Career Questions tagged Law School

Kayla’s Avatar
Kayla Sep 16 132 views

How complex was it to be in the law field and how long did it take you to fully become a paternity lawyer.

what steps did you take? What college did you attend? What made you desire this field?

I am interested in pursing paternity law

Danessa’s Avatar
Danessa Sep 12 95 views

If you are wanting to go to law school for criminal law after undergrad, what will be best to major in?

Not sure what I want to do.

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Sep 03 148 views

What books do you recommend to read about law or medicine?

Are there any books that are very insightful and interesting about law and medicine?

angel’s Avatar
angel Aug 30 103 views

what are some of the best things to do to become a lawyer?

I've always been so intrigued by the cases that lawyers have to deal with but the problem is that I'm not sure how to become one. i would just like more knowledge on it.

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Jun 12 199 views

how hard is it to get into a law school after completing your bachelors

law questions

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Jun 12 234 views

how hard is it to get a job after you pass the bar exam?

i am interested in a career in legal

Anny’s Avatar
Anny Jun 10 165 views

What was your major before law school?

Did your major prepare you for what you studied at law school? Looking back, would you have chosen something else?

Amity’s Avatar
Amity May 05 199 views

What are the best colleges for Pre-Law?

I am a sophmore in high school and I want to become a lawyer but so far I cannot find a whole lot of colleges that offer pre law courses. I haven't decided if I want to more in the way of being a Prosecutor or a D.A. I would really appreciate any of the help you coud offer.

Demajay’s Avatar
Demajay Mar 09 224 views

Ho hard is it to get to law school

my name is De'majay Campbell and I'm 16 years old. the reason why I chose this field is that I know people around me that I love that's getting wrongly convicted for stuff that they did do so I want to get justice for those people that get injustice #law #law-school #attorney #law-enforcement...

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Mar 07 184 views

To go to law school in England do I need an undergraduate law degree (LLB)?

#lawyer #law-practice #eNGLAND

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Feb 07 194 views

What are the best colleges in or around Minnesota that have good law degree programs?

I am thinking about becoming a lawyer or attorney in the future and I don't know what colleges would be good for that. #law-school #lawyer #law #college

Auni’s Avatar
Auni Nov 20, 2021 291 views

What is it like being an estate planning lawyer/constituional lawyer/civil litigation lawyer?

I am currently trying to figure out what course to take for University in the near future. However, I am still indecisive about it, but I have been leaning towards Law (particularly, in civil litigation, constitutional and estate planning law) for some time now but, I am still hesitant about...

Heather’s Avatar
Heather Nov 12, 2021 236 views

If I wanted to be a lawyer and professional orchestral musician, what are some schools I should look at and how should I go about that with the college process?

I’m a junior in high school that plays classical cello and wants to pursue law. I want to double-major in music performance and either a major that’ll help me with law or doing a pre-law program. I want to look outside of conservatory-ivy league partnerships. #music #law #lawyer #college...

Patricia’s Avatar
Patricia Nov 08, 2021 210 views

Do I have to be promoted to become a detective?

#law #career-counseling #career #law-school #police

Preston’s Avatar
Preston Oct 12, 2021 258 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

#lawyer #law #criminal-justice #attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career #law-school

feara’s Avatar
feara Sep 21, 2021 242 views

advice for a career in law

what courses should I take in high school to prepare for a career in law? #law #lawyer #law-school #law-practice

Emina’s Avatar
Emina Aug 09, 2021 261 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? #law #lawyer #law-enforcement #law-school #attorney

Zaria’s Avatar
Zaria Aug 05, 2021 251 views

How do I achieve my goal of being a lawyer?

I am in highschool and am interested in politics and debate. I plan on joining the debate team this year and researching more on topics I care about. Is there anything specific I can do to become a Employment Lawyer? #criminal-justice #law-school #lawyer

Amri’s Avatar
Amri Jul 29, 2021 241 views

What should be my first step in reaching my career goal of being an attorney?

#lawyer #law-school #career #justice #attorney #equality #criminal-justice

Taylor’s Avatar
Taylor Jul 28, 2021 224 views

What do I see myself doing in 5 years

My name is Taylor . I’m 15 years old . Later on in life I see myself being a lawyer . I chose this career when I was about 8 years old . I’ve always wanted to go to law school because I know I’d be good at it . I love arguing my point across & fighting for something I know is right ....

Emina’s Avatar
Emina Jun 23, 2021 236 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

#law #lawyer # #law-school #attorney #criminal-justice #laywer

Daniella’s Avatar
Daniella Jun 21, 2021 258 views

When would be a great time to start studying for the LSAT and the Bar exam?

On a scale of 1 to 10, How hard are the LSAT and the Bar exam.(1 being extremely easy and 10 being extremely hard.) Any study resource suggestions? #law #law-school #college #lawyer #studytips

Donnalisa’s Avatar
Donnalisa Jun 20, 2021 926 views

What are the different types of positions for becoming a lawyer ?

Hello! I’am 17 years old , in 11th grade and something I always said as a kid and growing up as a teen I wanted to be a lawyer every time someone will ask I will say lawyer , but as I’m getting older I’m trying to come to a realization of what type of lawyer I wanna be , The process of even...

Daisy’s Avatar
Daisy Jun 08, 2021 264 views

What colleges in New York are good to go to before law school?

#lawyer #college #law-school

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jun 04, 2021 257 views

How hard is it for a beginning attorney to get a job at a private law firm

#law-school #lawyer #attorney #law-practice #law

Amyah’s Avatar
Amyah Jun 04, 2021 216 views

What is the best way for me to gain skills in a debating competition ?

#law #law-school #lawyer

Amyah’s Avatar
Amyah Jun 02, 2021 187 views

After graduating law school, is it true that only some make it to the big firm ?

#judge #law-school #law

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 223 views

What is it like in today’s generation to be a female in law enforcement?

#law #law-school

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 248 views

Is becoming a criminal law lawyer more intense then other lawyer careers.

#lawyer #law #lawyers #law-school

Nyasia’s Avatar
Nyasia Jun 01, 2021 291 views

What is it like being a beginner law school students ? How many classes do you have to take ?

#school #college #law-school