Career Questions tagged Software Engineer

Elijah’s Avatar
Elijah Sep 29 56 views

Software-Engineering and Coding

Where and how can I learn really advanced coding and when is the best time to start?

Victor’s Avatar
Victor Sep 27 63 views

Tech jobs

What should I do in college and high school if I want to better my chances in getting a tech job and what AP classes should I take/courses in college.

Tony’s Avatar
Tony Sep 27 55 views

What is useful to learn to become a software engineer?

I am a junior in high school.

Pei Bin’s Avatar
Pei Bin Sep 27 43 views

How can I get into software engineer or game design?

What will help me achieve my goal of becoming a software engineer or game designer?

Van’s Avatar
Van Sep 27 58 views

Courses for software engineer

What courses should I take to become a software engineer?

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 27 270 views

What is the difference between these 2 jobs?

Hi im thinking about being a software developer but I keep on seeing software engineer. What are the cons and pros of a software engineer vs a software developer? Also thank you for all the help you guys have given me especially Randy Tolentino.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 26 195 views

What did you do to become a software developer and what was your salary because of that?

What did you do to become a software developer and what was your salary because of that. Im slowly getting pieces of what it would be like to be a software developer.

Leviticus’s Avatar
Leviticus May 26 259 views

One career goal of mine is to work for a famous tech company like apple or samsung.

I think I could reach this goal within the next few years.

Ryan’s Avatar
Ryan May 25 232 views

What is the normal day as a software developer like?

Im 12 and was thinking about my future job in class as a project. My main one was to become a software bc its interesting and i already started coding

Donald’s Avatar
Donald May 16 251 views

Should I take 4 years for a bachelor's degree or should I make sure I'm fully invested into this career?

Hi, I'm working hard to become a Software Developer. I have yet to get my bachelor's degree but I have finished school and I have my diploma. I have enrolled in Job Corps originally as a sound engineer I have worked on editing sound for podcasts and I wanted to jump off of that into a career...

Andy’s Avatar
Andy Apr 04 218 views

How do I become a Software engineer??

Interested in becoming one, a high school student.

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Feb 03 599 views

What the different between a software developer and a software engineer?

#software-engineer #software #technology

rishi’s Avatar
rishi Dec 28, 2021 287 views

which is subject is best for software developer

#software #software-engineer

Nafis’s Avatar
Nafis Dec 10, 2021 454 views

What do i need to do to create my own software

#engineer #software-engineer #technology #software-development #video-games

Dejaunae’s Avatar
Dejaunae Nov 18, 2021 300 views

What is the difference between a software developer and a software engineer

#software-engineer #technology #computerscience #softwaredeveloper

Celiang’s Avatar
Celiang Oct 15, 2021 223 views

What do I have to do if I am interesting at becoming a software engineer?

I am currently a senior high school student and I have interest about becoming a software engineer. #engineer #technology #software-engineer #computer-software

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Oct 06, 2021 248 views

What are the differences between Software Engineers and Software Developers?

#software-engineer #software-developer #technology

Howard’s Avatar
Howard Oct 05, 2021 189 views

Between computer engineer and computer science major, which major can give me a higher chance in getting a job as a software developer or software engineer?

I am currently a senior in high school, and I am in the middle of my college applications. I am debating whether I want computer engineering or computer science as a major.

#computer-engineering #software-developer #software-engineer

Celiang’s Avatar
Celiang Oct 05, 2021 242 views

What major should I consider if I want to be a web developer?

I am currently a senior student from Galileo High School and I have interests about building websites. The reason that I have interest to web developing is because I have an internship that learn about coding and building websites during the past summer. Is software engineering a good major? I...

Jason’s Avatar
Jason Oct 05, 2021 626 views

What are the qualifications or requirements of being a successful software engineer/coder

Hello CareerVillage, I am wondering about the requirements and maybe even the qualifications of being a coder. I am currently a junior in high school and am wondering what classes I can take other than computer science to help my way to becoming a software engineer or a coder....

Evan’s Avatar
Evan Sep 28, 2021 196 views

How many AP classes and extracurriculars did software engineers take in high school?

I want to have a computer-related job. I love computers and I think I’m good with them. #computer-science #college #software-engineer

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Sep 28, 2021 225 views

Did they accept your application right way? If they didn’t, what did you improve?

I’m in 9th grade and I want to learn more about a software developer/engineer.

#computer-software
#software-engineer
#software #engineer

Jared’s Avatar
Jared Sep 28, 2021 214 views

What are some of the responsibilities for Software Development?

I’m a 9th grader and I’m interested in becoming a software developer, so I want to learn more about what you mainly do on the job. #software #software-engineer #technology

Howard’s Avatar
Howard Sep 14, 2021 183 views

What is the difference between software engineer and developers?

I am thinking of majoring in computer science, but I don't know what kind of major I want in computer science. #software-engineer

Elaine’s Avatar
Elaine Sep 14, 2021 293 views

What is the difference between software developer and software engineer?

I am really interested in working with technology in my future career(s). #engineer #engineering #technology #tech #computer-software # computer-science #software-engineer #software-developer

Pius’s Avatar
Pius Aug 25, 2021 331 views

Software Developer

#software #technology #software-engineer #computer-software
What does a typical work day looks like and what is recommended for me to prepare for this profession

Yahel’s Avatar
Yahel Jul 08, 2021 630 views

How I can become software developer?

#software-engineer #technology

Rajveer’s Avatar
Rajveer Jul 04, 2021 459 views

What do you do when you become a software developer and is it a good career to go for?

I am in high school. Currently thinking about my career and want to know more about software development. #software #software-development #software-engineer #technology #video-games

Rexford’s Avatar
Rexford Jun 15, 2021 321 views

How do I web developer?

Hi my name is Rexford, I’ve been doing web development for 3 years and I want to take it to the next level. #technology #programming #software-engineer #information-technology #it

Cassia’s Avatar
Cassia Nov 21, 2020 807 views

What are some PM-focused books I can read?

I'm pursuing a product management position and I'd like to get into the mindset of being a PM. I'm currently a software developer. I know that experience is best, so I am working on that, but in the meantime, I'd love to know some books that I might be able to take a look at. Thanks!...