Career Questions tagged Colleges

Racheal B.’s Avatar
Racheal B. Nov 20 34 views

Scholarships and Study methods for incoming Law students

Hello, my name is Racheal and I'm 16. I'm an early graduate and I just want fro more understanding of incoming college life. I want to be able to be independent and pay for college myself since I know my family can't. Please help me out I know it's a simple question but everyone studies...

#law #college #business #colleges #criminal-justice

Delterio C.’s Avatar
Delterio C. Nov 13 26 views

I want to become a barber and if that doesn't work out i become a fireman.

I'm a 9th grader from HillCrest and i'm just wondering what I have to go through to get to were i want to be later in life. #colleges #barber # #professionals...

#fireman

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Nov 13 42 views

What are some good colleges?

Hey my name is Lakiya , and I attend Hillcrest Highschool in Memphis, Tn, and I want to be a lawyer and I was wondering what are some good colleges, I'm open minding to moving out of state also! #lawyers #colleges #fun...

#law

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27 51 views

Steps to become a buisness owner

Im a junior in highschool and i want to open my own store and i was wondering what higher education and or work experience is needed to complete my goal #general #colleges...

#economics

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Oct 02 69 views

What's the best job?

Hi my name is Lakiya and i'm a student at Hillcrest High School. I kinda want to do 2 jobs , but they consists of the same major criminology. I want to be a detective and I want to be a lawyer. I find both fascinating and I really just want to be successful in life you know? So any advice will...

#student #students #college #colleges

Ev M.’s Avatar
Ev M. Sep 30 90 views
Taylor C.’s Avatar
Taylor C. Sep 29 39 views

What college would be best to become a private investigator

I want to be a private investigator or a homicide detective....

#colleges

Abigail D.’s Avatar
Abigail D. Sep 13 138 views

Which risk management specialization track should I choose? There’s employee benefits, healthcare risk management, and property liability/ corporate risk management.

I’m currently a student enrolled in college and I’m looking to switch my major to risk management, and I’m not really sure which track I should do. I’m also looking into an accounting minor, but I’m not entirely sure how much that will help me. #college-major #colleges #risk...

#accounting

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Aug 29 87 views

Don’t want loans on my financial aid?

I don’t want loans just grants and scholarships how do I do that with the fafsa? #fafsa #debtfree...

#colleges

Samyukta S.’s Avatar
Samyukta S. Aug 11 106 views

What is after high school (12th grade) if I want to pursue forensic psychology?

I'm currently a freshman in high school and I wanted someone to help me understand what should be done after high school if I want to pursue Forensic Psychology. #psychology...

#colleges

Catherine T.’s Avatar
Catherine T. Jul 31 172 views

What the key differences between undergraduate and graduate school?

I'm a current undergraduate student who will be graduating in the spring (if things go according to plan), and while graduate school wasn't originally part of my plan, it's something I've begun considering. I've found that there seems to be less advice out there regarding grad school as opposed...

#university #degree #graduate #scholarship #college #education #graduate-schools #advice #experiences #future #experience #colleges #graduates #universities #july20 #july #schools #school #graduate-school #undergraduates #undergraduate #higher-education #degrees #masters-degree #college-advice

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 107 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#july #lawyer #college #lawyers #students #student #law #study #exchange-student #colleges #july2020 #july20

Babita G.’s Avatar
Babita G. Jul 21 52 views

I've heard that the colleges we attend affect the hiring process when we graduate. How do I tackle this problem?

#july20 #colleges #hiring_process I’ve recently graduated from LaGuardia Community College and I’ve applied to 4 different CUNY universities for transfer. Many people tend to go to big and renowned universities like MIT, Harvard and many more. How do I get a leg up if I didn't attend one of...

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 18 105 views

How do I choose a psychology graduate track?

I'm a rising college junior majoring in psychology and minoring in criminal justice. When I was researching graduate schools, I found there are many tracks in the psychology graduate programs that I'm interested in. How do I narrow down a single track? #psychology #graduateschool #college...

#ms #degree #program #july20 #programs #student #professor #major #colleges #mentor #tracks

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06, 2019 132 views

What is a good college to go to for computer network architects?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork #networking...

#colleges

Isabella J.’s Avatar
Isabella J. Dec 10, 2018 208 views

What colleges provide cultural theology as a major?

I've always liked learning about history but my biggest interest is learning more about many of the religions around the world and I would like to know what colleges I can attend in the future that would provide the major that I'm interested in. #college-major #culturaltheology...

#colleges

Aurora V.’s Avatar
Aurora V. Aug 29, 2018 217 views

How do I know what college Im going to be happy at?

Im thinking of different colleges such as: New Mexico Military Institute, New Mexico Sate University, Lubbock Christian, Texas Tech . I don't want to go to a college and then waste the money and not like i t there , and want to go somewhere else. What do I do? #colleges...

#money

Nerissa C.’s Avatar
Nerissa C. Aug 27, 2018 233 views

What are some good outreach programs for Nursing students ?

preferably in low income areas , with limited resources for women's health. #colleges...

#school

Bethany D.’s Avatar
Bethany D. Aug 26, 2018 235 views

Which is better: going to a community college and then transferring, or going straight to a four year college?

Some people tell me to save money by going to a community college first, and that is what all of my siblings have done, but others say that going to a four year college makes things simpler. I am not sure what they mean, but which do you think is better and why? #colleges...

#tuitioncosts

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Aug 25, 2018 252 views

What is the difference between majoring in Business and majoring in Business Management?

I’m interested in Business but I want to educate myself on my major options that deal with Business. #business...

#colleges

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 18, 2018 236 views

What was the hardest thing to overcome in college

I want to go to a community college first then transfer to a four year university which is very ideal and undoubtedly cheaper but overall I am worried that I’m looking in one direction but the real obstacle I should be worried about is being ignored. I’m just wondering if there’s more to look...

#colleges #obstacles

Ralia C.’s Avatar
Ralia C. Jun 26, 2016 738 views

What is like at Texas Tech University?

I think I want to go there for college, but I am a little hesitant and would want some personal opinions. #college-bound #colleges #college-jobs...

#texas

Bailey S.’s Avatar
Bailey S. Aug 14, 2018 233 views

What should I study (major and minor in) in college if I want to be an elementary school teacher?

Should I specialize in something other than education? #teacher #colleges...

#school