Career Questions tagged Authors

Abby F.’s Avatar
Abby F. Sep 17 71 views

Are there any writing tips for young authors?

I’m currently writing a book, and am looking toward publishing in the future. Is there anything I can do to make sure my writing it at it’s best? #writing #authors...

#publishing

Sharon P.’s Avatar
Sharon P. Sep 06 67 views

How do you find your niche in writing

I am currently working on improving my writing skills, but having a challenge defining my niche, would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on how. Thanks #writers #authors...

#career

Surayyah S.’s Avatar
Surayyah S. May 25, 2016 756 views

Creative Writing

Does anyone know of any good colleges that have acclaimed/really good creative writing programs? I'm an aspiring writer, and I'd love to know! Thanks! :D #writing #english #colleges #creative...

#authors

Elysia Brookelyn M.’s Avatar
Elysia Brookelyn M. May 12, 2016 485 views

What is the possibility of getting a good job abroad if you have a Creative Writing degree?

I am an incoming freshman and wanted to major in creative writing and plan to teach in Europe. In Ireland to be specific. #teaching #teacher #professor #english #literature #historian #education-counselor...

#authors