Career Questions tagged College Major

During their college education, students must declare a major or a focus area of study. Choosing a college major can be difficult if you are unsure about what you are...

brenda K.’s Avatar
brenda K. Nov 29 21 views

What is the typical day for a forensic psychologist? What exactly do they do?

I am graduating college in 2020 and am still confused on what exactly I should do. I have been interested in forensic psychology for years but am confused on exactly what to expect if I were to choose this career path. I am between becoming a forensic psychologist or a therapist. I also have...

#psychotherapy #forensic #college-major #psychology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Nov 24 18 views

What senior high school track and college course should i choose to become a private investigator?

I am now in Grade 9, a 15 year old planning for the future :) , and I'm not sure what track should i choose in senior high school and course in college to become a private investigator. I've always loved doing detective things and now i decided that i should become a private investigator...

#collegecourse #seniorhighschool #college-major #seniorhighschooltrack #shs #college

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 20 views

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I'm looking to become a neurosurgeon?

I want to major in human biology to give myself the best chance possible of getting into medical school. I was wondering which colleges are the best to go to to pursue this goal. #college #college-major #biology...

#doctor

José Alberto G.’s Avatar
José Alberto G. Nov 16 26 views

What kind of jobs I can apply for as a Languages major?

I'm majoring in English and German. My mother tongue is Spanish #foreign-languages #english...

#college-major

Marissa S.’s Avatar
Marissa S. Nov 14 18 views

Should I dual major in college?

If I want to be a high school teacher, would it be wise to dual major in math and a foreign language? Would it make schools more likely to hire me? #college #teaching #college-major...

diego O.’s Avatar
diego O. Oct 30 41 views

Were and how do you get peace in school with so much people around?

Diego's been my name for the past 20 years all I'm looking for is peace in my heart I feel like I have been trough a lot in the past 20 years of age that I have this is why I ask this question like school really the answer? #college #college-major #school...

#college-admissions

Rimsha B.’s Avatar
Rimsha B. Oct 17 44 views

What should i choose between nutrition and psychology?

I feel like psychology is an easy subject but on the other hand i am intrested in nutrition as well. I want a complete guide that which majors should i choose. #college-major #psychology #career...

#nutrition

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. Oct 15 58 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#anthropology #engineering

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 14 58 views

Editors and publishers- what was your major?

I've heard that English is too broad and journalism is dying. Are these true? What did you major in to become an editor or publisher? I intend to major in psychology, but I am looking to dual major or minor in some kind of English. Can I still get a career as a publisher or editor if I just...

#publisher #editor #college-major #english #major

Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Oct 13 57 views

How can I become a journalist/author/writer for psychology research?

I am a high school senior with a passion for psychology and a knack for writing. I am looking to major in psychology. Should I minor or dual major in English, or another field? What else do I need to pursue in order to accomplish this? #psychology #college-major #english #research-psychology...

#author #journalism #writing

Anonymous A.’s Avatar
Anonymous A. Oct 05 35 views

I want to switch majors

I want to learn about media production and use the classes I am taking for something NOW, like youtube. I don't want a major that is not useful to me until I get the degree. #college-major #major #college-major...

#double-major

Armando O.’s Avatar
Armando O. Oct 04 45 views

How beneficial would a minor in Mathematics be as a Mechanical Engineering major?

I'm a junior currently attending Astate CQ and I wanted to get some advice about minoring in math or maybe even in business. I would like to know in what direction would I be heading towards having these types of minors. Also, how should I chose between those minors or should I also open up to...

#minor #math #mathematics #engineering #college-major #mechanical-engineer #major

Isabela M.’s Avatar
Isabela M. Oct 03 21 views
Roy C.’s Avatar
Roy C. Oct 03 21 views
Zoe R.’s Avatar
Zoe R. Sep 24 28 views

Can you recommend any courses I should take before proceeding further with my job search?

I'm trying to do as much as I can when it comes to my classes and I wanted to know if I needed to do more...

#college-major

Mackenzie S.’s Avatar
Mackenzie S. Sep 18 53 views

What should I minor in?

I am a paralegal studies major and a pre-law student. My future plans are to work for the government, maybe work my way up to a district attorney. I don't want a broad minor such as history, english, political science...etc #law #major #law-enforcement #college-major...

#lawyer

Kenneth B.’s Avatar
Kenneth B. Sep 10 67 views

At what point did realize this company was the correct decision?

I am an Npower student looking to have a start in the technology. Always willing to learn and spread my knowledge to others. #computer-software #computer-software #technology #information-technology #college #career #engineering...

#college-major

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 40 views

What educational preparation would you recommend for this field?

I’m not sure yet what university i would like to go to . Any advice ? #college-major...

#university

Karyme V.’s Avatar
Karyme V. Sep 09 36 views