Career Questions tagged Biology

A natural science that focuses on living organisms. Some related careers are a biochemist, high school teacher, biomedical engineering, and many more. For more information, please read below.

Mina G.’s Avatar
Mina G. Feb 03 24 views
Stas B.’s Avatar
Stas B. Jan 29 36 views
kukahi K.’s Avatar
kukahi K. Jan 28 59 views
Zack B.’s Avatar
Zack B. Jan 28 34 views

What is commonly done in marine biology?

#biology #marine-biology #marine I am interested in becoming a marine biologist but I have thalassophobia, I want to know if I have to...

Zoe Z.’s Avatar
Zoe Z. Jan 25 37 views

What makes you the person that you are?

I’m a college senior studying biology. I’m always ready to be a leader and guide people to be the best they can. #wsu #biology...

#studentambassador

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Jan 17 49 views

What are the steps I should take to become a marine biologist?

I'm a freshman student in college acquiring a degree in Biology. I have always been interested in becoming a marine biologist. The ocean and whales have always fascinated me. I just want more information about the career. #marine-biology #biology #science...

#marine

Khushboo J.’s Avatar
Khushboo J. Jan 02 40 views

I am looking forward for opting forensics science as a profession. And i need guidance regarding this.

I will be completing my Masters in Biotechnology. And i have a keen interest in studying human anatomy, physiology. #biology #forensic...

#science

Ezra C.’s Avatar
Ezra C. Jan 02 56 views

Wildlife And Ecology Opportunities For High School Students?

What are some routes to get involved in ecology, conservation, wildlife #biology #veterinary med, etc. as a high school student? I am referring to particular programs rather than general advice. Example: Wild Bird Fund in NYC. Anything (inter)national or based in NYC. #conservation #ecology...

#wildlife

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 18, 2019 76 views

What should I do in order to simplify my preference if I have several majors in mind that are very different?

As I explored more majors and explored all my interests and how I could pursue them, I settled on a couple which I was told is expected. The thing is my options are extremely varied and do not relate to each other at all which is now causing a problem as i'm choosing my classes for my future...

#biology #english #major #university #journalism #undecided #computer_science #medicine #cybersecurity

Kaela H.’s Avatar
Kaela H. Dec 12, 2019 125 views

Should I take physics or AP Bio senior year?

My guidance counselor suggested I take physics but I rather take AP Bio. It's more interesting and I want to major in Biology in college. (I want to be an optometrist) My counselor said she was concerned that colleges wouldn't the AP Bio credits but I think taking AP Bio would show my...

#college-major #science #physics #biology #college

Julia R.’s Avatar
Julia R. Dec 04, 2019 60 views

What are some realistic Jobs in wildlife and marine Biology?

I'm looking into getting my masters/doctorate in marine and/or wildlife biology. I'm interested in environmental science as well. I'm feeling a bit lost! #biology #marine-biology #environmental-science...

#zoology

Wesley L.’s Avatar
Wesley L. Nov 20, 2019 48 views

What are some of the best colleges to go to if I'm looking to become a neurosurgeon?

I want to major in human biology to give myself the best chance possible of getting into medical school. I was wondering which colleges are the best to go to to pursue this goal. #college #college-major #biology...

#doctor

Hazel K.’s Avatar
Hazel K. Nov 15, 2019 45 views

will i have to put animals down?

#biology i dont want to be the vet that kills the...

Chloe C.’s Avatar
Chloe C. Nov 14, 2019 34 views

I’ve taken biomedical sciences Ap biology and chemistry is this a good start to studying for a medical field job?

I am a junior in high school and have always had a passion for medicine and medical activities. I hope to become a doctor but I am not sure what kind or what schools to look at for college. # #medicine #doctor #medical-school...

#biology

Elizabeth M.’s Avatar
Elizabeth M. Nov 14, 2019 50 views

What do marine biologist specifically do?

I want to be in the water and interact with sea animals. I love learning and studying aquatic animals and want to persue a career in the field of marine biology. #marine-biology #animals #biology...

#environmental-science

Kirsten H.’s Avatar
Kirsten H. Nov 14, 2019 48 views
Shruti N.’s Avatar
Shruti N. Oct 14, 2019 50 views

What I have to learn to become a neuroscientist

Now I am learning BSc #science...

#biology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03, 2019 31 views

What qualities do you value

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03, 2019 63 views

What is the best degree level for bioengineering?

I'm considering a career in bioengineering. From my research, the absolute minimum degree level is a bachelor's degree. If I want to make medical advancements in the field, will a bachelor's suffice, or will I have to look on to a higher degree? #biology #science #degree #medicine...

#healthcare #engineering #bioengineering

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03, 2019 63 views

Bioengineers: how long did it take to find work when you graduated?

I am considering a career in bioengineering, and I'm interested in how long it took graduates to find work in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #biology #stem #career...

#medicine

Tony P.’s Avatar
Tony P. Oct 03, 2019 59 views

What do bioengineers do on a day-by-day basis?

I'm considering going to college for bioengineering, and I am curious as to what the typical workday looks like for those in the field. #science #bioengineering #engineering #medicine...

#biology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03, 2019 46 views