Career Questions tagged Criminology

Kellen T.’s Avatar
Kellen T. Nov 05 26 views

how do I get into the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I always wanted to be agent for the FBI so how do I get in? my family members say its easy but not so easy, they said I have to get my bachelors degree, accounting degree 2 or more years and Hard science I just wan to know if this is true....

#criminology

Wendy C.’s Avatar
Wendy C. Nov 02 38 views

What’s the hardest part about studying criminology?

I’m 17, I’m in high school. I want to study criminology but I don’t know if it’s the right path for me. #high-school...

#criminology

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27 28 views

What is a day to day in the life for a police?

I want to kinda get a knowing of what a day is for a police or a police detective. I already love the actual meaning of the job and I would love to become an officer, but I want to know what a day to day is in the life for a police officer or a police detective. #criminology...

#career

Lucy M.’s Avatar
Lucy M. Oct 15 62 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? #jobs #criminology #criminaljustice...

#collegestudent

Jenny G.’s Avatar
Jenny G. Oct 05 106 views

What do I do after graduating high school and want to work with crimes and figuring them out? Criminology perhaps

hello! I have some questions because i really don’t know what to do after I graduate especially when you’re the first one in the family to go through this. im absolutely interested in going to college and get a degree in criminology,but I don’t know for how long,what the degree will get me...

#help #criminaljustice #college #criminology #high-school #career

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09 137 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#generalcounsel #lawyer #corporatelawyer #lawyers #corporate-lawyer #school #criminology #inhousecounsel #law-school #politicalscience #law #associate-lawyer

Andrea A.’s Avatar
Andrea A. Aug 24 69 views

What are ways to narrow down my career interest in Criminal Justice?

I'm a first generation college student and I am currently on my 3rd/last year at a community college. I am trying to create a plan to transfer to a university but I am not only having trouble choosing a specific major but my overall path. I have always had an interest in Criminal Justice but,...

#highereducation #criminaljustice #careerinterest #criminology #firstgenerationcollegestudent #seekingmentorship

K K.’s Avatar
K K. Jul 23 140 views

Are criminal justice classes similar to criminology?

I am interested in becoming a criminal intelligence analyst and currently, I am a sociology major. My university does not offer criminology as a major and so there are not many classes related to the subject. However, there are criminal justice classes. Would taking criminal justice classes be...

#university #criminology #major #crime-analysis #career #july20

Eva T.’s Avatar
Eva T. Jul 08 147 views

Professional jobs that don't involve spending all day on the computer

I'm a political science college grad with experience working in the courts system, legal support, and criminal justice policy. I've realized that I don't like spending all day on the computer, and most of the professional jobs that I've had involve a lot of solo computer work. This last...

#criminology #higher-education #law #investigations #teaching #criminal-justice

Nino K.’s Avatar
Nino K. Jun 08 107 views

Can I become a barrister/solicitor with criminology degree?

I studied Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law, then I went to university and started studying Criminology which I am not enjoying as much as I enjoyed studying law. my question here is if I should start studying law from year 1, which would mean that I have to restart and waste £18 000 or...

#lawyer #law #barrister #criminology #criminologydegree #lawdegree

Kimberly S.’s Avatar
Kimberly S. Apr 01 105 views

What jobs are available within a prison/jail with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

I’m currently working towards getting my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I would like to work in a prison as a correctional case manager. I’m not going to lie, I’m not really sure how much a correctional case manager gets paid. I’ve seen anywhere from 30k-60k here in LA, California. I’m...

#correctional #criminal-justice #criminology

Desirae G.’s Avatar
Desirae G. Feb 04 180 views

If you are in the process of majoring in criminology, what are some challenges that you have faced?

Im a senior in high school trying to become a criminal profiler. I will be the first one to graduate in my family!!😀 #criminal-justice #college...

#criminology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 27, 2019 146 views

Is criminal justice under Criminology?

so if i take criminology, is it also studying criminal justice? because i want to be a PRIVATE DETECTIVE 0_0 #criminal-justice...

#criminology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 27, 2019 112 views

Can I be a Private Detective With BS in Criminology course?

Can I be a Private Detective With BS in Criminology course? #criminology...

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. Aug 26, 2019 101 views

What skills are helpful to have for criminal justice/law enforcement? #justice

I am a hard working individual and love to help people. #criminal-justice #criminology...

#law

Viviana S.’s Avatar
Viviana S. Aug 05, 2019 200 views

What degree would be better forensic science, criminal justice or criminology?

I'm a student at community college looking to transfer soon and I'm undecided on which degree would be best if I wanna become a crime scene investigator and possibly FBI Agent in the future. Forensic studies at USF sound like a good match but St.Leo University has a Criminal Justice degree...

#forensics #fbi #college #criminology #fbi-agent #criminal-justice #forensic #law