Career Questions tagged Forensics

Cloris L.’s Avatar
Cloris L. Jun 27 103 views

What careers can you pursue if you want to study forensics?

I've always found mysteries and crime shows very interesting and want to study forensics but I don't know specific jobs that I can have with a forensics degree. forensic forensics...

criminal-justice

zaria U.’s Avatar
zaria U. Jun 24 62 views

How will I know which is the right one for me?

I'm in between wanting to become a forensic psychologist or anesthesiologist. forensics...

doctor

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 24 149 views

describe your job as a forensic psychiatrist.

I am a current ninth grader who has an interest in the forensic psychiatry field and would like to interview a forensic psychiatrist on his/hers/their work for a career blog assignment in my class. psychology...

forensics

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 25 127 views
Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28 111 views
Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28 106 views
Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Mar 28 117 views

Basically i am an accountant try to apply jobs & please let me knowwhat is the toughest part of the jobs for me ?

Basically, I am an accountant trying to apply for jobs & please let me know what is the toughest part of the jobs for me?...

forensics

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 155 views

will I need to become a police officer before I can become a forensic psychologist?

I've seen a few places that mention I might need to become a police officer to then advance to a forensic psychologist and I was wondering if that was accurate. psychologist psychology forensics...

police

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 178 views

what's the day-in-the-life of someone in forensics?

what would someone who is planning to go into forensics expect a day to be like. what skill will they use of the daily? forensics crime...

psychology

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04 130 views

how many years of college do you need to be a forensic psychologist?

I would like to go into the forensics, more specifically phycology, and I was curious as to how long I should expect to go to college for. psychology...

forensics

Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. Feb 25 251 views

What is the process to becoming a forensic pathologist like?

As another career choice that interests me I was wondering what the process to becoming a forensic pathologist is like. forensics forensicpathologist...

science

ilianny M.’s Avatar
ilianny M. Feb 24 222 views

I want a career with genetic invovled and i need help finding narrowing down the list.

Hi my name is ilianny. i am a junior in high school in lynn Massachusetts. i always wanted to be a geneticist but i dont know what majors i have to take in order to purse that career. i also love forensics. i need help figuring out what colleges are good for this career and what maajors and...

medicine career forensics bio genetics geneticist

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Feb 11 183 views

what is forensic physcology like as a career

I am a high schooler and i have always been very interested in trying to find out why people do the things they do, which is how I became interested in phycology. I like watching interviews and trying to analyze peoples behaviors throughout the scenes. I was wondering what it would be like to...

careers career-path career-counseling physcology forensics career-choice career

Makayla L.’s Avatar
Makayla L. Feb 11 392 views

How long does it take to become a Forensic Pathologist?

I am in 11th grade and I want to know more about this career....

forensics

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 299 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

medical-examiner forensic-science college-advice college-advisors double-major college-majors forensics pre-med college forensic-anthropology university anthro-major anthropology forensic

Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. Nov 05, 2020 133 views

What can I do to become a forensic technician?

I am interested in becoming a forensic technician. I want to know what is the best schools or programs on what I want to do....

forensics

skye B.’s Avatar
skye B. Nov 05, 2020 146 views

how can i become a FBI agent

like what would it take to become that oncology homicide-detective...

forensics

hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 437 views