Career Questions tagged Schooling

josie M.’s Avatar
josie M. May 16 75 views

How difficult was it to become a psychiatrist?

Although i don't find school to be much of an interest to me, I know it takes at least twelve years to complete. Was the school difficult for you? Did it pay off in the end? Have you changed your career path since you were in school?

Darien T.’s Avatar
Darien T. May 03 65 views
Lindsay P.’s Avatar
Lindsay P. Oct 08, 2021 153 views

I'm in the 10th grade, are there any specific classes i should look into to become an orthopedic physician?

At school i am taking health classes and sports medicine but i am wodering if any other classes will help me get to this career goal. I would like to go into the orthopedic feild but i dont want to be a surgeon. #Orthopedics #schooling #highschool #healthcare #medical #ortho

Selena N.’s Avatar
Selena N. Mar 10, 2021 361 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 262 views

Do you ever get tired of Medical school?

I want to be a doctor, but I don't know what specialty!

#doctor #surgeon #medical-school #university #schooling

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 862 views

Physical therapist vs Dermatologist?

I think PT is a great job but the debt after school is BIG! I think Dermatology sounds like fun and like you'll never be bored. What are some of the differences?
#fun #schooling #college #school
#physical-therapist #therapists #therapist

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Nov 21, 2020 460 views

How difficult will it be to accumulate hours, without a gap year for PA school?

I am a high school senior planning to be a physician assistant. I have been reading that the majority of PAs take a gap year or two to work enough hours for a competitive to PA school. I have also read that some worked their hours in their four years of undergrad. Initially, I was planning to...

Nyla B.’s Avatar
Nyla B. Nov 18, 2020 1866 views

What are some pros and cons about being a software engineer?

I am a senior in high school and I am interested in the technology field. I have been thinking about getting a degree in computer science and I just want to see what I might be getting into.
#givingiscaring. #schooling

Adriano P.’s Avatar
Adriano P. Nov 05, 2020 229 views

What would be the best school for me?

I am a freshman in high school and this is the career I want to pursue.
I am good at drawing.
I don't like talking to people because I'm shy.
#careers #schooling #fun

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 280 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

Jerry D.’s Avatar
Jerry D. Oct 27, 2020 242 views

whats a good buisness school

what are some good buisness colleges either in my country or nationally #school # #schooling

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28, 2020 283 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

Meg M.’s Avatar
Meg M. Nov 20, 2019 240 views

Where should I go to school if I am interested in physical therapy?

I am a 9th grader and was wondering what schools are the best for going into physical therapy. Thanks! #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #schooling

Krikor S.’s Avatar
Krikor S. Aug 30, 2018 388 views

What are good extracurricular activities to have for a medical school application?

My biggest mistake with high school was waiting too long to begin things thus the depth of my application for college was nonexistent. I am an entering freshman for college but I do believe that there may be things that I can begin to do now so that I can begin to shape my medical school...

Destiny M.’s Avatar
Destiny M. Aug 11, 2018 300 views

What are some tips/tricks available to survive nursing school?

I’ve heard that nursing school is a place where you HAVE to be focused at all times. What is some advice that can be given to make this a smoother journey?
#school #majors #schooling #exams #nursing

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 589 views

What level degree is needed in computer science?

I am unsure of what level of degree to pursue in computer science. Should I pursue a PhD and will it be worth the extra schooling? Or should I aim for a Bachelors Degree?

#computer-science #degree #schooling #computer-programming

Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Jul 12, 2018 403 views

Prereqs for Med School?

I know that medical schools typically require you to have one year of biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. Would Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry, or microbiology cover the biology part? (I'm taking all of them) Also, if I end up not taking a lab for half of semester in...

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. May 31, 2018 355 views

How do you stay motivated as a doctor to continue with medical school?

I’m currently biology/pre-Med and I always wondering how do doctors stay motivated to stay in school so long. I know personally I have 15+ years of school including college but I was wondering how can I keep myself focused and motivated to continue. #medical-school #school #schooling

Ashley  L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 24, 2016 788 views

Can you provide me a scholarship so I can pay off school? And plus my mom is a single mom

I am asking so this scholarship can pay off my college career for my dorm,tuition,books,etc.. #scholarship #schooling #single-parent