Career Questions tagged Detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 56 views

What degree did you work for to become a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what degree is common among detectives. #career...

#detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 65 views

How many years of college are recommended for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm curious how many years of college are recommended for someone who wants to become a detective. #career...

#detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 74 views

What college classes do you recommend for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what classes are recommend. #career...

#detective

Serenity T.’s Avatar
Serenity T. Mar 16 49 views
Jalissa M.’s Avatar
Jalissa M. Feb 25 106 views

What are tips of investigating crimes , violence investigations , becoming a police officer ? How many years of college would it take?

Im a sophomore also very passionate about investigating crimes and putting people in check to do the right things . #business #police officer # crime #solve crimes #detective...

#fbi

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08 256 views
Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08 69 views

What classes should I take in college in order to be a detective?

I am in 7th grade and I am taking college classes this summer but I do not know what classes I should take to be a detective. Can Someone PLEASE HELP ME #detective...

#investigate

Serinity S.’s Avatar
Serinity S. Nov 03, 2020 63 views

did you have to become a police officer before becoming a detective?

I just always liked helping people that's why I want to do this....

#detective

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 112 views

Have you ever had to fire a gun as a detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I have always wondered if you have ever had to fire a gun on...

#detective #career #school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 93 views

How do detectives handle stressful situations

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I hope you respond. #detective #career...

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 107 views

How dangerous is being a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 102 views

What are the best ways to become a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 167 views

What are the year expenses to become a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 85 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be an interesting to career to learn about. I hope you respond. #detective #career...

#school

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 130 views

Would being a coroner be good for some one who wants to be both a criminal investigator or detective and a surgeon at the same time?

Hello I am Ashley, I am in 9th grade and I am struggling to choose between a surgeon and a detective or investigator. I this performing autopsies would be great for me. Am i correct? #coroner #surgeon...

#detective

cristoval S.’s Avatar
cristoval S. Sep 03, 2020 96 views

What does it take to be a detective and is it difficult throughout the cases?

I never focused on being a detective. Although I never thought about it, I find being a detective interesting. I believe learning to be a detective would be an interesting mission....

#detective

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 12, 2019 210 views

What things should I know before becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE/INVESTIGATOR ?

I am still in high school and i want to decide what career path should i take. Now, I decided to be a DETECTIVE without becoming a POLICE OFFICER. So, I chose becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE. I wanna learn more about this career like what would be the risks? or something like that. I really wanna...

#privatedetective #detective #privateinvestigator #criminal-justice

Bernice G.’s Avatar
Bernice G. Sep 18, 2019 137 views

What do you like the most about being a police detective?

I would like to know more about the field, I am currently in training for protective services. #police...

#detective

Bernice G.’s Avatar
Bernice G. Sep 18, 2019 135 views

What is a typical day as a police detective?

I am currently a student in training in protective services that would like to know more about this career. #police...

#detective