Career Questions tagged Cooking

Kiondria’s Avatar
Kiondria Sep 27 45 views

What is the salary of a chef?

How much would a chef salary be working in there own restaurant.

Kiondria’s Avatar
Kiondria Sep 27 30 views

What does it take to be a chef?

What do you have to do to become a chef at a restaurant

Courvoisier’s Avatar
Courvoisier Sep 23 59 views

What is your favorite thing about being a personal chef?

I asked this question because i'm interested in this job and want to know what you like about it.

Courvoisier’s Avatar
Courvoisier Sep 23 61 views

What are some benefits of being a personal chef?

I asked this question because I want to know if there are any benefits of being a chef and if there are what they are so I can decide if I want to become a personal chef or not.

Elliott’s Avatar
Elliott Sep 23 80 views

How did you become a head chef?

What training did you go through to become the chef you are today and how did you go about it. Was it mostly over the years moving up in the job or was it more education and training in a classroom like setting.

Elliott’s Avatar
Elliott Sep 23 57 views

Why did you decide to become a head chef?

What made you want to become a chef working in a restaurant. Did you decide to do it for the love of food or for a deeper meaning.

Elliott’s Avatar
Elliott Sep 23 93 views

What is the most fulfilling part of being a head chef?

What part of being a chef brings the most joy is it the art of making the meal for an individual or is it a much larger aspect.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan Aug 26 86 views

What is a day in the life of a private household cook like?

Say i wanted to be a Cook for a private household, what would that day consist of? Would it be busy or a slow day. Who would i be cooking for and how long would i be working there during the day

Azul’s Avatar
Azul Aug 22 107 views

What is the best field to study in the culinary arts?

Student at the David L. Carrasco Job Corps Center, improving my culinary arts training.

Azul’s Avatar
Azul Aug 22 126 views

What are some of the best skills you need to have in the culinary arts field?

dekqature’s Avatar
dekqature Aug 08 125 views

What is a good start for a young chef?

I've been cooking all my life and I like think I have a passion for it.

Ashneel’s Avatar
Ashneel Jul 28 179 views

what is your typical day as a chef like?

thank you!

Ashneel’s Avatar
Ashneel Jul 28 140 views

Are you allowed to cook without anyone watching you? I am very self-conscious and don't want anyone watching me.

As a chef, are you allowed to cook without anyone watching you. I am very self-conscious and don't want anyone watching me. Thanks for your answer.

Tim’s Avatar
Tim Jul 13 142 views

I'm interested in working in Culinary arts here are some things I was wondering about the industry

What are the best and worst things about being in the cooking industry?

Why should I join this industry?

What are the benefits of being a cook/chef in a restaurant?

karla’s Avatar
karla Jun 29 95 views

Is it necessary to take a specific class in order to take Culinary Arts?.

Hello, I am a student who is just starting job corps in culinary arts. I am interested in culinary art in the cooking skill and becoming a chef, but I have some doubts about it.

seanice’s Avatar
seanice Jun 29 97 views

I'm interested in culinary-arts and wanted to know how difficult it is to get a job in CA?

In your opinion, how difficult is it for recent graduates of a college or job training program to get hired in CA - not difficult, somewhat difficult, or very difficult?

kaysean’s Avatar
kaysean Jun 29 152 views

What steps do you recommend I use to prepare myself for the culinary career ?

would love to hear answers about this

kaysean’s Avatar
kaysean Jun 29 206 views

What are some important things I should know working in the culinary area?

need some help

seanice’s Avatar
seanice Jun 28 213 views

Will taking culinary help me get a job in the work place?

Hi i'm a student at job corps taking culinary-arts since i enjoy cooking and wanted to learn more about it i know it be able to help me with cooking skills and what to do in the kitchen but will it help me get a job in a restaurant or just a fast-food place

kaysean’s Avatar
kaysean Jun 28 121 views

What inspired you to become a chef or find a career with culinary ?

being a cook is really time consuming but you also have passion for it

jaleel’s Avatar
jaleel Jun 13 173 views

What does a chef and head chef's schedule look like?

i was wondering how the day to- day schedule for chef and head cook looks like do you work long hours and do you get a breaks? l've always been curious what they do.

Haley’s Avatar
Haley Jun 13 103 views

How much time did it take to get where you wanted to be?

I'm asking this question about culinary arts because I want to know if it's worth it.

amir’s Avatar
amir May 23 154 views

can you make a career in the culinary world without going to a culinary school ?

Dennis’s Avatar
Dennis May 03 163 views

What does it take to make Culinary arts worthwhile?

Since I was nine years old, I have been involved in the culinary arts. As a teenager, I worked in the kitchen of a few restaurants. Recently, I've wondered if Culinary Arts might be for me.

Dennis’s Avatar
Dennis May 03 169 views

Can Culinary Arts become a successful career?

I may have worked a Culinary job at Easterseals Academy,but it was fulfilling for a little while. My cousin works at the Popeyes near her house and she plans to use that job as a stepping stone to working in a fancy restaurant. My dream was to own a restaurant growing up,but now, i'm doubtful...

Darnell’s Avatar
Darnell Apr 19 231 views

How far will culinary take me in 10+ years ?

Culinary is a promising career, but I'm on the rocks about how long to stick with this career, even when times are moving ahead. Please leave down your own experiences below, as it will help me get a sense of what to expect.

Luis’s Avatar
Luis Apr 11 189 views

What was the hardest part about becoming a Chef?

Please don't be afraid to go into detail with this question, i wanna know as much as i can from actual professionals.

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Mar 22 378 views

What is your must have spice for cooking?

#culinary-arts

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Mar 22 145 views

What are the basic requirements to get a job in culinary arts?

#culinary-arts

Angel’s Avatar
Angel Mar 22 109 views

What do you think is the most important hurdle I will have to overcome in culinary arts?

#culinary-arts