Career Questions tagged Choosing A Major

Yu Wen’s Avatar
Yu Wen Sep 28 59 views

How should I pick my major?

High school junior, not sure about what I should major in.

Haohua’s Avatar
Haohua Sep 28 61 views

Soon to be college student.

How can I find the major I want?

Tan’s Avatar
Tan Aug 28 152 views

What major should I choose?

I am currently taking a bachelors degree in BS in Physical therapy. What would be the best major to take or like the most common in hirings? Is it paediatrics or geriatrics or something else?

Angela’s Avatar
Angela Aug 28 118 views

Should I do a Music/Psych double major?

Hi! I'm currently in grade 12 and have been wondering a grave amount of what to do. I have been always interested in both psychology and music, and was wondering if a double major in both would be worth it? I'm not exactly sure what career I would want to do or if I even want to pursue one of...

kellis’s Avatar
kellis May 06 150 views

which major dosen't involve math

which major dosen't involve math

Van’s Avatar
Van Mar 08 201 views

What major should I get for physical therapy

#physical-therapist #physical-therapy #major #choosing-a-major

XinYi’s Avatar
XinYi Nov 30, 2021 225 views

What majors in college has video editing or something similar to it?

#college-major #major #college-advice #choosing-a-major #college

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Apr 26, 2021 333 views

As a student double-majoring in data science and marine biology, will I be able to combine both disciplines in a career?

I am a student in high school approaching college to double major in my two passions, Marnie biology and data science. Data science is a broad field and I am looking how I can pursue these passions through a job combining both disciplines. #high-school-students #choosing-a-major #technology...

Marshalee’s Avatar
Marshalee Apr 26, 2021 370 views

What career can i pursue with these subjects Principles of business Cosmetology, technical drawing and Principles of accounts

#career-choice #career-development #choosing-a-major #career-advice #career

jayelyn’s Avatar
jayelyn Apr 16, 2021 270 views

If you want to major in nursing should you just major in science ?

Nursing is my passion but Im not sure if I should just major in nursing or any different subjects such as any time of science . #college-major #choosing-a-major #college

Myo’s Avatar
Myo Apr 14, 2021 470 views

What is a good career for a Communications Major?

#career #choosing-a-major #career-development #majors #careers

Phuong’s Avatar
Phuong Apr 14, 2021 227 views

Are there ways to explore multiple majors before committing to one?

I am aware that colleges have minors, but unsure of how flexible they are with letting students explore multiple majors. #double-major #choosing-a-major

Catherine’s Avatar
Catherine Mar 29, 2021 238 views

Can we take psychology and computer in class 11 in india ????

#choosing-a-major #classes

Rashed’s Avatar
Rashed Mar 17, 2021 271 views

what should i consider when choosing a college major

#majors #choosing-a-major

Sebastian’s Avatar
Sebastian Mar 05, 2021 691 views

What major should I consider when trying to become an electronics engineer. What are commonly held degrees of electronic engineers.

I'm a junior starting to look at colleges and the major I want to take up in college #choosing-a-major #electronic-engineering #electronics #engineering

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Mar 01, 2021 470 views

Choosing a Major

How will I choose a major?

#majors #choosing-a-major #college-major

Kristina’s Avatar
Kristina Feb 25, 2021 449 views

What career paths can you take when majoring in psychology?

Hi, i'm a sophomore in high-school and am thinking about majoring in psychology in college! What can I do with a major in psychology? What are the pros and cons to majoring in psychology? #psychology #major #choosing-a-major

Stacy’s Avatar
Stacy Feb 24, 2021 192 views

What major should I pick if I want to do something within law enforcement?

I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm having a hard time picking a major. #law-school #college #choosing-a-major

Christian’s Avatar
Christian Feb 23, 2021 224 views

when looking to find out what major i am interested in, what do i look at to get a understanding?

i am a Junior in High School and struggling to find out a major i am going to study. I am interesting in the sports industry as well as business #majors #college-majors #choosing-a-major #sports

Yameena’s Avatar
Yameena Jan 07, 2021 336 views

What do Dentists usually major in? Does it necessarily have to be a science major?

#majors #major #choosing-a-major #college-major

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Dec 15, 2020 384 views

If I double major in business and economics, what are some possible career paths?

#choosing-a-major #careers #economics #business

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Nov 18, 2020 452 views

What is it like to be a politics or government major?

I am looking at being some type of lawyer. This is often the most related major a lot of colleges have. I’m curious to know the kinds of classes and assignments people with this major typically have. #GivingisCaring #college #university #major #government #lawyer #college-major #choosing-a-major

emily’s Avatar
emily Oct 23, 2020 274 views

What should i major in to become a nurse midwife

#choosing-a-major #nurse

Bryce’s Avatar
Bryce Oct 23, 2020 382 views

What courses in college are required when majoring in physical therapy?

I am a senior in high school, and I am still trying to decide what to major in for college. I have a few ideas as to what I may want to major in and physical therapy is one of my top choices. Learning about the required college courses can help me understand what to expect for this major....

Kryston’s Avatar
Kryston Sep 18, 2020 352 views

How many years does it take to be a police officer ?

#choosing-a-major #police officer #higher-education #veterinarian #United States

Macarena’s Avatar
Macarena Aug 28, 2020 263 views

Is international relationships a good major?

I am neither in the scientific side nor the humanities side, i'm just in between. Still, I really enjoy writing, history and politics. Is this major right for me? #major #choosing-a-major

Dilara’s Avatar
Dilara Jul 30, 2020 483 views

What's a career field that incorporates physics and computer science?

I'm a rising senior in high school and I am interested in physics, calculus, and computer science. I don't know what I want to do in college but I do want to double major. What are some careers that incorporate this? Is it a good idea to double major in physics and computer science? Or is there...

Sylvia’s Avatar
Sylvia Jul 30, 2020 288 views

If I am interested in two different majors, is it better to double major or have a major and a minor? What are the pros and cons of each option?

#choosing-a-major #majors-and-minors #double-major #JULY20

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 24, 2020 268 views

How difficult is an accounting major?

#choosing-a-major

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Jul 23, 2020 225 views

Why are you interested in this agency?

#choosing-a-major