Career Questions tagged Medicalfield

jazmine A.’s Avatar
jazmine A. Nov 05, 2020 84 views

what are all the fast pasted carriers in the medical field

i am a high school student looking to start my study in the medical carrier when i start college. I'm fascinated by the medical field and want to look into fast pasted trauma which careers would i look into?...

medicalfield

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 236 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

physician medicalfield ohio radiology cleveland healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 187 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

physician erdoctor ohio school radiology cleveland college career-paths university er medicalfield medical-school doctor schooling healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 171 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

physician healthcare ohio radiology cleveland career-paths medicalfield health healthscience

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 129 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

er physician erphysician medicalfield ohio cleveland healthscience

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 216 views

What classes should I take to be a Veterinarian?

I am a high school student (junior) and I have a passion of helping animals in need. I've been trying to find what jobs suit me best especially somewhere in the medical field. I want to know what classes could help me prepare my path on becoming a Veterinarian. veterinarian veterinary...

medicalfield animals rescue

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03, 2020 204 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? apn aprn rn nurse lpn cna md doctor physician medicalfield...

anesthetist

Daniela T.’s Avatar
Daniela T. Jul 22, 2020 163 views

What are some programs I can join to learn about the medical field?

I am a junior in high school. I would like to be a pediatrician but would like a program that will teach me important information about college and the medical field. high-school program pediatrician...

medicalfield

jacklyn R.’s Avatar
jacklyn R. Dec 13, 2019 222 views

What should i know about being a Combat Medic?

I'm a student at Job Corps still trying to figure out what i want as a career. I'm just asking so i have a clearer mind about my choices. medicalfield...

army

Sydney J.’s Avatar
Sydney J. Aug 26, 2019 215 views

Will my strengths and hobbies fit me for a radiology tech?

I am a leader and organized and like to be busy all the time....

medicalfield

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Sep 20, 2018 307 views

What career should I focus on if im in between multiple ?

My name is Jessica, I am now a Sophomore in highschool. I've thought and continue to think about my future since everything I do now can affect it later on. I have a small problem though, I am stuck on what career to choose therefore, what career should I focus on if im not quite sure ?...

medicalfield career helpme undicisive teacher cosmetology

Ruby L.’s Avatar
Ruby L. Sep 07, 2018 332 views

Best colleges in NC for radiology major / what degree in university I'd need

Hello! I am an aspiring medical practitioner, so far I have minimized my options to pharmaceuticals and radiology with a lean towards the latter. My dream school is UCLA, but I'm looking into alternative options in case this plan does not follow through. I would love to attend UCLA but with the...

radiography healthcare school radiology medicine college medicalfield university

airam V.’s Avatar
airam V. Aug 27, 2018 287 views

If you go into the nursing field, will it be as hard as people make it seem?

Like there are a lot of people that tell me that going into the nursing field is hard and like I'm still going to go into the field but I wanna know what I should expect....

medicalfield

Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. Jul 17, 2018 482 views
Krystal N.’s Avatar
Krystal N. Jul 17, 2018 435 views
Oreoluwa A.’s Avatar
Oreoluwa A. May 25, 2018 494 views

How did you know that the career you chose was absolutely what you wanted to do for the rest of your life?

I am about to be a senior in high school and I know that, right now, I want to be a neurologist, but I am worried that once I start studying to become one, I will realize I do not like it, but by then it will be too late to change my mind. I just want to know how you discovered what career you...

medicalfield choosingtherightfield careeradvice decions uncertainty