Career Questions tagged Schooling

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 99 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

#school

Meg M.’s Avatar
Meg M. Nov 20, 2019 79 views

Where should I go to school if I am interested in physical therapy?

I am a 9th grader and was wondering what schools are the best for going into physical therapy. Thanks! #physical-therapist #physical-therapy...

#schooling

Khushi K.’s Avatar
Khushi K. Aug 31, 2018 287 views
JaMorris P.’s Avatar
JaMorris P. Aug 31, 2018 203 views
Krikor S.’s Avatar
Krikor S. Aug 30, 2018 228 views

What are good extracurricular activities to have for a medical school application?

My biggest mistake with high school was waiting too long to begin things thus the depth of my application for college was nonexistent. I am an entering freshman for college but I do believe that there may be things that I can begin to do now so that I can begin to shape my medical school...

#schooling #science #medschool

Destiny M.’s Avatar
Destiny M. Aug 11, 2018 161 views

What are some tips/tricks available to survive nursing school?

I’ve heard that nursing school is a place where you HAVE to be focused at all times. What is some advice that can be given to make this a smoother journey? #school #majors #schooling #exams...

#nursing

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 361 views

What level degree is needed in computer science?

I am unsure of what level of degree to pursue in computer science. Should I pursue a PhD and will it be worth the extra schooling? Or should I aim for a Bachelors Degree? #computer-science #degree #schooling...

#computer-programming

Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Jul 12, 2018 245 views

Prereqs for Med School?

I know that medical schools typically require you to have one year of biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. Would Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry, or microbiology cover the biology part? (I'm taking all of them) Also, if I end up not taking a lab for half of semester in...

#medicineschool #scheduling #schooling #medicine #college

Takarai M.’s Avatar
Takarai M. Jun 27, 2018 272 views
Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. May 31, 2018 202 views

How do you stay motivated as a doctor to continue with medical school?

I’m currently biology/pre-Med and I always wondering how do doctors stay motivated to stay in school so long. I know personally I have 15+ years of school including college but I was wondering how can I keep myself focused and motivated to continue. #medical-school #school...

#schooling

Ashley  L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 24, 2016 625 views

Can you provide me a scholarship so I can pay off school? And plus my mom is a single mom

I am asking so this scholarship can pay off my college career for my dorm,tuition,books,etc.. #scholarship #schooling...

#single-parent

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 512 views

What is physical therapy school like?

I want to know what I will be learning and what it is like. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 421 views

what are the required classes to take to get a degree in physical therapy?

I want to know what I will be studying. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

maha N.’s Avatar
maha N. Mar 26, 2016 637 views
Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 14, 2015 914 views

where should I start to become a chef?

i'm Payton and i'm in sixth grade i really love cooking i watch the food network channel and i also love to cook as well but i really want to get in the culinary arts. #classes #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #culinary-skills...

#schooling

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 08, 2015 877 views

What restaurant should I go to to become a chef?

I'm a sixth grade student and my name is payton i love cooking and culinary arts i love to watch chef's to cook all different kinds of food #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #chefs...

#schooling

Test S.’s Avatar
Test S. Apr 07, 2015 637 views

What kind of classes do I need to become a counselor?

I am showing my students how to ask questions on CareerVillage and how to respond to them. Thank! #psychology #education #counselor #counseling #human-rights...

#schooling

Kristina H.’s Avatar
Kristina H. Dec 15, 2014 2644 views

Is being a Physical Therapist worth all the schooling?

I am a senior, and have always been interested in helping people. When I broke my leg I had to do an extensive amount of physical therapy and I soon found out that I really enjoyed this field. I do understand that there is a lot of schooling behind becoming one. I know that this field is...

#doctor #phd #therapy #schooling #physical-therapy #physical-therapist