Career Questions tagged Schooling

Bailey E.’s Avatar
Bailey E. Jan 28 119 views

How to avoid doubting myself in my schooling/learning of a new trade?

Starting a tech program brings a lot of doubts about, Can I do this? What if I burn myself out too quickly? Is this the right choice for me? What are some ways to avoid doubting myself in my choices and avoiding my indecisiveness? #trade-program #trade #schooling #second-thoughts #welding...

#school

Meg M.’s Avatar
Meg M. Nov 20, 2019 94 views

Where should I go to school if I am interested in physical therapy?

I am a 9th grader and was wondering what schools are the best for going into physical therapy. Thanks! #physical-therapist #physical-therapy...

#schooling

Khushi K.’s Avatar
Khushi K. Aug 31, 2018 326 views
Krikor S.’s Avatar
Krikor S. Aug 30, 2018 234 views

What are good extracurricular activities to have for a medical school application?

My biggest mistake with high school was waiting too long to begin things thus the depth of my application for college was nonexistent. I am an entering freshman for college but I do believe that there may be things that I can begin to do now so that I can begin to shape my medical school...

#science #medschool #schooling

Destiny M.’s Avatar
Destiny M. Aug 11, 2018 180 views

What are some tips/tricks available to survive nursing school?

I’ve heard that nursing school is a place where you HAVE to be focused at all times. What is some advice that can be given to make this a smoother journey? #school #majors #schooling #exams...

#nursing

Carson D.’s Avatar
Carson D. Jul 27, 2018 389 views

What level degree is needed in computer science?

I am unsure of what level of degree to pursue in computer science. Should I pursue a PhD and will it be worth the extra schooling? Or should I aim for a Bachelors Degree? #computer-science #degree #schooling...

#computer-programming

Anna H.’s Avatar
Anna H. Jul 12, 2018 257 views

Prereqs for Med School?

I know that medical schools typically require you to have one year of biology, chemistry, organic chemistry, and physics. Would Anatomy & physiology, biochemistry, or microbiology cover the biology part? (I'm taking all of them) Also, if I end up not taking a lab for half of semester in...

#medicineschool #college #scheduling #medicine #schooling

Takarai M.’s Avatar
Takarai M. Jun 27, 2018 303 views
Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. May 31, 2018 216 views

How do you stay motivated as a doctor to continue with medical school?

I’m currently biology/pre-Med and I always wondering how do doctors stay motivated to stay in school so long. I know personally I have 15+ years of school including college but I was wondering how can I keep myself focused and motivated to continue. #medical-school #school...

#schooling

Ashley  L.’s Avatar
Ashley L. May 24, 2016 642 views

Can you provide me a scholarship so I can pay off school? And plus my mom is a single mom

I am asking so this scholarship can pay off my college career for my dorm,tuition,books,etc.. #scholarship #schooling...

#single-parent

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 526 views

What is physical therapy school like?

I want to know what I will be learning and what it is like. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

Kaitlyn B.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn B. May 20, 2016 432 views

what are the required classes to take to get a degree in physical therapy?

I want to know what I will be studying. #therapy #classes #physical...

#schooling

maha N.’s Avatar
maha N. Mar 26, 2016 649 views
Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 14, 2015 923 views

where should I start to become a chef?

i'm Payton and i'm in sixth grade i really love cooking i watch the food network channel and i also love to cook as well but i really want to get in the culinary arts. #classes #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #culinary-skills...

#schooling

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 08, 2015 891 views

What restaurant should I go to to become a chef?

I'm a sixth grade student and my name is payton i love cooking and culinary arts i love to watch chef's to cook all different kinds of food #cooking #culinary-arts #restaurants #chefs...

#schooling

Test S.’s Avatar
Test S. Apr 07, 2015 655 views

What kind of classes do I need to become a counselor?

I am showing my students how to ask questions on CareerVillage and how to respond to them. Thank! #psychology #education #counselor #counseling #human-rights...

#schooling

Kristina H.’s Avatar
Kristina H. Dec 15, 2014 2659 views

Is being a Physical Therapist worth all the schooling?

I am a senior, and have always been interested in helping people. When I broke my leg I had to do an extensive amount of physical therapy and I soon found out that I really enjoyed this field. I do understand that there is a lot of schooling behind becoming one. I know that this field is...

#doctor #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #schooling #phd #therapy