Career Questions tagged Police

Working as a police officer requires completion of an academy and a probation period. Careers within the police force range from a detective, crime scene investigator, or a school resource...

sara S.’s Avatar
sara S. Nov 13 67 views

What’s a good way to get involved in the police force or a K-9 unit before/during college?

I’m interested in possibly joining the police force/K-9 unit when i’m older. I’m not in college yet, but i was wondering what are some good ways to involved (locally) in police work or K-9 work. #police #career #college #k-9...

#policecareer

Colton P.’s Avatar
Colton P. Nov 09 29 views

What does the daily routine of a police officer look like?

What are all of the things that go into the daily life of a police officer?...

#police

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 34 views

Do you start from being a rookie to being the best?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #police...

#student

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 50 views

Are you ever scared of getting shot or being in danger ?

#career

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 77 views

Do you ever get in tough situations?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions.#police #business...

#interviews

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 31 views

How do you move up positions?

Hello, I am a student from Whitmore lake Middle and Highschool. I am doing an assignment where I search up jobs I like and ask questions. #student...

#police

ronldo R.’s Avatar
ronldo R. Oct 27 40 views

How long did you train?

#student

jasmine S.’s Avatar
jasmine S. Sep 21 58 views

How can I successfully prepare to go into law enforcement?

I intend to go to college but want to major and minor in the right things that will hold me successful for my future. Do I need a backup plan just incase law enforcement doesn't work out? Thanks. #college-major #college #lawenforcement...

#police

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 143 views

How close is Brooklyn-99 to the real NYPD?

Ok, dumb question, but is Brooklyn-99 anything similar to actually being on the NYPD? I love the show and it's made me consider joining the NYPD but I know it's fiction and probably unrealistic. One of the best parts about the show is its representation and diversity, but is the NYPD force...

#cops #police #nypd #criminal-justice #nyc #cop #new-york #july20

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Apr 17 243 views

What would you say the most difficult part of your job is?

Everything has pros and cons, what are the cons of your job? #career #job #healthcare #medicine #employment #police...

#tech

Dominick D.’s Avatar
Dominick D. Mar 06 122 views

What Does a day look like for a k9 officer

A am looking for help whith a life chosie #law #law-enforcement #police...

Elizabeth C.’s Avatar
Elizabeth C. Feb 06 96 views

What steps do I need to follow to become a Narcotics Officer?

Currently training on protection services #law-enforcement...

#police

brian M.’s Avatar
brian M. Feb 03 169 views

What classes do you have to take in college to become a police officer?

I am interested in pursuing a career in the law enforcement. #police #law-enforcement...

#criminal-justice

Thomas B.’s Avatar
Thomas B. Dec 31, 2019 252 views

on a scale from 1 to 10 how hard is being a police officer and why?

I am a junior in high school going to be a police officer later on in life. #law-enforcement #police-officer...

#police

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 203 views

What will it be like to get shot with a taser as a law-enforcement officer?

I understand that as a law-enforcement officer you sometimes have to consent to being tased as part of your training. What is that like? #law-enforcement #police-officer...

#police

joseph R.’s Avatar
joseph R. Nov 15, 2019 125 views

What would it be like to be a cop?

i have always been interested in being a cop #coplife #law-enforcement...

#police

Alaina H.’s Avatar
Alaina H. Dec 12, 2019 145 views
Brenna C.’s Avatar
Brenna C. Nov 20, 2019 116 views
Michael C.’s Avatar
Michael C. Nov 14, 2019 146 views

Is attendance important when becoming a police officer?

I’m a junior in high school and I have always wanted to be a police officer. I’m concerned because I feel like I miss quite a few days and I’m worried it will affect my career. #police #police-officer...

#law-enforcement

Isaiah B.’s Avatar
Isaiah B. Oct 25, 2019 122 views

What type Sacrifices did you hate to give up but did it anyways to be in the law enforcement?

I want to bring joy to the world. Be the voice for those who don't have one. want to show that the concepts of the country aren't always bad just how we go about them.#police #law-enforcement...

#criminal-justice