Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Ne’Ahra P.’s Avatar
Ne’Ahra P. Jul 07 25 views

What do you love about being a pediatric doctor?

I love kids! I love being around kids, I love hanging out with kids! I just love that I’m a kid so I can experience a lot of things. I feel as kids brings Joy to a conversation. I want to be able to take care of kids! Showing them how much I love them! #pediatrics...

#medicine

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Jun 23 38 views

How much does it cost to be a pediatrician

I want to become a pediatrician when I get older, and just want more details about the job...

#pediatrics

Jess O.’s Avatar
Jess O. Jun 02 60 views

What are a few free online courses I can take for becoming a pediatrician and interior designer?

I'm a student at the Cleveland School of Science and Medicine at John Hay High School and my career goal is to become a pediatrician and just for fun an interior designer too. #pediatrician...

#pediatrics

Makayla R.’s Avatar
Makayla R. May 10 72 views

How does a sub specialty work with your health profession?

I want to be a pediatrician, but I also want to learn more about child psychology and be able to use it with being a pediatrician. How will #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #psychology it...

Fatoumata B.’s Avatar
Fatoumata B. Apr 22 75 views

I want to become a pediatrician because I love working with kids but the thing is I heard its difficult so I wanted to know how hard is it

my name is Fatoumata people usually call me fat I'm 17 going to college next school year want to become a pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics...

#pediatrician

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 62 views

Would you recommend a career in General Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#teaching #pediatrics #pediatrician #career #medicine

Essie L.’s Avatar
Essie L. Apr 14 59 views

What do I have to do to get into Pediatrics?

I am interest in medicine and I want to know how long it takes to go into certain fields of medicine. If you have anything else to add about Pediatrics, let me know! #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

#pediatrics

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 134 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#healthcare #cna #pediatrics #pediatrician #doctor #medicine

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 135 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 137 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 202 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 214 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14, 2019 83 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#nurse #pediatrics #medicine #registered-nurses

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Nov 14, 2019 87 views
Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 91 views
Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09, 2019 101 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06, 2019 75 views

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Mazilyn G.’s Avatar
Mazilyn G. Aug 27, 2019 69 views

What do I have to do to be a Pediatric Nurse ?

I love to be with kids and to help them get better. #pediatrics #medicine...

#nurse

Unique J.’s Avatar
Unique J. Aug 14, 2019 103 views

What do i need to know about being a CNA?

I love the ideal of being in the medical force, I 've always wanted to help people out. #medicine #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrics...

#healthcare

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 268 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

C'Naya W.’s Avatar
C'Naya W. Jul 02, 2019 112 views

How to get into med school?

I'm looking forward to further my career interest in Medicine. I want to be a trauma nurse or go into the army to help with nursing wounded soldiers. I would love to know what's the best way to get into med school #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#nursing

Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 212 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#med-school #hospital-and-healthcare