Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Maple H.’s Avatar
Maple H. Mar 07, 2015 949 views

Job options for people who likes to talk, but not Sales.

I m a science stream student and is graduating soon. I used to dream in becoming a lawyer because l love to talk but I don't know if I will like it or not and it seems to me that they are many law graduates couldn't find a job😧😧 #business #lawyer #medical-field UPDATE: It's been 5 years since...

Kelvin L.’s Avatar
Kelvin L. Sep 15 29 views

How has your experience been like working for an investment management firm?

I interned at an investment management firm this summer, but I'd like to learn more about the experiences of other analysts, portfolio managers, and other professionals. #investment-management #finance #business...

#economics

Edmund Z.’s Avatar
Edmund Z. Sep 14 47 views

What college is best for business?

I am a 17 year old student, who currently owns my own 'business' in a way. I would like to pursue business and be able to eventually own my own sneaker store. #business #entrepreneur...

#business-management

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Sep 14 54 views

What is the best job for someone who is thinking about going to college for a business and communications major?

I've already had quite a bit of programs that I've been a part of that helps me with my public speaking and getting what I want to say out to the people I want to. I always thought about majoring in this subject because I thought it was nice to have people hear what I have to say. So what is...

#college #business-communications #career #business #communication #college-major

Jonathan V.’s Avatar
Jonathan V. Sep 14 54 views

What extra curriculars would look good on college apps when majoring in business?

I have done volunteering, jobs, and others to help my social skills and hopefully it will be useful in the future....

#business

Saksham M.’s Avatar
Saksham M. Sep 10 72 views

Accounting and Marketing

I'm planning to go for double majors in Accounting and Marketing. What are your thoughts about it and is it even useful? #marketing #accounting...

#business

BRIAN L.’s Avatar
BRIAN L. Sep 06 81 views

Should I leave my last every years blank on my resume and look for Contract Administrator or Business Analyst jobs in Houston?

I have a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance in UH on 2001. I had worked for City of Houston Contract Compliance Officer to Senior Contract Compliance Officer to Contract Administrator about 10 years from 2004 to 2014, I had a job interview for Business Analyst on 2016-2017, but I...

#business

Mary J.’s Avatar
Mary J. Sep 02 155 views

What entry-level job pays very well?

I am currently in a very tight spot, I barely get any hours from my current job and I only get paid 11 an hour. I am struggling with my bills and I am struggling the most with my small business. I was wondering if anyone knew any entry-level jobs that pay well. #finance #job #business...

#career #job-search

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 29 93 views

stuck between business and film majors

I'm struggling with what I want to major/study. I enjoy business and I really enjoy film. Should I pursue business major and a film minor? but I've heard those two studies are practically useless and I suppose the odds of succeeding are low. Economics is more in demand but I don't think I can...

#college #business #film #college-major

Sonny H.’s Avatar
Sonny H. Aug 27 99 views

Is Client Specialist a marketing-related job?

I was recently offered a Client Specialist job for entry level, and I am wondering if this is a good entry-level marketing job as I want to go big into marketing after college. #marketing #career #career...

#business

Bongani T.’s Avatar
Bongani T. Aug 16 102 views

I am looking to find a career, for financial freedom?

I like money, I like spending money, I am looking to be a millionaire, I like making people smile and I am looking for a passion other than music. #music #money #business #career-counselling...

#scholarship

hunter D.’s Avatar
hunter D. Aug 11 110 views
gab M.’s Avatar
gab M. Aug 06 112 views

creative introduction for online classes

I'm girl and im 17 years old currently grade 11 student at saint vincent catholic school who live in bayambang , pangasinan. i love binge watching on movies especially kdrama. i also love eating , everybody loves eating and and cooking. i an army. not an army who fight or protect us. im army...

#accounting #business

Trevion D.’s Avatar
Trevion D. Aug 05 113 views
Asajj A.’s Avatar
Asajj A. Aug 05 114 views