Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. yesterday 14 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14 10 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#registered-nurses #medicine #nurse #pediatrics

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Nov 14 25 views
Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09 34 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 12 views

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Mazilyn G.’s Avatar
Mazilyn G. Aug 27 29 views
Unique J.’s Avatar
Unique J. Aug 14 38 views

What do i need to know about being a CNA?

I love the ideal of being in the medical force, I 've always wanted to help people out. #medicine #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrics...

#healthcare

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 138 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

C'Naya W.’s Avatar
C'Naya W. Jul 02 58 views

How to get into med school?

I'm looking forward to further my career interest in Medicine. I want to be a trauma nurse or go into the army to help with nursing wounded soldiers. I would love to know what's the best way to get into med school #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#nursing

Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 130 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#med-school #hospital-and-healthcare

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 176 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 198 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 164 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#healthcare #pediatrics #gynecology #hospital-and-healthcare #dermatology #doctor

brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 223 views
Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. May 03 79 views
Mykeyly S.’s Avatar
Mykeyly S. Mar 23 102 views
Rachel Z.’s Avatar
Rachel Z. Mar 19 48 views

What things would be useful when figuring out what part of the medical industry I want to be in?

I want to go into the medical industry but I don't know what part would be a good fit for me...

#pediatrics

Melina D.’s Avatar
Melina D. Jan 10 166 views