Career Questions tagged Medicalfield

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 85 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Samantha C.’s Avatar
Samantha C. Aug 10 73 views

Are there any medical related online opportunities for teens in high school to do during the pandemic? Future thanks for the help!

I am currently a junior and I do not have much medical-related volunteer experience so any bit of advice will help. Thanks again. #high-school #help #futureanesthesiologist #anesthesiologist #experience #thanks #medicalfield...

#medicine

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22 55 views

What are some programs I can join to learn about the medical field?

I am a junior in high school. I would like to be a pediatrician but would like a program that will teach me important information about college and the medical field. #high-school #program #pediatrician...

#medicalfield

jacklyn R.’s Avatar
jacklyn R. Dec 13, 2019 100 views

What should i know about being a Combat Medic?

I'm a student at Job Corps still trying to figure out what i want as a career. I'm just asking so i have a clearer mind about my choices. #medicalfield...

#army

Kyanna-Marie C.’s Avatar
Kyanna-Marie C. Sep 06, 2019 139 views
Sydney J.’s Avatar
Sydney J. Aug 26, 2019 101 views

Will my strengths and hobbies fit me for a radiology tech?

I am a leader and organized and like to be busy all the time....

#medicalfield

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Sep 20, 2018 194 views

What career should I focus on if im in between multiple ?

My name is Jessica, I am now a Sophomore in highschool. I've thought and continue to think about my future since everything I do now can affect it later on. I have a small problem though, I am stuck on what career to choose therefore, what career should I focus on if im not quite sure ?...

#helpme #cosmetology #medicalfield #teacher #undicisive #career

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 202 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

#medicine #college #healthcare #radiography #medicalfield #school #radiology #university

airam V.’s Avatar
airam V. Aug 27, 2018 186 views

If you go into the nursing field, will it be as hard as people make it seem?

Like there are a lot of people that tell me that going into the nursing field is hard and like I'm still going to go into the field but I wanna know what I should expect....

#medicalfield

Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. Jul 17, 2018 299 views

Which medical career have lots of job opportunity and stable income in 10 years ?

I’m having a hard time decindigg which major or career to pursue . Please give me some suggestion and advice #careers #careers #career-choice #career #career-counseling #jobs...

#medicalfield

Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. Jul 17, 2018 291 views

#medicalfield

Oreoluwa A.’s Avatar
Oreoluwa A. May 25, 2018 367 views

How did you know that the career you chose was absolutely what you wanted to do for the rest of your life?

I am about to be a senior in high school and I know that, right now, I want to be a neurologist, but I am worried that once I start studying to become one, I will realize I do not like it, but by then it will be too late to change my mind. I just want to know how you discovered what career you...

#medicalfield #uncertainty #careeradvice #decions #choosingtherightfield

Alyssa F.’s Avatar
Alyssa F. Apr 12, 2018 271 views

I am in the 10th grade and i am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some good jobs within the medical field?

At school, I am interested in chemistry and math, while my hobbies include swimming and hanging out with friends and family. A topic I am passionate about is the medical field. What are some jobs that I can begin looking into in the medical field? #medicalfield #medicine...

#medical-education

Amberly D.’s Avatar
Amberly D. Apr 06, 2018 290 views

If I want to be a nurse what should I be studying while i'm highschool getting ready for college?

I just want to know all the things I should be preparing myself for before I get to college. #studyplan...

#medicalfield

Katie A.’s Avatar
Katie A. Jan 23, 2018 307 views

What is the difference between a physicians assistant in dermatology and an actual dermatologist? Which is the better way to go?

As a future dermatologist, I have looked at the many different options out there in the world. The issue is that I am confused on which path to take. If someone could help, that would be great! #medicine #dermatology #dermatologist #medicalfield #school #college-major...

#biology

Kylah C.’s Avatar
Kylah C. Jan 21, 2018 309 views

What's the hardest and best part about being a physical therapist?

Since I was 13 I knew I wanted to be a physical therapist. I'm just curious how others got in that field. #doyouloveyourjob #medicalfield...

#physical-therapy

Jonalyn M.’s Avatar
Jonalyn M. Jan 10, 2018 211 views

What is the best way to help decide what type of major is best fit for a career in the medical field, considering that not all colleges have direct medical majors?

I am finding difficulty in deciding what type of major I should be looking into to be a best fit for a career in the medical field. #medicalfield #nursing...

#healthandmedicine

Betsy G.’s Avatar
Betsy G. Sep 30, 2017 286 views

How do I find scholarships right for me and having a high chance of getting them?

I a senior and I been trying to find scholarship but I feel like I am doing them wring because they are always just minimum chances of me getting it like sign up here and you will be entered for $1,000 worth of scholarship. this is just a small probability of me getting it since its national...

#needhlep #medicalfield