Career Questions tagged Detective

Peter’s Avatar
Peter yesterday 12 views

What is the mean different between a detective and a police officer?

My dream job is to work for the police. But I don't know what job...

Lucas’s Avatar
Lucas Sep 23 97 views

Why did you decide to work in this industry?

My goal is to gain a better understanding of what other people think about an industry before I choose a career

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 60 views

How do events affect the amount of pay(if they do so)?

If one week is less eventful than the other and less work needs to be done, does it affect the amount of pay an investigator receives?

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 64 views

How does the amount of education effect your position as a criminal investigator?

The educational requirement to be an investigator is simply having a GED or a high school diploma. Is there any other education that may be needed? Any certifications?

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 43 views

What does a typical day as a criminal investigator consist of?

I realize that being a criminal investigator isn't exactly how it's show on the media, so what is it really like?

Jasmine’s Avatar
Jasmine Aug 26 79 views

What has inspired people to become a special agent?

I want to know anyone's opinion I think is important to want to know what other people think or even those whom want to become an FBI special agent.

Cassie’s Avatar
Cassie Jul 25 98 views

What classes should i be looking at to become a Lawyer or Homicide detective

Hello, my name is Cassie I'm in grade 9 I want to be a criminal lawyer or homicide detective, but I'm not sure what classes i should be taking.

Ronald’s Avatar
Ronald Jul 13 128 views

Police Officer to FBI

I am interested in entering the Police academy then working towards becoming a FBI Agent, what are the abilities & capabilities in order to get a head start into reaching my goal?

nyliyah’s Avatar
nyliyah Jun 15 144 views

how to become a detective ?

how to become a detective , like someone who figure things out

jaleel’s Avatar
jaleel Jun 14 99 views

What made you want to become a private investigator/detective?

It has always intrigued me what a private detectives and investigators do on a daily basis what are their duties

jaleel’s Avatar
jaleel Jun 13 180 views

What is the median pay salary for a police detective?

I just want to know what is my salarly is going to be looking like if i chose that career forme?

Isaiah’s Avatar
Isaiah May 10 236 views

Becoming A Police Detective

I am very interested in becoming a Police detective, what are the specific details to becoming a Police Detective and what are the step by step actions I have to take to succeed in this occupation? I am currently 17 and I am in Job Corps.

Ana’s Avatar
Ana Mar 17 165 views

what are some pros and cons for a criminal justice career?

I want to know the negative and positive of this career to help me decide and see if i can learn about similar branches

angelica’s Avatar
angelica Dec 10, 2021 193 views

how and where can i start for becoming a detective

#law #criminal-justice #police #law #law-enforcement #detective

Zaria’s Avatar
Zaria Dec 01, 2021 458 views

Why are you a Police Officer or Detective?

I am am 23 year old female with a background in Security and I am interested in perusing a career as a law enforcement. I desire to serve and help others also to inspire people to change. I enjoy problem solving and creative thinking. #law-enforcement #police-officer #criminal-justice...

Kevin’s Avatar
Kevin Dec 01, 2021 271 views

1. Is there an opportunity to move up in this job?

For example, I would like to move up in my position and improve in my work area, so I have this question #career #job #police #detective

Patricia’s Avatar
Patricia Nov 08, 2021 286 views

Do I have to study law to become a detective?

I'm independent, very easy to talk to, hard headed but warm hearted but also tough and my "dad's" side of the family works for the government in the Philippines. #career #law #detective

Monay’s Avatar
Monay Jun 02, 2021 291 views

How important is networking/connections in the police department?

I know to move up in rank to become an homicide detective you have to do more the 2 years at a university but do you have to have connects to move up in rank? #career #criminal-justice #detective

Shayla’s Avatar
Shayla May 20, 2021 767 views

I want to grow up and become a Lawyer, what are the steps to get to that position/job

I want to be a Lawyer when I grow up
#lawyer #detective #judges

Mira’s Avatar
Mira Mar 18, 2021 399 views

What degree did you work for to become a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what degree is common among detectives. #career #detective

Mira’s Avatar
Mira Mar 18, 2021 256 views

How many years of college are recommended for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm curious how many years of college are recommended for someone who wants to become a detective. #career #detective

Mira’s Avatar
Mira Mar 18, 2021 380 views

What college classes do you recommend for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what classes are recommend. #career #detective

Serenity’s Avatar
Serenity Mar 16, 2021 393 views

How do you become an detective?

#detective

Jalissa’s Avatar
Jalissa Feb 25, 2021 434 views

What are tips of investigating crimes , violence investigations , becoming a police officer ? How many years of college would it take?

Im a sophomore also very passionate about investigating crimes and putting people in check to do the right things . #business #police officer # crime #solve crimes #detective #FBI

Breanna’s Avatar
Breanna Feb 08, 2021 1388 views

What's the difference between a Lawyer and a Defense attorney?

I am a little confused and need a quick answer!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!
#attorney #swat #district-attorney #Investigate #Detective

Breanna’s Avatar
Breanna Feb 08, 2021 202 views

What classes should I take in college in order to be a detective?

I am in 7th grade and I am taking college classes this summer but I do not know what classes I should take to be a detective. Can Someone PLEASE HELP ME #detective #investigate

Serinity’s Avatar
Serinity Nov 03, 2020 208 views

did you have to become a police officer before becoming a detective?

I just always liked helping people that's why I want to do this. #detective

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Oct 27, 2020 308 views

Have you ever had to fire a gun as a detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I have always wondered if you have ever had to fire a gun on...

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Oct 27, 2020 301 views

How do detectives handle stressful situations

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I hope you respond. #detective #career #school

Savannah’s Avatar
Savannah Oct 27, 2020 817 views

How dangerous is being a detective