Career Questions tagged Cooking

Antonio N.’s Avatar
Antonio N. Dec 17, 2021 57 views

What are some skills you think are required to succeed in this industry? How do you develop and enhance them?

I'm quite new to the industry and want to focus on certain things to help me grow faster and really push myself to be great. What are some things you think could be good for me to focus on and really help my growth? Culinary Cooking...

chef

Antonio N.’s Avatar
Antonio N. Dec 17, 2021 58 views

What are some problems you've had to face in this industry and how did you overcome them?

I know of some problems you can face in this industry but I'm sure there could be a lot more I'm unaware of, so what are some things you have faced and how you overcame them? This way if I ever do face these problems someday then I'll have feedback on it and can deal with them early. Culinary...

chef cooking

Antonio N.’s Avatar
Antonio N. Dec 15, 2021 81 views

What's the reason you're so passionate about this area of work and has there been any moments in your career where you've had that passion go away?

I'm someone who's passionate about cooking but I've seen many cooks and chefs lose that passion before, so I am just wondering what made you lose that passion at some point? or what do you think has kept you from losing it? This way I can avoid this from ever happening myself. Culinary...

chef cooking

Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 72 views

Can culinary arts be a fast pace or take your time environment?

culinary-arts food kitchen cooking I asked this because I am a very take my time medium pace person and I will still get it done in divine timing. I will love to hear you'll feedback or...

Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 76 views

What is it like being in culinary arts or a chef in general?

creative cooking culinary-arts culinary chef I asked this because I want to hear you guys experiences. I believe it's creative, fun and learning...

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 105 views

What are the best and worst parts of being a chef?

I want to see the answers to this to see if this is truly 100% worth it for me chef cook cooking baker baking culinary-arts culinary...

hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 73 views

What are some important things to know about being a chef?

I'm not extremely well versed in the subject yet and I'm wondering if there's any info I absolutely need to be aware of chef cook cooking baker baking culinary-arts culinary...

hospitality

Jahlil T.’s Avatar
Jahlil T. Nov 09, 2021 101 views

What is an average day in the life of a chef look like?

I want to know how what an average schedule for this profession would be. chef cook cooking baker baking culinary-arts culinary...

hospitality

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 03, 2021 82 views
Adam Y.’s Avatar
Adam Y. Nov 08, 2021 61 views
Jericho E.’s Avatar
Jericho E. Nov 07, 2021 92 views

How to become a chef

Simple person cooking...

culinary

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Oct 28, 2021 91 views

what is the easiest food to cook?

I am 15. I am blind....

cooking

dominic L.’s Avatar
dominic L. Oct 25, 2021 62 views
Tyquan J.’s Avatar
Tyquan J. Sep 04, 2021 143 views
Tyler S.’s Avatar
Tyler S. Sep 01, 2021 160 views

What are 3 important things that I should know about this kind of career

Hello, i'm planning on going into the culinary arts with my local job corps. My main question is what are 3 important things that I should know about this kind of career? chef cooking...

culinary-arts

giovanni M.’s Avatar
giovanni M. Aug 31, 2021 133 views

I am unsure and haven't made my mind up to many choices....

how do I narrow down results on a big spectrum such as cooking... cooking...

bakery

joshua S.’s Avatar
joshua S. Aug 31, 2021 147 views

what does it take to be a cook/head chef

im am josh i am trying to go into culnary arts to become a cook so i can cook amazing food to make me and others happy chef cooking...

culinary-arts

Roux E.’s Avatar
Roux E. Aug 23, 2021 147 views

What culinary tools would you suggest besides a high quality knife?

I'm currently a Job Corps student and just starting the program. I have worked in a kitchen feeding retired residents for about 4 months prior to this, and have heard conflicting answers to this question. I don't have a knife yet either, although I've heard German or Japanese crafted blades are...

kitchen tools chef culinary-arts jobcorps culinary cooking

Melissa D.’s Avatar
Melissa D. Aug 20, 2021 154 views

What is the fact that every chef should know?

I would like to know some of them, to investigate on the subject chef culina culinary...

cooking

Saul C.’s Avatar
Saul C. Aug 17, 2021 125 views

What values are most important in the work area?

I would like to obtain information about culinary arts, their way of working, opinions and advice culinary A culinary-arts...

cooking

Kyra H.’s Avatar
Kyra H. Jul 28, 2021 117 views

How do I become a great chef? where do I start? where should I look?

I'm homeschooled and I want to become a chef because I like to cook and want others to taste my cooking chef cooking culinary-arts...

culinary

Itari M.’s Avatar
Itari M. Jul 08, 2021 129 views

What makes a good chief good?

Of course it would be the types of meals they make but what about the chief as a person make them a good chief? Would their emotions reflect on the food they make? business chief entrepreneur culinary...

cooking