Career Questions tagged Historian

dantavia T.’s Avatar
dantavia T. Aug 24, 2020 96 views
Caleb N.’s Avatar
Caleb N. Jan 09, 2017 470 views

What are some of the options for an undergrad with a BA in History?

I'll be graduating soon and there seems to be no real life options for someone with a BA in History except to press on towards a MA in History. I need a job and want one in this field. #history #historian #historical-research #biblical-history...

#historical-writing

Lauren R.’s Avatar
Lauren R. May 28, 2016 538 views

What is it actually like to get a degree in art history?

I've heard a lot of things about majoring in art history. Some say that people go on to fulfilling careers but some say that, because the job market is so competitive, most people are forced to work in jobs that have nothing to do with art history. Or go without a job altogether... What is the...

#historian #curator #art #conservator

Elysia Brookelyn M.’s Avatar
Elysia Brookelyn M. May 12, 2016 504 views

What is the possibility of getting a good job abroad if you have a Creative Writing degree?

I am an incoming freshman and wanted to major in creative writing and plan to teach in Europe. In Ireland to be specific. #teaching #teacher #professor #english #literature #historian #education-counselor...

#authors

rondell W.’s Avatar
rondell W. Mar 02, 2016 670 views

What Career path combines a love for history , exploring the world and question the reason why thing happen.

I am a creative free spirit who love to learn and to teach what I learn in a creative expressive way. I love to explore the unknown , I am a very humble student who want to learn everything life can offer . I love asking question that involve why thing happen the way the happen and push that...

#historian

Antonio M.’s Avatar
Antonio M. Mar 23, 2015 801 views

What advice do you have for someone who wants to be a historian in aviation? Is this even a possible career?

I love aviation and I love the history behind many of the planes. I was just fascinated by the history and the stories behind airplanes. More specifically military planes during World War 2 #aviation #military #history #historian...

#planes

Jazzmin P.’s Avatar
Jazzmin P. Mar 18, 2015 794 views

What steps would I have to take to become a historian?

Hi! I am a senior in high school and I have been wondering about different careers that I can potentially have as a history major, and being a historian is one I am very interested in. #history...

#historian

Tom S.’s Avatar
Tom S. Apr 22, 2014 3816 views

What does a historian do on an average day at work?

I'm a high school student who really enjoys history especially US history. I would be interested in a career that has to do with history but I'm not sure what there is. Thanks for anyone's responses. #career #history...

#historian

TdavidsonNFTEAM .’s Avatar
TdavidsonNFTEAM . Jan 20, 2012 1865 views

How do you prepare to become a historian

I'm Terriq Davidson and in 11th grade and I'm interested in being a historian. I love history mainly WW2 history. Any answers are appreciated thanks. #social #history #studies...

#historian