Career Questions tagged Detective

Serinity S.’s Avatar
Serinity S. Nov 03, 2020 44 views

did you have to become a police officer before becoming a detective?

I just always liked helping people that's why I want to do this....

#detective

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 69 views

Have you ever had to fire a gun as a detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I have always wondered if you have ever had to fire a gun on...

#school #career #detective

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 40 views

How do detectives handle stressful situations

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I hope you respond. #detective #career...

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 54 views

How dangerous is being a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 66 views

What are the best ways to become a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 83 views

What are the year expenses to become a detective

#school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 48 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be an interesting to career to learn about. I hope you respond. #detective #career...

#school

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 79 views

Would being a coroner be good for some one who wants to be both a criminal investigator or detective and a surgeon at the same time?

Hello I am Ashley, I am in 9th grade and I am struggling to choose between a surgeon and a detective or investigator. I this performing autopsies would be great for me. Am i correct? #coroner #surgeon...

#detective

cristoval S.’s Avatar
cristoval S. Sep 03, 2020 76 views

What does it take to be a detective and is it difficult throughout the cases?

I never focused on being a detective. Although I never thought about it, I find being a detective interesting. I believe learning to be a detective would be an interesting mission....

#detective

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 12, 2019 182 views

What things should I know before becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE/INVESTIGATOR ?

I am still in high school and i want to decide what career path should i take. Now, I decided to be a DETECTIVE without becoming a POLICE OFFICER. So, I chose becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE. I wanna learn more about this career like what would be the risks? or something like that. I really wanna...

#privateinvestigator #detective #privatedetective #criminal-justice

Dalillah T.’s Avatar
Dalillah T. Oct 08, 2019 176 views
Bernice G.’s Avatar
Bernice G. Sep 18, 2019 118 views

What do you like the most about being a police detective?

I would like to know more about the field, I am currently in training for protective services. #police...

#detective

Bernice G.’s Avatar
Bernice G. Sep 18, 2019 117 views

What is a typical day as a police detective?

I am currently a student in training in protective services that would like to know more about this career. #police...

#detective

Galicia P.’s Avatar
Galicia P. Oct 17, 2018 308 views

What's the best thing about attending Boston University?

I'm thinking of going to Boston University in the future to study Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice, but i'm still having doubts about my choice . What other Colleges or Universities are good for studying Law Enforcement and Criminal Justice that really focus on Law Enforcement and Criminal...

#police #detective #criminal-justice #law

Felicia R.’s Avatar
Felicia R. Aug 18, 2018 246 views

What Universities have Forensic Science Curriculum?

Hello, I'm Felicia. I'm in the 6th grade at Pikeville Elementary School in Pikeville, KY. I would like to work in the area of Crime Scene Investigations. I'm considering being a Detective but I'm not sure. Any ideas on annual salary?...

#detective

MaryJane G.’s Avatar
MaryJane G. Mar 13, 2018 697 views

what is the suggested education for special victims detective?

Education recommended like major. Specific requirements needed to be a detective aside from education. #detective #law-enforcement #special-victims #law #majors...

#college-majors

Derek B.’s Avatar
Derek B. Apr 12, 2018 298 views

How do I get qualified for law enforcement?

Senior in high school and interesting in law enforcement. #police #law-enforcement #detective...

#criminal-justice

Tyjha M.’s Avatar
Tyjha M. Jan 26, 2018 297 views