Career Questions tagged Baking

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Jun 22 98 views

I want to own my own baking business

i would love to be my own boss in baking and be able to have people all over the world know my name and know that my business isnt just for baking but also to know that some of the money we get goes to people in need all around the world business entrepreneur baking...

helpingothers

Javia W.’s Avatar
Javia W. May 12 140 views

What is the best way to promote your own business?

I would like to eventually open my own food truck but before I get to that point I have to promote my food and start putting myself out there as well as my food for support feedback and customers what is the best way I should do it??# woman business owner...

baking

Ethan S.’s Avatar
Ethan S. Feb 09 143 views

Is it essential for you to go to culinary school of you want to become a baker?

Obviously it would help if I was to go, but I want to know how much experience you would get in culinary school for this type of field. food...

baking

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Nov 09, 2020 363 views

How did you go about becoming a baker?

When did you realize baking was for you and do you enjoy the work? I am interested in the baking field but I would like some more info on it baking...

career-choice

Jyssica J.’s Avatar
Jyssica J. May 28, 2020 689 views

I aspire to become a pastry chef and to own a bakery, what are tips for starting and running a successful business?

I am twenty-three years of age and I have a had a burning passion to enter the culinary world ever since I was a child. Owning my own business is one of my dreams after getting some more hands on experience. What would be some good advice/tips to running a successful bakery? business chef...

pastery culinary baking entrepreneur cooking culinary-arts

Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 499 views

How prepared should I be for a college like Johnson and Whales?

I'm an aspiring culinary student who would love to be able to attend Johnson and Whales University, but i believe my high school culinary teacher isn't teaching me enough to be prepared for such a fine school. chef cooking culinary culinary-arts baking cooking-and-baking...

culinary-skills

Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 483 views

what culinary school should i go to ?

i want to learn how to bake professionally college chef culinary food...

baking

Rodrigo M.’s Avatar
Rodrigo M. Jun 22, 2016 479 views

what universities or what classes do I have to take to be a pastry chef?

Hi I'm from El Salvador and I'm a high school student. I want to know what steps do I have to take or what universities do I have to go to be a pastry chef. chef cooking...

baking

Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 846 views

What websites should I go to to learn more about becoming a chef?

because i love baking and i what to learn more new resipess from new websites and cultures chef cooking...

baking

Oscar J.’s Avatar
Oscar J. May 27, 2016 749 views

How hard is it to find a job as a baking and pastry expert straight out of college?

This is a career I would truly love to be apart of seeing that it is my absolute favorite, but i am afraid of the outcome and the difficulty of finding a job once out of college. culinary culinary-arts...

baking

Dayiana Z.’s Avatar
Dayiana Z. May 27, 2016 490 views

Would my shop get a lot more customers if I promoted it on social media?

Just wondering if people would see it online and come in to try it for themselves....

baking

Jocelyn S.’s Avatar
Jocelyn S. May 12, 2016 556 views

what college do i go to in order to become a baker ?

because in order for me to get a baking degrey i need to know what school so i can get a grate college degree in order for me to build up my career and own my own bakery...

baking

Ajuan S.’s Avatar
Ajuan S. Jan 21, 2016 737 views

How can an high school student get to work in a danish butter cookie factory? Is it even possible?

I enjoy danish butter cookies and i admire the workers in the factories, it is my dream job. baking...

cooking-and-baking

Payton  .’s Avatar
Payton . Apr 07, 2015 1037 views

What classes should to become a chef?

i 'm a student and i am in 6th grade and in a few years i really want to be a chef when i grow up i love the food network channel and their chefs arts cooking culinary-arts baking chefs...

food-network

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1403 views

what would be a great major in college for someone who wants to enter the baking life?

I want to go into college knowing what I want to do with my life but I also don't want to be too specific and limit myself colleges baking cooking-and-baking...

baker

Shakeith B.’s Avatar
Shakeith B. Dec 03, 2014 1726 views
ShermaiyaNFTEAM .’s Avatar
ShermaiyaNFTEAM . Feb 28, 2012 1670 views

How can you be a successful pastry chef ?

I wanna be able to be better the rest of the other pastry business ? chef...

baking

JessicaLynn .’s Avatar
JessicaLynn . Jan 13, 2012 2491 views

How do you get and keep people coming into your bakery?

I really want to be a Pastry Chef. I would like to know how you keep customers when there is so many other choices for them to go to especially me living in New York City entrepreneurship baking...

bakery