Career Questions tagged Schooling

Khushi K.’s Avatar
Khushi K. Aug 31, 2018 211 views
JaMorris P.’s Avatar
JaMorris P. Aug 31, 2018 132 views

Tips on staying focused in School

Krikor S.’s Avatar
Krikor S. Aug 30, 2018 136 views

What are good extracurricular activities to have for a medical school application?

My biggest mistake with high school was waiting too long to begin things thus the depth of my application for college was nonexistent. I am an entering freshman for college but I do believe that there may be things that I can begin to do now so that I can begin to shape my medical school...

#medschool #schooling #science

Destiny M.’s Avatar
Destiny M. Aug 11, 2018 100 views

What are some tips/tricks available to survive nursing school?

I’ve heard that nursing school is a place where you HAVE to be focused at all times. What is some advice that can be given to make this a smoother journey? #school #majors #schooling #exams...

#nursing

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 253 views

What level degree is needed in computer science?

I am unsure of what level of degree to pursue in computer science. Should I pursue a PhD and will it be worth the extra schooling? Or should I aim for a Bachelors Degree? #computer-science #degree #schooling...

#computer-programming

Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Jul 12, 2018 172 views

Prereqs for Med School?

I know that medical schools typically require you to have one year of biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. Would Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry, or microbiology cover the biology part? (I'm taking all of them) Also, if I end up not taking a lab for half of semester in...

#schooling #medical #scheduling #college #medicalschool

Takarai M.’s Avatar
Takarai M. Jun 27, 2018 176 views
Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. May 31, 2018 151 views

How do you stay motivated as a doctor to continue with medical school?

I’m currently biology/pre-Med and I always wondering how do doctors stay motivated to stay in school so long. I know personally I have 15+ years of school including college but I was wondering how can I keep myself focused and motivated to continue. #medical-school #school...

#schooling

Ashley  L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 24, 2016 560 views

Can you provide me a scholarship so I can pay off school? And plus my mom is a single mom

I am asking so this scholarship can pay off my college career for my dorm,tuition,books,etc.. #scholarship #schooling...

#single-parent

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 442 views

What is physical therapy school like?

I want to know what I will be learning and what it is like. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 382 views

what are the required classes to take to get a degree in physical therapy?

I want to know what I will be studying. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

maha N.’s Avatar
maha N. Mar 26, 2016 524 views
Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 14, 2015 863 views

where should I start to become a chef?

i'm Payton and i'm in sixth grade i really love cooking i watch the food network channel and i also love to cook as well but i really want to get in the culinary arts. #classes #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #culinary-skills...

#schooling

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 08, 2015 819 views

What restaurant should I go to to become a chef?

I'm a sixth grade student and my name is payton i love cooking and culinary arts i love to watch chef's to cook all different kinds of food #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #chefs...

#schooling

Test S.’s Avatar
Test S. Apr 07, 2015 601 views

What kind of classes do I need to become a counselor?

I am showing my students how to ask questions on CareerVillage and how to respond to them. Thank! #psychology #education #counselor #counseling #human-rights...

#schooling

Kristina H.’s Avatar
Kristina H. Dec 15, 2014 2507 views

Is being a Physical Therapist worth all the schooling?

I am a senior, and have always been interested in helping people. When I broke my leg I had to do an extensive amount of physical therapy and I soon found out that I really enjoyed this field. I do understand that there is a lot of schooling behind becoming one. I know that this field is...

#schooling #physical-therapist #therapy #doctor #physical-therapy #phd