L. yesterday 23 views

What major would be a good pair to architecture major?

I’m in my second year of college. I am taking architecture major but I am concerned that it would be difficult for me to find a job in the future. Architecture consumes a lot of time, but I could manage to spend 2-3 years more if it will help my resume, and find a better job. Considering...

#jobs #business #architecture #college #doublemajor #career #major

ROCKY B.’s Avatar
ROCKY B. Jan 10 43 views

CAN I GET A PART TIME JOB HERE?

I AM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE, DOING DISTANCE LEARNING. I AM A SECOND YEAR BA COMMUNICATION STUDENT. THE REASON WHY I AM HERE IS THAT I WANT TO HAVE A SOURCE OF INCOME WHILE DOING MY SCHOOL RELATED ACTIVITIES. THIS I BELIEVE IS THE BEST THING SO I COULD MAKE MONEY. IM ACTUALLY PLANNING TO PURCHASE...

#business #social-media #studentassistance #money

Salvador Rainer Dave G D.’s Avatar
Salvador Rainer Dave G D. Jan 09 26 views

gusto ko ay mamag lawyer

I want you to be a lawyer so that dad mom can be happy...

#business

Patricia D.’s Avatar
Patricia D. Jan 03 44 views
Ethan C.’s Avatar
Ethan C. Jan 02 73 views

I don't have a matric certificate and I don't know where to find a job.

Hey ,my name is Ethan Chetty ,I'm 21. I stay in Johannesburg and unfortunately did not complete my matric ,it's been 4 years since I dropped out and going back to complete it will be a mission after so long. I've found a job after leaving ,as a salesman and made some good money but with the...

#business #career

kegan E.’s Avatar
kegan E. Dec 31, 2020 38 views

what is the worth of a digital diploma certificate?

I have currently completed an online course for a diploma in psychology - revised 2017 and can only afford a digital certificate. #lesson-planning...

#business

grace B.’s Avatar
grace B. Dec 17, 2020 169 views

I'm a marketing major in my 3rd year - but I loved my accounting class! How do I know which to major in?

I am currently a third year student in marketing. I switched to marketing at the beginning of my third year, so the business classes were knew to me. I will be graduating late. I took accounting 1 this fall and I absolutely loved it - which is weird for me to say. I didn't know anything about...

#majors #business #accounting #career #major #marketing #advice #jobs #advisor #college

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 15, 2020 125 views

Is an MBA more useful than a PhD if I want to keep my options open?

I'm a 3rd year physics major at RIT and still have no idea what I want to do for a living once I graduate. I've heard that our MBA program is great, and I've been enjoying business-related work in my current job. Though I'm not sure what physics and business could combine to make me uniquely...

#science #business #physics #physics-major #mba #stem #college #phd

Savannah G.’s Avatar
Savannah G. Dec 15, 2020 134 views
Lainey W.’s Avatar
Lainey W. Dec 12, 2020 123 views

What colleges have the best marketing programs? US or International

I'm not sure what branch of marketing I will go into but I'm thinking about digital, social media, and/or content marketing. I also love the idea of becoming an entrepreneur, but I'm not sure if that should play a role in my college decisions. #general #social-media #college #university #major...

#tips #majors #business #minor #highschool #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 252 views

When can I "hang up the towel" at a well-paying job and pursue my real passion?

Context: I am a senior in college tracking towards a full-time offer from a well-established investment firm after graduation. While I am excited, grateful, and feel relatively prepared (business major for the past four years and have interned in finance) lately I've been feeling the pressure...

#entry-level #business #art #finance #creative #career #marketing

John L.’s Avatar
John L. Dec 07, 2020 73 views

What are some good universities in Canada?

Hello, my friend and I have been thinking about going to Canada after we graduate from high school. For international students, what are some good universities in Canada that offer good medical and business courses? #nursing-school #high-school #business #canada #university #college #business...

#hospitality #finances #doctor

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Dec 07, 2020 186 views

What's the best major/career for me?

I have been trying to find a major/career that suits me for a while, but nothing seems to stick because I have so many interests. I recently graduated from Clayton State University with my Associate of Arts in Integrative Studies and I will be graduating from high school in May. I plan to...

