Career Questions tagged Police

Working as a police officer requires completion of an academy and a probation period. Careers within the police force range from a detective, crime scene investigator, or a school resource...

Peter’s Avatar
Peter yesterday 12 views

What is the mean different between a detective and a police officer?

My dream job is to work for the police. But I don't know what job...

Joshua’s Avatar
Joshua 2 days ago 41 views

What is your thought process when solving a problem?

When solving a problem, what do you think of when you want to solve it?

cynthia’s Avatar
cynthia Sep 26 61 views

what military career has the best law enforcement?

What career in law enforcement is better in the military?

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 68 views

Can you describe your company culture?

To understand the company's values, management, leadership styles, and the approach in which they take to solve challenges and treating their employees in that particular occupation.

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 86 views

What benefits come with this career?

401 K, Health Insurance, Paid Holidays, Paid Medical leave, Paid Sick Leave, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Identity Protection, financial resources, Financial Hardship Programs, Flexible Scheduling, Disability Insurance

David’s Avatar
David Sep 07 167 views

Starting a career in law enforcement as a certified security guard?

If i obtain my state's required guard card, and gain some work experience, would it be realistic to become a law enforcement officer? Possibly a City patrol officer or even a deputy sheriff with the right experience? Possibly even become a corrections officer or other federal position such as...

Ronald’s Avatar
Ronald Jul 13 128 views

Police Officer to FBI

I am interested in entering the Police academy then working towards becoming a FBI Agent, what are the abilities & capabilities in order to get a head start into reaching my goal?

jeberiah’s Avatar
jeberiah Jun 29 118 views

I am interested in becoming a police officer

#1: What are the values your company upholds that makes them employers that you want to work for?

#2: What values does a company look for in a person they are hiring?

#3: How do you stay motivated as a police officer day-by-day?

Chassity’s Avatar
Chassity Jun 21 137 views

How long should you being involved in the law enforcement before trying to promote to a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator?

As a college student, I'm now working harder to get involved with the police department. Within the past few years, two of my options/passions were to become a K9 Officer or Criminal Investigator. However, I'm not sure how long something like that would take. What is an estimate?

Corvon’s Avatar
Corvon Jun 10 151 views

what are the pay for police officer

I heard it 63,150 of media pay is that true and is if i become like a sheriff
do people get the same amount pay as police officer.

Corvon’s Avatar
Corvon Jun 10 278 views

What are the life of a police officer

Im thinking about become a police officer i would like to know
what do you guys do is it stressful sometime how danger is the job.

Corvon’s Avatar
Corvon Jun 10 208 views

how did you become a police offcer

Did you go to police academy or did you did some type of training.

Kaelan’s Avatar
Kaelan Jun 10 161 views

When becoming a Police Officer how much did you think you were getting paid?

As a Police officer what salary are you looking for and what did you think your salary was going to be?

Marquessa’s Avatar
Marquessa May 16 308 views

To become a police patrol officer do you have to go through training?

I am wondering if I would have to go through police training such as a police academy, or if the security, and advanced security, through job corp would be sufficient.

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah May 10 236 views

Becoming A Police Detective

I am very interested in becoming a Police detective, what are the specific details to becoming a Police Detective and what are the step by step actions I have to take to succeed in this occupation? I am currently 17 and I am in Job Corps.

Kelly’s Avatar
Kelly May 10 211 views

What Is it like to be a police officer? And what kind of steps did you personally take to become a police officer? Also how much would the median range salary for this job title? Very curious and interested to know !

Hello, I honestly wanted to know what Is It like to be a police officer? Like what kind of steps did you have to take to get this role? , And by chance , How much would be for the median range salary for this job position? Any advice or tips? Very curious to hear some answers! Also wanted to...

Amayagrace’s Avatar
Amayagrace May 09 162 views

I want to be a criminal investigator. I read I need to go to the police academy to become a patrolman and then be promoted to a detective but I don't necessarily want to become a police officer. Is there ways I can become a criminal investigator without the police academy and promotion?

I read about becoming a criminal investigator and plan to get a psychology degree as well as criminal justice. I know I can become a social work investigator but I'm not sure if this would work well to become a criminal investigator after this job. If there is anyone who has experience in these...

carlos’s Avatar
carlos Apr 28 169 views

What is a typical day or week for you? What kinds of decisions do you make? What are your main responsibilities as a police officer?

i would like to talk with a police officer, sergeant or captain since that's what i am pursuing

Anne’s Avatar
Anne Feb 16 245 views

I need to know the subjects I need to be a detective/ SWAT officer or any other post in that field?

#police #police-officer #criminal-justice #law-enforcement

Austin’s Avatar
Austin Jan 04 175 views

Any programs/shadowing opportunities for a Minor in Harris County, TX?

Fire, Rescue, EMS, Parks, Conservation, Law enforcement.

#Fire #EMS #TPWD # #police #police-officer #conservation #wildlife

Camren-Naya’s Avatar
Camren-Naya Jan 04 203 views

What is the workplace like for a POLICE IDENTIFICATION & RECORDS OFFICERS?

#police #law-enforcement #criminal-justice

jaquan’s Avatar
jaquan Dec 14, 2021 235 views

What do you like most about this career?

I will like to know more about the positive side of this career #police #law #law-enforcement

jaquan’s Avatar
jaquan Dec 14, 2021 248 views

What makes an resume impressive in your field?

I would like to know so I can have an understanding on how to do my resume #resume #lawenforcement #police

jaquan’s Avatar
jaquan Dec 14, 2021 165 views

What are the future trends for this field?

I was asking this because i want to become an police officer #police #law-enforcement

angelica’s Avatar
angelica Dec 10, 2021 193 views

how and where can i start for becoming a detective

#law #criminal-justice #police #law #law-enforcement #detective

Britteny’s Avatar
Britteny Dec 02, 2021 866 views

Why did you choose to become a police officer?

#police-officer #police #law-enforcement

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Dec 01, 2021 319 views

3.What job tools should I relate to?

I would like to know which tools are necessary for this type of work and how often the tool is updated.
#law #work #career #police #investigate

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Dec 01, 2021 259 views

2. How often do serious accidents occur in this job?

I am curious to see how frequent are the deaths, accidents and other things that happen in this job.
#career #job #police #investigate

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Dec 01, 2021 271 views

1. Is there an opportunity to move up in this job?

For example, I would like to move up in my position and improve in my work area, so I have this question #career #job #police #detective

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Dec 01, 2021 269 views

What happens after several years of service?

I would like to work in a field related to police, investigation and entrepreneurship.
#police #business
#investigate #any