Career Questions tagged Biology

A natural science that focuses on living organisms. Some related careers are a biochemist, high school teacher, biomedical engineering, and many more. For more information, please read below.

Jillie M.’s Avatar
Jillie M. Jillie M. Jul 30 25 views

Career choices for chemistry

I am a high school senior and did the Johnson O'Connor assessments for careers. My results show that I should do something in chemistry or biology, preferably a job where I work more independently and that requires advanced education beyond a bachelor's. I do love chemistry/bio and have done...

#college #biology #chemistry

phoebe R.’s Avatar
phoebe R. phoebe R. Jul 22 45 views

How long did it take you to study? Did you have to go on internship?

What did you need to study in school? What other jobs can you with marine biologist certificate #marine-biology...

#biology

Gaby E.’s Avatar
Gaby E. Gaby E. Jun 30 47 views

What do I need to do to become a surgeon?

I'm in highschool and I love biology and dissecting things, I think being a surgeon might be right for me #medicine #surgeon...

#biology

Kenneth H.’s Avatar
Kenneth H. Kenneth H. Jun 24 99 views

How can become Biomedical engineer

Im in high school and I love science I think that computer science and biology would a perfect fit because I always love the concept of it #computer-science #science #computer #technology #biology...

#computer-engineer

Oskar S.’s Avatar
Oskar S. Oskar S. Jun 21 139 views

What would jobs in the Biotechnology field look like?

I was wondering what I would do if I decided to pursue a career in the biotechnology field. #biology #engineering #science...

#technology

Manda B.’s Avatar
Manda B. Manda B. Jun 20 78 views

What does a Marine Biologistgist Do?

I would like to become a Marine Biologist but I don't really know what they do. #biology #biochemistry...

#marine-biology

Rafael A.’s Avatar
Rafael A. Rafael A. Jun 10 54 views

What can I do to educate the world on the necessity of wildlife?

I’m a college student on a path to become a specialist with exotic animals to be able to educate the world on the necessity of wildlife conservation. These animals are the epitome of natural beauty and the are in need of protection from poachers and the risk of extinction. #environmental...

#biology #environmental-science

Tova B.’s Avatar
Tova B. Tova B. Jun 01 53 views

What are some ways I can add skills to my resume if I want a career in biostatistics?

I am an undergraduate student and I recently finished my freshman year. I am looking to major in biology with a minor in mathematics (although I am considering double majoring in biology and statistics instead). I would like to add more skills to my resume that will make me more appealing to...

#biology #internships #biostatistics #university

Areeba A.’s Avatar
Areeba A. Areeba A. May 24 113 views

How do I pick a college major based on my diverse interests?

I am very interested in bio and computer but I have no interest in chem and physics .I am interested in business studies, economics and accounts and I want a quick degree which takes no more than 3 years.I need advice!! #business #major #college #economics #cs...

#biology

Estefania M.’s Avatar
Estefania M. Estefania M. Apr 27 159 views

How can I find a biological engineering job in a small startup company?

I am a Biological Engineering major graduating this August from Purdue University and am having a hard time finding a full time job since I do not have any internship/ work experience. #engineer #jobs #first-job #work #human-resources #internships #biology...

#biotech

Ellie L.’s Avatar
Ellie L. Ellie L. Apr 21 159 views

Careers in biology other than being a physician?

Hi! I'm a junior in high school and I'm extremely passionate about biology and science in general. I've done a few research projects in various medical labs and think that health and medicine is a field I would like to pursue, but the idea of being a surgeon or physician of any kind does not...

#doctor #biology #research #medschool

Ken W.’s Avatar
Ken W. Ken W. Apr 19 199 views

What are useful skills for people studying biology?

I will soon be studying biology in college and would like to know if there are important skills that can help me be successful in careers in the field. #science #biology #career...

#help

Ken W.’s Avatar
Ken W. Ken W. Apr 19 145 views

What are some sustainable jobs for people with a biology degree?

I am not committed to a specific career but I would like to work with animals, research medicine, or help conserve the planet. What are some careers that fit into these categories in which I can still financially support my family? #career-counseling #career #biology #stem #career-choice...

#career-path

Jessamee M.’s Avatar
Jessamee M. Jessamee M. Apr 02 128 views
Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Athena R. Apr 02 109 views

What should I major in if I want to go to medical school?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. As implied, I'm going to be applying to colleges soon (wow, time really does fly!). I'm actually doing dual-enrollment at my local community college, since I know med school takes a long time. I should be done with my GED...

#biology #majors #pediatrician #college #doctor #medical-school #college-major

Alex O.’s Avatar
Alex O. Alex O. Apr 01 158 views

Smith or Bates?

Hi! I need to take a decision and choose the college I want to go to for the next 4 years. I got admitted to both Smith and Bates and will be playing soccer at whichever one I choose. I also plan to do Pre-Med with a Biology major. I visited both schools and absolutely loved them. If anyone...

#collegedecision #smithcollege #biology #batescollege #college #pre-med

Emma N.’s Avatar
Emma N. Emma N. Feb 24 236 views

Do I need to be good at math to succeed as a Biology major?

I like biology, but I struggle with math. I really want to be either a biologist or a forensic scientist. Anyone in the biology field bad at math? #biology #science #math #mathematics...

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Maya M. Feb 24 291 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

#medicine #biology #doctor #health #chemistry #pre-med

Morgan W.’s Avatar
Morgan W. Morgan W. Feb 19 136 views

What degree would I need to work as a salesman for a seed company?

I’d like to help farmers be more efficient and get greater yields. #science #biology #agriculture #dekalb, #agleader...

#pioneer

Tanish R.’s Avatar
Tanish R. Tanish R. Feb 18 203 views

How does CRISPR work?

I am a tenth grade student interested in learning more about gene expression and modification as well as protein synthesis. #genetics #crispr #biology #molecular...