Career Questions tagged Forensics

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Mar 28 40 views

Basically i am an accountant try to apply jobs & please let me knowwhat is the toughest part of the jobs for me ?

Basically, I am an accountant trying to apply for jobs & please let me know what is the toughest part of the jobs for me?...

#forensics

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 74 views

will I need to become a police officer before I can become a forensic psychologist?

I've seen a few places that mention I might need to become a police officer to then advance to a forensic psychologist and I was wondering if that was accurate. #psychologist #psychology #forensics...

#police

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 68 views

what's the day-in-the-life of someone in forensics?

what would someone who is planning to go into forensics expect a day to be like. what skill will they use of the daily? #forensics #crime...

#psychology

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 58 views

how many years of college do you need to be a forensic psychologist?

I would like to go into the forensics, more specifically phycology, and I was curious as to how long I should expect to go to college for. #psychology...

#forensics

Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. Feb 25 77 views

What is the process to becoming a forensic pathologist like?

As another career choice that interests me I was wondering what the process to becoming a forensic pathologist is like. #forensics #forensicpathologist...

#science

ilianny M.’s Avatar
ilianny M. Feb 24 87 views

I want a career with genetic invovled and i need help finding narrowing down the list.

Hi my name is ilianny. i am a junior in high school in lynn Massachusetts. i always wanted to be a geneticist but i dont know what majors i have to take in order to purse that career. i also love forensics. i need help figuring out what colleges are good for this career and what maajors and...

#geneticist #forensics #career #bio #genetics #medicine

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Feb 11 110 views

what is forensic physcology like as a career

I am a high schooler and i have always been very interested in trying to find out why people do the things they do, which is how I became interested in phycology. I like watching interviews and trying to analyze peoples behaviors throughout the scenes. I was wondering what it would be like to...

#forensics #career-path #career #career-counseling #career-choice #careers #physcology

Makayla L.’s Avatar
Makayla L. Feb 11 141 views

How long does it take to become a Forensic Pathologist?

I am in 11th grade and I want to know more about this career....

#forensics

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 155 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

#pre-med #forensic-anthropology #college-majors #anthropology #college-advice #anthro-major #forensics #forensic-science #forensic #double-major #medical-examiner #college-advisors #university #college

Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Oct 19, 2020 75 views
Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Oct 19, 2020 61 views
Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. Nov 05, 2020 67 views

What can I do to become a forensic technician?

I am interested in becoming a forensic technician. I want to know what is the best schools or programs on what I want to do....

#forensics

skye B.’s Avatar
skye B. Nov 05, 2020 83 views

how can i become a FBI agent

like what would it take to become that #oncology #homicide-detective...

#forensics

hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 170 views
hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 55 views
Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 16, 2020 130 views

How do I get a job in forensics?

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and Spanish, and I don't know where to go, where to look, or how to get a job in forensics. I have been looking online a lot, but so far I have only found jobs for chemistry and psychology majors. Thank you #jobs #math #career #forensics #jobinforensics...

#spanish #forensicscience #physics #firstjob

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 15, 2020 176 views

Jobs in forensics

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and spanish. I'm trying to look for a job that is related to forensics, but so far the ones that I have found are for biology, chemistry, and psychology majors. Thank you #forensics #forensicscience #job #physics #math #spanish #...

#first-job

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Sep 22, 2020 361 views

Forensic Science and Communication

I am trying to finish college to become a type of forensic scientist (not sure which one yet), but I know I might have to testify in court as an expert witness. However, I have a speech impediment and sometimes I can't speak clearly when stressed or nervous. I just want to know if I can still...

#forensics #scientist #experts

Lanesa C.’s Avatar
Lanesa C. Jul 06, 2020 187 views

Currently pursuing a master’s degree in criminal justice, looking for a forensic psychology internship

So I am in my master’s degree program however, my undergraduate degree is in psychology. Psychology is the field where most of my experience is in. I wanted to know 1: will I be able to get a forensic psychology job even though my master’s degree is CJ?...

#forensics

Steven T.’s Avatar
Steven T. Jun 15, 2020 174 views

Best entry level position for a career in forensic biology?

Currently a junior working on a bachelors in forensic biology at CSU Sacramento. I am a veteran that is trying to get a career in forensics. #forensic #forensics #biology #criminal-justice...

#science

Danielle S.’s Avatar
Danielle S. May 19, 2020 232 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. #forensics #law-enforcement #forensic #criminal-justice #investigator #crime...

Bella P.’s Avatar
Bella P. May 01, 2020 207 views

What are some tips to help me with getting into college and what are the best majors when going into forensic engineering?

Love math Very musically talented, play violin and Viola for school orchestra and chamber groups Have a job Play soccer, track and alpine skiing for PHS Has lots of interests in forensic engineering Takes a high school basic forensic class #college #college #forensics...

#science

Elizabeth K.’s Avatar
Elizabeth K. Apr 17, 2020 213 views

Forensic Psychology

What was the path you took to become a forensic psychologist? Are there multiple pathways? - #forensic #forensics #psychology Thank...