Career Questions tagged Cooking

Anthony K.’s Avatar
Anthony K. Oct 28 48 views

What is required to become a chef?

I like being a chef....

#cooking

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Oct 06 61 views

how do i become a chef

I am in 9th grade and i want to know more about the process of become a chef. Also i want to know how difficult the job is. #chef #cooking #CEO#Greatest chef of all...

Keegan D.’s Avatar
Keegan D. Aug 27 66 views
Marcus B.’s Avatar
Marcus B. Jul 09 116 views

How to be chef

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28 152 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#pastery #baking #culinary #culinary-arts #entrepreneur #cooking

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24 93 views

What effects had COVID-19 had on chefs?

I am a sophomore I'm high school that is looking into becoming a chef and with what is going on in the world right now I would want some insight on what effects it would have on me if I do decide to choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary...

#culinary-arts

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 24 114 views

What does a day in being a chef look like?

I am a sophomore in High school that is continuing to expand his knowledge on becoming a Chef. Having insight in what a day in their life looks like would benefit me in knowing what I should be expecting if I do choose this career pathway. #chef #cooking #culinary-arts...

#culinary

Brayden U.’s Avatar
Brayden U. Apr 23 101 views

What is required to be come a chef?

I am a sophomore in high school that is looking into possible future careers that fit me. Cooking food has always been an option so I now need to look more into it and get some personal feedback from some chefs. #chef #cooking...

#culinary-arts

jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02 118 views
jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02 127 views
jerry H.’s Avatar
jerry H. Mar 02 89 views
Bianca F.’s Avatar
Bianca F. Feb 24 125 views

What is the highest paying position and degree a head chef can get?

My passion is cooking. I'm trying to know everything there is to know about this occupation and whats the furthest i can get in this particular field. #chef #culinary-arts #culinary...

#cooking

Kalani W.’s Avatar
Kalani W. Jan 13 154 views
Irina F.’s Avatar
Irina F. Dec 03, 2019 159 views

What does a typical day look like as a Chef? What may be some negative things that I might come across choosing to be a Chef? Would I be able to make a living off of being a Chef only and not having to really struggle?

I am 16 considering doing advanced training from Job Corps in San Francisco after I get my 2 years done in the Hawaii Job Corps Waimanalo (Oahu). Then maybe either come back to Hawai'i or some where on the mainland. I would like to become a chef. #chef #cooking #culinary-arts #business...

#travel

Keaton A.’s Avatar
Keaton A. Nov 05, 2019 73 views
Theresa M.’s Avatar
Theresa M. Oct 28, 2019 287 views