Career Questions tagged Biology

A natural science that focuses on living organisms. Some related careers are a biochemist, high school teacher, biomedical engineering, and many more. For more information, please read below.

Alexander N.’s Avatar
Alexander N. Mar 05, 2014 767 views

How can I create Sandow's dream world as a physician?

Dear Physicians and Health Fanatics: I am currently a high school junior with big dreams but little to no influence on society at the moment. After years of Cross Country running, amateur competitive boxing, and staying fit and healthy in general, I have come to espouse health & fitness as...

#physician #science #biology #health #doctor

Ivaldelomar .’s Avatar
Ivaldelomar . Aug 21, 2012 2434 views

I want to major in Biology but meanwhile where should apply for volunteer work or a job that is relevant to my major?

I want to be a an epidemiologist but first I have to major in Biology. Meanwhile, i want to start doing volunteer work, apply for internships and jobs but I don't know where to start looking....

#biology

Joannacodman2 .’s Avatar
Joannacodman2 . Feb 08, 2012 2478 views

how do you start marine biology and were should you go if interested ?

i am interested in marine biology and i want to start working whit marine life so how should i start?? #biology #animals...

#marine

CareerVillage ’s Avatar
CareerVillage . Dec 29, 2011 1318 views

What is the path to a successful career in bio-engineering?

I want to be an engineer and I am also interested in biology. My teachers have told me that I should look into bio-engineering, but I'm wondering what I need to do in order to have a successful career in this field? And what skills I should work on and have? #engineering #science #engineer...

#career-paths #bio-engineering #biology