Career Questions tagged Police

Working as a police officer requires completion of an academy and a probation period. Careers within the police force range from a detective, crime scene investigator, or a school resource...

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. yesterday 17 views

3.What job tools should I relate to?

I would like to know which tools are necessary for this type of work and how often the tool is updated. law work career police...

investigate

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. yesterday 17 views

2. How often do serious accidents occur in this job?

I am curious to see how frequent are the deaths, accidents and other things that happen in this job. career job police...

investigate

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. yesterday 27 views

1. Is there an opportunity to move up in this job?

For example, I would like to move up in my position and improve in my work area, so I have this question career job police...

detective

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. 2 days ago 16 views

What happens after several years of service?

I would like to work in a field related to police, investigation and entrepreneurship. police business investigate...

any

Hope A.’s Avatar
Hope A. Nov 10 31 views

What is your favorite part of being police

My name is Bo and I'm 17 years old...

police

Jeremiah F.’s Avatar
Jeremiah F. Nov 08 66 views

is police academy actually easy? Or is it difficult?

I've interacted with a couple of police officers before and each one has told me that the academy is easy. But I don't know if they were being sarcastic or completely serious. police-officer law-enforcement...

police

Nadia L.’s Avatar
Nadia L. Nov 04 71 views

What do I have to do to get into law enforcement ?

My name is Nadia Lopez. I am a junior at Phillip and sala Burton , When I graduate high school I want to join the Air Force & later become a homicide detective. law police lawyer law-enforcement...

criminal-justice

nicola V.’s Avatar
nicola V. Nov 04 44 views
Jeremiah F.’s Avatar
Jeremiah F. Nov 02 58 views

is it true that police officers are required to write a long report after using having to use their gun? Or any of their weapons/tools

i am 16, I want to hopefully be a police officer myself someday, and I don't know many people to give me advice on how to be a good one. And how to actually even get pass the academy. law-enforcement police-officer police...

criminal-justice

Daniel L.’s Avatar
Daniel L. Oct 21 54 views

Best Route to Become a Correctional Officer or Sheriff

As my senior year in high school is coming to an end, I have decided that I want to graduate early and get started on my college basic classes (general classes like math, English, electives, etc..) I have decided that I would like to go to Csun and major into Criminology and Justice but sadly I...

police csun lasd police-officer california law-enforcement

Andrew H.’s Avatar
Andrew H. Sep 22 91 views

How many years of school does a law enforcement officer have to go through?

I was wondering how many years of schooling does a law enforcement officer need? law-enforcement...

police

Chassity C.’s Avatar
Chassity C. Jun 24 134 views

What are some more specific fields that I can do becoming a K9 police officer?

I am a hard-working dedicated student that enjoys the world of Criminal Justice. I always loved learning about crime and how I can use my critical thinking to help solve different crimes. I enjoy learning about detective work alongside pursuing a career related to becoming a K9 police officer....

police police-officer k9unit criminal-justice law-enforcement