Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Edward P.’s Avatar
Edward P. 10 hours ago 19 views
Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. 11 hours ago 26 views

Is obtaining a business degree at a 4 year college worth it?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm looking to attend a college and achieve a degree in the business field. However, in today's society it seems to me like a lot of people are claiming that college isn't worth it due to receiving substantial debt and lack of knowledge. As a professional can you give me...

#degree #money #college #business

Nathan L.’s Avatar
Nathan L. 11 hours ago 13 views

What type of jobs are expected to experience a lot of growth in the near future?

Hi, I'm Nathan and I'm curious about which occupations are expected to grow significantly in the near future that pay well. #career...

#business

Indhu H.’s Avatar
Indhu H. yesterday 52 views

Is it necessary to acquire an Undergraduate Degree before pursuing MBA?

I'm planning to directly pursue MBA after completing High School and was wondering if it's advisable. Kindly share your views on being a business professional since I would really love to get a few more insights on business. Thanks in advance!...

#business

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23 28 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#career-path #science #politics #motivation #career #business

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23 47 views

What does a masters in business help with?

Is pursuing getting a Masters in business worth it or should I focus on a Bachelors degree? Would a Masters open any extra doors for future career options? #help #business...

#mba

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23 31 views

What is the most difficult part in working in the physical or occupational therapy profession?

I am a sophomore in high school and the past few years I have been wanting to become and physical or occupational therapist but I'm not really sure how well I would do in either of them. I am a outgoing person who is very motivated and compassionate. #therapy #career...

#business

Amanda T.’s Avatar
Amanda T. Oct 23 25 views

If you could change anything about this life style or the job what would you change?

I am 17 and I have been around horses for 11 years. I have volunteered working at a barn, I have taken horse back riding lessons for 11 years. I worked at a barn cleaning draft horse stalls and stacking hay, I am also currently working 5 days a week at a barn caring for and working the horses....

#horselife #horsegirl #massagetherapy #business

Daniel N.’s Avatar
Daniel N. Oct 22 46 views

Choosing between Financial Analyst and Accontant

I am currently working towards a business degree in leadership management and development. I'm taking electives now and am interested in exploring a career in Finance or Accounting. I was wondering what is the biggest difference between the two? #business...

#career

N Q.’s Avatar
N Q. Oct 21 49 views

Is weBull a good investment app for long term investments for beginners?

I am a rising freshman college student that is interested in long term investment. I am looking for a investment tool that has little to no fees, such as inactivity fees. #finance #business...

#student

g L.’s Avatar
g L. Oct 21 77 views

Is a business management class worth it?

Im in eighth grade and I want to be a copywriter (in advertising). Right now applications for high school are open. My local high school offers some good programs and has a lot of departments for kids wanting to pursue a career in business, technology and media arts. I wanted to know if a...

#advertising #business #high-school-students #career #communications

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Oct 19 49 views

I have chose Electrical engineering for B.S now what?

Dear everyone, I'm very thankful for all your support and time that you have dedicated for me. Well for those who don't know what I have been through, Im going to write you a fast story. I was struggling choosing a good subject to study at University in Iran. Well I was able to go to top...

#electrical #ceo #business #electrical_engineering #engineering #ee

Maribel P.’s Avatar
Maribel P. Oct 15 39 views

what are great ways to get your own company known ?

well i’m very much interested in actually owning my own company and getting something great out of it . i want to experience meeting new people , traveling on my own , and making great money . #money #goalsinlife...

#business

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Oct 07 172 views

What types of careers or industries might best fit me?

My strength's are being organized, being a good listener, a go getter and a perfectionist, and some of my hobbies are listening to music, drawing, watching YouTube, and playing mobile games. I don't know what career or industry might fit me. #business...

#free

Nicholas P.’s Avatar
Nicholas P. Oct 06 140 views

What jobs am I qualified for and how do I land them?

I'm a senior at NYU studying Behavioral Economics and I'll be graduating early in January. Last summer, I struggled to land an internship even before COVID-19 hit, and I don't want to end up in the same boat again. I love startups, tech, entrepreneurship, and finance. #business...

#career

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Oct 02 65 views

What does it take to become a dentist assistant?

My name is Tatiyana , I am a 10th grader. I love to do hair, I just did someones hair yesterday.I want to know a few things about being a dentist assistant.I like to do a lot of things that concern education and learning new things.I feel like i'm really great at math. #dentist #cosmetology...

#business

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 25 111 views

Industrial engineering or Electrical engineering?

Dear my friends, thank you for giving me your time. I really need help in the place I am right now. I really love being a CEO and having the control of a company or a factory, I love to build my own startups and company and I know that, that's what I really like and all the university courses...

#industrialengineering #business #technology #engineering #ai #ie #electrical

Landon C.’s Avatar
Landon C. Sep 24 107 views

I am wondering what colleges in Wisconsin or in the USA offer a college that could be specific to roller coaster designers?

I am looking and I don't know what colleges to look for a roller coaster designer specifically....

#business

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 24 101 views

Industrial engineering or computer engineering

#computer #industrialengineering #technology #engineering #ai #ie #business

Dorian T.’s Avatar
Dorian T. Sep 19 125 views

Any info for entrepreneurship and ecommerce?

I'm a senior in high school right now, and I am very interested in ecommerce and entrepreneurship. Is there any valuable info about ecommerce or things i should know and keep in mind for entrepreneurship, like how i can find quality suppliers and unique designs and products? #entrepreneurship...

#business

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18 157 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#media #high-school #writing #career-counseling #traveling #career #english #creative #business

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Sep 18 151 views
Jasmine A.’s Avatar
Jasmine A. Sep 18 59 views

How long of an education will it take to become a Funeral Director?

I grew up seeing family members do #funeral work. I have a cousin who makes headstones and one who owns a funeral home. I'm not saying it looks fun, but it looks interesting! That makes me want to be the next generation of my family to own my own #funeral home...

#business

Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. Sep 16 106 views