Career Questions tagged Physician

A A.’s Avatar
A A. Jul 29 91 views

How can I become a Physician Assistant?

I'm in high school and I dream of becoming a physician Assistant. I need tips of becoming a Physician Assistant. #physician #medicine...

#healthcare

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25 130 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. #doctor #physician #pediatrics #pediatrician #biomedical...

#medical

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 119 views
Angelica F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Mar 10 283 views

Medical School req

I'm currently 3rd-year human biology and minor in psychology My goal is to go to medical school but my GPA isn't the best. I'm planning to take the MCAT next summer however, I'm told by my school advisor that I got no choice but to change my career plan because medicine isn't for me. I was...

#school #medschool #physician #medicine

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Mar 05 223 views

Choosing a Healthcare Career

How do you choose which healthcare career is best for you? I know I want to be a hospital executive, but I'd also like to be a physician beforehand. I'm just not sure which specialty would be best for me. Any advice on discovering which healthcare career would suit a person the most?...

#career-path #career-choice #physician #medicine

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07 157 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. #neurosurgeon #doctor #surgeon #surgery...

#physician

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 219 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? #doctor #medicine #medschool #medical-school...

#physician

Alins A.’s Avatar
Alins A. Nov 29, 2020 231 views

How can I become a Physician Assitant?

I am a senior in high school and I am doing undergraduate in nursing #pre-med #physician . How can I take classes that will benefit...

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 215 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

#medicalfield #physician #healthscience #cleveland #ohio #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 170 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

#college #physician #career-paths #cleveland #ohio #school #medical-school #er #schooling #healthscience #doctor #erdoctor #university #medicalfield #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 155 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

#physician #career-paths #health #cleveland #ohio #healthcare #healthscience #medicalfield #radiology

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 119 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

#medicalfield #er #physician #erphysician #healthscience #cleveland #ohio

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Sep 04, 2020 397 views

What colleges do i have to go through by a doctor that delivery babies ?

I'm in the 10th grade i wants to go to college by being a doctor. #doctor #surgeon #physician #doctor...

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03, 2020 189 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16, 2020 270 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

#physician #july20 #physicianassistant #music #medicine #healthcare #doublemajor #college-major

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 194 views

Applying to Med School as a Low Income Student?

I know that the general advice for premed students is to keep undergraduate debt low, since the cost of applying can be thousands to begin with. I don't have concerns about having undergrad debt because of my school's generous financial aid (I get school grants, Pell Grants, work study, etc.)....

#medschool #medical-school #physician #medstudent #doctor #premed

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 155 views

What kinds of electives would you recommend for a premed student?

I already have a major and minor, but there is still space in my schedule for about 3-4 elective courses. I'd particularly like suggestions about humanities courses, since the majority of my schedule is hard science. Thank you! #electives #premed #medschool #physician...

#minor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 211 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

#college #medical #physician #july20 #premed #study #mcat #biochemistry #psychology

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Jun 17, 2020 241 views

What are the differences between a nurse practitioner and a physician assistant?

Hello, I am a rising junior in high school who is interested in going into the medical field. However, I don't know what I want to be yet. I am currently looking into both of these careers. Which job in your opinion is "better" (in all aspects: salary, job opportunities, hours, etc.) #medicine...

#medical #physician #nurse #healthcare #nursing #doctor