Career Questions tagged Forensics

Alexandra K.’s Avatar
Alexandra K. Jan 16 26 views
Hannah S.’s Avatar
Hannah S. Dec 10, 2020 78 views

What is a good second major to complete with Forensic Anthropology?

I plan on completing a BS in Anthropology, MS in Forensic Anthropology, and continuing on to complete a PhD in Anthropology at BU. What would be a good complementary second major for my undergrad degree to broaden my career choices? I would like to keep my options open in case I decide to...

#college #forensic #forensic-anthropology #forensics #forensic-science #anthro-major #college-advisors #university #college-majors #double-major #college-advice #medical-examiner #pre-med #anthropology

Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Oct 19, 2020 55 views
Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Oct 19, 2020 46 views
Ariana M.’s Avatar
Ariana M. Nov 05, 2020 38 views

What can I do to become a forensic technician?

I am interested in becoming a forensic technician. I want to know what is the best schools or programs on what I want to do....

#forensics

skye B.’s Avatar
skye B. Nov 05, 2020 55 views

how can i become a FBI agent

like what would it take to become that #oncology #homicide-detective...

#forensics

Grant C.’s Avatar
Grant C. Oct 19, 2020 43 views
hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 81 views
hailey A.’s Avatar
hailey A. Oct 19, 2020 38 views
Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 16, 2020 95 views

How do I get a job in forensics?

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and Spanish, and I don't know where to go, where to look, or how to get a job in forensics. I have been looking online a lot, but so far I have only found jobs for chemistry and psychology majors. Thank you #jobs #math #career #forensics #jobinforensics...

#forensicscience #physics #spanish #firstjob

Evelynn E.’s Avatar
Evelynn E. Oct 15, 2020 137 views

Jobs in forensics

I'm a physics major with a minor in math and spanish. I'm trying to look for a job that is related to forensics, but so far the ones that I have found are for biology, chemistry, and psychology majors. Thank you #forensics #forensicscience #job #physics #math #spanish #...

#first-job

Annabeth R.’s Avatar
Annabeth R. Sep 22, 2020 215 views

Forensic Science and Communication

I am trying to finish college to become a type of forensic scientist (not sure which one yet), but I know I might have to testify in court as an expert witness. However, I have a speech impediment and sometimes I can't speak clearly when stressed or nervous. I just want to know if I can still...

#experts #forensics #scientist

Lanesa C.’s Avatar
Lanesa C. Jul 06, 2020 140 views

Currently pursuing a master’s degree in criminal justice, looking for a forensic psychology internship

So I am in my master’s degree program however, my undergraduate degree is in psychology. Psychology is the field where most of my experience is in. I wanted to know 1: will I be able to get a forensic psychology job even though my master’s degree is CJ?...

#forensics

Steven T.’s Avatar
Steven T. Jun 15, 2020 148 views

Best entry level position for a career in forensic biology?

Currently a junior working on a bachelors in forensic biology at CSU Sacramento. I am a veteran that is trying to get a career in forensics. #forensic #forensics #biology #criminal-justice...

#science

Danielle S.’s Avatar
Danielle S. May 19, 2020 161 views

How do I get my foot in the door to become a crime scene investigator, or a forensic evidence technician?

36 year old female going back to school so I can be a crime scene investigators, or anything dealing with forensics. #forensics #law-enforcement #forensic #criminal-justice #investigator #crime...

Bella P.’s Avatar
Bella P. May 01, 2020 178 views

What are some tips to help me with getting into college and what are the best majors when going into forensic engineering?

Love math Very musically talented, play violin and Viola for school orchestra and chamber groups Have a job Play soccer, track and alpine skiing for PHS Has lots of interests in forensic engineering Takes a high school basic forensic class #college #college #forensics...

#science

Elizabeth K.’s Avatar
Elizabeth K. Apr 17, 2020 142 views

Forensic Psychology

What was the path you took to become a forensic psychologist? Are there multiple pathways? - #forensic #forensics #psychology Thank...

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. Apr 02, 2020 402 views
Deisy G.’s Avatar
Deisy G. Mar 25, 2020 175 views

What career paths can I take in forensic psychology? What is the career growth? Annual salary? Any advice?

Psychology has been one of my main passions when it comes to learning and reading and I hope major in it. However, I want to be able to know more about the life of a Forensic Psychologist and all that comes with it from someone who has first hand experience. #forensics #psychology...

#career #forensic-psychology

Alexis D.’s Avatar
Alexis D. Feb 28, 2020 188 views

Does anyone know of any Forensic Science related internships for high schoolers near the Bay Area?

I've been interested in Forensic Science for a few years now and as a sophomore, I finally am trying to start seeing if I can actually do it or really want to. I've been looking online but it's hard to find good places that work with high schoolers, so any help is appreciated. #forensic...

#forensics #science #bayarea #internship

Kayla G.’s Avatar
Kayla G. Feb 04, 2020 150 views
Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25, 2019 183 views

What is it like being a Forensic Pathologist?

Just a girl trying to strive in life. Although I don't have much information on what it take and what its like to become a Forensic Pathologist #forensics #forensic #law-enforcement...

#science

Sophia C.’s Avatar
Sophia C. Oct 25, 2019 156 views

What type of schooling is required to become a Forensic Pathologist

I strive to become a better person and better student. Im involved in Marching band and love studying human anatomy. #forensics #forensic #science...

#medicine