Career Questions tagged Cooking

Christine S.’s Avatar
Christine S. Sep 22

Do you need cooking experience to go to a Cooking Academy?

I have no cooking experience at all, I've never taken any classes and I've never really cooked much but I want to be a chef. Do I need any experience at all? Is it okay to not have any or should I think about some other major? #chef #cooking...

#help

Shawn I.’s Avatar
Shawn I. Sep 13

What is the best style of cooking to practice?

There are multiple styles. #cooking #chef #culinary-arts...

Ryan P.’s Avatar
Ryan P. Sep 06
Eduardo M.’s Avatar
Eduardo M. Sep 04

What plan should i follow in order to become a Chef?

Hi my name is Eduardo, I am currently attending Job Corps in El Paso, TX. I am studying for Culinary and I am not sure what plan i should follow. #culinary #culinary-arts #chef...

#cooking

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Sep 03

What are some basic steps to working your way to head chef?

I currently have 5 years of culinary ROP California experience. I am currently attending David L. Carrasco Job Corps studying culinary and will be moving on to advanced training for culinary in about 6-7 months.#chef #cooking #culinary-arts...

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What are the best locations to open your own food establishment?

I'm 19 years old and currently attending Culinary Vocational school at David L. Carrasco Job Corps in El Paso, Texas. And will be attending Advanced training in San Francisco in 2020. I now currently have had the equivalent of 5 years in California R.O.P. training. #culinary-arts #cooking #chef...

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What is the typical day to day of being a head chef?

#business

Charles R.’s Avatar
Charles R. Aug 30

What are some basics to establishing your own establishment?

I'm 19 years old and currently attending Culinary Vocational school at David L. Carrasco Job Corps in El Paso, Texas. And will be attending Advanced training in San Francisco in 2020. I now currently have had the equivalent of 5 years in California R.O.P. training. My ultimate goal is to run my...

#cooking #chef #culinary-arts

Nazareth V.’s Avatar
Nazareth V. Aug 23

what does a dietitian do on a day-to-day basis?

I'm interested on what I'm going to do in Culinary Arts that I'm also going to do as a dietitian I'm looking forward to learning the different nutrition facts on meals/foods that chef will teach us. #culinary-arts #chef...

#cooking

Melissa M.’s Avatar
Melissa M. Aug 23

How much opportunities do head chefs have?

I've always wanted to have my own restaurant or be a head chef in one. #chef #culinary-arts #culinary...

#cooking

Alexia C.’s Avatar
Alexia C. Aug 16
Chris E.’s Avatar
Chris E. Aug 09

What hours do culinary cooks usually have? #culinary

My name is Christopher Emerson and I am planning to work in the culinary field. #culinary-arts #cooking...

#chef

Serenidad M.’s Avatar
Serenidad M. Aug 05

What will help me for culinary arts?

I always wanted to be a cook i took classes to become a different chef i'm about to finish with my culinary. I just wanna know if ill ever be able to advance my skill later on in the future to see if this is the path way for me if ill be able to learn new thing or just used the skill i been...

#cooking #culinary

josefina N.’s Avatar
josefina N. Aug 02

whats five things i should know with wanting to be a chef

being a chef and enjoying the feeling with cooking is something i want to feel everyday #travel #cooking #chef...

#culinary