Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Pamella R.’s Avatar
Pamella R. Oct 12 38 views

What is the hardest part about being a pediatric doctor?

I am in 9th grade and I want to become a doctor. I want to work with kids and their families. I think there are many rewarding parts of becoming a doctor, but I wonder what the hard parts are too. doctor pediatrics medical...

Takahrie J.’s Avatar
Takahrie J. Jul 30 84 views

What are the requirements to be a pediatrician

I want to be a pediatrician but I’m not sure what the requirements are for future references. pediatrics pediatrician...

pediatric-nursing

Cervantes B.’s Avatar
Cervantes B. Jul 29 100 views

What's a good way to prepare to become a pediatrician?

I'm currently in high school and I've wanted to become a pediatrician since about 5th grade. Are there any steps I should take to prepare? pediatrics healthcare...

medicine

Kemuari S.’s Avatar
Kemuari S. Jun 11 128 views

How did you overcome the hard obstacles?

My name is Kemuari Simmon I am in the 9th grade now I was a salutatorian at my old school and when I grow up I want to be a pediatrician. pediatrician healthcare pediatrics medicine...

doctor

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25 147 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. doctor physician pediatrics pediatrician biomedical...

medical

Kayla B.’s Avatar
Kayla B. Apr 08 178 views

How difficult would it be to succeed in Pediatrics?

I am an 8th grader and I have always aspired to be in the medical field. The past few years I have been trying to narrow down exactly *what* kind of career I would like to pursue in said field, and I picked pediatrics, since I enjoy working with children. I have recently gotten accepted into a...

pediatrics science

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 244 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

college pediatrics medicine pediatrician medical-school doctor

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 252 views

How many years of college do you need to become a kid doctor?

Greetings! I'm Ms. Tipton at the International Community School. My 3rd graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance! pediatrics...

college

solaya G.’s Avatar
solaya G. Oct 19, 2020 102 views

what is the average salary

i want to be a pediatrician...

pediatrics

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19, 2020 197 views

Pediatrician- Is it worth it?

Should I become a Pediatrician? Is there another career I should look into? pediatrician pediatrics...

career

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19, 2020 154 views

Pediatrician Private Practice or Pediatric Hospital?

What are the biggest differences between working for a private practice or working in a hospital, as a pediatrician? In your opinion, which one is better? pediatrician pediatrics doctor...

professionals

Ashley H.’s Avatar
Ashley H. Oct 19, 2020 152 views

What does an average day for a Pediatrician look like?

I am interested in becoming a pediatrician, but I would like to know more. What does a typical day in your life, as a pediatrician, look like? pediatrician pediatrics...

medical

Cristal A.’s Avatar
Cristal A. Oct 16, 2020 170 views
Reid O.’s Avatar
Reid O. Oct 07, 2020 359 views

Is becoming a pediatrician worth the schooling?

Hi, my names Reid I'm a senior in high school, and I've always wanted to become a doctor. I've researched all the fields in medicine, and pediatrics really interested me. I have done so much research on how to become a pediatrician, but it's so much school. I'm willing to put in this effort,...

pediatrician pediatrics doctor