Career Questions tagged Schedule

Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Apr 16

Debate vs AP Literature and Composition

In my school instead of a Language Arts Class, you can take Debate. Would it be better to be on Debate and the Debate team, or should I stick with a hard class like APLAC? I also have the option of taking college English or Business Communications. What's the option for college applications?...

#any #schedule #higher-education #author #writing #english #military #educator #ap #student #school #high-school #debate #air-force #teacher #college #writer #acting #classes

christique G.’s Avatar
christique G. Nov 27, 2018

As an HVAC technician, are you satisfied with your work schedule, and the demanding hours HVAC can have?

Having a flexible schedule is important to me and I want to hear someone in the field's perspective and how they have been able to hand a HVAC work schedule. #schedule #hvac #construction...

#work

Tulip T.’s Avatar
Tulip T. Aug 23, 2018

Should I worry about my future work schedule?

I want to be a doctor at a hospital but I’m afraid to go into the health field and work there because I know a doctors work schedule is early in the morning and you have to be on call. #doctor #hospital...

#schedule

Alexis P.’s Avatar
Alexis P. Jan 18, 2018

How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep on a schedule?

I have never really had to study in high school but I expect to in college. How do I learn to practice good study habits and keep a schedule? #study #studying-tips...

#schedule

Madison S.’s Avatar
Madison S. Jan 19, 2017

Zoology schedule

If you are to work as a zoology. What is the time you come and leave work? Are there different times depending on your location and company? #work #zoology...

#schedule

Valentin L.’s Avatar
Valentin L. May 27, 2016

How did you guys manage and create your schedule for University classes?

I am a senior about to graduate and planning to attend a university in the 2016 Fall semester and I am wondering if there are good resources to help create a schedule or where to get advice about how to organize my schedule for the first semester and year. #college #university #school #advice...

#schedule

Myan N.’s Avatar
Myan N. May 25, 2016

What jobs would you recommend that let's you set up your own schedule and work on your own time?

I am interested in a job where I can go to work on my own time and not on a regular 40 hour work based per week because I feel like I can handle things on my own time rather than being on a daily schedule for work. #career #jobs...

#schedule

Nadia P.’s Avatar
Nadia P. May 13, 2016

How can I become more involved in volunteer work while balancing school work and a job?

Hi there, I want to become a volunteer at my local blood bank or hospital. I need experience for my medical school applications and I am very passionate about the work done in these professions. But, with school going on until late June and a full time summer job, adding another commitment...

#time-management #volunteer #schedule #volunteering #job

Leslie  V.’s Avatar
Leslie V. Apr 08, 2014

What psychology careers have a consistent schedule?

I don't ever want to have to put my job before my family or my family before my job. #family...

#schedule

Jeff H.’s Avatar
Jeff H. Mar 26, 2014

If you join a college sport, how does it affect your schedule?

For example, if I join my college's soccer team, how does that affect my schedule? #college #sports #soccer #schedule...

#college-sports