Career Questions tagged Law School

Georgia G.’s Avatar
Georgia G. 18 hours ago 4 views

What do yall recommand I take to perpare for both CMA and a lawyer

I am in Job Corps and I and planning on going into CMA (Certified Nursing Assistant) but plan on going to law school to be a lawyer #law-school #nursing...

#lawyer

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Oct 09 20 views

Is it possible to graduate law school debt free with fafsa?

How do people graduate law school debt free? Is it with fafsa? #f #lawyer...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04 29 views

What was the most difficult aspect of law school or becoming a lawyer?

I am a high school senior looking to become a lawyer, and would like some more advice or information about what I should expect. #lawyer #college #law...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04 20 views

At what point in your journey to becoming a lawyer did you decide which type of law you wanted to be in?

I know that I would like to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure which type of law. #law #lawyer...

#law-school

Dangelo L.’s Avatar
Dangelo L. Sep 20 30 views
Reaghen K.’s Avatar
Reaghen K. Sep 16 25 views
Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 11 31 views

What do I need to do to become a defense lawyer.

Im in eighth grade and I've been interested in the law system for as long as I can remember, I'm amazing at debate and literature and do believe I can become a lawyer as long as I work hard. Im in eighth grade so I don't yet understand what I need to accomplish this. I don't know about credits,...

#law-school #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #law

Bnc T.’s Avatar
Bnc T. Aug 17 46 views

What are reasons for wanting to take law?

Hi! so..I've been thinking hard about WHY exactly I'd want to take law. I was wondering if maybe you could share some of your reasons for deciding to take law, so I can get inspired as to why? #law #attorney #law-school #college #lawyer...

#major

Julia C.’s Avatar
Julia C. Apr 18 68 views

How to get into law school in Canada as European?

As I'm graduating high school in Poland I have a hard time to decide where or if even study law. Due to prior research, I decided on Canada(costs and quality). My questions are whether it's a good decision as I want to practice law more globally and do Canadian's schools accept bachelors from...

#study #law-school #lawyer #law

jair C.’s Avatar
jair C. Apr 17 62 views
Joseph H.’s Avatar
Joseph H. Feb 14 107 views
Greg B.’s Avatar
Greg B. Jan 30 135 views

Law School / LSAT

I'm graduating next Dec and have been studying for the LSAT. I've been looking for a group to study with within the Bay Area, and a mentor to just ask questions about law school as a whole. Such as application process, reasonable expectations to acceptance, and a typical class schedule. Its...

#law #law-school #lawyer #college

Omar A.’s Avatar
Omar A. Jan 26 124 views
Derion P.’s Avatar
Derion P. Jan 23 97 views
Paula T.’s Avatar
Paula T. Oct 13, 2018 166 views

What should I study for LSATs?

My main goal is to get into law school, though I am slightly unaware as to what to study. Does anyone know what I should focus on? #law-school...

Navyashree Y.’s Avatar
Navyashree Y. Oct 04, 2018 120 views
Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Sep 04, 2018 182 views

Is studing law boring?

I figure that it will be very hard, but will it be extremely boring and, therefore, hard to complete? #law #lawyer #college...

#law-school