Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Katherine B.’s Avatar
Katherine B. Dec 13, 2021 93 views

Where can LPN/LVN's work?

I am under the impression most LVN's work in long-term care facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and mostly with the elder population. Are there opportunities for LPN's to work with other client populations? Where (else) can LPN's work? pediatrics nurse LPN LVN...

nursing

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08, 2021 113 views

What's the difference between a LPN and a CNA ?

I wanted to join the medical field but i'm stuck on which a LPN or CNA is higher in nursing. Which is the better option? medicine nursing healthcare pediatrics doctor licensed-practitioner-nurse...

certified-nursing-assistant

Pamella R.’s Avatar
Pamella R. Oct 12, 2021 134 views

What is the hardest part about being a pediatric doctor?

I am in 9th grade and I want to become a doctor. I want to work with kids and their families. I think there are many rewarding parts of becoming a doctor, but I wonder what the hard parts are too. doctor pediatrics medical...

Takahrie J.’s Avatar
Takahrie J. Jul 30, 2021 141 views

What are the requirements to be a pediatrician

I want to be a pediatrician but I’m not sure what the requirements are for future references. pediatrics pediatrician...

pediatric-nursing

Cervantes B.’s Avatar
Cervantes B. Jul 29, 2021 142 views

What's a good way to prepare to become a pediatrician?

I'm currently in high school and I've wanted to become a pediatrician since about 5th grade. Are there any steps I should take to prepare? pediatrics healthcare...

medicine

Kemuari S.’s Avatar
Kemuari S. Jun 11, 2021 232 views

How did you overcome the hard obstacles?

My name is Kemuari Simmon I am in the 9th grade now I was a salutatorian at my old school and when I grow up I want to be a pediatrician. pediatrician healthcare pediatrics medicine...

doctor

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25, 2021 205 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. doctor physician pediatrics pediatrician biomedical...

medical

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. Apr 08, 2021 224 views

How difficult would it be to succeed in Pediatrics?

I am an 8th grader and I have always aspired to be in the medical field. The past few years I have been trying to narrow down exactly *what* kind of career I would like to pursue in said field, and I picked pediatrics, since I enjoy working with children. I have recently gotten accepted into a...

science pediatrics

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02, 2021 318 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

medicine medical-school pediatrics doctor college pediatrician

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 291 views

How many years of college do you need to become a kid doctor?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! pediatrics...

college