Career Questions tagged Colleges

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06 33 views

What is a good college to go to for computer network architects?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork #networking...

#colleges

Isabella J.’s Avatar
Isabella J. Dec 10, 2018 133 views

What colleges provide cultural theology as a major?

I've always liked learning about history but my biggest interest is learning more about many of the religions around the world and I would like to know what colleges I can attend in the future that would provide the major that I'm interested in. #college-major #culturaltheology...

#colleges

Aurora V.’s Avatar
Aurora V. Aug 29, 2018 140 views

How do I know what college Im going to be happy at?

Im thinking of different colleges such as: New Mexico Military Institute, New Mexico Sate University, Lubbock Christian, Texas Tech . I don't want to go to a college and then waste the money and not like i t there , and want to go somewhere else. What do I do? #colleges...

#money

Nerissa C.’s Avatar
Nerissa C. Aug 27, 2018 140 views

What are some good outreach programs for Nursing students ?

preferably in low income areas , with limited resources for women's health. #colleges...

#school

Bethany D.’s Avatar
Bethany D. Aug 26, 2018 155 views

Which is better: going to a community college and then transferring, or going straight to a four year college?

Some people tell me to save money by going to a community college first, and that is what all of my siblings have done, but others say that going to a four year college makes things simpler. I am not sure what they mean, but which do you think is better and why? #colleges...

#tuitioncosts

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Aug 25, 2018 150 views

What is the difference between majoring in Business and majoring in Business Management?

I’m interested in Business but I want to educate myself on my major options that deal with Business. #business...

#colleges

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 18, 2018 155 views

What was the hardest thing to overcome in college

I want to go to a community college first then transfer to a four year university which is very ideal and undoubtedly cheaper but overall I am worried that I’m looking in one direction but the real obstacle I should be worried about is being ignored. I’m just wondering if there’s more to look...

#colleges #obstacles

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 646 views

What is like at Texas Tech University?

I think I want to go there for college, but I am a little hesitant and would want some personal opinions. #college-bound #colleges #college-jobs...

#texas

Bailey S.’s Avatar
Bailey S. Aug 14, 2018 153 views

What should I study (major and minor in) in college if I want to be an elementary school teacher?

Should I specialize in something other than education? #teacher #colleges...

#school

Marco V.’s Avatar
Marco V. Apr 04, 2018 178 views
Catera G.’s Avatar
Catera G. Aug 02, 2018 136 views

What are the best psychology schools in the United States?

Preferably would like to hear experience from those who majored in psychology....

#colleges

Gordon U.’s Avatar
Gordon U. May 12, 2018 261 views

Is it worth going to my dream school if it costs significantly more than an acedemically comparable school?

I am a high school junior, and I am unsure of if I should choose my dream school (Notre Dame) over a school that is about as good but less expensive. I obviously have not applied to any schools yet, but I am trying to prepare for when I do. #college #financial-aid #choosing-a-college #colleges...

#finance

Meredith W.’s Avatar
Meredith W. Jun 27, 2018 176 views

What are the best colleges for veterinary medicine?

I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up and I would like to know where I can go to become one. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals #college #colleges...

#choosing-a-college

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Jun 27, 2018 208 views

what college did you go to?

Messinah P.’s Avatar
Messinah P. Jul 06, 2018 150 views
AnnMargaret P.’s Avatar
AnnMargaret P. Jun 29, 2018 178 views
kamryn G.’s Avatar
kamryn G. May 30, 2018 147 views

What United States Colleges Have the Best Entomology Programs?

Hey! I am an aspiring entomologist and am currently trying to decide what colleges would be best for my desired field. I live in the south but really am willing to go pretty much anywhere in the United States to study. #entomology #colleges #picking...

#programs

Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. May 28, 2018 213 views

Do applying as undeclared hold you back from graduating from a university in four years?

I want to graduate in four years but I feel that applying as undeclared may cause me to spend time and money on classes that won't be useful for my major. #money #colleges...

#money-management

Sofia A.’s Avatar
Sofia A. May 24, 2018 200 views

How can I be sure of what I want to major in?

My idea of career I want to do has been extremely vague. I love writing, get the best grade in math, and have an interest in psychology. However, I can never seem to narrow it down to what I want to do. And I'm terrified of the idea of choosing a major that I either don't enjoy or won't do...

#colleges #career

Jacquelyn P.’s Avatar
Jacquelyn P. May 19, 2016 406 views

What is the best college for nursing?

I am interested in being a nurse and I want to go to a college with a good nursing program. #nurse #colleges #nursing #hospital-and-health-care...

#healthcare

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Feb 17, 2018 316 views

Would you recommend graduating early in college if you have all the credits?

My fields of study may require lots of graduate school so is there a way to shorten the time I'm working towards a bachelor's? If so, how? And is that recommended? I really appreciate personal experience and guidance. #college #college-advice #higher-education #colleges #college-major...

#graduation #college-admissions #college-selection #college-bound #early-graduation #college-advising

Audra S.’s Avatar
Audra S. May 18, 2016 516 views

Is living in a living community a good idea?

I'm not sure what to do. I want to meet new people, but I also want to make sure I have friends in my classes. Will I be missing out on a lot if I chose a living community? I want to participate in everything college has to offer and I'm afraid a living community would restrict me to a small...

#higher-education #colleges #career

Sowmiya K.’s Avatar
Sowmiya K. May 10, 2016 459 views

what is the salary of the cardiologist

hi iam sowmiya.iam studying 10std.i want to become a doctor.so i want to know the an #doctor #teacher #nurse #colleges #scientist...

#financial-planning

Robert W.’s Avatar
Robert W. May 18, 2016 457 views

If I'm going for a degree in culinary arts and hospitality, why do I have to take/pay for classes that will not necessarily help nor affect anything with culinary arts?

I want to be a chef and try and innovate the current food industry. My parents own a restaurant and I hope to further their business and bring fresh good quality food to America. Not the processed food widely available today. #colleges #chef #culinary-arts #food #food-service...

#personal-chef

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 25, 2017 526 views

What are some grad schools that offer a Master of Finance degree?

Looking into graduate school and starting a list of possible graduate schools that offer a Master of Finance degree. #finance #higher-education #colleges #masters-degree #mba #corporate-finance...

#business-school

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 08, 2017 355 views

Can you go to a four-year college for this?

In a cosmetology field are there colleges that teach four years of it? #colleges #cosmetology #cosmetics...

#hair-stylist