Career Questions tagged Criminology

Makalah D.’s Avatar
Makalah D. Jan 17 68 views

What are the best internships for my major and minor?

I am an undergrad student studying psychology pre-law with a minor in criminology. I would love intern to in any of those fields I mentioned! It'll be an honor to get experience before going to graduate school and eventually into the real world. #psychology # #clinical-psychology #criminology...

#internships #student

Kendall T.’s Avatar
Kendall T. Jan 11 139 views

How to reach my goal of working in the BSU of the FBI?

I’m currently a psychology and forensic science (interdisciplinary studies) major at a university. I’m a sophomore right now but I really would love to work with the FBI in their Behavioral Science Unit. I’d love to interview criminals and such. How do I get to that point? #interviewing...

#psychology #fbi #interviews #criminology #behavior

Shakarri P.’s Avatar
Shakarri P. Dec 22, 2020 63 views

Getting my Bachelors in Criminology, need more information regarding my goal careers!

Hello! I am a 24yr old student currently attending Portland State in hopes that I can finish with my Bachelors in Criminology. I have a passion for true crime and study a dozen or more cases a day on my own. I also interview inmates in prison as a hobby and blog about it. (I used to have an...

#criminialjustice #criminology

Kellen T.’s Avatar
Kellen T. Nov 05, 2020 51 views

how do I get into the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I always wanted to be agent for the FBI so how do I get in? my family members say its easy but not so easy, they said I have to get my bachelors degree, accounting degree 2 or more years and Hard science I just wan to know if this is true....

#criminology

Wendy C.’s Avatar
Wendy C. Nov 02, 2020 83 views

What’s the hardest part about studying criminology?

I’m 17, I’m in high school. I want to study criminology but I don’t know if it’s the right path for me. #high-school...

#criminology

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 27, 2020 67 views

What is a day to day in the life for a police?

I want to kinda get a knowing of what a day is for a police or a police detective. I already love the actual meaning of the job and I would love to become an officer, but I want to know what a day to day is in the life for a police officer or a police detective. #criminology...

#career

Lucy M.’s Avatar
Lucy M. Oct 15, 2020 90 views

What kind of jobs are there for college students that are majoring in criminology and criminal justice?

I’m still in college and will be receiving my bachelors in criminology and criminal justice in 2022 but I’m looking for an entry level job to start getting some experience. Are there any for college students? #jobs #criminology #criminaljustice...

#collegestudent

Jenny G.’s Avatar
Jenny G. Oct 05, 2020 165 views

What do I do after graduating high school and want to work with crimes and figuring them out? Criminology perhaps

hello! I have some questions because i really don’t know what to do after I graduate especially when you’re the first one in the family to go through this. im absolutely interested in going to college and get a degree in criminology,but I don’t know for how long,what the degree will get me...

#help #career #high-school #criminaljustice #college #criminology

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09, 2020 169 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#lawyer #law #law-school #generalcounsel #corporatelawyer #inhousecounsel #criminology #school #associate-lawyer #lawyers #politicalscience #corporate-lawyer

Andrea A.’s Avatar
Andrea A. Aug 24, 2020 103 views

What are ways to narrow down my career interest in Criminal Justice?

I'm a first generation college student and I am currently on my 3rd/last year at a community college. I am trying to create a plan to transfer to a university but I am not only having trouble choosing a specific major but my overall path. I have always had an interest in Criminal Justice but,...

#careerinterest #highereducation #firstgenerationcollegestudent #seekingmentorship #criminaljustice #criminology

K K.’s Avatar
K K. Jul 23, 2020 209 views

Are criminal justice classes similar to criminology?

I am interested in becoming a criminal intelligence analyst and currently, I am a sociology major. My university does not offer criminology as a major and so there are not many classes related to the subject. However, there are criminal justice classes. Would taking criminal justice classes be...

#july20 #university #crime-analysis #career #major #criminology

Eva T.’s Avatar
Eva T. Jul 08, 2020 179 views

Professional jobs that don't involve spending all day on the computer

I'm a political science college grad with experience working in the courts system, legal support, and criminal justice policy. I've realized that I don't like spending all day on the computer, and most of the professional jobs that I've had involve a lot of solo computer work. This last...

#law #teaching #criminal-justice #investigations #higher-education #criminology

Nino K.’s Avatar
Nino K. Jun 08, 2020 180 views

Can I become a barrister/solicitor with criminology degree?

I studied Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law, then I went to university and started studying Criminology which I am not enjoying as much as I enjoyed studying law. my question here is if I should start studying law from year 1, which would mean that I have to restart and waste £18 000 or...

#lawyer #law #barrister #criminologydegree #lawdegree #criminology

Kimberly S.’s Avatar
Kimberly S. Apr 01, 2020 122 views

What jobs are available within a prison/jail with a Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

I’m currently working towards getting my Bachelors in Criminal Justice. I would like to work in a prison as a correctional case manager. I’m not going to lie, I’m not really sure how much a correctional case manager gets paid. I’ve seen anywhere from 30k-60k here in LA, California. I’m...

#criminal-justice #correctional #criminology

Desirae G.’s Avatar
Desirae G. Feb 04, 2020 210 views

If you are in the process of majoring in criminology, what are some challenges that you have faced?

Im a senior in high school trying to become a criminal profiler. I will be the first one to graduate in my family!!😀 #criminal-justice #college...

#criminology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 27, 2019 183 views

Is criminal justice under Criminology?

so if i take criminology, is it also studying criminal justice? because i want to be a PRIVATE DETECTIVE 0_0 #criminal-justice...

#criminology

Zakura A.’s Avatar
Zakura A. Dec 27, 2019 132 views

Can I be a Private Detective With BS in Criminology course?

Can I be a Private Detective With BS in Criminology course? #criminology...

Joshua L.’s Avatar
Joshua L. Aug 26, 2019 121 views