Career Questions tagged Forensics

Bridgette D.’s Avatar
Bridgette D. Jan 12 141 views

How many accumulated years is it to become a licensed and board certified pathologist?

Hello! I'm trying to figure out a few different career paths to look into, but I'm starting out to see the ones I have chosen, and what is required with them, Meaning years of college, training, as an assistant, etc, and how the people who work in those jobs feel about them. I do have multiple...

Stephanie A.’s Avatar
Stephanie A. Nov 30, 2021 176 views

Forensics internship

Looking for internships in Forensic psychology #forensic #forensics #psychology #criminal-justice

Chase M.’s Avatar
Chase M. Nov 22, 2021 145 views

Iv always wondered, is there a special unit for blood spatter, or is that just with the CSI field.

This field has always interested me because i'v watched crime shows and also its something that I wouldn't mind to get into once i graduate from high school. #Criminal Justice # Blood Spatter #Forensics

Cloris L.’s Avatar
Cloris L. Jun 27, 2021 220 views

What careers can you pursue if you want to study forensics?

I've always found mysteries and crime shows very interesting and want to study forensics but I don't know specific jobs that I can have with a forensics degree. #forensic #forensics #criminal-justice

zaria U.’s Avatar
zaria U. Jun 24, 2021 143 views

How will I know which is the right one for me?

I'm in between wanting to become a forensic psychologist or anesthesiologist. #forensics #doctor

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 137 views

What was the most unexpected or best experiences you've had as a forensic scientist?

Hi! I'm looking for a forensic scientist to interview for a career blog assignment.

#science #scientist #forensics

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 209 views

What made you want to become a forensic scientist and what kind?

#science #scientist #forensics

Eunice Y.’s Avatar
Eunice Y. May 28, 2021 245 views

What does an average day as a forensic scientist look like?

#science #scientist #forensics

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 25, 2021 330 views

what's your schedule like being a forensic psychiatrist? Is it busy and difficult?

hi, i'm alisen, a rising sophomore who needs a forensic psychiatrist to interview for a career blog project. #forensics #psychology #psych #criminal-justice

Alisen N.’s Avatar
Alisen N. May 24, 2021 433 views

What do you do a forensic psychologist?

I am a current ninth grader who has an interest in the forensic psychiatry field and would like to interview a forensic psychiatrist on his/hers/their work for a career blog assignment in my class. #psychology #forensics #mental-health #psych #criminal-justice

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Mar 28, 2021 200 views

Basically i am an accountant try to apply jobs & please let me knowwhat is the toughest part of the jobs for me ?

Basically, I am an accountant trying to apply for jobs & please let me know what is the toughest part of the jobs for me? #forensics

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04, 2021 245 views

will I need to become a police officer before I can become a forensic psychologist?

I've seen a few places that mention I might need to become a police officer to then advance to a forensic psychologist and I was wondering if that was accurate. #psychologist #psychology #forensics #police

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04, 2021 273 views

what's the day-in-the-life of someone in forensics?

what would someone who is planning to go into forensics expect a day to be like. what skill will they use of the daily? #forensics #crime #psychology

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Mar 04, 2021 207 views

how many years of college do you need to be a forensic psychologist?

I would like to go into the forensics, more specifically phycology, and I was curious as to how long I should expect to go to college for. #psychology #forensics

Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. Feb 25, 2021 382 views

What is the process to becoming a forensic pathologist like?

As another career choice that interests me I was wondering what the process to becoming a forensic pathologist is like.
#forensics #forensicpathologist #science

ilianny M.’s Avatar
ilianny M. Feb 24, 2021 317 views

I want a career with genetic invovled and i need help finding narrowing down the list.

Hi my name is ilianny. i am a junior in high school in lynn Massachusetts. i always wanted to be a geneticist but i dont know what majors i have to take in order to purse that career. i also love forensics. i need help figuring out what colleges are good for this career and what maajors and...

Makayla L.’s Avatar
Makayla L. Feb 11, 2021 527 views

How long does it take to become a Forensic Pathologist?

I am in 11th grade and I want to know more about this career. #forensics

Madison M.’s Avatar
Madison M. Feb 11, 2021 299 views

what is forensic physcology like as a career

I am a high schooler and i have always been very interested in trying to find out why people do the things they do, which is how I became interested in phycology. I like watching interviews and trying to analyze peoples behaviors throughout the scenes. I was wondering what it would be like to...

Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 438 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. Nov 05, 2020 196 views

What can I do to become a forensic technician?

I am interested in becoming a forensic technician. I want to know what is the best schools or programs on what I want to do. #forensics

skye B.’s Avatar
skye B. Nov 05, 2020 222 views

how can i become a FBI agent

like what would it take to become that #oncology #homicide-detective #forensics

hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 830 views

What is a typical day like for you at CSI?

do you always clean scenes? #CSI #forensics #criminal-investigation #criminal-justice