Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19 29 views
Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19 23 views
Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19 24 views
solaya G.’s Avatar
solaya G. Oct 19 25 views

what is the average salary

i want to be a pediatrician...

#pediatrics

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19 47 views

Pediatrician- Is it worth it?

Should I become a Pediatrician? Is there another career I should look into? #pediatrician #pediatrics...

#career

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19 21 views

Pediatrician Private Practice or Pediatric Hospital?

What are the biggest differences between working for a private practice or working in a hospital, as a pediatrician? In your opinion, which one is better? #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor...

#professionals

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19 30 views

What does an average day for a Pediatrician look like?

I am interested in becoming a pediatrician, but I would like to know more. What does a typical day in your life, as a pediatrician, look like? #pediatrician #pediatrics...

#medical

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16 50 views
Reid O.’s Avatar
Reid O. Oct 07 92 views

Is becoming a pediatrician worth the schooling?

Hi, my names Reid I'm a senior in high school, and I've always wanted to become a doctor. I've researched all the fields in medicine, and pediatrics really interested me. I have done so much research on how to become a pediatrician, but it's so much school. I'm willing to put in this effort,...

#doctor #pediatrician #pediatrics

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 18 66 views

How long does a surgery procedure take?

I would love to be a pediatric surgeon. I dream about it everyday. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics...

#surgeon

jaycie T.’s Avatar
jaycie T. Sep 16 93 views

What are a few of the jobs you can have with a masters degree in nursing?

I wish to become a pediatric nurse eventually, but I have to become a certified Registered nurse first. I am a senior in high school looking for a future career as a nurse for children. #career #high-school...

#pediatrics

Yeanna M.’s Avatar
Yeanna M. Sep 12 89 views

Is it worth putting in all the time and effort to become a doctor?

I am a junior in highschool and I am considering different career paths and am curious to what it is like, and if it is worth it to become a doctor, specifically a pediatrician. #doctor #medicine...

#pediatrics

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27 88 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Zemira M.’s Avatar
Zemira M. Aug 19 141 views

Are there any enrichment programs for those wanting to study neonatology?

I am a teenager aspiring to have a career in the medical field. While I have a liking for neonatology, orthopedics, and radiology, I would like to be exposed to other careers. #career-choice #career #careers #doctor #pediatrics...

#neonatology

Patricia M.’s Avatar
Patricia M. Jul 31 65 views

How many years of nursing school do you need to complete before becoming a pediatrician?

I am a 17 year old girl starting my senior year of high school . When I graduate I wand to go to college to study in the nursing field to one day become a pediatrician....

#pediatrics

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29 125 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

#neurosurgeon

Ne’Ahra P.’s Avatar
Ne’Ahra P. Jul 07 73 views

What do you love about being a pediatric doctor?

I love kids! I love being around kids, I love hanging out with kids! I just love that I’m a kid so I can experience a lot of things. I feel as kids brings Joy to a conversation. I want to be able to take care of kids! Showing them how much I love them! #pediatrics...

#medicine

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Jun 23 1076 views

How much does it cost to be a pediatrician

I want to become a pediatrician when I get older, and just want more details about the job...

#pediatrics

Jess O.’s Avatar
Jess O. Jun 02 118 views

What are a few free online courses I can take for becoming a pediatrician and interior designer?

I'm a student at the Cleveland School of Science and Medicine at John Hay High School and my career goal is to become a pediatrician and just for fun an interior designer too. #pediatrician...

#pediatrics

Makayla R.’s Avatar
Makayla R. May 10 106 views

How does a sub specialty work with your health profession?

I want to be a pediatrician, but I also want to learn more about child psychology and be able to use it with being a pediatrician. How will #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #psychology it...

Fatoumata B.’s Avatar
Fatoumata B. Apr 22 116 views

I want to become a pediatrician because I love working with kids but the thing is I heard its difficult so I wanted to know how hard is it

my name is Fatoumata people usually call me fat I'm 17 going to college next school year want to become a pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics...

#pediatrician

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 105 views

Would you recommend a career in General Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#pediatrics #medicine #teaching #pediatrician #career

Essie L.’s Avatar
Essie L. Apr 14 99 views

What do I have to do to get into Pediatrics?

I am interest in medicine and I want to know how long it takes to go into certain fields of medicine. If you have anything else to add about Pediatrics, let me know! #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

#pediatrics