Career Questions tagged Law School

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. May 20 64 views

I want to be an defense attorney, Do I have to become a prosecutor first?

I have been in the law program since 6th grade I've always known what I wanted to do. I was hoping I didn't have to be a prosecutor first because I want to help innocent people stay out of jail. #law-practice #law-school #enforcement #lawyers...

#law

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01 28 views
Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01 21 views

How long do you have practice law in order to be a lawyer.

My name is Nyasia, I attend Williams prep and is interested in law. I love debating outside and inside of school and I’m pretty good at it. Becoming a lawyer has been my life long career for a while now. I want to be a criminal justice lawyer. I want to take classes at the HBCU Harvard...

#lawyers #law-school

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 25 112 views

How did you decided what type of law you wanted to practice?

I've been thinking a lot about what type of law I want to practice when I'm older, and it's been really hard for me to choose one (or even my top 5) type of law. It just feels like there are so many types of law I could do, and I have no clue how lawyers figure out which type they like the...

#lawyer #law #law-school #typesoflaw

Irene P.’s Avatar
Irene P. Apr 24 82 views
Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 22 93 views

What classes should I take in high school if I want to go into law?

I'm an 8th grader right now, but next year I will be attending the law and justice program at a vo-tech high school near me. Through the program, I'll already be taking electives like AP psychology, crime scene investigation, criminal law & procedure, and more. What I'm more curious about...

#law #high-school #lawyers #law-school #criminal-justice

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 21 172 views

What education do I need to become a lawyer?

I'm starting high school next year, but I'm wondering about what I'll need to do after high school. I know I need to go to college, but what degree do I need to have to get into law school? Do I even need to go to law school? After law school is there anything else I need to do education-wise?...

#lawyer #law #law-school #high-school

izaiah D.’s Avatar
izaiah D. Apr 17 79 views

What college is best for an easy transition to law school?

I want the transition from college to law school a bit easier for me...

#law-school

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 156 views

What is the salary of a lawyer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a lawyer. #lawyer #student #school #law #law-school...

#students

Alexander C.’s Avatar
Alexander C. Mar 15 138 views

How hard is it to get accepted into law school

I am wondering about SAT or ACT scores and if they matter or not. Will there be an essay or something...

#law-school

Simone C.’s Avatar
Simone C. Mar 11 120 views

what are the no skill jobs i can apply for ?

introverted, failing life, soon to be a law student #law-school...

#student

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Mar 03 190 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

#law #industrialpsychology #inhousecounsel #generalcounsel #organizationalpsychology #corporatelaw #politics #team #psychologist #lawyer #forensicpsychology #exams #law-school #humanresources #politicalscience #iopsychology #psychology #money

Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 88 views
Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 91 views

How long does it take to become an immigration lawyer?

I am fifteen years old and want to know how to get into law school to become an immigration lawyer to help out others. #lawyer...

#law-school

Stacy M.’s Avatar
Stacy M. Feb 24 80 views

What major should I pick if I want to do something within law enforcement?

I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm having a hard time picking a major. #law-school #college...

#choosing-a-major