Career Questions tagged Cyber Crime

Armando T.’s Avatar
Armando T. Nov 29, 2017 477 views

What can I do to prepare and acquire a cyber security internship?

I'm halfway through my first year in my Cyber Security Master's program and I want to take any necessary steps to obtain the experience that I need to acquire a great job after graduation. I've never had any experience with applying to internships, specifically in cyber security and related...

#information-security #cybersecurity #cybersecurity-workforce-development #cyber #internships #cyber-crime #cyber-security

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Feb 22, 2017 693 views

What sorts of words stand out to you when evaluating a resume.

I decided to use the word innovative because I can be given a lot of material and make connections. I love research, there are so many avenues. #research #criminal-justice #human-resources #recruiting #cyber-crime...

#job-application

Azandia T.’s Avatar
Azandia T. Feb 21, 2017 371 views
Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Feb 16, 2017 717 views
Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Feb 16, 2017 561 views

How do you use a Homeland Security degree in searching for a career?

I am actually still in school for about three more weeks and I am finishing my thesis on Cybercrime. My experience is in Sociology and the Legal field. I am self-motivated and a hard-worker who learns pretty fast. I am anxious to get a career, but I am 41 years old and have been out of work...

#counter-terrorism #cyber-crime #homeland-security #federal-government #human-rights #government #women #social-networking

Liz A.’s Avatar
Liz A. May 03, 2016 2561 views

What is the most exciting part of your job in computer security?

We learned about careers in computer security in school but it didn't sound as interesting or exciting as some others we've learned about, so i want to know what the best part of your job is. What is the most exciting thing about it? #computer-software #technology #computer-security...

#cyber-crime