Career Questions tagged Chemistry

Chemistry plays a significant role in understanding diseases and their remedies. Popular careers for a chemist involve pharmaceutical sales, food and flavor chemist, water quality chemist, and many more. Please...

Bridgette D.’s Avatar
Bridgette D. Jan 12 22 views

How many accumulated years is it to become a licensed and board certified pathologist?

Hello! I'm trying to figure out a few different career paths to look into, but I'm starting out to see the ones I have chosen, and what is required with them, Meaning years of college, training, as an assistant, etc, and how the people who work in those jobs feel about them. I do have multiple...

forensic chemistry forensics forensic-science

Baikal M.’s Avatar
Baikal M. Dec 28, 2021 101 views

What are some careers related to chemistry? Are they all related to medicine?

Whenever I've researched careers related to chemistry, everything that comes up seems to be about creating drugs for medicinal purposes. Are they the only chemistry-related career paths? chemistry...

career

Toni G.’s Avatar
Toni G. Sep 12, 2021 164 views

what job can i obtain with pob chemistry and biology

i am young and open to try knew things as a student biology pob chemistry science...

research

Gudani M.’s Avatar
Gudani M. Aug 22, 2021 194 views

How can I find a part time job? I'm a student in BSC(physics and Chemistry)

I am a hardworking student who want to be independent in life women's must rise physics chem chemistry STEM...

science

Abbey B.’s Avatar
Abbey B. Nov 01, 2021 120 views

What career would you suggest for me?

I am a senior in high school in the US. I'm really into chemistry, art, and philosophy. It's been it's been really hard for me to make a decision on this. chemistry...

art

Jiale K.’s Avatar
Jiale K. Oct 05, 2021 155 views

What are some careers related to chemistry?

I am a senior in high school that is currently taking chemistry so I wanted to see what options there are for careers involving chemistry....

chemistry

Joyce R.’s Avatar
Joyce R. Oct 02, 2021 171 views

How can I become a Cosmetic Chemist with a BS in Chemical Engineering?

Hello, my planned approach to this is to take a masters degree after my bachelor's and I'm thinking of either doing a MS in Cosmetic Science or a MS in Pharmaceutics with a specialization in Cosmetic Science. Any other recommended master degrees or methods in achieving this role in the cosmetic...

engineering chemical-engineering chemistry cosmetics masters

siyanda K.’s Avatar
siyanda K. Aug 22, 2021 116 views

How can I find a part time Jobs in Johannesburg?

I am a third year student at the university of Johannesburg studying toward BSc in chemistry and...

Lailah P.’s Avatar
Lailah P. Aug 05, 2021 163 views
Jillie M.’s Avatar
Jillie M. Jul 30, 2021 172 views

Career choices for chemistry

I am a high school senior and did the Johnson O'Connor assessments for careers. My results show that I should do something in chemistry or biology, preferably a job where I work more independently and that requires advanced education beyond a bachelor's. I do love chemistry/bio and have done...

college chemistry biology

Theresa L.’s Avatar
Theresa L. May 26, 2021 119 views
Lola H.’s Avatar
Lola H. Jun 11, 2021 110 views

What should I pursue in post-secondary?

I am artistic and empathetic. I enjoy acting and science. art...

chemistry

tracy L.’s Avatar
tracy L. Mar 19, 2021 179 views
Anirudh P.’s Avatar
Anirudh P. Mar 04, 2021 485 views

What is required for Electronics Engineering

It’s required to have a bachelor’s degree for college degree scholarship to learn how to repair electronic devices. scholarships engineering...

chemistry

Mike F.’s Avatar
Mike F. Mar 04, 2021 176 views

What makes silver fulminate so explosive?

I've seen those little "bang snap" things that you throw on the ground to make a bang sound, but was wondering why the silver fulminate is so reactive. I also watched an episode of breaking bad where the main character threw a large chunk of it at the floor and the entire room exploded. Is...

chemistry

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. Mar 04, 2021 193 views

Should I take Honors Organic Chemistry and AP Chemistry together?

I will be going into 11th grade next year, and I'm interested in going into Pre-Med. Here is my schedule for next year: Hon. Pre-Calc w/ Trig AP US History AP English 3 Hon. French IV AP Chemistry String Orchestra (Gym) I have space for 1 elective, so I was wondering if it would be better to...

organic-chemistry chemistry high-school-student sophomore courses honors ap

Maya M.’s Avatar
Maya M. Feb 24, 2021 491 views

AP Chem or Ap Bio? Elective?

It is around the time of the year again where I have to pick my courses for next year and I am stumped. I want to be a doctor, so I have been focusing on classes to take to help me in the future. I love both biology and chemistry (I got A's for Bio freshman year and an A so far for Chemistry)....

chemistry health pre-med doctor medicine biology

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Feb 17, 2021 763 views

What does it take to become a Scientist?

This is another kind of career I'd like to study one day. If I want to become a Scientist for my future, what do I need to learn? Like what degree do I need? Or where could be a perfect college? Because I'm planning to learn about some Chemistry, Anatomy, and mostly Technology Science. science...

chemistry career technology anatomy

Amparo C.’s Avatar
Amparo C. Nov 05, 2020 182 views

I am a junior and I have known that I want to be a chemist but I am not sure what subfield of chemistry I would like to study and base my career on. What are some subfields in chemistry I could consider based on my interests?

In school I am in a pre calculus class which I am taking as a dual credit class that I quite frankly enjoy and understand. I am also in a chemistry class that I enjoy and understand as well. I love doing labs and experiments. I also enjoy observing marine life. One hobby that I have is...

chemistry

Bradley P.’s Avatar
Bradley P. Nov 05, 2020 285 views

What do Chemist do?

chemistry science When you go into the Chemist occupation, what do the chemist do in their...

salma I.’s Avatar
salma I. Aug 28, 2020 287 views
Claudia G.’s Avatar
Claudia G. Jul 30, 2020 292 views

How do I know that majoring in Chemistry is right for me?

When I was a sophomore I took chemistry and I actually really liked it. Now going into my last year of high school I’m taking AP Chemistry and I hope it gives me an idea if Chemistry is the right fit for me. Learning about what chemistry is made me wonder so much about how so many things we...

chemistry career-counseling majors july20