Career Questions tagged Physician

Leticia’s Avatar
Leticia Sep 26 46 views

How does pre-med differ from other majors in the medical field?

Medical major question

Aaron’s Avatar
Aaron Jun 14 165 views

What path should I take to be a Nuclear medicine physician.

I wanna become a certified nuclear medicine physician

Zainab’s Avatar
Zainab May 24 200 views

How to Ace your Certified Clinical Medical Assistant examination?

Tip and strategies

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 06 207 views

Does becoming a physician/doctor require earning a doctoral degree?

Was wondering what requirements look like.

Athena’s Avatar
Athena Mar 25 278 views

Do you like being a physician assistant? What are the pros and cons?

I'm currently a high school senior. College decisions are coming out right now, but most likely I'm going to UC Davis in the fall :)

I want to be in the medical field. I'm curious about what this job is like.

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jan 27 207 views

How can I stay calm and not get overwhelmed my first year in the pre-PA program?

I am a senior in high school and I was accepted to a 5 year Physician Assistant program. The first 3 years are regular classes, the last 2 are my clinicals. How can I manage having a job and completing all of my school work without getting stressed out? #medicine #physicianassistant #college...

chelsea’s Avatar
chelsea Oct 08, 2021 205 views

If i wanted to work with anesthesia do i have to become an assistant first.

#first-job #physician

Griffin’s Avatar
Griffin Sep 10, 2021 297 views

What kind of grades do I need to have in order to get into become a Physician's Assistant?

#Physician-Assistant #PA #Medicine #physician #medical #healthcare #doctor

A’s Avatar
A Jul 29, 2021 337 views

How can I become a Physician Assistant?

I'm in high school and I dream of becoming a physician Assistant. I need tips of becoming a Physician Assistant. #physician #medicine #healthcare

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Jun 01, 2021 541 views

Why is it important to go to college?

Question. #acting #director #career #physician #business

Matthew’s Avatar
Matthew May 25, 2021 321 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. #doctor #physician #pediatrics #pediatrician #biomedical #medical

Jose’s Avatar
Jose May 11, 2021 277 views

What is the best thing to do when being a physician ?

#physician #career

Gerthranique’s Avatar
Gerthranique May 08, 2021 303 views

What are ways i can set these up

#medical #business #healthcare #physician #medicine #entrepreneur

Tyrese’s Avatar
Tyrese May 05, 2021 209 views

If not college what’s the next best step?

#physician #experience

kaiden’s Avatar
kaiden Mar 18, 2021 247 views

how much does a doctor make

i like to learn stuff about doctors #doctor #physician #medicine #career-counseling #medical-school

Angelica’s Avatar
Angelica Mar 10, 2021 503 views

Medical School req

I'm currently 3rd-year human biology and minor in psychology My goal is to go to medical school but my GPA isn't the best. I'm planning to take the MCAT next summer however, I'm told by my school advisor that I got no choice but to change my career plan because medicine isn't for me. I was...

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Mar 05, 2021 442 views

Choosing a Healthcare Career

How do you choose which healthcare career is best for you? I know I want to be a hospital executive, but I'd also like to be a physician beforehand. I'm just not sure which specialty would be best for me. Any advice on discovering which healthcare career would suit a person the most?...

Caroline’s Avatar
Caroline Feb 24, 2021 308 views

What do I need to do to be a Pediatric Physician?

I am hard working, love kids, loving helping people and being active. #medicine #physician #doctor #medical #physicians-assistant

Maria’s Avatar
Maria Feb 24, 2021 2084 views

What is the difference between Family and General Physician and Internist?

#medicine #physician #physicians-assistant #doctor

Sophia’s Avatar
Sophia Feb 03, 2021 268 views

I am debating having a career as a physicians assistant, nurse practitioner or doctor ?

#career #physician

Alexandra’s Avatar
Alexandra Jan 07, 2021 632 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery #physician

Angelica’s Avatar
Angelica Dec 16, 2020 479 views

I would really appreciate getting some advice on how to get into medical school, My dream is to become a physical therapist doctor.

I am currently a 3rd year in college and have no idea what steps to take. #doctor #physician #physical-therapy

Johara’s Avatar
Johara Dec 09, 2020 434 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? #doctor #medicine #medschool #medical-school #physician

Alins’s Avatar
Alins Nov 29, 2020 371 views

How can I become a Physician Assitant?

I am a senior in high school and I am doing undergraduate in nursing #pre-med #physician . How can I take classes that will benefit me?

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 325 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 290 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 231 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

Jaxon’s Avatar
Jaxon Oct 27, 2020 433 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

Kryston’s Avatar
Kryston Sep 04, 2020 546 views

What colleges do i have to go through by a doctor that delivery babies ?

I'm in the 10th grade i wants to go to college by being a doctor. #doctor #surgeon #physician #doctor #surgeon

Marlene’s Avatar
Marlene Sep 03, 2020 421 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #APN #APRN #RN #Nurse #LPN #CNA #MD #Doctor #Physician #medicalfield #anesthetist