Career Questions tagged Law School

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 83 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#law-school #attorney

Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Dec 01, 2020 74 views
Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 80 views

How long is law school

I want to be able to have the the power to make a difference through law and Ability to help others. #law-school...

#law

robert F.’s Avatar
robert F. Nov 13, 2020 55 views
Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 65 views

If I'm planning to move on to law school, does the quality of my undergraduate degree matter on a law school application?

I want to know if the school I attend prior to law school matter when applying. If so, I need to take that into consideration when applying to colleges....

#law-school

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27, 2020 76 views

What internships could a junior preparing to be a lawyer get?

As someone who wants to be a lawyer I want to find ways in which I can better prepare myself this can even be in internships. I am still underage but I would love to have the opportunity to be in an environment that is specifically about law, so if there are any internships that can be offered...

#law-school #lawyer #internships

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 58 views

Top schools in Ohio for law?

What are the best schools in Ohio for Law school? #law #law-school...

#career

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29, 2020 102 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18, 2020 55 views
Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 156 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#law #generalcounsel #corporate-lawyer #associate-lawyer #politicalscience #school #criminology #law-school #lawyers #lawyer #inhousecounsel #corporatelawyer

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07, 2020 192 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#career-path #education #law-school #career-paths #college

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 216 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#environmental-law #attorney #law #july20 #law-school #lawyers #environment

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 206 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#july2020 #law #experience #july #advice #july20 #high-school-students #law-school

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 17, 2020 128 views
Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06, 2020 142 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

I’m a 30 year old married to a 28yr old. I’m about to start online law school and am seeking advice on passing the baby bar, as well as, general advice being a law student and passing the bar exam. Theirs a ton of advice on google but would love to hear from personal experiences. I also work...

#law #law-school #college #lawyer #job

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06, 2020 228 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

#law #law-school #college #lawyer #job

Libby E.’s Avatar
Libby E. Jun 01, 2020 235 views
Michelle A.’s Avatar
Michelle A. Jun 01, 2020 174 views

What should I do during my high school years to help me get into law school?

As soon as I graduate my dream has always been to go into law. More specifically, to become an immigration lawyer. To go more in depth of what I'm asking is what activities or certain things will look in my resume when applying to a university? #law #lawyer #graduate-school #law-school...

#law-practice

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27, 2020 233 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Thomas P.’s Avatar
Thomas P. May 14, 2020 169 views

What schooling is required in order to become a lawyer?

I really do have an interest in law. I appreciate being able to present my case and the facts along with it, even if they are "alternative facts". That's a controversial statement I know, but I got a chuckle out of it. #lawyer #law-school...

Harshpreet S.’s Avatar
Harshpreet S. May 14, 2020 310 views
Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. May 05, 2020 127 views

Where would my career start immediately after law school?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #lawyer #college...

#law-school

Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12, 2020 126 views

If I were going to be a lawyer, what process would I go through post undergraduate schooling? What's the different levels of schooling, training, and interning before I am a full-fledged lawyer?

I'm in high school hoping to go into either a health or law profession after college. I am currently undecided about which university I want to go to and what my major will be. #law #law-school...

#lawyer