Career Questions tagged Physician

A A.’s Avatar
A A. Jul 29, 2021 187 views

How can I become a Physician Assistant?

I'm in high school and I dream of becoming a physician Assistant. I need tips of becoming a Physician Assistant. physician medicine...

healthcare

Matthew G.’s Avatar
Matthew G. May 25, 2021 197 views

What type of mathematics are required/used in the medical field.

It could apply to any medical field but I am mostly interested in medical scientist, pediatrician, assistant physician, biomedical, etc. doctor physician pediatrics pediatrician biomedical...

medical

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 164 views
Angelica F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Mar 10, 2021 353 views

Medical School req

I'm currently 3rd-year human biology and minor in psychology My goal is to go to medical school but my GPA isn't the best. I'm planning to take the MCAT next summer however, I'm told by my school advisor that I got no choice but to change my career plan because medicine isn't for me. I was...

school medicine medschool physician

Amanda K.’s Avatar
Amanda K. Mar 05, 2021 307 views

Choosing a Healthcare Career

How do you choose which healthcare career is best for you? I know I want to be a hospital executive, but I'd also like to be a physician beforehand. I'm just not sure which specialty would be best for me. Any advice on discovering which healthcare career would suit a person the most?...

career-path career-choice medicine physician

Caroline M.’s Avatar
Caroline M. Feb 24, 2021 212 views
Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 07, 2021 272 views

What's the hardest thing about being a doctor?

I'm a junior in HS and I want to go to med school and be a neurosurgeon. neurosurgeon doctor surgeon surgery...

physician

Angelica F.’s Avatar
Angelica F. Dec 16, 2020 360 views
Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 297 views

Calling all physiatrist, ER doctors and primary care physicians!

I'm debating on going into medicine and narrowed it down into three choices. Do you mind telling me what you do in your career? How are the people you work with? What was your pre-med degree and what was it like in med school? doctor medicine medschool medical-school...

physician

Alins A.’s Avatar
Alins A. Nov 29, 2020 278 views

How can I become a Physician Assitant?

I am a senior in high school and I am doing undergraduate in nursing pre-med physician . How can I take classes that will benefit...

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 286 views

What do the daily activities of a radiologist consists of?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in either radiology or focus in on becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for...

radiology ohio medicalfield healthscience cleveland physician

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 228 views

What are some programs or activities I can participate in during college that will prepare me for medical school?

career-paths college schooling healthscience school cleveland radiology university doctor ohio medicalfield medical-school physician er erdoctor

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 204 views

What are some rewarding aspects about working as a radiologist?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in radiology within the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and health sciences and look...

career-paths healthscience cleveland healthcare radiology health ohio medicalfield physician

Jaxon A.’s Avatar
Jaxon A. Oct 27, 2020 161 views

What are some important words of advice for an individual pursuing a career as an ER physician?

I am a senior in high school that plans on following a career path in the medical field. I plan to pursue a bachelors in biology and then following with med school with a concentration in becoming an ER doctor in the Cleveland, Ohio area. I have a passion for biological and the health sciences...

ohio medicalfield erphysician healthscience er cleveland physician

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Sep 04, 2020 439 views

What colleges do i have to go through by a doctor that delivery babies ?

I'm in the 10th grade i wants to go to college by being a doctor. doctor surgeon physician doctor...

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03, 2020 266 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? APN APRN RN Nurse LPN CNA MD Doctor Physician medicalfield...

anesthetist

Kurt E.’s Avatar
Kurt E. Jul 16, 2020 324 views

Should I double major in music and microbiology?

I'm a rising senior and I am thinking about becoming a physician assistant. I have been playing french horn since 6th grade and also have a big interest in medicine. The problem is that I am not sure if I should double major in music and mcb or just microbiology. I want to have enough time...

physicianassistant july20 doublemajor college-major music healthcare medicine physician

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 272 views

Applying to Med School as a Low Income Student?

I know that the general advice for premed students is to keep undergraduate debt low, since the cost of applying can be thousands to begin with. I don't have concerns about having undergrad debt because of my school's generous financial aid (I get school grants, Pell Grants, work study, etc.)....

doctor premed medical-school medstudent medschool physician

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 221 views

What kinds of electives would you recommend for a premed student?

I already have a major and minor, but there is still space in my schedule for about 3-4 elective courses. I'd particularly like suggestions about humanities courses, since the majority of my schedule is hard science. Thank you! electives premed medschool physician...

minor

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. Jul 29, 2020 270 views

When do I begin studying for the MCAT?

I just finished my first year as an undergraduate student. I'm majoring in biochemistry and minoring in psychology. I know these two fields are very helpful for the MCAT. (I am very interested in those fields as well, so it was not the only reason I chose them.) When did you begin studying for...

study july20 college biochemistry premed medical psychology mcat physician