Career Questions tagged Colleges

Edison’s Avatar
Edison Sep 27 66 views

When I get to college, what should my priority be?

Should I be searching for internships right away when I know what I want to pursue in the future? Or should I be exploring my options, for example maybe focusing a majority of my time in studying, or out making friends?

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Aug 26 98 views

College careers

how do I apply for colleges I want to go to

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 05 168 views

Two questions on choosing a career and college/university.

I will graduate from a community college in Spring 2023 with an accounting degree. I plan on working for 2-3 years and then going back to school. I regret that I did not spend more time researching degrees, doing HS internships, or exploring different community colleges while in high school....

khalil’s Avatar
khalil Jul 14 133 views

What are some good colleges to study criminal justice or pre-law in the united states.

i want to be an private investigator or some thing that has to do with law but i do not know which colleges are good.

Bethzy’s Avatar
Bethzy May 19 131 views

I'm in highschool, but I want to be prepared about my college decisions. But I want to major to be a veternarian. I know I have to take undergrad courses 4 years, and then go to veterinary school for four years. Can I go to a community college for those undergrad required courses and then transfer to vet school?

I will also be first gen to go to college.

ashley’s Avatar
ashley May 09 178 views

how long do you have to go to college to be a EMS

how long do you have go to college to be a EMS the only reason i want to know is so when i get out of high school if i can take a brake from school or if i need to just go right it to it so i can do what i want i want to do

Dante’s Avatar
Dante Apr 04 149 views

Does taking not as popular colleges affect your career in the future?

Does taking a city college instead of a state or other private schools have a big impact.

smith’s Avatar
smith Apr 01 199 views

Game-Designing colleges anywhere in the U.S.

I'm trying to find good colleges for Game-Designing for after I finish my education in high-school does anyone have good suggestions.

Miryam’s Avatar
Miryam Jul 18, 2021 407 views

Do you have any recommended colleges for an associate degree in zoo technology?

#wildlife #zookeeper #colleges #zoology

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Jun 02, 2021 210 views

After finshing my persuit in learning i want to be an RN.

#career #colleges

Shamario’s Avatar
Shamario Jun 02, 2021 190 views

What are some of the best colleges to attend to become a police officer?

Hello, I want to know what are some of the best colleges to attend?

#colleges
#best

Alan’s Avatar
Alan May 20, 2021 383 views

Should I include my political volunteering in my applications and resumes?

I am an Executive Intern for the Young Republicans of Bexar County, and I do a lot of work for them as well. I was selected to be an intern despite only being in high school which is very honorable. However, with bias against conservatives on college campuses, will "liberal" colleges look down...

S.M. Asikul Islam’s Avatar
S.M. Asikul Islam Apr 07, 2021 241 views

What educationcal qualification is needed for studying CA?

#gpa #college-selection #federal-government #government #colleges

lydia’s Avatar
lydia Mar 18, 2021 444 views

Why did you want to be a chemical engineer?

#engineers #colleges

Allie’s Avatar
Allie Mar 14, 2021 247 views

What are some of the best colleges that have courses on zoology or animal study.

#career #colleges #wildlife # zoology

Oscar’s Avatar
Oscar Feb 10, 2021 392 views

Can undocumented students qualify for state financial aid and instate tuition in every state?

Is this true? #college #colleges

Covon’s Avatar
Covon Jan 22, 2021 258 views

What kind of colleges should I take?

For me being currently in 10th grade, I should be looking for further education. I'm sure there are people who don't mind skipping college. But I want to find out what is best for me.

#colleges

lainy’s Avatar
lainy Jan 21, 2021 241 views

How much schooling does an Interior Designer need to have?

What colleges in the midwest, specialize in design? #colleges

Aayushi’s Avatar
Aayushi Dec 15, 2020 666 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice #career-plan

Racheal’s Avatar
Racheal Nov 20, 2020 325 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

Delterio’s Avatar
Delterio Nov 13, 2020 295 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. #colleges #barber # #professionals #Fireman

Lakiya’s Avatar
Lakiya Nov 13, 2020 288 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun #law

Jennifer’s Avatar
Jennifer Oct 27, 2020 258 views

What are good colleges if I only want to study History section?

#history #colleges #becominghistoryteacher #experienced

emily’s Avatar
emily Oct 27, 2020 271 views

what are good colleges to attend to become a nurse

#general #colleges #nurses #career

Jerry’s Avatar
Jerry Oct 27, 2020 311 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges #economics

Mason’s Avatar
Mason Oct 26, 2020 218 views

how hard is it to be a chiropractor

#bones #students #chiropractor #colleges

Mason’s Avatar
Mason Oct 26, 2020 307 views

how much money do you make as a dentist

#money #dentistry #colleges #money-management #income

Ariatna’s Avatar
Ariatna Oct 19, 2020 281 views

Is there special colleges to go to become a chiropractor?

#colleges #chiropracter

Lakiya’s Avatar
Lakiya Oct 02, 2020 297 views

What's the best job?

Hi my name is Lakiya and i'm a student at Hillcrest High School. I kinda want to do 2 jobs , but they consists of the same major criminology. I want to be a detective and I want to be a lawyer. I find both fascinating and I really just want to be successful in life you know? So any advice will...

Ev’s Avatar
Ev Sep 30, 2020 335 views

How do I know if I’m sure that I want to be in this field

#medicine #colleges