Career Questions tagged Law School

Auni M.’s Avatar
Auni M. Nov 20, 2021 131 views

What is it like being an estate planning lawyer/constituional lawyer/civil litigation lawyer?

I am currently trying to figure out what course to take for University in the near future. However, I am still indecisive about it, but I have been leaning towards Law (particularly, in civil litigation, constitutional and estate planning law) for some time now but, I am still hesitant about...

law law-school lawyer

Heather C.’s Avatar
Heather C. Nov 12, 2021 106 views

If I wanted to be a lawyer and professional orchestral musician, what are some schools I should look at and how should I go about that with the college process?

I’m a junior in high school that plays classical cello and wants to pursue law. I want to double-major in music performance and either a major that’ll help me with law or doing a pre-law program. I want to look outside of conservatory-ivy league partnerships. music law lawyer college...

law-school classicalmusician

Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12, 2021 125 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

lawyer law criminal-justice attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career...

law-school

feara S.’s Avatar
feara S. Sep 21, 2021 137 views

advice for a career in law

what courses should I take in high school to prepare for a career in law? law lawyer law-school...

law-practice

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Aug 09, 2021 171 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? law lawyer law-enforcement law-school...

attorney

Zaria B.’s Avatar
Zaria B. Aug 05, 2021 171 views

How do I achieve my goal of being a lawyer?

I am in highschool and am interested in politics and debate. I plan on joining the debate team this year and researching more on topics I care about. Is there anything specific I can do to become a Employment Lawyer? criminal-justice law-school...

lawyer

Taylor W.’s Avatar
Taylor W. Jul 28, 2021 154 views

What do I see myself doing in 5 years

My name is Taylor . I’m 15 years old . Later on in life I see myself being a lawyer . I chose this career when I was about 8 years old . I’ve always wanted to go to law school because I know I’d be good at it . I love arguing my point across & fighting for something I know is right ....

law-school college lawyer

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Jun 23, 2021 141 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Jun 21, 2021 180 views

When would be a great time to start studying for the LSAT and the Bar exam?

On a scale of 1 to 10, How hard are the LSAT and the Bar exam.(1 being extremely easy and 10 being extremely hard.) Any study resource suggestions? law law-school college lawyer...

studytips

Donnalisa R.’s Avatar
Donnalisa R. Jun 20, 2021 528 views

What are the different types of positions for becoming a lawyer ?

Hello! I’am 17 years old , in 11th grade and something I always said as a kid and growing up as a teen I wanted to be a lawyer every time someone will ask I will say lawyer , but as I’m getting older I’m trying to come to a realization of what type of lawyer I wanna be , The process of even...

college law law-school lawyer

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. May 20, 2021 158 views

I want to be an defense attorney, Do I have to become a prosecutor first?

I have been in the law program since 6th grade I've always known what I wanted to do. I was hoping I didn't have to be a prosecutor first because I want to help innocent people stay out of jail. law-practice law-school enforcement lawyers...

law

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 144 views
Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01, 2021 143 views

How long do you have practice law in order to be a lawyer.

My name is Nyasia, I attend Williams prep and is interested in law. I love debating outside and inside of school and I’m pretty good at it. Becoming a lawyer has been my life long career for a while now. I want to be a criminal justice lawyer. I want to take classes at the HBCU Harvard...

law-school lawyers

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 25, 2021 221 views

How did you decided what type of law you wanted to practice?

I've been thinking a lot about what type of law I want to practice when I'm older, and it's been really hard for me to choose one (or even my top 5) type of law. It just feels like there are so many types of law I could do, and I have no clue how lawyers figure out which type they like the...

typesoflaw law-school lawyer law

Irene P.’s Avatar
Irene P. Apr 24, 2021 173 views
Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 21, 2021 276 views

What education do I need to become a lawyer?

I'm starting high school next year, but I'm wondering about what I'll need to do after high school. I know I need to go to college, but what degree do I need to have to get into law school? Do I even need to go to law school? After law school is there anything else I need to do education-wise?...

high-school law law-school lawyer