Career Questions tagged Law School

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23 17 views

Top schools in Ohio for law?

What are the best schools in Ohio for Law school? #law #law-school...

#career

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29 73 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18 44 views
Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09 129 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#criminology #law-school #lawyers #inhousecounsel #generalcounsel #law #lawyer #corporate-lawyer #politicalscience #school #associate-lawyer #corporatelawyer

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07 147 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#career-path #law-school #career-paths #education #college

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 140 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#law-school #lawyers #law #attorney #july20 #environment #environmental-law

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27 166 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#experience #law-school #law #high-school-students #advice #july20 #july2020 #july

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06 121 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

I’m a 30 year old married to a 28yr old. I’m about to start online law school and am seeking advice on passing the baby bar, as well as, general advice being a law student and passing the bar exam. Theirs a ton of advice on google but would love to hear from personal experiences. I also work...

#law-school #job #law #lawyer #college

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06 198 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

#law-school #job #law #lawyer #college

Libby E.’s Avatar
Libby E. Jun 01 186 views
Michelle A.’s Avatar
Michelle A. Jun 01 148 views

What should I do during my high school years to help me get into law school?

As soon as I graduate my dream has always been to go into law. More specifically, to become an immigration lawyer. To go more in depth of what I'm asking is what activities or certain things will look in my resume when applying to a university? #law #lawyer #graduate-school #law-school...

#law-practice

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27 192 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 151 views

What schooling is required in order to become a lawyer?

I really do have an interest in law. I appreciate being able to present my case and the facts along with it, even if they are "alternative facts". That's a controversial statement I know, but I got a chuckle out of it. #lawyer #law-school...

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05 106 views

Where would my career start immediately after law school?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #lawyer #college...

#law-school

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 106 views

If I were going to be a lawyer, what process would I go through post undergraduate schooling? What's the different levels of schooling, training, and interning before I am a full-fledged lawyer?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 131 views
Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 130 views

What do Lawyers do immediately after law school?

This question is asked in the context of opening their own practice or joining a firm #law-school #lawyer...

#attorney

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 119 views

How many years will it take for me to become a lawyer after high school?

After I graduate high school, how many years of school will it take for me to get a law degree? I am interested in becoming a lawyer. #law...

#law-school