Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Gabriel P.’s Avatar
Gabriel P. yesterday 26 views

How can I further improve myself?

I am a Chemical Engineering student interested in renewable energy, biotechnology, and process engineering. I am pursuing minors in Energy Studies and Engineering Corporate Practice to further expand my skillset to include an understanding of economics and policy, project management, and...

environment process-engineer engineer chemical-engineering career business renewable-energy

Perla P.’s Avatar
Perla P. 2 days ago 32 views
Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. 2 days ago 18 views

What happens after several years of service?

I would like to work in a field related to police, investigation and entrepreneurship. police business investigate...

any

tayvion T.’s Avatar
tayvion T. Nov 30 51 views

why is it called a village

im a teen marketing...

business

Zaylin B.’s Avatar
Zaylin B. Nov 29 25 views

Where are some some good spots to open up a restaurant?

Where are some good locations to open up a restaurant, establishment, or manufacturing company? business entrepreneur...

business-management

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 23 56 views
Jagger P.’s Avatar
Jagger P. Nov 23 42 views

How do you attract or get new clients if you work in sales. I have an interest in being an investment manager and want to know how I would get clients into my office.

I'm a young entrepreneur who pursues in many different ventures including the sneaker business. My friends and I resell shoes and make a hefty profit. business...

entrepreneur

Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Nov 18 56 views

How do I start drop shipping?

I found about drop shipping from a comment I posted. I was curious how do I start one and how do I find supplies? Also is drop shipping scamming? entrepreneur business # management business-management...

finance

faapuloua I.’s Avatar
faapuloua I. Nov 17 56 views

is is helpful to start a business while still being in highschool?

many friends i know have their own business at our age/grade in highschool, and im also interested in having my own business also. business...

entrepreneur

Klaryssa M.’s Avatar
Klaryssa M. Nov 16 66 views

How do you find a team to help you start your own business?

I want to make my own mobile app(s). But I don’t think I can do it on my own. How can I find people to help when I’m just starting out and don’t know what I’m doing. business management college...

career

Yasmine M.’s Avatar
Yasmine M. Nov 16 111 views

What to write on my personal statement, for marketing?

I am writing my personal statement, therefore I would like some tips on how to properly write it. marketing business university personalstatement write college...

writing

mery M.’s Avatar
mery M. Nov 13 69 views
Neiman C.’s Avatar
Neiman C. Nov 12 110 views

How do i start getting into the stock business?

I want to learn how to get into the stocks and just making money in general what is a good way to start off my journey. business entrepreneur...

finance

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10 82 views

What does a banker do?

I'm 13 years old....

business

Navapa V.’s Avatar
Navapa V. Nov 10 101 views

How to make a career transition from finance (limited work experience) to marketing?

Hi I'm Navapa, I recently graduated with master degree in finance and then I got a chance to work in a corporate bank as Relationship Officer for about 7 months now. I started to realize that I'm not a finance type of person, I didn't enjoy my job at all. I analyzed my personality and my...

internship marketing business startup finance

Benjamin N.’s Avatar
Benjamin N. Nov 08 65 views

How Do I Find Brand Sources?

My name is Benjamin and I am currently a Junior in high school. After I graduate high school I plan to become a businessman. So my question is how do sources materials at a great price to sell higher. business entrepreneur...

marketing

Raymundo P.’s Avatar
Raymundo P. Nov 08 49 views

Any tips on building a following on a business instagram account?

I want to start an account for sneaker reselling but, I would like to know what are tips to build a foundation and following business entrepreneur...

Raymundo P.’s Avatar
Raymundo P. Nov 08 62 views

What are good mentors, youtubers, or podcasts to obtain more knowledge of the stock market?

I know a few about the stock market but I want to be able to have the required amount of knowledge of the stock market to be confident in the investments I will be putting in. business career finance...

investment-management

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 07 103 views

Do you have any tips on getting connections and networking?

I want to pursue a career revolving around business and finance. I know that around this career and life in general, networking and having connections is really important and can be used as an advantage. business networking finance entrepreneur...

connections

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07 159 views

Is it hard to get a job at a big name company? If so then what are some of the best ways to get in?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. job business technology...

information-technology

Elisha O.’s Avatar
Elisha O. Nov 07 74 views

Which field of Business is the most creative?

Hi there, I'm a junior in high-school currently looking at potential career paths I could embark on. I've been considering undertaking Digital Marketing as though I like the general field of Business, I also hope to instill creativity in what I do. Would you say that Digital Marketing is the...

career digitalmarketing marketing college-major business

jim P.’s Avatar
jim P. Nov 05 83 views

How do i get into real estate?

I am a quick learner and very interested in this career....

business