Career Questions tagged Business

Business can be divided into two main parts. One side of a business is to generate revenue, and the other hand is focused on improving processes within the company. For...

Paridhi L.’s Avatar
Paridhi L. yesterday 34 views

What factors should one be aware of when one starts an organization?

I have previous experience with working with an organization. I currently have started my own organization and am currently working on establishing it as an unincorporated organization. #entrepreneur #stem...

#business

Holden R.’s Avatar
Holden R. 2 days ago 33 views

Should I stay in the oilfield service industry or make a career change?

The oil industry is full of uncertainty and requires me to live in places I would rather not (North Dakota/West Texas). Money can be very good. Should I stay in it for the long haul or take the leap into a different industry? Currently a general manager of a $25M/year oilfield service...

#energy #careermove #careeradvice #business #oilfield

Alex D.’s Avatar
Alex D. May 19 78 views

how do I go about platforming and laying out a website

I'm a entrepreneur and I am trying to find a good way to make and layout a website I make and sell spicy mustard ( sounds weird surprisingly big market) I've been selling for around 5 years now through email and social media but I'm really interested in getting a better way to have people order...

#entrepreneur #marketing #business

katerina B.’s Avatar
katerina B. May 18 50 views

How many weeks is this internship?

I am a second year university student who is interested in public health and health policy management. I am looking for opportunities where I can gain transferable job skills and create lasting relationships. #internship #healthcare...

#business

Jakob W.’s Avatar
Jakob W. May 16 45 views

How to grow a successful business and how to get a successful wrestling career

At school I am interested in #business and math, while my hobbies include #statistics and #wrestlingcareer. In my future I want to become a #prowrestler and a #business...

Kevin G.’s Avatar
Kevin G. May 15 36 views

How competitive is the auto repair shop industry

my end goal is to open up a mechanic shop and I'm just curious how competitive that market is...

#business

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. May 14 175 views

What are some good opportunities for people who want to study marketing?

Hi there, My name is Tara, I'm currently a junior at Prospect High School. I would love to study marketing and potential information systems. Currently, I'm looking for new opportunities and people to meet. #marketing #business #career #college...

#entrepreneur

jasmine A.’s Avatar
jasmine A. May 15 126 views

How can I learn to make a lot of money?

I'm a pretty driven person and I love to give myself a good challenge however I want to skip all the bs and get straight into the nitty gritty of money making (university, Amazon affiliates etc) how's the best way to learn? #money...

#business

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 161 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. #business #construction...

#automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 230 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. #construction #business #automotive...

#career

rana M.’s Avatar
rana M. May 14 205 views

How do I get volunteer experience to find a job in business management?

I am in college studying business management. I am looking for job but because of less work experience I can not get job. Now I am looking for volunteer opportunities to get me some experience. #business #management #business-management...

#volunteer

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 87 views

What are the different types of businessmen?

I know that being a businessman is not just a profession in itself and that there are branches of businessmen. I am simply inquiring about what are the different branches of business and businessmen. #business #entrepreneur...

#professional

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 14 125 views

What are the first steps in starting your own business?

I am an eighth grader and am looking into starting my own real estate business. I want to start my business wherever real estate will be thriving. I want to know want the best majors are to take in college in order to be an entrepreneur. I want to know what are the best classes in collage to...

#entrepreneur #college #business #real-estate

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 14 161 views

Should I take calculus?

I'm in high school right now wanting to pursue an education in business/economics, and I'm wondering if I should take calculus in my senior year. Any advice? #math #business #career #econ #economics #highschool #school #professional...

#university

Carolina C.’s Avatar
Carolina C. May 13 121 views

Can economics land you a position in business?

I'm thinking of taking economics in college and I was wondering if businesses need an economics major....

#business

Taylor K.’s Avatar
Taylor K. May 13 430 views

Should I continue my Degree?

I'm graduating this month from a community college with my Associates in Business. I am thinking about transferring to a university to get my bachelors in marketing, but I honestly don't know what I want to do with my degree/career. I'm struggling to make a decision on whether or not I should...

#college #marketing #career #college-major #business

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. May 12 654 views

would it be a good idea to work with your best friend?

I dont think it is but I would like different type of perspective #bestfriends...

#business

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 293 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have many strengths but one of them does not include math. The Idea of this extremely bothers me because I feel as if I will struggle. Any advice? (thank you for all the...

#economics #student #math #highschool #highschoolstudent #strengths #linkedin #career #business

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 11 106 views

Math is not one of my strongest strengths. Will I struggle in the area of economics because of this.

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. May 09 164 views

As am undergrad, I feel the tension between covering breadth and specializing. What are some ways to manage this? :)

Hey there! Daniel here! The fundamental #value of my life is being im service to others. I am interested on working with families, the incarcerated and communities. I also have a keen interest in organizational structure and efficiency. My hope is to make work spaces more empathetic while...

#business #social-work

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 06 203 views

What types of jobs can I pursue with a background in economics?

Hi, I'm a 16-year-old high school student determined to get an education in the areas of economics and business. I have a huge interest in these subjects but I'm not sure what types of jobs I would be pursuing as an economist in the future. #career #economics #business #highschool...

#student #highschoolstudent #linkedin

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. May 06 299 views

What can I do to make money?

Hello! I have been thinking and got an idea to sell something for some money. I am not sure what I would like to sell or do to make some money. If there is any ideas that you guys have, please let me know and any tips that you guys can give me that would be great! Just to remind you guys, I am...

#money #business #finance

Ana A.’s Avatar
Ana A. May 05 216 views

What to focus on when you do not have a vision of what you want to work at?

I am a las year International Business Administration student, and while all my classmates are going back to the family business, starting a process, leaving for a Masters degree or finding jobs in normal enterprises, I have lost thrive and passion for whatever I can do with my degree and...

#college #psychology #business #career #motivation

Jiwanjot K.’s Avatar
Jiwanjot K. May 05 266 views

For a banking job what kind of course required?

I am a student and enrol in business diploma. #student #business #finance...

#accounting

danieh K.’s Avatar
danieh K. May 03 392 views

How can I make the best connections on linkedin as a high school student

I'm a 16-year-old high school student in grade 11, aspiring to pursue a future in the business industry. Subjects like economics, and information technology interest me and I hope to gain more knowledge in those areas. #business #technology #student #highschool #sfu...

#economics