Career Questions tagged Biology

A natural science that focuses on living organisms. Some related careers are a biochemist, high school teacher, biomedical engineering, and many more. For more information, please read below.

Trang’s Avatar
Trang Aug 23 106 views

Is kennel attendant related to Biology Major?

Hi,

I graduated within Biology major and now im looking for job that related to my major. I wonder if Kennel Attendant is related to Biology major if I want to pursue high education in Master's or Veteranian school?

Sandi’s Avatar
Sandi Aug 12 157 views

Marine Biology Informational Interview

Hi my name is Sandi and I have another Informational Interview for Marine Biology, If anyone could take the time to answer a couple of questions. 1.)How does being a Marine Biologist affect you daily life? 2.)What's it like working with animals? 3.)What's your favorite part about being a...

Deandra’s Avatar
Deandra Aug 04 228 views

is going into zoology/marine biology a good way to transfer into pathology

also is there any advice for a book or anything of the sort for a beginner researcher

Deandra’s Avatar
Deandra Aug 03 223 views

What was the process for becoming a volunteer for aquarium/zoo?

I understand if it is as simple as going in and asking but I would like to know the nuances of becoming a volunteer, such as what are the credentials for becoming one, such as a high school diploma or higher, licenses, ext.?

Miracle’s Avatar
Miracle Jul 29 100 views

Q3: I guess based off my words, what do you think will be a good major for me in the science field?

Hi, my name is Miracle and I’m about to start college in the fall, but I’m not sure what to major in and I was hoping that having a scientist answer my questions then that might give me some insight on what to major in. I know these aren’t ideal questions, but I’ve always loved science and...

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Jul 18 166 views

How to choose which school to apply to?

I would love some advice on program selection and enhancing a resume

Jose’s Avatar
Jose Jul 12 119 views

What is need to become a petcare associate?

I love seeing people with pets and always wonder why not at least try to do since I have pets.

Sapna’s Avatar
Sapna May 25 140 views

Do plants have soul?

I have been wondering this because I have heard that plants get hurt and they make their own food and all. I don't know if that is good question or not...but sometimes you gotta think out of box...

Sapna’s Avatar
Sapna May 22 193 views

I'm good in biology but I don't want to go in medical field. I love engineering but I'm not good in math. So I'm struggling what to do?

I would choose any career related to biology but with less involvement in medical field. I think that kind if job is hard to find but at least I need some kind of suggestions from anyone.

Braden’s Avatar
Braden May 10 232 views

What courses should I take to become an Aquatic Biologist?

I've always loved the outdoors and freshwater life, what paths should I take to implement this into my career in the future.

Aaliyah’s Avatar
Aaliyah May 04 307 views

What career options are there in the medical field that involve working directly with patients other than doctor.

I want to know what other options exist that will not take long after college

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah Apr 27 239 views

Biomedical Engineers: What would you say an average week is like?

I'm curious about the field and was wondering what the average work week looks like.

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 06 197 views

After graduating med school? How/where does one look for a job? How do they apply?

Just a curious high school sophomore :)

Jessie’s Avatar
Jessie Apr 03 185 views

Courses in high school

A lot of colleges recommend that students take all three fundamentals of science (biology, chemistry, physics), however I'm looking into doing AP Biology instead of doing physics since biology is more related to my field of interest. Will that affect anything when I'm applying to college?

Alayn’s Avatar
Alayn Mar 28 247 views

Are there any hobbies that would further knowledge on a biology orientated career path?

I would like to participate in activities that would further my knowledge an experience in biology or science as a whole.

Alayn’s Avatar
Alayn Mar 28 228 views

What are good skills to learn for someone wanting to have a career in biology.

I'm young with not much experience or knowledge about my career path choice and would like to learn.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 163 views

How much conservation work is involved in marine biology?

I'd like to work with species and/or environment conservation, like protecting endangered species and reefs.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 142 views

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of working in Marine Biology?

To get a better idea of what it's like.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 193 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 18 244 views

Marine Archaeologist vs. Marine Biologist?

I want to become a marine biologist, but i also want to discover lost civilizations.
What career has both of these career descriptions and what subjects and/or courses should I take?
#environmental-science #marine-biology #biology #archeologist #marine-archeology

Izabel’s Avatar
Izabel Feb 10 213 views

What are the best colleges for wildlife conservation/ biology and marine biology in Ohio, Kentucky, or Indiana?

#marine-biology #biology #science #animals #zoology #college #career #wildlife #conservation

Izabel’s Avatar
Izabel Feb 10 224 views

My dream careers are centered around wildlife rehabilitation and conservation. However, I am not sure what the best majors and minors are for this field (environmental science, biology, wildlife conservation, etc.). Has anyone had this same experience? Can anyone who has these careers give me advice for what to major and minor in?

#biology #career #science #major #environmental #wildlife #conservation #job #minor

Samuel’s Avatar
Samuel Feb 09 218 views

As a current high school student what college courses do you recommend we take before going to college?

I'm currently taking AP Biology, and a college US History. I was just curious if there are any classes that I could benefit from in high school, before going to college. #college #biology #high-school #history

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 08 233 views

What can I do now to prepare myself for a future in Marine Biology?

#biology #marine-biology #science #oceanography #oceanconservation

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Feb 08 422 views

What subjects should I take to become a Marine Biologist?

#marine-biology #biology #oceanography #oceanconservation #marine-biologist

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Feb 07 266 views

How difficult is it to obtain a job as a researcher for a cure for cancer?

I am aware such a job may be a little far-fetched, however, I want to know just how difficult it is to get into such a field of work. I also was wondering what kind of pay and work conditions would accompany such a job. Thank you for your time. #job #career #job-search #science #biology

Benjamin’s Avatar
Benjamin Feb 07 231 views

I'm interested in science and coding fields, what kinds of jobs would best suit me?

I am a student who I have found thinks in a more logical, factual way than others. I have also found that I am fascinated in biology and how cancer works, however I am also intrigued by the inner workings of computers and enjoy coding. I am very uncertain of the full scope of options that are...

Anna’s Avatar
Anna Feb 03 234 views

How do you get an internship?

During college, I'd like to intern in marine biology. #biology #internship #marine-biology

Khristian’s Avatar
Khristian Jan 28 231 views

What steps should I take if I am thinking about going into a career in marine biology? Are there classes that I need to take to become a marine biologist?

#marine-biology #marine #biology

Zeeshan’s Avatar
Zeeshan Jan 07 356 views

what is agar?

#medicine #doctor #premed #healthcare #biology #healthcare #medical #labortry #pediatrics #surgeon