Career Questions tagged Internships

An introduction position that gives hands-on experience and new skills not found in college. For more information, please read below.

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Sep 27 57 views

Where would you go to find internships?

How does one look for internships and apply, and how do you know that the internship will help you in the career that you are looking into?

Emilio’s Avatar
Emilio Sep 27 56 views

How can I get an internship being an f1 student?

I have an f-1 student visa

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Sep 05 162 views

What should I do if I don't get an internship?

I will graduate in May 2023. I've been looking around for accounting internships in my local area and remotely, without much success. If I'm unable to secure an internship, should I get a part-time job, or should I do something else?

Ossama’s Avatar
Ossama Aug 05 138 views

Remote data internships ?

how can I find remote internships for machine learning/ data engineering roles? knowing that :
I live in Morocco.
I pursue a data engineering degree
Thanks

Brian’s Avatar
Brian Jul 20 133 views

What can I do to stand out as an intern at PwC?

Timothy’s Avatar
Timothy Jul 01 168 views

Internships for High Schoolers in Boston area?

What are some good business related internships or work opportunities for high schoolers in the Boston area?

Kayana’s Avatar
Kayana Jun 19 132 views

Where can I find internships?

I want to do internships but part-time with less commitment as I am already swamped with my previous duties. Any ideas where can I find high school internships like this? doesn't matter whether paid or unpaid.

Sonali’s Avatar
Sonali Jun 16 228 views

Internship

I am pursuing bachelor of computer applications. I have to do a summer internship for a month for my academics. Since I did not got a tech internship for such a short period of time , I decided to do an internship provided by a college. The internship I am doing is not related to technical...

Jayden’s Avatar
Jayden May 06 310 views

What are the best ways to prepare yourself for a summer internship?

I am looking possibly to apply to tech related internships for summer before college, are there some aspects of internships I should consider or prepare for?

Spencer’s Avatar
Spencer Apr 27 240 views

Getting a Job as a Production Director

I'm currently a senior in High School who is interested in pursuing a career in Video Production. I have a few questions that would greatly help me in understanding the industry and choosing my first steps wisely: 1. What major is best suited for getting a job on a Film/Television set? 2. How...

Timaree’s Avatar
Timaree Apr 25 163 views

What can I do to get internships at places for business

What can I try to look for or how do I find out what places have internships

Danielle’s Avatar
Danielle Apr 22 243 views

How can I increase my connections in IT?

I'd like to increase my connections in IT to learn more about other people's experiences and have someone to go to in the future in case I need any advice or help.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 18 303 views

I just got an offer! How do I tailor my resume?

I just got an offer from a recruiter yesterday. She asked me to send my resume to her email since I want to have an internship to explore the different industries. The recruiter offered me free training in web development. Although, my resume has no experience related to the "web development"...

Anita’s Avatar
Anita Apr 14 232 views

What should I accomplish junior year of high school in order to secure a good college?

I plan to be a first-gen grad in the U.S.- because of this, I don't know who to ask question about stuff like this. What should I try to accomplish my junior year?

Luke’s Avatar
Luke Apr 12 248 views

Exercise Physiologist Internship

How can I get relevant experience to be an exercise physiologist? I am in my last year of school and I am having difficulties finding internship opportunities.

Leo’s Avatar
Leo Mar 28 193 views

What kind of internship work does one have to do in the marine biology field?

I'm planning to get an Associates degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences before getting a Bachelors in Marine Biology.

Abigail’s Avatar
Abigail Mar 02 213 views

As a new graduate (bachelor's in physics), can I apply for internships as a way to get my foot in the door?

I'm trying to find research (possibly contracting) positions in physics, laser science, data science, or imaging science. Looking at indeed, the only entry level positions I find are for new PhDs. Could internships be a good route to getting a foot in the door for full time positions?...

Helen’s Avatar
Helen Feb 03 271 views

Where is the best place to find an internship?

#highschool #internships #summer-jobs

Kimberly’s Avatar
Kimberly Dec 25, 2021 859 views

What kind of internships should I seek out as a Business-Economics Major?

Hello, I am currently a business-economics major at the University of California-Los Angeles, and I am looking for internships for the upcoming summer. Also looking to minor in accounting. As of now, I'm a bit unsure of what internships I should be looking for as I want to get internships...

natalie’s Avatar
natalie Oct 20, 2021 229 views

what are possible internships in special education

i was informed about was an intership could help me with other jobs in the special education other than teaching and i want to understand what those could include, and other information on those #education #teaching #college #internships

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Aug 16, 2021 301 views

How can I find tourism internships in Cape Town?

#internships #tourism #hospitality

Tova’s Avatar
Tova Jun 01, 2021 232 views

What are some ways I can add skills to my resume if I want a career in biostatistics?

I am an undergraduate student and I recently finished my freshman year. I am looking to major in biology with a minor in mathematics (although I am considering double majoring in biology and statistics instead). I would like to add more skills to my resume that will make me more appealing to...

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel May 26, 2021 302 views

What are some ways to gain work experience before applying for the medical field?

I enjoy studying science and math in school and I would like to put those skills to use in my career. I also like laboratory experiments and believe I can conduct a valid experiment to solve a problem. What are some available opportunities that focus around these interests for a high schooler?...

Anasha’s Avatar
Anasha May 15, 2021 363 views

Where can I get Psychology Internships in Johannesburg when I have a Bachelor's Degree and no experience?

I am highly self-motivated, driven and ambitious. I am flexible and hard working. Yet, I cannot seem to find Psychology Internships or similar in Johannesburg (most are in the Cape) and I do not have any work experience and I will only graduate with a Bachelor's degree. #psychology #career...

Jose’s Avatar
Jose May 05, 2021 529 views

What is a good Internship?

#internships #students #career

Mia’s Avatar
Mia May 05, 2021 712 views

Where can I get a virtual summer internship as a high school student?

I want to be a doctor and I want to build up my resume. I've been searching all over the Internet for an internship related to becoming a doctor or to biology or science or STEM and I haven't found any. There are no internships near me. I would like a virtual internship seeing as there is a...

Estefania’s Avatar
Estefania Apr 27, 2021 477 views

How can I find a biological engineering job in a small startup company?

I am a Biological Engineering major graduating this August from Purdue University and am having a hard time finding a full time job since I do not have any internship/ work experience. #engineer #jobs #first-job #work #human-resources #internships #biology #biotech

Scream’s Avatar
Scream Apr 23, 2021 350 views

Should i resign from my fulltime at local company (where i just work for 6 months) to pursue an internship at multinational company (which im not sure that i'll be offered a fulltime job)

Im a fresh gradute with less than 1 year experience (6 months). I've been searching for a job in multinational company but to get a fulltime job is really hard especially during pandemic. So maybe an internship could help me to get one, Should i resign and take the chance of internship ? Im...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Apr 13, 2021 295 views

How should I organize my time as a junior in high school? Should I be actively trying to intern at different places?

I am a junior in high school and do not participate in a lot of extracurricular activities. #high-school #high-school-students #internships

Emily’s Avatar
Emily Apr 05, 2021 640 views

How to follow up on internship applications?

I have been cold-emailing architecture firms seeking an internship opportunity for this summer, but have heard back from very few. Is it appropriate to follow up on emails I sent 3-4 weeks ago to try and get an answer? If so, what should I say? #internships #internship #summer-jobs #intern...