Career Questions tagged Law School

Libby E.’s Avatar
Libby E. 6 hours ago 37 views
Michelle A.’s Avatar
Michelle A. 23 hours ago 25 views

What should I do during my high school years to help me get into law school?

As soon as I graduate my dream has always been to go into law. More specifically, to become an immigration lawyer. To go more in depth of what I'm asking is what activities or certain things will look in my resume when applying to a university? #law #lawyer #graduate-school #law-school...

#law-practice

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27 68 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14 73 views

What schooling is required in order to become a lawyer?

I really do have an interest in law. I appreciate being able to present my case and the facts along with it, even if they are "alternative facts". That's a controversial statement I know, but I got a chuckle out of it. #lawyer #law-school...

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05 63 views

Where would my career start immediately after law school?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #lawyer #college...

#law-school

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 70 views

If I were going to be a lawyer, what process would I go through post undergraduate schooling? What's the different levels of schooling, training, and interning before I am a full-fledged lawyer?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 79 views
Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 76 views

What do Lawyers do immediately after law school?

This question is asked in the context of opening their own practice or joining a firm #law-school #lawyer...

#attorney

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 82 views

How many years will it take for me to become a lawyer after high school?

After I graduate high school, how many years of school will it take for me to get a law degree? I am interested in becoming a lawyer. #law...

#law-school

Brenda C.’s Avatar
Brenda C. Mar 18 110 views

Tips for applying to law school

Undergrad in social work with a minor in political science. The goal is to obtain my msw and attending law school later down the road. #lawyer #law-school...

#law-practice

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08 144 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#law-school #college #director #producer #lawyer #law #movie #film #cinema

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 77 views

How to figure out if Law School might be right for me?

I'm a junior studying Philosophy and have an interest in pursuing a career in law. The only summer internships available with firms are limited to 1L and 2L students with no opportunities for undergraduates. How might I be able to get some perspective into the field and see if it might be the...

#law-school #college #lawyer #internship #law

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 102 views

Is there one route that is better than another to get into law school?

I am super curious about multiple "potential careers", one of them being law. I am starting university in the fall of 2020, and am wondering if there is particular undergraduate degrees that are more effective when entering a law program. #law-school #law #college #lawyer #...

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 28 99 views

Is there still a point in studying to be a lawyer when IA is going to take over that field?

I wanted to be a lawyer before, but my dad told me that I shouldn't since artificial intelligence will be taking over law (in 10-15 years) instead to make it more efficient, and there would be no use for me then. Is that true? #law #lawyer #law-school #college #ia...

#artificial-intelligence

Galicia G.’s Avatar
Galicia G. Feb 02 115 views

What should students take away from law school?

Interested in legal affairs, and wanted additional information! #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #law-practice...

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 161 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

jennie S.’s Avatar
jennie S. Dec 07, 2019 115 views

What do you have to do to become a law clerk?

do i have to get a JD? How long will it take? #law-school...

#lawyer

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 81 views
Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Oct 26, 2019 167 views

I'm currently a high school student and I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney. Are there any things I can/should be doing now to prepare and be more qualified for that position? Any advice on that area is welcome!

I am a ninth grader going to a prestigious college-prep based high school. I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney for a life career and plan on interning with any lawyer as I get closer to high-school graduation. I am researching any actions I can take to further be prepared for either...

#law-school #college #lawyer #criminal-justice #law #law-enforcement

Georgia G.’s Avatar
Georgia G. Oct 16, 2019 78 views

What do yall recommand I take to perpare for both CMA and a lawyer

I am in Job Corps and I and planning on going into CMA (Certified Nursing Assistant) but plan on going to law school to be a lawyer #law-school #nursing...

#lawyer