Career Questions tagged Colleges

Cynthia M.’s Avatar
Cynthia M. Jan 15 143 views

schools/colleges for a reporter / tv host?

Hello! I have been researching schools for becoming a multi-media related careers. If you could kindly suggest some schools, thank you! #broadcating #colleges #schools #help...

#multimedia

Covon B.’s Avatar
Covon B. Jan 22 88 views

What kind of colleges should I take?

For me being currently in 10th grade, I should be looking for further education. I'm sure there are people who don't mind skipping college. But I want to find out what is best for me....

#colleges

lainy T.’s Avatar
lainy T. Jan 21 79 views

How much schooling does an Interior Designer need to have?

What colleges in the midwest, specialize in design?...

#colleges

Aayushi P.’s Avatar
Aayushi P. Dec 15, 2020 250 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? #career #colleges #dropout #career-choice #career-advice...

#career-plan

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20, 2020 150 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

#law #college #criminal-justice #colleges #business

Delterio C.’s Avatar
Delterio C. Nov 13, 2020 123 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. #colleges #barber # #professionals...

#fireman

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 128 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges...

#economics

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Oct 02, 2020 139 views

What's the best job?

Hi my name is Lakiya and i'm a student at Hillcrest High School. I kinda want to do 2 jobs , but they consists of the same major criminology. I want to be a detective and I want to be a lawyer. I find both fascinating and I really just want to be successful in life you know? So any advice will...

#college #student #colleges #students

Ev M.’s Avatar
Ev M. Sep 30, 2020 147 views
Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Sep 29, 2020 99 views

What college would be best to become a private investigator

I want to be a private investigator or a homicide detective....

#colleges

Abigail D.’s Avatar
Abigail D. Sep 13, 2020 248 views

Which risk management specialization track should I choose? There’s employee benefits, healthcare risk management, and property liability/ corporate risk management.

I’m currently a student enrolled in college and I’m looking to switch my major to risk management, and I’m not really sure which track I should do. I’m also looking into an accounting minor, but I’m not entirely sure how much that will help me. #college-major #colleges #risk...

#accounting

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 29, 2020 146 views

Don’t want loans on my financial aid?

I don’t want loans just grants and scholarships how do I do that with the fafsa? #fafsa #debtfree...

#colleges

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Aug 11, 2020 153 views

What is after high school (12th grade) if I want to pursue forensic psychology?

I'm currently a freshman in high school and I wanted someone to help me understand what should be done after high school if I want to pursue Forensic Psychology. #psychology...

#colleges

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 257 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#experience #college-advice #schools #universities #degree #degrees #graduate-school #masters-degree #graduate #undergraduates #university #graduate-schools #advice #education #higher-education #graduates #future #school #undergraduate #experiences #scholarship #college #july20 #colleges #july

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26, 2020 157 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#law #july2020 #lawyer #lawyers #study #exchange-student #july20 #student #college #students #colleges #july

Babita G.’s Avatar
Babita G. Jul 21, 2020 91 views

I've heard that the colleges we attend affect the hiring process when we graduate. How do I tackle this problem?

#july20 #colleges #hiring_process I’ve recently graduated from LaGuardia Community College and I’ve applied to 4 different CUNY universities for transfer. Many people tend to go to big and renowned universities like MIT, Harvard and many more. How do I get a leg up if I didn't attend one of...

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18, 2020 162 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#colleges #program #degree #student #tracks #programs #mentor #july20 #ms #professor #major

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06, 2019 174 views

What is a good college to go to for computer network architects?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork #networking...

#colleges

Isabella J.’s Avatar
Isabella J. Dec 10, 2018 246 views

What colleges provide cultural theology as a major?

I've always liked learning about history but my biggest interest is learning more about many of the religions around the world and I would like to know what colleges I can attend in the future that would provide the major that I'm interested in. #college-major #culturaltheology...

#colleges