Career Questions tagged Biology

A natural science that focuses on living organisms. Some related careers are a biochemist, high school teacher, biomedical engineering, and many more. For more information, please read below.

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04 28 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! #biology #marine-biology #environmental-science...

#zoology

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20 20 views

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I'm looking to become a neurosurgeon?

I want to major in human biology to give myself the best chance possible of getting into medical school. I was wondering which colleges are the best to go to to pursue this goal. #college #college-major #biology...

#doctor

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15 21 views

will i have to put animals down?

#biology i dont want to be the vet that kills the...

Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Nov 14 21 views

I’ve taken biomedical sciences Ap biology and chemistry is this a good start to studying for a medical field job?

I am a junior in high school and have always had a passion for medicine and medical activities. I hope to become a doctor but I am not sure what kind or what schools to look at for college. # #medicine #doctor #medical-school...

#biology

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14 25 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. #marine-biology #animals #biology...

#environmental-science

Kirsten H.’s Avatar
Kirsten H. Nov 14 16 views
Shruti N.’s Avatar
Shruti N. Oct 14 33 views

What I have to learn to become a neuroscientist

Now I am learning BSc #science...

#biology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03 23 views
Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 46 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine...

#bioengineering #healthcare #engineering

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 39 views

Bioengineers: how long did it take to find work when you graduated?

I am considering a career in bioengineering, and I'm interested in how long it took graduates to find work in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #biology #stem #career...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03 45 views

What do bioengineers do on a day-by-day basis?

I'm considering going to college for bioengineering, and I am curious as to what the typical workday looks like for those in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #medicine...

#biology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03 37 views
Nadia M.’s Avatar
Nadia M. Sep 16 22 views

What jobs can a person with a bachelor's degree in Bio-engineering expect? In what environment would they work?

I have always enjoyed biology and the idea of engineering a prosthetic for the human body is interesting to me. #engineering #biology...

#science

Alexus A.’s Avatar
Alexus A. Sep 13 54 views

How much does a Blood Spatter Analyst make a hour?

Well I love science I have always wanted to be a Blood Spatter Analyst when I got older. #science #biology...

#career

Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Aug 15 73 views

Any advice on how to pick a major/minor?

I want to become a doctor in the future, so I've heard that the best thing to do is major in biology/sciences, however, if I were to choose to major in something like english instead, how much would that impact my future career/education/graduate school experience? Also, what are your general...

#biology #medicine #college-major #college #major