Career Questions tagged Creative

Ilan S.’s Avatar
Ilan S. May 11 63 views

Speech Therapist, English Teacher, Language Lover, Musician Looking For Creative Work

I am a speech-language pathologist in a school setting. I have long term experience with teaching, as well as playing and writing music, and I have a passion for studying foreign languages. Where to I begin to explore careers that make use of a number of these skills and interests rather than...

Colin L.’s Avatar
Colin L. Mar 25 94 views

In what ways can I use art to impact the world?

I have the skills and techniques for it, but I don't really have a purpose for them.

Zariah S.’s Avatar
Zariah S. Dec 14, 2021 181 views

What is it like being in culinary arts or a chef in general?

#creative #cooking #culinary-arts #culinary #chef
I asked this because I want to hear you guys experiences. I believe it's creative, fun and learning experience

jeremiah M.’s Avatar
jeremiah M. Jul 27, 2021 204 views

What can I do to get better at drawing

my name is jeremiah and I want to get better at drawing #art #creative #artist #art

kyona W.’s Avatar
kyona W. Jul 27, 2021 396 views

what I need to do to be a artist

am in high school and I love art I think I can helping people when they is sick is right for me #art #artist #singing #creative #fine-art

Isabel F.’s Avatar
Isabel F. Jun 15, 2021 218 views
Jada J.’s Avatar
Jada J. Jun 08, 2021 165 views

Creative ways to advertise content for artists ?

I’m an aspiring artist and want to find ways to make my art marketable (sell )and I want to know what are good ways to go about advertising for artist ? #creative #college #artist

Xochitl G.’s Avatar
Xochitl G. May 13, 2021 268 views

What kind of art skills are required to enter a good art college?

I’m a senior in high school. I’m graduating on June 4th 2021. I Love to draw a animate but I’m not sure if I’m good enough. #art #artist #creative

Diana I.’s Avatar
Diana I. Apr 15, 2021 151 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18, 2021 247 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 176 views

To all YouTubers, what did you think about to start your YouTube channel? If there is some advice, please tell me.

Well hello! I'm Ms. Spatzer at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!

#YouTube #creative

Grace C.’s Avatar
Grace C. Dec 10, 2020 563 views

When can I "hang up the towel" at a well-paying job and pursue my real passion?

Context: I am a senior in college tracking towards a full-time offer from a well-established investment firm after graduation. While I am excited, grateful, and feel relatively prepared (business major for the past four years and have interned in finance) lately I've been feeling the pressure...

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 11, 2020 321 views

Can I spice things up graphically on my resume to make it easier to grasp the concepts?

Or should I stick to text-only? Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park [42:20] This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In...

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. Nov 09, 2020 192 views

What careers are there in the field of robotics

I like music, drawing , and reading . I Am a creative thinker and hard worker and I want to build animatronics and maybe design them .#animatronics #design #creative

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 03, 2020 292 views

Is it okay to be more artistic/creative with your resume if you're applying for a more creative job?

Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park [39:48] This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was resume...

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18, 2020 490 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

Shubham K.’s Avatar
Shubham K. May 06, 2020 362 views

What is CarrerVillage. org

I am enthusiastic, hardworking, #creative , deep thinker.

cerenna H.’s Avatar
cerenna H. Dec 06, 2019 286 views
Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Nov 16, 2019 318 views

How can I get better at making a concept art for games portfolio?

So I want to strengthen the amount of concept art in my portfolio. What is the best way to do this? #video-game-design

#creative #artist #art #conceptart

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 411 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative #fine-art

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16, 2019 270 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life #creative