Career Questions tagged Buisness

Princy N.’s Avatar
Princy N. Jan 10 26 views
Debbie K.’s Avatar
Debbie K. Dec 17, 2020 116 views

I don't know how to start looking for fields i want to explore.

I have a great interpersonal skills; I love to help others and I love the feeling that I inspire them. I also hate pressures; like if someone's life is in my hands. I am very indecisive but genuine. #buisness #flightattending...

#entrepreneurship

terrinial W.’s Avatar
terrinial W. Nov 13, 2020 62 views
Gvonta H.’s Avatar
Gvonta H. Nov 13, 2020 71 views

Do you go to trade school or college to become a entrepreneur?

I want to become a entrepreneur when I grow up, so I want to know what I have to do to go about that. I want to learn the best strategies to becoming a entrepreneur. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #buisness...

#mechanical

Lakiya B.’s Avatar
Lakiya B. Sep 18, 2020 65 views

I want to go to college to study criminology, any advice or what to expect?

Hi my name is Lakiya, and i'm currently attending a high school in Memphis and I plan to go to college and that's the subject i want to major in. #buisness #college #majors...

dinkaria W.’s Avatar
dinkaria W. May 13, 2020 188 views

How do you start a buisness

I'm 17 years old and I want to major in fashion in college and start my own business but I don't honestly know how to get it started...

#buisness

Silvia A.’s Avatar
Silvia A. May 03, 2019 172 views
Silvia A.’s Avatar
Silvia A. May 03, 2019 207 views
Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. May 01, 2019 111 views

If you wear a tie are you legally a buisness man?

i need to know #buisness...

#tie

Devin L.’s Avatar
Devin L. May 01, 2019 114 views

how many years of school for business

I would like to know #timeismoney...

#buisness

Ethan R.’s Avatar
Ethan R. Dec 05, 2018 167 views

What are the struggles of persuing a career

how do you run a career...

#buisness

Reva J.’s Avatar
Reva J. Jul 25, 2018 283 views
Shaylee W.’s Avatar
Shaylee W. Jul 23, 2018 235 views

what are some struggles you have in collage.

Hi my name is Shaylee, I want to know when i do enter collage what kind of challenges might come my way. #collage #struggles #challenges #wondering...

#buisness

Roberto P.’s Avatar
Roberto P. Jan 23, 2018 248 views

What are some networking opportunities that a marketing major may have over an administration major?

I want to be able to have a high variety of future references for my career after college to be able to build future experience. #buisness...

#networking

Jose P.’s Avatar
Jose P. Jan 18, 2018 409 views

How is geology going to even help me in life if I want to follow a business/entrepreneurship career?

Im asking this question because I don't find this class helpful towards want I want a profession in towards my future and it is a requirement for me to take it....

#buisness

sophia P.’s Avatar
sophia P. Oct 25, 2017 669 views
amber K.’s Avatar
amber K. May 30, 2017 610 views

How do I narrow down my decision of what I want to be in the future?

I'm a junior in high school and I don't know what career path I would want to pursue when I'm older, and that scares me. I feel like I would enjoy doing something maybe in dentistry and also I would like to help people. I also am interested in business, and I would like to get more insight on...

#dentistry #undecided #business #buisness

Alejandra O.’s Avatar
Alejandra O. Jul 01, 2017 852 views

Why can't I get a job as an undocumented student?

I've been looking for a job for 3 months and have been unsuccessful. I know this is a website for actual careers but I find it a great opportunity to reach out to people who may understand me. I am 16-so of legal age to work but I do not own a SSN. I am bilingual and have experience with public...

#job-search #buisness

Kobe J.’s Avatar
Kobe J. May 12, 2017 555 views

Where is the McDonalds college?

i need to go there if i am gonna be the CEO...

#buisness

Gion Konrad R.’s Avatar
Gion Konrad R. Mar 02, 2017 960 views

Is it possible to have 2 careers at the same time?

i want to pursue both architect and a game a game developer or a programmer , mostly i have been studying different kinds of programming language for the past years and also theres something inside me that wanting to be an architect for 2 years now. yes. i have been studying about architecture...

#architecture #anyone #buisness #programming

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 09, 2017 460 views

How much investment is needed to become started?

To start entrepreneurship what is the ranking of investment you'll have to pay to become started in business? Does it depend on what type of buisness it is? #entrepreneurship #investment-management...

#buisness

Nolan J.’s Avatar
Nolan J. Feb 09, 2017 423 views

What colleges allow this major?

I was curious to what colleges in North Carolina that give good majors for entrepreneurship. #college #university #entrepreneurship...

#buisness

Hamid W.’s Avatar
Hamid W. Aug 22, 2016 618 views

What specific fields are there in business and what is the outlook for a business major?

I am very interested in economics and business but am not sure what major I want to specify myself to. I'm a junior in high school. I know still have time to decide but I want to have a general idea of the different majors. #economics #buisness...

#corporate-finance

Elizabeth A.’s Avatar
Elizabeth A. May 25, 2016 796 views

Do people in the business field mostly go for a masters degree or a phD

I need some more information to what degree I have to strive for #finance #marketing #masters #phd...

#buisness

Amy C.’s Avatar
Amy C. May 20, 2016 911 views

Does anyone have a degree in business and computer science?

Hello! When deciding on what to major, I have two ideas in mind -- one is computer science and the other is in business. Does anyone have both of these degrees and want to explain the job opportunities that have come your way? Is it helpful to have a degree in both CS and business? Are the job...

#buisness #computer-science #startups #programming

Ronald S.’s Avatar
Ronald S. May 13, 2016 620 views

How do you get a work staff for when your starting up a new company

Me and my father are currently running a Buisness but we want to be overseeing the Buisness so we could have staff to work with us #management #marketing #administration...

#buisness