Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09 28 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06 8 views

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Mazilyn G.’s Avatar
Mazilyn G. Aug 27 23 views

What do I have to do to be a Pediatric Nurse ?

I love to be with kids and to help them get better. #pediatrics #medicine...

#nurse

Unique J.’s Avatar
Unique J. Aug 14 29 views

What do i need to know about being a CNA?

I love the ideal of being in the medical force, I 've always wanted to help people out. #medicine #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrics #medical...

#healthcare

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 119 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medical #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

C'Naya W.’s Avatar
C'Naya W. Jul 02 50 views

How to get into med school?

I'm looking forward to further my career interest in Medicine. I want to be a trauma nurse or go into the army to help with nursing wounded soldiers. I would love to know what's the best way to get into med school #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #healthcare #medical...

#nursing

Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 121 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medical #medicine #doctor...

#med-school #hospital-and-healthcare #healthcare

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 159 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health #medical field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 191 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 154 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#gynecology #medical #dermatology #healthcare #pediatrics #doctor #hospital-and-healthcare

brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 205 views
Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. May 03 72 views
Mykeyly S.’s Avatar
Mykeyly S. Mar 23 89 views
Rachel Z.’s Avatar
Rachel Z. Mar 19 41 views

What things would be useful when figuring out what part of the medical industry I want to be in?

I want to go into the medical industry but I don't know what part would be a good fit for me...

#pediatrics

Melina D.’s Avatar
Melina D. Jan 10 134 views
Isabelle M.’s Avatar
Isabelle M. Oct 11, 2018 141 views

What are some really good study skills?

I'm interested in nursing #pediatricnursing #nursing #nurse...

#pediatrics

Allison D.’s Avatar
Allison D. Sep 20, 2018 126 views

Should i do internships on my way to becoming an pediatric nurse?

Hello! I'm a 10th grader looking to be a pediatric nurse, and i was wondering if i should do internships to get familiar with the job. #nurse #pediatrics #nursing...

#medicine