Career Questions tagged Buisness

nadia F.’s Avatar
nadia F. May 24 128 views

What is the highest degree you can get in business?

I am about to graduate highschool and will be attending city college to major in buisness. buisness fashion design...

clothing

Gerthranique T.’s Avatar
Gerthranique T. May 13 80 views

Financial Gain

what are some learning sites that teach how to run a business and how to keep it finically stable...

buisness

londen Z.’s Avatar
londen Z. Feb 21 266 views

Questions about hair school

cosmetology cosmetics majors buisness college Good afternoon, My name is Londen and I am a sophomore in college and after I finish my other 2 years I am going to go into the hair school to get my hair license and while I am in hair school, I working on finding a renting a space for my...

jennifer G.’s Avatar
jennifer G. Feb 26 160 views

What exactly should you do at 15 to give you a good start for college?

I'm not exactly sure about what I want to do but all I know is that I want to be rich and successful and to be known. buisness wealthy rich independant financially stable marketing career-paths...

education

Debbie K.’s Avatar
Debbie K. Dec 17, 2020 275 views

I don't know how to start looking for fields i want to explore.

I have a great interpersonal skills; I love to help others and I love the feeling that I inspire them. I also hate pressures; like if someone's life is in my hands. I am very indecisive but genuine. buisness flightattending...

entrepreneurship

terrinial W.’s Avatar
terrinial W. Nov 13, 2020 165 views
Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 272 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. entrepreneurship entrepreneur buisness...

mechanical

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Sep 18, 2020 186 views

I want to go to college to study criminology, any advice or what to expect?

Hi my name is Lakiya, and i'm currently attending a high school in Memphis and I plan to go to college and that's the subject i want to major in. buisness college majors...

dinkaria W.’s Avatar
dinkaria W. May 13, 2020 335 views

How do you start a buisness

I'm 17 years old and I want to major in fashion in college and start my own business but I don't honestly know how to get it started...

buisness

Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. May 01, 2019 177 views
Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. May 01, 2019 193 views

how many years of school for business

I would like to know timeismoney...

buisness

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Dec 05, 2018 292 views

What are the struggles of persuing a career

how do you run a career...

buisness

Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 23, 2018 325 views

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee, I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way. collage struggles challenges wondering...

buisness

Roberto P.’s Avatar
Roberto P. Jan 23, 2018 329 views

What are some networking opportunities that a marketing major may have over an administration major?

I want to be able to have a high variety of future references for my career after college to be able to build future experience. buisness...

networking

Jose P.’s Avatar
Jose P. Jan 18, 2018 581 views

How is geology going to even help me in life if I want to follow a business/entrepreneurship career?

Im asking this question because I don't find this class helpful towards want I want a profession in towards my future and it is a requirement for me to take it....

buisness

amber K.’s Avatar
amber K. May 30, 2017 714 views

How do I narrow down my decision of what I want to be in the future?

I'm a junior in high school and I don't know what career path I would want to pursue when I'm older, and that scares me. I feel like I would enjoy doing something maybe in dentistry and also I would like to help people. I also am interested in business, and I would like to get more insight on...

dentistry undecided buisness business

Alejandra O.’s Avatar
Alejandra O. Jul 01, 2017 990 views

Why can't I get a job as an undocumented student?

I've been looking for a job for 3 months and have been unsuccessful. I know this is a website for actual careers but I find it a great opportunity to reach out to people who may understand me. I am 16-so of legal age to work but I do not own a SSN. I am bilingual and have experience with public...

buisness job-search

Kobe J.’s Avatar
Kobe J. May 12, 2017 621 views

Where is the McDonalds college?

i need to go there if i am gonna be the CEO...

buisness