Career Questions tagged Physician

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 58 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

Angelica F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Dec 16, 2020 105 views
Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 77 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? #doctor #medicine #medschool #medical-school...

#physician

Alins A.’s Avatar
Alins A. Nov 29, 2020 65 views

How can I become a Physician Assitant?

I am a senior in high school and I am doing undergraduate in nursing #pre-med #physician . How can I take classes that will benefit...

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#healthscience #radiology #physician #medicalfield #ohio #cleveland

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 103 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

#college #erdoctor #er #radiology #physician #healthscience #medical-school #university #school #cleveland #medicalfield #ohio #doctor #career-paths #schooling

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 70 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#radiology #physician #healthcare #healthscience #health #cleveland #medicalfield #ohio #career-paths

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 55 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

#healthscience #er #physician #medicalfield #erphysician #ohio #cleveland

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Sep 04, 2020 138 views

What colleges do i have to go through by a doctor that delivery babies ?

I'm in the 10th grade i wants to go to college by being a doctor. #doctor #surgeon #physician #doctor...

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03, 2020 129 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16, 2020 169 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#july20 #physician #music #physicianassistant #healthcare #college-major #medicine #doublemajor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 110 views

Applying to Med School as a Low Income Student?

I know that the general advice for premed students is to keep undergraduate debt low, since the cost of applying can be thousands to begin with. I don't have concerns about having undergrad debt because of my school's generous financial aid (I get school grants, Pell Grants, work study, etc.)....

#medical-school #medstudent #premed #physician #medschool #doctor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 80 views

What kinds of electives would you recommend for a premed student?

I already have a major and minor, but there is still space in my schedule for about 3-4 elective courses. I'd particularly like suggestions about humanities courses, since the majority of my schedule is hard science. Thank you! #electives #premed #medschool #physician...

#minor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 121 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

#college #july20 #biochemistry #premed #physician #medical #mcat #psychology #study

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17, 2020 160 views

What are the differences between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into both of these careers. Which job in your opinion is "better" (in all aspects: salary, job opportunities, hours, etc.) #medicine...

#physician #medical #healthcare #nurse #doctor #nursing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17, 2020 85 views

What do physician assistants do, and how do I become one?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into becoming a PA. #medicine #medical #doctor #healthcare...

#physician

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. Apr 17, 2020 89 views

physician

what is the daily life of a physician like, such as routines #medicine #healthcare...

#physician

Adrian A.’s Avatar
Adrian A. Apr 17, 2020 86 views

physician

requirements needed to become a physician . I am a freshman...

#physician

Marilyn R.’s Avatar
Marilyn R. Oct 21, 2019 237 views

How long does it take to pay off student debt loans after becoming a PA (Physician Assistant) ?

I’m in high school and I have my mind set on becoming a physician assistant. I’ve always wanted to do something in the medical field but I can’t help but always think about how much it will cost and how long I will have to keep paying loans and stuff. #medicine #physician...

#student-loans

Odyssey P.’s Avatar
Odyssey P. Sep 20, 2019 116 views