Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Keon G.’s Avatar
Keon G. Sep 18 44 views

How long does a surgery procedure take?

I would love to be a pediatric surgeon. I dream about it everyday. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics...

#surgeon

jaycie T.’s Avatar
jaycie T. Sep 16 31 views

What are a few of the jobs you can have with a masters degree in nursing?

I wish to become a pediatric nurse eventually, but I have to become a certified Registered nurse first. I am a senior in high school looking for a future career as a nurse for children. #career #high-school...

#pediatrics

Yeanna M.’s Avatar
Yeanna M. Sep 12 69 views

Is it worth putting in all the time and effort to become a doctor?

I am a junior in highschool and I am considering different career paths and am curious to what it is like, and if it is worth it to become a doctor, specifically a pediatrician. #doctor #medicine...

#pediatrics

Charlie S.’s Avatar
Charlie S. Aug 27 60 views

How do I become a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner

I love kids and the medical field, everything about the human body interests me. The one thing I love the most is being able to be the care giver for families and children. #children #pediatrics...

#nurse

Zemira M.’s Avatar
Zemira M. Aug 19 103 views

Are there any enrichment programs for those wanting to study neonatology?

I am a teenager aspiring to have a career in the medical field. While I have a liking for neonatology, orthopedics, and radiology, I would like to be exposed to other careers. #career-choice #career #careers #doctor #pediatrics...

#neonatology

Patricia M.’s Avatar
Patricia M. Jul 31 37 views

How many years of nursing school do you need to complete before becoming a pediatrician?

I am a 17 year old girl starting my senior year of high school . When I graduate I wand to go to college to study in the nursing field to one day become a pediatrician....

#pediatrics

Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29 97 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

#neurosurgeon

Ne’Ahra P.’s Avatar
Ne’Ahra P. Jul 07 61 views

What do you love about being a pediatric doctor?

I love kids! I love being around kids, I love hanging out with kids! I just love that I’m a kid so I can experience a lot of things. I feel as kids brings Joy to a conversation. I want to be able to take care of kids! Showing them how much I love them! #pediatrics...

#medicine

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Jun 23 230 views

How much does it cost to be a pediatrician

I want to become a pediatrician when I get older, and just want more details about the job...

#pediatrics

Jess O.’s Avatar
Jess O. Jun 02 101 views

What are a few free online courses I can take for becoming a pediatrician and interior designer?

I'm a student at the Cleveland School of Science and Medicine at John Hay High School and my career goal is to become a pediatrician and just for fun an interior designer too. #pediatrician...

#pediatrics

Makayla R.’s Avatar
Makayla R. May 10 87 views

How does a sub specialty work with your health profession?

I want to be a pediatrician, but I also want to learn more about child psychology and be able to use it with being a pediatrician. How will #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #psychology it...

Fatoumata B.’s Avatar
Fatoumata B. Apr 22 96 views

I want to become a pediatrician because I love working with kids but the thing is I heard its difficult so I wanted to know how hard is it

my name is Fatoumata people usually call me fat I'm 17 going to college next school year want to become a pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics...

#pediatrician

Shawn W.’s Avatar
Shawn W. Apr 17 81 views

Would you recommend a career in General Surgery?

I’m considering going into medicine, but I don’t know what specialty is right for me. I would like a career where I can tackle important problems and make people’s lives better. What do you guys think? Would this be the right specialty? I’m trying to figure out which one is right for me....

#pediatrics #teaching #medicine #career #pediatrician

Essie L.’s Avatar
Essie L. Apr 14 85 views

What do I have to do to get into Pediatrics?

I am interest in medicine and I want to know how long it takes to go into certain fields of medicine. If you have anything else to add about Pediatrics, let me know! #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

#pediatrics

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 162 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#doctor #pediatrics #medicine #healthcare #cna #pediatrician

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 159 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 156 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 251 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 252 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14, 2019 97 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#pediatrics #registered-nurses #nurse #medicine

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Nov 14, 2019 104 views
Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 114 views
Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09, 2019 128 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing