Career Questions tagged Cooking

Asive T.’s Avatar
Asive T. Feb 03 49 views

How to become a chef?

I like hanging out with friend go ma #entertainment #media ll something like that. Watch actions movies, reading and I don't have much hobbies I just like cooking do social media challenges like # #media #entertainment #chef #cooking I want more information about becoming a...

Samariyah L.’s Avatar
Samariyah L. Feb 01 49 views

What college will best benefit my culinary skills ?

I am in my third semester in 11th grade, and i love cooking , i just don't know how to decide which college i should attend for my cooking needs. #culinary #cooking #food...

#professionals

Nicolas J.’s Avatar
Nicolas J. Feb 01 85 views
Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Jan 29 56 views

For those in the culinary field, how stressful is it working?

I want to know what it is like working on the line of a restaurant....

#cooking

xavior C.’s Avatar
xavior C. Dec 21, 2020 74 views

what is a job that will allow me to keep in the sports career.

i am a 15 year old boy from box elder high, and im a softmore i would prefer to get a job that i can cook in and a job that i can keep with football. #cooking...

#football

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Dec 16, 2020 113 views

Do u always have to work on Holidays as a chef

I am a 9th grader that is thinking about becoming a chef but the fact that i have to work on holidays and not being able to spend it with family scares me. #chef #cooking #food-service...

#christmas

Anthony K.’s Avatar
Anthony K. Oct 28, 2020 280 views

What is required to become a chef?

I like being a chef....

#cooking

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06, 2020 100 views

how do i become a chef

I am in 9th grade and i want to know more about the process of become a chef. Also i want to know how difficult the job is. #chef #cooking #CEO#Greatest chef of all...

Keegan D.’s Avatar
Keegan D. Aug 27, 2020 87 views
Marcus B.’s Avatar
Marcus B. Jul 09, 2020 152 views
Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28, 2020 211 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#culinary #baking #culinary-arts #pastery #entrepreneur #cooking

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24, 2020 115 views

What effects had COVID-19 had on chefs?

I am a sophomore I'm high school that is looking into becoming a chef and with what is going on in the world right now I would want some insight on what effects it would have on me if I do decide to choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary...

#culinary-arts

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24, 2020 134 views

What does a day in being a chef look like?

I am a sophomore in High school that is continuing to expand his knowledge on becoming a Chef. Having insight in what a day in their life looks like would benefit me in knowing what I should be expecting if I do choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary-arts...

#culinary

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 23, 2020 119 views

What is required to be come a chef?

I am a sophomore in high school that is looking into possible future careers that fit me. Cooking food has always been an option so I now need to look more into it and get some personal feedback from some chefs. #chef #cooking...

#culinary-arts

jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02, 2020 141 views
jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02, 2020 151 views
jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02, 2020 126 views
Bianca F.’s Avatar
Bianca F. Feb 24, 2020 155 views

What is the highest paying position and degree a head chef can get?

My passion is cooking. I'm trying to know everything there is to know about this occupation and whats the furthest i can get in this particular field. #chef #culinary-arts #culinary...

#cooking

Kalani W.’s Avatar
Kalani W. Jan 13, 2020 193 views