Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

D W.’s Avatar
D W. 7 hours ago 15 views

How could I boost my CV to become a product manager eventually?

I've always thought of becoming a strategy consultant, though I fear the opportunity has passed. Lately, I have come to know of product management and took on a course with Udacity and loved it. However, I am really not sure how to get into it from where I am at as there do not seem to be entry...

#noexperience #product-management #business #productmanager #advice #productmanagement #entry

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. 2 days ago 47 views

What is it like working in HR?

A was browsing a list of careers on the internet, and I came across Human Resources. It definitely sparked my interest, so I did some more research. I could really see myself going into HR, but i would like a little more information. For example, what does a typical day consist of? Do you make...

#human #business #college #social-work #helping-others #human-resources

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 17 views

What's it like working in the New York Times?

I really like investigating- In fact funny story, my obsession with escape rooms and law enforcement started because I watched all the president's men. Even though I watched the 60 minutes first which made me want to learn about watergate, I was so inspired to investigate. Do the New York Time...

#business #career #lesson-planning #newyork #nyc

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 14 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

Peyton C.’s Avatar
Peyton C. Aug 02 60 views

What career would be the best suited for me?

I am open to almost all careers. I am good at math and writing but struggle with history. I can be quite forgetful sometimes as well. #business #university...

#career-options

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 16 views

What does the BAU actually do?

Okay- I admit I've been watching a little too much criminal Minds- but I was wondering what they actually do. I find interesting- "profiles." I think that it's a great tool to really get into a criminal's minds- no pun intended. I've watched my fair share of law enforcement tv shows- and they...

#law #corporate-law #bau #lawyers #criminalminds #law-enforcement #newyork #fbi #enforcement #business #criminal-justice

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Jul 31 18 views

What should I do to increase extra thinking power & enlarge my leadership skills?

I have came to know something about few top universities of canada, sometimes they requires Leadership skills, extra thinking power for giving scholarships to study in their universities. So that, I want to study abroad & also make a improvement on this skills. #july20 #experts #professors...

#business

Brooke S.’s Avatar
Brooke S. Jul 30 58 views

What careers are available for math majors?

Math major and business minor #math...

#business

Chelsea K.’s Avatar
Chelsea K. Jul 30 52 views

When you want to do business how do you make sure what your providing is different?

I’m a high school student and I find it creative and interesting to have something of your own that you can have control over. Bringing something out to the world the can help the people is important....

#business

keyona G.’s Avatar
keyona G. Jul 30 26 views

How do you feel that the BA of Accounting that I receive will better the country and international ones in terms of economical problems.

I think that getiing people to understand what it is that they have and during this time of the world were financial times are hard and many of the optional educationally and monetary so that they can have stability and survival in theses hard times and have some form of preservation...

#business #career

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Jul 30 38 views

What are the most useful languages to know in the field of International Business?

I am a college freshman who will major in International Business and is choosing a foreign language to study. #field #college #languages #bilingual #business #july20 #july20 #july...

Laniya W.’s Avatar
Laniya W. Jul 30 36 views
Emilia S.’s Avatar
Emilia S. Jul 19 49 views

What's a good major for hopeful human resource managers?

I am transferring to a four-year school with an associate's degree in liberal arts and I think I want to be a human resources manager? I don't know what the best major would be that would give me the skills and experience to do that. #july20 #major #humanresources...

#business

Belinda H.’s Avatar
Belinda H. Jul 30 35 views

How do you know if graduate business school is the right step in your career?

I'm considering applying to deferred enrollment programs but am still trying to figure out what kind of role business school would play in my career vs. continuing at a company I'm working for. #july20 #graduateschool #business #school...

#career

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Jul 30 47 views

Which is better to study for a marketing career, psychology or sociology?

If trying to pursue a career in marketing, which courses would be more beneficial, psychology or sociology courses? #july20 #career #future-careers #marketing #career-plan #studies #marketingdegree...

#business

Amit K.’s Avatar
Amit K. Jul 29 20 views

How should i approach the firm as grower as well as marketing personnel as both are two different side type of work?

I want to learn the marketing skills as for a business to be sucessful marketing is one of the most important thing. I want to learn the details of vertical farming as a grower as a want to start my own farm #business...

#expert

Amit K.’s Avatar
Amit K. Jul 29 25 views

I want to learn hydroponics so what should be my approach start a small or miniature project or to work under some farm and gain experience

I am an agriculture graduate, i have worked as a greenhouse manager for 6months lost the job due to covid, my dream is to start my vertical farm, but i have very small amount of 5-7k as my saving, so should i learn hydroponics by experimenting on my own orshould i gain experience through...

#business #career

Linh Thuy M.’s Avatar
Linh Thuy M. Jul 29 34 views

How to obtain better skills for real jobs?

Most recruiters feel that fresh graduates lack necessary skills for the job. So what is your opinion about this? #entry-level #business #job #job-opportunities...

#july20

S V.’s Avatar
S V. Jul 25 40 views

What kind of jobs can I do that combine finance and politics (working in nonprofits or government)

I'm a senior in high school and my two main passions are politics and math. For this reason, I've decided to pursue a finance degree but lately I've been wondering if I should double major or minor in something political related (poli sci/ international relations/etc). Now I'm really confused...

#college-major #business

Ayesha I.’s Avatar
Ayesha I. Jul 23 96 views

How do you find apprenticeships in finance, business or banking?

I’m struggling to find an apprenticeship for the upcoming academic year and was hoping to seek some help in finding something. #apprenticeships #help #finance #banking...

#business

Cindy L.’s Avatar
Cindy L. Jul 22 88 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#careeradvice #javascript #programming #focus #webdevelopment #coding #python #careerchoices #career #education #professional #timetravel #business #learning #technology #careerguidance

Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20 59 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#psychology #startupbusiness #clinicalpsychologists #clinicalpsychology #clients #career #july20 #business #entrepreneur #therapist #therapy #privatepractice #experience #psychologists #startup

Joy Z.’s Avatar
Joy Z. Jul 18 57 views

what are some potential jobs you could do if you study in biology in college?

I am studying biology in college, but I do not know how does this major helps me in future career. I understand that my future job might have nothing related to what I study in college. Asides from being a researcher working in labs, what other jobs this major would lead to? People also said...

#job #biology-major #career #biology #business #july20 #research #major