Career Questions tagged Choosing A College

Michael K.’s Avatar
Michael K. Apr 23, 2018 156 views

Is University of Hartford over priced and is it considered a good school?

I applied to the University of Hartford which is a bit pricey but I am not sure if it's worth it. If there's anyone who applied or is attending this school can give me some info and guidance? #university-of-hartford #college #paying-for-college #choosing-a-college...

#money

Grace V.’s Avatar
Grace V. Apr 30, 2018 302 views

What is the best route for me to take to achieve my goals and reach my full potential?

I really want to go into medicine but worry about the cost of school and I do NOT want to graduate with hundreds of thousands of dollars in student loans. I also don't know how to choose my under grad school and worry that if I don't pick the right school it will be harder to get into med or...

#financial-aid #doctor #medschool #choosing-a-college #vetschool #veterinary #howtodecide #loans #healthcare #medicine #vet #college #debt

Gordon U.’s Avatar
Gordon U. May 12, 2018 280 views

Is it worth going to my dream school if it costs significantly more than an acedemically comparable school?

I am a high school junior, and I am unsure of if I should choose my dream school (Notre Dame) over a school that is about as good but less expensive. I obviously have not applied to any schools yet, but I am trying to prepare for when I do. #college #financial-aid #choosing-a-college #colleges...

#finance

Meredith W.’s Avatar
Meredith W. Jun 27, 2018 198 views

What are the best colleges for veterinary medicine?

I want to be a veterinarian when I grow up and I would like to know where I can go to become one. #veterinarian #veterinary #animals #college #colleges...

#choosing-a-college

Grace H.’s Avatar
Grace H. Jun 27, 2018 236 views

what college did you go to?

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 281 views

Best colleges for science majors?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#science #chemistry #science-major #choosing-a-college #medicine #biology #physics

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 255 views

Best colleges for math majors?

#mathematics #choosing-a-college #college-major #math #college-majors

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 15, 2018 282 views

Best computer science colleges in California?

#california #computer-science #cis #choosing-a-college

Adriana L.’s Avatar
Adriana L. Jan 17, 2018 306 views
Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Jan 17, 2018 273 views

Branch or Main Campus?

My dad was relatively okay with the college he heard I was going to... until he realized I would be going to the branch that's only 15 minutes away from home, so I can commute, instead of receiving my education at the main campus of the school and staying in the dorms. I decided to go to the...

#choosing-a-college #college #campus

Antonio A.’s Avatar
Antonio A. Jan 16, 2018 222 views
Katharine M.’s Avatar
Katharine M. Jan 16, 2018 233 views

How do you know if you like a college, or the idea of a college?

I'm interested in the University of Florida (though I've prepared like I'm going to a different school) but I don't know if I actually enjoyed the school from the tour, or if I just like the respect that follows the school and the ranking of their programs. #college...

#choosing-a-college

Sorcha C.’s Avatar
Sorcha C. Jan 16, 2018 240 views
Chanvichheka L.’s Avatar
Chanvichheka L. Jan 16, 2018 230 views

How do i know if the college im going to is right for me?

What if the college I'm going to has programs and classes that will benefit me, but doesn't have what I need for my future? #college-advice #college #college-choice #choosing-a-college...

#academic-advising

Hartasia T.’s Avatar
Hartasia T. Jan 16, 2018 203 views

How do you know you've made the right decision about college?

I am having a hard time picking which college I'd like to go to. #nursing #college...

#choosing-a-college

Seneca R.’s Avatar
Seneca R. Mar 26, 2018 278 views

Should I go to a more expensive, prestigious school for the experience and opportunities, or take a more affordable route so that I will have less financial burden in the future?

I got accepted to UCLA, however, I am wondering if it is worthwhile to attend UCLA if it means that I will create more debt for myself in the future. I want the diversity, club organizations, experience, and research opportunities that it offers (I am an Undeclared- Life Sciences major at the...

#choosing-a-college #college-selection #college-advice #undeclared #ucla #college #experience #affordablility

Kierstyn P.’s Avatar
Kierstyn P. Mar 06, 2018 221 views

Should you consider weather when choosing a college?

I know this might seem trivial or silly to some people but I think weather could be a really important factor. I've lived in Michigan and Indiana but I've also lived in Texas, both with very different types of weather. I've heard that people who go to school in more northern climates tend to...

#weather #choosing-a-college #college-factors #college

Brooke S.’s Avatar
Brooke S. Mar 03, 2018 256 views

Are Heavy Student Loans Worth a "Good" Education?

One of the colleges I have been accepted to is a good school but did not give out good financial aid. How do I weigh the options and figure out when I should look at a different college? #choosing-a-college...

#financial-aid

Brooke S.’s Avatar
Brooke S. Mar 03, 2018 238 views

How can I be sure I'm choosing the right college?

There are so many options! I've applied to six colleges, but how do I know which one to choose? Aside from financial aid, what are some things I should be looking for? #college-applications #deciding...

#choosing-a-college

Kim D.’s Avatar
Kim D. Mar 07, 2017 447 views

What's the best and most cost efficient option of Grad school for film / screenwriting students?

I'm months away from graduating with a Bachelor's in Creative Writing and Film & Video Production. My career goal is to become a fiction author and Screenwriter. I'm currently considering several universities to get my Master's in Screenwriting including, Boston University, Loyola...

#screenwriting #choosing-a-college #college #graduate-school #graduating