Career Questions tagged Schedule

suki Y.’s Avatar
suki Y. Oct 05, 2020 148 views

How to construct a schedule while working for a full-time job and self-advancement at the same time

Hi Everyone:)) Good to tell you that I got offer as a temporary clerk so that I can afford myself a lunch now :) However, as the contract will be ended after 3months.Right now I am quite anxious to find the next stage to move on, I am planning to work on my Korean and other self-advancement...

#schedule #career

suki Y.’s Avatar
suki Y. Jun 02, 2020 299 views

How to conduct my self routine during quarantine?

Hi :) To begin with, I have finished 1year of Korean studies in South Korea after my graduation from college. In fact I would like to start to develop career whatever what kind of experience it is, I want to learn. Yet, I am suffering from depression after I come back to home and right now to...

#depression #business #selfbranding #college #schedule #career #routine

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Jan 28, 2020 208 views

What does your daily schedule consist of?

As a General Pediatrician, what do you typically do on a daily basis? Are most days pretty crazy or very relaxed? Is it pretty routine or do things change based on the day? etc. #doctor #healthcare #medicine #medical #generalpediatrician #schedule #daily...

#hospital-and-health-care

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. Sep 13, 2019 108 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16, 2019 290 views

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#ap #classes #writing #debate #student #teacher #school #any #author #higher-education #air-force #military #college #educator #english #writer #high-school #acting #schedule

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018 253 views

As an HVAC technician, are you satisfied with your work schedule, and the demanding hours HVAC can have?

Having a flexible schedule is important to me and I want to hear someone in the field's perspective and how they have been able to hand a HVAC work schedule. #schedule #hvac #construction...

#work

Tulip T.’s Avatar
Tulip T. Aug 23, 2018 221 views

Should I worry about my future work schedule?

I want to be a doctor at a hospital but I’m afraid to go into the health field and work there because I know a doctors work schedule is early in the morning and you have to be on call. #doctor #hospital...

#schedule

Alexis P.’s Avatar
Alexis P. Jan 18, 2018 231 views

How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep on a schedule?

I have never really had to study in high school but I expect to in college. How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep a schedule? #study #studying-tips...

#schedule

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Jan 19, 2017 771 views

Zoology schedule

If you are to work as a zoology. What is the time you come and leave work? Are there different times depending on your location and company? #work #zoology...

#schedule

Valentin L.’s Avatar
Valentin L. May 27, 2016 692 views

How did you guys manage and create your schedule for University classes?

I am a senior about to graduate and planning to attend a university in the 2016 Fall semester and I am wondering if there are good resources to help create a schedule or where to get advice about how to organize my schedule for the first semester and year. #college #university #school #advice...

#schedule

Myan N.’s Avatar
Myan N. May 25, 2016 663 views

What jobs would you recommend that let's you set up your own schedule and work on your own time?

I am interested in a job where I can go to work on my own time and not on a regular 40 hour work based per week because I feel like I can handle things on my own time rather than being on a daily schedule for work. #career #jobs...

#schedule

Nadia P.’s Avatar
Nadia P. May 13, 2016 648 views

How can I become more involved in volunteer work while balancing school work and a job?

Hi there, I want to become a volunteer at my local blood bank or hospital. I need experience for my medical school applications and I am very passionate about the work done in these professions. But, with school going on until late June and a full time summer job, adding another commitment...

#schedule #volunteering #time-management #volunteer #job

Leslie  V.’s Avatar
Leslie V. Apr 08, 2014 718 views

What psychology careers have a consistent schedule?

I don't ever want to have to put my job before my family or my family before my job. #family...

#schedule

Jeff H.’s Avatar
Jeff H. Mar 26, 2014 1244 views

If you join a college sport, how does it affect your schedule?

For example, if I join my college's soccer team, how does that affect my schedule? #college #sports #soccer #schedule...

#college-sports