#science #business #education #management #mentalhealth #career #math #college #healthcare

trevor J.’s Avatar
trevor J. Dec 01, 2020 100 views
Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 259 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

#company #business #universityofcalifornia #academiccounselor #businessmarketing #humanresources #career #psychology #marketing #businessadministration #univeristy #communitycollege #psychmajor #counselor #psychologist

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Nov 30, 2020 76 views

What are some occupations for an International Business major Economics minor? Is this a degree a waste?

I chose International Business and Economics because I am interested in business and politics and wanted degree that could be useful in both, but the more I look for jobs in business, the less value I see in my choice. I am still a freshman so I have time to change it. #business...

#minor #economics #givingiscaring #internationalbusiness #major #collegestudent

Trinity H.’s Avatar
Trinity H. Nov 24, 2020 121 views

In order to make society and the economy become beneficial for all of the human race, what is one major ethical step we have to accomplish together to reach this goal?

I am 18 years old and I live in Riverview, Florida with my family. I love to play softball, volunteer at little league softball and baseball complexes, and hang with friends. My end goal in life is to make the world a safer and better place to live in for everyone. I want to spread love,...

#spreadkindness #veterinary-medicine #business #goals #career #loveislove #salary #career-path #sonogram

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20, 2020 99 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

#business #criminal-justice #law #college #colleges

Elizabeth H.’s Avatar
Elizabeth H. Nov 19, 2020 189 views

Which online learning communities would you recommend for gaining more business knowledge?

I am an accounting student, who would like to find an online learning community that would help me broaden my business knowledge, such as analytics, software programs, finances, economics, and other nonaccounting areas of business. I am very interested in this information at an international...

#analytics #business #economics #international

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Nov 19, 2020 257 views

Should I minor in Marketing or take more business classes that interest me?

I am currently a 3rd year Psychology major who plans to attain an M.B.A. after graduation. I am wondering if I should take a minor in marketing vs. taking other business classes I am more interested in as my elective classes and how it affects my application in any M.B.A. program (whether at my...

#business #university #higher-education #career #college #marketing

Aleena M.’s Avatar
Aleena M. Nov 18, 2020 175 views

#GivingisCaring How can I Prepare for a Career in Marketing Strategy?

Interested in making better data-driven marketing decisions for B2C companies either in the entertainment or retail space. #careers #givingiscaring #business #career-choice #career #marketing...

#marketingstrategy

Isolena U.’s Avatar
Isolena U. Nov 18, 2020 153 views

Business Career Paths

I have been finding the business career paths of marketing, entrepreneurship, etc interesting. What are some interesting ones I should look into? #entrepreneurship...

#business

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Nov 18, 2020 125 views

What are the best ways to stand out in the college admissions process?

I have good grades and extracurriculars but is there something else I could do to really boost my application? #college #collegeadmissions #business #finance #ivyleague...

#givingiscaring

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 70 views

What are the best schools for fashion and designing?

I'm a Sophomore in high school and I want to be an entrepreneur in the fashion industry. I know that I want to go to a 4-year university to get my degree in business, but I want to know if I have to go to another school for fashion and design. If so, what schools would you recommend? #fashion...

#business #givingiscaring #fashion-and-style #apparel-and-fashion #college #entrepreneur

Ardarius C.’s Avatar
Ardarius C. Nov 13, 2020 87 views

What community or website should I go to that has artist and photographers that could support me?

I'm a Freshman and i'm trying to find a place where I can get other artist and photographers opinions and words of wisdom I guess but I have no experience, #artist #photographer #business #career...

#2careers

Kaiah W.’s Avatar
Kaiah W. Nov 13, 2020 82 views

What tips do you have for starting a business?

I'm a Sophomore in high school, and I thinking about becoming an entrepreneur in the clothing/fashion industry. What do I need to know in order to be successful? #business #fashion #entrepreneur...

#clothing

Ahmad W.’s Avatar
Ahmad W. Nov 13, 2020 86 views

What College or University would most likely would help me succeed at becoming a actor.

I´m determined to succeed and follow my dreams. I would´t even doubt myself by giving myself a second choice. #acting #help #business #actor...

#thefuture

Alyja P.’s Avatar
Alyja P. Nov 13, 2020 76 views