Career Questions tagged Law School

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 81 views

What is the salary of a lawyer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a lawyer. #lawyer #student #school #law #law-school...

#students

Alexander C.’s Avatar
Alexander C. Mar 15 83 views

How hard is it to get accepted into law school

I am wondering about SAT or ACT scores and if they matter or not. Will there be an essay or something...

#law-school

Simone C.’s Avatar
Simone C. Mar 11 88 views

what are the no skill jobs i can apply for ?

introverted, failing life, soon to be a law student #law-school...

#student

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Mar 03 132 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

#inhousecounsel #law-school #money #politics #generalcounsel #organizationalpsychology #team #politicalscience #lawyer #exams #forensicpsychology #psychology #humanresources #iopsychology #industrialpsychology #law #psychologist #corporatelaw

Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 55 views
Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 59 views

How long does it take to become an immigration lawyer?

I am fifteen years old and want to know how to get into law school to become an immigration lawyer to help out others. #lawyer...

#law-school

Stacy M.’s Avatar
Stacy M. Feb 24 56 views

What major should I pick if I want to do something within law enforcement?

I'm currently a junior in high school and I'm having a hard time picking a major. #law-school #college...

#choosing-a-major

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 118 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 132 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#attorney #law-school

Rose M.’s Avatar
Rose M. Dec 01, 2020 135 views
Sydney G.’s Avatar
Sydney G. Nov 29, 2020 141 views

How long is law school

I want to be able to have the the power to make a difference through law and Ability to help others. #law-school...

#law

robert F.’s Avatar
robert F. Nov 13, 2020 107 views
Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 85 views

If I'm planning to move on to law school, does the quality of my undergraduate degree matter on a law school application?

I want to know if the school I attend prior to law school matter when applying. If so, I need to take that into consideration when applying to colleges....

#law-school

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27, 2020 130 views

What internships could a junior preparing to be a lawyer get?

As someone who wants to be a lawyer I want to find ways in which I can better prepare myself this can even be in internships. I am still underage but I would love to have the opportunity to be in an environment that is specifically about law, so if there are any internships that can be offered...

#lawyer #law-school #internships

Mallory D.’s Avatar
Mallory D. Oct 23, 2020 82 views

Top schools in Ohio for law?

What are the best schools in Ohio for Law school? #law #law-school...

#career

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29, 2020 132 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

De'kaia L.’s Avatar
De'kaia L. Sep 18, 2020 82 views
Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 185 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#inhousecounsel #law-school #lawyers #criminology #corporate-lawyer #generalcounsel #law #associate-lawyer #politicalscience #corporatelawyer #school #lawyer

Rashida A.’s Avatar
Rashida A. Aug 07, 2020 218 views

How do I start ? what necessary actions should I do ?

🧿 Hello I’m a second year student in law school and I’m willing to somewhat obtain a mentor on my career path. I would like to expand in my designated career choice as mentioned before but I seem to be at a crossroads with what how to start , who to reach out to , how to climb more upwards in...

#education #college #career-paths #law-school #career-path

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 437 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#environment #law-school #lawyers #july20 #law #environmental-law #attorney

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 27, 2020 245 views

What is the best thing a sophomore in high school can do to start preparing for college?

I’m going into my second year of high school and want to make sure I do everything I can to have a solid application for colleges. I have a 4.3, I do service every week, I am also a dancer and run cross country. What would you recommend? #high-school #college #sophmore #schools...

#law-school #july #july20 #high-school-students #advice #experience #law #july2020

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06, 2020 178 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

I’m a 30 year old married to a 28yr old. I’m about to start online law school and am seeking advice on passing the baby bar, as well as, general advice being a law student and passing the bar exam. Theirs a ton of advice on google but would love to hear from personal experiences. I also work...

#law #college #law-school #job #lawyer

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06, 2020 257 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

#law #college #law-school #job #lawyer