Career Questions tagged Physician

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Sep 04 93 views

What colleges do i have to go through by a doctor that delivery babies ?

I'm in the 10th grade i wants to go to college by being a doctor. #doctor #surgeon #physician #doctor...

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 96 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16 122 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#medicine #college-major #healthcare #doublemajor #july20 #music #physicianassistant #physician

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29 64 views

Applying to Med School as a Low Income Student?

I know that the general advice for premed students is to keep undergraduate debt low, since the cost of applying can be thousands to begin with. I don't have concerns about having undergrad debt because of my school's generous financial aid (I get school grants, Pell Grants, work study, etc.)....

#doctor #medstudent #medschool #medical-school #premed #physician

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29 53 views

What kinds of electives would you recommend for a premed student?

I already have a major and minor, but there is still space in my schedule for about 3-4 elective courses. I'd particularly like suggestions about humanities courses, since the majority of my schedule is hard science. Thank you! #electives #premed #medschool #physician...

#minor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29 78 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

#college #biochemistry #mcat #medical #premed #study #july20 #psychology #physician

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 123 views

What are the differences between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into both of these careers. Which job in your opinion is "better" (in all aspects: salary, job opportunities, hours, etc.) #medicine...

#doctor #healthcare #medical #physician #nurse #nursing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17 61 views

What do physician assistants do, and how do I become one?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into becoming a PA. #medicine #medical #doctor #healthcare...

#physician

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. Apr 17 69 views

physician

what is the daily life of a physician like, such as routines #medicine #healthcare...

#physician

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. Apr 17 62 views

physician

requirements needed to become a physician . I am a freshman...

#physician

Marilyn R.’s Avatar
Marilyn R. Oct 21, 2019 131 views

How long does it take to pay off student debt loans after becoming a PA (Physician Assistant) ?

I’m in high school and I have my mind set on becoming a physician assistant. I’ve always wanted to do something in the medical field but I can’t help but always think about how much it will cost and how long I will have to keep paying loans and stuff. #medicine #physician...

#student-loans

Sammiee V.’s Avatar
Sammiee V. Aug 07, 2019 135 views

Is it a busy career?

Naturopathic physician #medicine...

#physician

Ana R.’s Avatar
Ana R. Mar 26, 2018 406 views

How could my salary, as an aspiring physician who is female and part of an under represented minority group, be affected in my future?

I have learned that in 2017 only about 34% of physicians were female. In addition to being female I am also a part of a minority group. I would like to know how these factors may play a role in determining my salary in my future career even though these facts have nothing to do with how I could...

#hospital-and-healthcare #female #medicine #women-in-stem #healthcare #minority #women #physician

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 196 views

What are STEM-related activities I can do outside of college classes that help me become a successful medical school applicant?

I will be attending Northeastern University next year, and I would particularly love to get advice or suggestions for opportunities that are located in the Boston area. I plan to co-op during my undergrad, but are there other important things I can accomplish as a premed student? #stem...

#doctor #college #medicine #science #healthcare #premed #northeastern #women-in-stem #boston #physician

Ashlyn R.’s Avatar
Ashlyn R. Jan 23, 2019 195 views

whats it like to be a sports med physician assistant?

I just want to know the steps to take. #medicine #physician #healthcare #doctor...

#premed