Career Questions tagged Pediatrics

Pediatricians are Doctors who take care of children 21 years and younger. For more information, please read below.

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 118 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

#medicine #doctor #college #pediatrics #pediatrician #medical-school

Sara M.’s Avatar
Sara M. Oct 19, 2020 73 views
Benjamin V.’s Avatar
Benjamin V. Jul 29, 2020 179 views

I'm interested in becoming a surgeon, but I'm feeling a little intimidated by the intense hours required of surgical fellows. Is it possible to balance work life with a family life in this setting?

I am approaching my senior year of high school. I am planning to #major in #biology and continue on to get my MD. I am considering the possibility of becoming a #surgeon, but I want to have a better understanding of the #work-life balance of #surgical #fellows. #doctor #surgery #pediatrics...

#neurosurgeon

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Jun 23, 2020 3118 views

How much does it cost to be a pediatrician

I want to become a pediatrician when I get older, and just want more details about the job...

#pediatrics

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. Jan 09, 2020 576 views

If I want to become a pediatrician, what classes should I take in highschool?

My name is Chastity V. and my goal in life is to become a pediatrician. I am doing research about pediatricians and have a lot of unanswered questions. I hope this website will help me--I hope you will be able to help me. #pediatrician #doctor #pediatrics #medicine...

#pediatric-nursing

Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09, 2019 180 views

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06, 2019 119 views

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Mazilyn G.’s Avatar
Mazilyn G. Aug 27, 2019 135 views
Unique J.’s Avatar
Unique J. Aug 14, 2019 146 views

What do i need to know about being a CNA?

I love the ideal of being in the medical force, I 've always wanted to help people out. #medicine #doctor #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrics...

#healthcare

Katarzyna C.’s Avatar
Katarzyna C. Aug 17, 2018 390 views

What is the most challenging aspect of being a pediatrician?

Particularly in places where pediatrics is considered a specialty (e.g. in Australia), not primary care (e.g. in the U.S.). #pediatrics #medicine #medicine #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #med-school...

#pediatric

C'Naya W.’s Avatar
C'Naya W. Jul 02, 2019 176 views

How to get into med school?

I'm looking forward to further my career interest in Medicine. I want to be a trauma nurse or go into the army to help with nursing wounded soldiers. I would love to know what's the best way to get into med school #pediatrics #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#nursing

Reilly P.’s Avatar
Reilly P. Aug 18, 2018 288 views

How many years of college do you need to be a Pediatric Surgeon?

Hi my name is Reilly.P i'm in 8th grade and I go to Pikeville High school and I know i'm young but i really want to be Pediatric Surgeon I am currently attending the Verizion innovating Learning STEM camp. #pediatric-surgeon #pediatrics #surgery #surgeon #medicine #doctor #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare #med-school

Randy W.’s Avatar
Randy W. Apr 19, 2018 281 views

What are the necessary steps I need to take to become a pediatrician?

I'm asking this question because I want to help kids with their health field #kids #medicine #pediatrics #pediatrician #healthcare...

#hospital-and-healthcare

Emily J.’s Avatar
Emily J. Apr 09, 2018 331 views
Hanan M.’s Avatar
Hanan M. Apr 07, 2018 324 views

How can I tell which medical field is the best for me?

I can't wait to start my career in medicine, but there are so many options of what to go into, and I'm currently debating between a few different fields. How do I know which field is the best for me? I was thinking about dermatology, gynecology, radiology, and pediatrician. #medicine...

#dermatology #doctor #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #gynecology #pediatrics

Kimberly C.’s Avatar
Kimberly C. May 03, 2019 181 views
Mykeyly S.’s Avatar
Mykeyly S. Mar 23, 2019 288 views
Rachel Z.’s Avatar
Rachel Z. Mar 19, 2019 114 views

What things would be useful when figuring out what part of the medical industry I want to be in?

I want to go into the medical industry but I don't know what part would be a good fit for me...

#pediatrics

Melina D.’s Avatar
Melina D. Jan 10, 2019 302 views