Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. 2 days ago 73 views

What type of marketing careers can be done from home?

I am obsessed with all forms of marketing and plan on studying it. I would like the flexibility to work from home and I am not afraid of hard work. #business #career #marketing #workfromhome...

#wah

Ethan A.’s Avatar
Ethan A. 2 days ago 49 views

With COVID-19 happening, how can I get a job in the following fields: data, analytics, or business?

I am a college freshman who has experience in all three of these fields through internships, research positions, and other leadership opportunities. I'm wondering how the virus will effect me being able to get a job/internship in the future? #covid-19 #data-science #analytics #data-analytics...

#business

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 56 views

What is some advice you would give to a high schooler trying to get into the business and finance world?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school with plans to double major in economics and finance. I'm actively looking for internships and job opportunities that can help me gain some real-world experience before college. #business #finance #entrepreneur #internship...

#networking

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Mar 22 31 views

How do I create a client contract form?

I am wandering how I should create my client contract form for when I get clients for my hobby-like business(when i do get it started). #small-business #business #marketing #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 53 views

What careers blend my passion for business and my love for sports ?

I am a grade 11 student. I am an actor with leading and supporting roles on my resume. I’ve done theatre, short film and television series. I love basketball and the raptors. I’m very interested in business and investments. #consulting #sports-management #business...

#acting

Nathan D.’s Avatar
Nathan D. Mar 22 42 views

What tools can help students focus with so many distractions given the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic?

I’m a grade 11 student at RH King in Scarborough. I love acting and have successfully landed five auditions for leading and supporting roles in short films, theatre and television series. I like learning about business, investments and the economy. I am a diehard Raptors fan and supporter with...

#raptors #business #entrepreneur #acting #university #finance #basketball

John S.’s Avatar
John S. Mar 18 45 views

How can I start my own small hobby-like business at 15?

I am wanting to start my own business as a hobby-like business and then see where it goes from there. How can I do that? #business-management #business...

#small-business

Dimitar N.’s Avatar
Dimitar N. Mar 16 46 views

What are your thoughts on working in the banking industry?

I am an economics student looking to connect with professionals in domaind such as banking, business and finance #business #finance...

#money-management

Joanne L.’s Avatar
Joanne L. Mar 10 95 views

How can I enter into a paramedic career?

I am currently pursuing a Business Analytics degree but found my passion for healthcare expeditions through volunteering. I wish to equip myself with paramedic knowledge and pursue such a career on graduation. #paramedic #career #business #career-choice #medicine #medical #healthcare...

#healthcareexpeditions

Adan H.’s Avatar
Adan H. Mar 09 53 views
Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 07 69 views

Are there any University Programs which combine both Finance and Computing? How Do they Work?

This is one question that has been lingering in the back of my mind for a very long time. I have developed a pretty solid foundation in finance and accounting, as well as developed a passion for stem and computing through hobbies and extracurriculars. I have found this one program at the...

#business #college #computer-science #technology #computing #accounting #finance

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 67 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#business #career #undecided #professional

Mildred Daniela R.’s Avatar
Mildred Daniela R. Mar 06 26 views

What do you need to be a office secretary for a lawyer office

I like to organize paper files i'm very looking detailed person who likes to keep everything on order and well checked. #business...

#officeadministration

D L.’s Avatar
D L. Mar 05 55 views

Areas of employment

I will be graduated in June 2020 with a BBA in Finance minor in communication studies. I also have a background in Life Sciences in Taiwan. I need people from different perspective advice on how can I combined what I have to create something new or the potential industry that I can look into...

#business #job #career #finance

Brenda B.’s Avatar
Brenda B. Mar 02 45 views

what is companies or industries do you think i should target ?

I am looking for more information....

#business

Trent J.’s Avatar
Trent J. Feb 28 68 views

What is the best type of job the business major can get

I am interested in this major and wondering if it is beneficial #business...

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 26 49 views

Is it better to go to Juilliard or NUS as an undergraduate?

I want to get into marketing for economics, but I am also very passionate about theatre arts and drama, I am also quite talented in it according to teachers and classmates. But I am not sure whether I should go to Juilliard or NUS for my bachelors degree, since both coarse take 4 years and that...

#business #college #career #marketing #acting #college-major

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 25 53 views

Which position in a company is responsible for doing market forecasting?

I am a economics and finance student and realise that my knowledge from school can be applied in the field of market forecasting. However, I am not sure about which position in a company is responsible for doing forecasting and maybe pricing as well. Right now I am a university student, I also...

#business #forecasting #marketing #job #internship #finance

Odalis A.’s Avatar
Odalis A. Feb 14 61 views

how many years does it take to do Office Administration?

I am very caring I have good morals. When I am working I enjoy working as a team with my co workers. #business...

#career

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13 75 views

What personalities are the finance field looking for?

I have sent some applications to different companies and banks but only a little of them offered me an opportunity of aptitude test. #finance #internship #business...

#hr

Tsz Ho Y.’s Avatar
Tsz Ho Y. Feb 13 62 views

What field can I work in after studying Economics and Finance?

I am a penultimate year student and am finding graduation job. It seems that everyone is only aiming for the banking industry or maybe some investment firms. Is there any other obtions? #finance #business #economics...

#job-search

oluwakemi F.’s Avatar
oluwakemi F. Feb 11 51 views

Where in Ibadan,Oyo state can I apply for IT

Am jovial,cool and friendly #business...

#it