Career Questions tagged Baking

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28 139 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? #business #chef...

#culinary-arts #entrepreneur #cooking #baking #pastery #culinary

Snazzy F.’s Avatar
Snazzy F. May 15, 2017 500 views
Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 432 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. #chef #cooking #culinary #culinary-arts #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#culinary-skills

Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 395 views

what culinary school should i go to ?

i want to learn how to bake professionally #college #chef #culinary #food...

#baking

noemi A.’s Avatar
noemi A. Oct 28, 2016 541 views
Rodrigo M.’s Avatar
Rodrigo M. Jun 22, 2016 403 views

what universities or what classes do I have to take to be a pastry chef?

Hi I'm from El Salvador and I'm a high school student. I want to know what steps do I have to take or what universities do I have to go to be a pastry chef. #chef #cooking...

#baking

Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 754 views

What websites should I go to to learn more about becoming a chef?

because i love baking and i what to learn more new resipess from new websites and cultures #chef #cooking...

#baking

Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 669 views

How hard is it to find a job as a baking and pastry expert straight out of college?

This is a career I would truly love to be apart of seeing that it is my absolute favorite, but i am afraid of the outcome and the difficulty of finding a job once out of college. #culinary #culinary-arts...

#baking

Dayiana Z.’s Avatar
Dayiana Z. May 27, 2016 402 views

Would my shop get a lot more customers if I promoted it on social media?

Just wondering if people would see it online and come in to try it for themselves....

#baking

Alexandria C.’s Avatar
Alexandria C. May 14, 2016 513 views
Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 470 views

what college do i go to in order to become a baker ?

because in order for me to get a baking degrey i need to know what school so i can get a grate college degree in order for me to build up my career and own my own bakery...

#baking

Ajuan S.’s Avatar
Ajuan S. Jan 21, 2016 640 views

How can an high school student get to work in a danish butter cookie factory? Is it even possible?

I enjoy danish butter cookies and i admire the workers in the factories, it is my dream job. #baking...

#cooking-and-baking

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 07, 2015 935 views

What classes should to become a chef?

i 'm a student and i am in 6th grade and in a few years i really want to be a chef when i grow up i love the food network channel and their chefs #arts #cooking #culinary-arts #baking #chefs...

#food-network

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1103 views
Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1261 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself #colleges #baking #cooking-and-baking...

#baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1410 views
ShermaiyaNFTEAM .’s Avatar
ShermaiyaNFTEAM . Feb 28, 2012 1517 views

How can you be a successful pastry chef ?

I wanna be able to be better the rest of the other pastry business ? #chef...

#baking

JessicaLynn .’s Avatar
JessicaLynn . Jan 13, 2012 2335 views

How do you get and keep people coming into your bakery?

I really want to be a Pastry Chef. I would like to know how you keep customers when there is so many other choices for them to go to especially me living in New York City #entrepreneurship #baking...

#bakery