Career Questions tagged Internships

An introduction position that gives hands-on experience and new skills not found in college. For more information, please read below.

lily L.’s Avatar
lily L. 11 hours ago 9 views

will there be internships in colleges?

I will start going to internships in junior year of high school, but I'm curious if there will be any more internships in college....

#internships

Frandhy D.’s Avatar
Frandhy D. yesterday 16 views

how do i get into psyche?

I want to know the best way to get into psychology...

#internships

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. 2 days ago 34 views

I have an offer that expires before I get a final decision from other summer programs. What are my options and what should I do?

Good news: I've received an offer for a physics REU at the University of Arkansas! Bad news: I need to respond by Feb 26th, even though final decisions from other REUs, national labs, and NASA come in early March. What are my options? I've already asked if my application review could be...

#nasa #engineering #reu #laser-physics #national-labs #internships #applications #physics #research #optics #decisions

Amirah S.’s Avatar
Amirah S. Jan 22 41 views

Where can I learn more about fashion marketing?

I would like to major in fashion and would like more information and the privilege to learn more #fashion #help #internships...

#apparel-and-fashion

Makalah D.’s Avatar
Makalah D. Jan 17 68 views

What are the best internships for my major and minor?

I am an undergrad student studying psychology pre-law with a minor in criminology. I would love intern to in any of those fields I mentioned! It'll be an honor to get experience before going to graduate school and eventually into the real world. #psychology # #clinical-psychology #criminology...

#internships #student

Shad K.’s Avatar
Shad K. Dec 21, 2020 169 views

Whats a good way to find a internship

What internships are there at colleges...

#internships

dylan C.’s Avatar
dylan C. Dec 15, 2020 109 views

How to get ready for college right after high school with all Bs?

I have all Bs but i just want to know the easiest way to get ready for a community college? #high-school #career...

#internships

Asuama A.’s Avatar
Asuama A. Dec 03, 2020 114 views

how do I get an internship as a forensic psychology major in college

I am a sophomore in college. I am majoring in forensic psychology and minoring in criminology. I want to get involved through volunteering or internships. #internships #internship...

#college-majors

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27, 2020 99 views

What internships could a junior preparing to be a lawyer get?

As someone who wants to be a lawyer I want to find ways in which I can better prepare myself this can even be in internships. I am still underage but I would love to have the opportunity to be in an environment that is specifically about law, so if there are any internships that can be offered...

#lawyer #law-school #internships

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 23, 2020 93 views

How does finding your job and going through an internship as a Psychologist go?

Hello I'm a sophomore and I was thinking of becoming a Psychologist and counsel those who need help. I am confused on the entire job search and how to go into an internship. #job-search #psychology #internships...

#psychologist

Christine F.’s Avatar
Christine F. Sep 30, 2020 131 views
Cecile M.’s Avatar
Cecile M. Sep 21, 2020 141 views

What can I do to prepare myself for my future career?

I am a public health major with a minor in psychology. This is my junior year of college but I have no volunteer or internship experience and my resume looks pretty shabby. I know that I want to work in mental health field, but I do not have a clear idea on what exactly I want to do after...

#public-health #internships #health

Kate D.’s Avatar
Kate D. Sep 12, 2020 244 views

How to do well in an internship for the offer to convert to a full-time role?

Hello, I'm a recent graduate that landed a 6 month trainee/internship programme with the possibility to convert to a full time role following it. Do you have any tips on how I can stand out to make this possible? #internships #internship...

#jobs

İrem K.’s Avatar
İrem K. Aug 18, 2020 97 views

How can I find an online research or internship program?

I am looking for online research or internship programs for high school students. But it is very hard to find when you are under 18. Any suggestions? #summer-internship #internships...

#research

Claire G.’s Avatar
Claire G. Aug 15, 2020 147 views

Hi! I am seeking advice on how to get an internship in the law field, preferably at a law firm or something of that kind?

I am a junior in high school from New Jersey, I am interested in pursuing a career in the legal field. I do Forensics at my school, which is a big commitment, so I am hoping for an internship that is flexible with a high school schedule. Anything helps, and thank you! #internships #law...

#political-science #internship

Yash K.’s Avatar
Yash K. Aug 15, 2020 165 views

How to get an internship

I need advice for getting an internship after 75 % completion of my current course. I'm an international student in Canada and I am pursuing Accounting and Finance. I will be looking to put my study experience in the real world and further develop my skills. Thanks in advance!...

#student-development #students #internships

Emilia S.’s Avatar
Emilia S. Jul 19, 2020 201 views

Is an internship the way to go?

I'm a student that lives on their own, without financial support from parents. I was wondering if an internship is absolutely necessary to get my "foot in the door", even though financially, I cannot take on an unpaid internship? #internships #networking...

#july20

Lillian H.’s Avatar
Lillian H. Jul 17, 2020 130 views

Who should I intern under as a future Physics/Acoustic Engineering major?

I am thinking about pursuing internships to gain some experience in the STEM fields. Does anyone know any people who I can intern with during the summers? #internships #stem #engineering #physics...

#july20

Tara W.’s Avatar
Tara W. Jul 17, 2020 108 views

Are high school internships worth it?

Hi there, I am currently a rising senior in the Bay Area and a lot of students around me are interning for big corporate companies as a high schooler. I am wondering if this opportunity will actually add value to your profile/resume in the future? What makes a high school internship different...

#opporunities #high-school #work #july20th #internships

Wendy W.’s Avatar
Wendy W. Jul 17, 2020 113 views

Finding employment opportunities

Throughout my university journey so far I've been surrounded by friends who've been getting research positions and amazing internships. I really feel the pressure to be on the same level as many of them but I don't know really where to start. Do I build connections first and then reach out? Or...

#july20 #researchassistant #internships

Grace R.’s Avatar
Grace R. Jul 17, 2020 138 views

Is it normal for a company to offer internship work without compensation?

I have seen some job posting for intern work online that indicates applicants should expect little to no compensation for their efforts, and may not be credited in the final projects.. basically all we would get is experience? It sounds like a scam, how can companies do that? #work #internships...

#july20 #july2020

Allison S.’s Avatar
Allison S. May 22, 2020 303 views

When is the best time to start looking for summer internships in college?

I am going to be a college freshman this fall. When is the right time to start researching and applying to summer internships? #college...

#internships

Denny Z.’s Avatar
Denny Z. Apr 23, 2020 146 views