Career Questions tagged Detective

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01, 2021 214 views

Why are you a Police Officer or Detective?

I am am 23 year old female with a background in Security and I am interested in perusing a career as a law enforcement. I desire to serve and help others also to inspire people to change. I enjoy problem solving and creative thinking. law-enforcement police-officer criminal-justice...

detective law

Kevin M.’s Avatar
Kevin M. Dec 01, 2021 136 views

1. Is there an opportunity to move up in this job?

For example, I would like to move up in my position and improve in my work area, so I have this question career job police...

detective

Patricia E.’s Avatar
Patricia E. Nov 08, 2021 105 views

Do I have to study law to become a detective?

I'm independent, very easy to talk to, hard headed but warm hearted but also tough and my "dad's" side of the family works for the government in the Philippines. career law...

detective

Monay D.’s Avatar
Monay D. Jun 02, 2021 192 views

How important is networking/connections in the police department?

I know to move up in rank to become an homicide detective you have to do more the 2 years at a university but do you have to have connects to move up in rank? career criminal-justice...

detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 258 views

What degree did you work for to become a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what degree is common among detectives. career...

detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 171 views

How many years of college are recommended for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm curious how many years of college are recommended for someone who wants to become a detective. career...

detective

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18, 2021 267 views

What college classes do you recommend for someone interested in becoming a detective?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I'm interested in learning more about how to become a detective, so I would like to know what classes are recommend. career...

detective

Serenity T.’s Avatar
Serenity T. Mar 16, 2021 196 views
Jalissa M.’s Avatar
Jalissa M. Feb 25, 2021 312 views

What are tips of investigating crimes , violence investigations , becoming a police officer ? How many years of college would it take?

Im a sophomore also very passionate about investigating crimes and putting people in check to do the right things . business police officer # crime solve crimes detective...

fbi

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08, 2021 916 views
Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08, 2021 140 views

What classes should I take in college in order to be a detective?

I am in 7th grade and I am taking college classes this summer but I do not know what classes I should take to be a detective. Can Someone PLEASE HELP ME detective...

investigate

Serinity S.’s Avatar
Serinity S. Nov 03, 2020 151 views

did you have to become a police officer before becoming a detective?

I just always liked helping people that's why I want to do this....

detective

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 243 views

Have you ever had to fire a gun as a detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I have always wondered if you have ever had to fire a gun on...

career detective school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 224 views

How do detectives handle stressful situations

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be interesting to learn about what you do. I hope you respond. detective career...

school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 569 views

How dangerous is being a detective

school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 214 views

What are the best ways to become a detective

school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 274 views

What are the year expenses to become a detective

school

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27, 2020 208 views

What steps do you need to take to become a Detective

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a Detective. I thought that it would be an interesting to career to learn about. I hope you respond. detective career...

school

Ashley S.’s Avatar
Ashley S. Oct 26, 2020 246 views

Would being a coroner be good for some one who wants to be both a criminal investigator or detective and a surgeon at the same time?

Hello I am Ashley, I am in 9th grade and I am struggling to choose between a surgeon and a detective or investigator. I this performing autopsies would be great for me. Am i correct? coroner surgeon...

detective

cristoval S.’s Avatar
cristoval S. Sep 03, 2020 167 views

What does it take to be a detective and is it difficult throughout the cases?

I never focused on being a detective. Although I never thought about it, I find being a detective interesting. I believe learning to be a detective would be an interesting mission....

detective

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 12, 2019 548 views

What things should I know before becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE/INVESTIGATOR ?

I am still in high school and i want to decide what career path should i take. Now, I decided to be a DETECTIVE without becoming a POLICE OFFICER. So, I chose becoming a PRIVATE DETECTIVE. I wanna learn more about this career like what would be the risks? or something like that. I really wanna...

criminal-justice detective privateinvestigator privatedetective