Career Questions tagged Creative

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 03 64 views

Is it okay to be more artistic/creative with your resume if you're applying for a more creative job?

Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park [39:48] This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was resume...

#resume-building #resume #job-applications #creative

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Nov 11 82 views

Can I spice things up graphically on my resume to make it easier to grasp the concepts?

Or should I stick to text-only? Office Hours #1: Resume Writing with Judy Park [42:20] This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In...

#resume-writing #resume #creative

Ashley M.’s Avatar
Ashley M. Nov 09 32 views

What careers are there in the field of robotics

I like music, drawing , and reading . I Am a creative thinker and hard worker and I want to build animatronics and maybe design them .#animatronics #design...

#creative

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 18 202 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#career #english #writing #high-school #business #career-counseling #media #traveling #creative

Shubham K.’s Avatar
Shubham K. May 06 139 views

What is CarrerVillage. org

I am enthusiastic, hardworking, #creative , deep...

cerenna H.’s Avatar
cerenna H. Dec 06, 2019 117 views

what can I do here?

I drawing and sew...

#creative

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Nov 16, 2019 123 views

How can I get better at making a concept art for games portfolio?

So I want to strengthen the amount of concept art in my portfolio. What is the best way to do this? #video-game-design #creative #artist #art...

#conceptart

Ahna F.’s Avatar
Ahna F. Nov 14, 2019 174 views

What are careers involving art?

I love learning, talking, and making art. #artist #art #creative...

#fine-art

David J.’s Avatar
David J. Sep 16, 2019 125 views

what could i do for creative job

i love to create new thing and build things #engineering #life...

#creative

Carylle T.’s Avatar
Carylle T. Sep 01, 2019 251 views
Kevin H.’s Avatar
Kevin H. Jan 16, 2019 230 views

Is collage the right place for an artist?

I'm still on the fence about going to collage or getting a job straight out of high school. I feel like i might already posses the skills necessary to get a job. #job #college #artist #art #creative...

#career

Valeria S.’s Avatar
Valeria S. Aug 27, 2018 378 views

Is Graphic Design a good career choice?

I keep getting different opinions on it, and I would like to know more. #graphic #graphic-design #logo-design...

#creative

Sophie S.’s Avatar
Sophie S. Aug 18, 2018 214 views

What would be a good way to start a product?

I recently started 8th grade, i'm also in VIL stem camp and i want to do more with my project. But i'm not sure how to? Or what would be the best way?...

#creative

Madeline K.’s Avatar
Madeline K. Aug 17, 2018 214 views
lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 448 views

What advice would you give a student that is majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts with the goal of being an Industrial Designer?

I have a passion for innovation. I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering with a minor in Studio Arts. I am combining the two because it is my goal to be an Industrial Designer. Mechanical Engineering is teaching me how and why things work the way they do. Studio Arts is my creative outlet and...

#innovation #design #industrialdesign #mechanical-engineer #industrial #creative #patent #product #problemsolving #customer #engineer #patents #products #industrialdesigner #art #invention

Jerome M.’s Avatar
Jerome M. Jul 09, 2018 425 views

How do I become a freelance graphic designer?

-How to promote my name? #art, #creative Expression, and #advertisement #graphic-design...

#freelance

lakeya C.’s Avatar
lakeya C. Jul 09, 2018 496 views

Is it better to sell your invention idea(s) to a company or raise money to patent it yourself?

I have a lot of invention ideas and I am not sure how to get help. There are a lot of website that say they help people who have invention ideas but I am afraid they will steal my ideas and I will not have any legal ownership of them. #help #innovation #mechanical #mechanicalengineering...

#design #technology #tech #ideas #future #inventor #problem #industrialdesign #engineering #science #ownership #legal #money #creative #patent #product #architect #solving #customer #products #art #company

Mary L.’s Avatar
Mary L. Jun 27, 2018 234 views

How hard will it be becoming a artist

I want to know how long will it be becoming a artist because I really want to become one of them and how long it be to get a college decree to becoming an artist or a great craft of making a lot of thing just using my head. :D #artist...

#creative

Mary L.’s Avatar
Mary L. Jun 27, 2018 248 views

How hard will it be becoming a artist and how long will it be

I want to know how long will it be becoming a artist because I really want to become one of them and how long it be to get a college decree to becoming an artist or a great craft of making a lot of thing just using my head. thank you for reading my message hope you will replay bye. :D #artist...

#creative

Keila F.’s Avatar
Keila F. Jan 04, 2018 477 views
Mary R.’s Avatar
Mary R. Jan 22, 2018 393 views

What advice do you have for writers who do not have writing as their full-time job?

I have always loved books and stories, and writing is one of the biggest things that I want to "do" in my life. However, I know that it is not practical to assume that as soon as I graduate college, I will publish a best-selling novel and be set for life. I am definitely prepared to get a...

#priorities #day-job #writing #creative