Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Feb 03 52 views

What courses should I take in college? How should I prepare for med school?

I'm currently at job corps for CNA training, but I'm working towards becoming a General Pediatrician in the future. Looking for advice of the best paths to take to becoming a General Pediatrician. I'm aware of the long journey ahead of me, but I'm also willing to work hard to get there. Any...

#pediatrics #cna #medicine #healthcare #doctor #pediatrician

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 59 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what should I be prepared for?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #pediatrics #doctor #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 10 76 views

Is it better to become a nurse or pediatrician? Why?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrics #medicine #pediatrician #nursing...

#doctor

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09 79 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Dec 10, 2019 59 views

How hard is it to become a pediatrician?

My name is Chastity Vincent and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me. #pediatrician #medicine #pediatrics #doctor...

#pediatric-nursing

Breann J.’s Avatar
Breann J. Nov 14, 2019 44 views

How do you become a pediatric nurse?

I am a junior in High school and am thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I really enjoy working with kids, helping people, and just interacting with other people. I also really like science and learning about medicine. I want to know what high school classes could help me be prepared for...

#registered-nurses #pediatrics #nurse #medicine

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Nov 14, 2019 42 views
Penelope G.’s Avatar
Penelope G. Nov 14, 2019 31 views
Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09, 2019 48 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06, 2019 42 views

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Mazilyn G.’s Avatar
Mazilyn G. Aug 27, 2019 38 views

What do I have to do to be a Pediatric Nurse ?

I love to be with kids and to help them get better. #pediatrics #medicine...

#nurse

Unique J.’s Avatar
Unique J. Aug 14, 2019 47 views

What do i need to know about being a CNA?

I love the ideal of being in the medical force, I 've always wanted to help people out. #medicine #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrics...

#healthcare

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 166 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

C'Naya W.’s Avatar
C'Naya W. Jul 02, 2019 77 views

How to get into med school?

I'm looking forward to further my career interest in Medicine. I want to be a trauma nurse or go into the army to help with nursing wounded soldiers. I would love to know what's the best way to get into med school #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#nursing

Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 144 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 192 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 216 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 180 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#pediatrics #hospital-and-healthcare #gynecology #dermatology #healthcare #doctor

brooklyn S.’s Avatar
brooklyn S. Mar 15, 2018 241 views
Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. May 03, 2019 92 views
Kali S.’s Avatar
Kali S. Apr 11, 2019 106 views
Mykeyly S.’s Avatar
Mykeyly S. Mar 23, 2019 120 views
Rachel Z.’s Avatar
Rachel Z. Mar 19, 2019 63 views

What things would be useful when figuring out what part of the medical industry I want to be in?

I want to go into the medical industry but I don't know what part would be a good fit for me...

#pediatrics