Career Questions tagged Colleges

Shamario S.’s Avatar
Shamario S. Jun 02, 2021 95 views

What are some of the best colleges to attend to become a police officer?

Hello, I want to know what are some of the best colleges to attend? colleges...

best

Alan S.’s Avatar
Alan S. May 20, 2021 228 views

Should I include my political volunteering in my applications and resumes?

I am an Executive Intern for the Young Republicans of Bexar County, and I do a lot of work for them as well. I was selected to be an intern despite only being in high school which is very honorable. However, with bias against conservatives on college campuses, will "liberal" colleges look down...

collegeapplication applications colleges politics resume

Covon B.’s Avatar
Covon B. Jan 22, 2021 171 views

What kind of colleges should I take?

For me being currently in 10th grade, I should be looking for further education. I'm sure there are people who don't mind skipping college. But I want to find out what is best for me....

colleges

lainy T.’s Avatar
lainy T. Jan 21, 2021 159 views

How much schooling does an Interior Designer need to have?

What colleges in the midwest, specialize in design?...

colleges

Aayushi P.’s Avatar
Aayushi P. Dec 15, 2020 468 views

I want to drop out from college and wanna do something else. Should i go for it?

I have completed 2 years of my college,3 more were left but now i have started to realise that this is not the career for me, what should i do? career colleges dropout career-choice career-advice...

career-plan

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20, 2020 241 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

law criminal-justice colleges business college

Delterio C.’s Avatar
Delterio C. Nov 13, 2020 221 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. colleges barber # professionals...

fireman

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13, 2020 218 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! lawyers colleges fun...

law

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 231 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal general colleges...

economics

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Oct 02, 2020 216 views

What's the best job?

Hi my name is Lakiya and i'm a student at Hillcrest High School. I kinda want to do 2 jobs , but they consists of the same major criminology. I want to be a detective and I want to be a lawyer. I find both fascinating and I really just want to be successful in life you know? So any advice will...

students college colleges student

Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Sep 29, 2020 197 views

What college would be best to become a private investigator

I want to be a private investigator or a homicide detective....

colleges

Abigail D.’s Avatar
Abigail D. Sep 13, 2020 400 views

Which risk management specialization track should I choose? There’s employee benefits, healthcare risk management, and property liability/ corporate risk management.

I’m currently a student enrolled in college and I’m looking to switch my major to risk management, and I’m not really sure which track I should do. I’m also looking into an accounting minor, but I’m not entirely sure how much that will help me. college-major colleges risk...

accounting

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 29, 2020 251 views

Don’t want loans on my financial aid?

I don’t want loans just grants and scholarships how do I do that with the fafsa? fafsa debtfree...

colleges

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Aug 11, 2020 244 views

What is after high school (12th grade) if I want to pursue forensic psychology?

I'm currently a freshman in high school and I wanted someone to help me understand what should be done after high school if I want to pursue Forensic Psychology. Psychology...

colleges

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31, 2020 399 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

higher-education universities future university masters-degree undergraduate college colleges advice july education graduate-school graduates degrees college-advice school undergraduates july20 schools experience degree graduate-schools scholarship graduate experiences

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26, 2020 273 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

students law july20 exchange-student college colleges study july lawyer lawyers july2020 student

Babita G.’s Avatar
Babita G. Jul 21, 2020 147 views

I've heard that the colleges we attend affect the hiring process when we graduate. How do I tackle this problem?

JULY20 colleges hiring_process I’ve recently graduated from LaGuardia Community College and I’ve applied to 4 different CUNY universities for transfer. Many people tend to go to big and renowned universities like MIT, Harvard and many more. How do I get a leg up if I didn't attend one of...