Career Questions tagged Comics

Zachariah B.’s Avatar
Zachariah B. Apr 23, 2018 246 views

If I want to sell my product, should I wait for my schooling to finish to try to start?

I want to sell comics, but I have to wait to get set up first. I'm going to college to be an entrepreneur, but I want to know if it's a better idea to wait until I finish schooling. Or, is it a better idea for me to get some sort of experience as a potential entrepreneur first. #entrepreneur...

#comics #college-bound

Aurora O.’s Avatar
Aurora O. Mar 24, 2018 222 views

What does it take to get in the comics industry?

Is there something more to being a successful graphic novelist than just artistic ability? Do I need connections, knowing the right people? #comics...

#graphic-novels

camilo S.’s Avatar
camilo S. May 31, 2016 737 views

Do you need to study the human body to draw better comics o manga?

because i am confused about, how to begin in the art of the comic #management #art...

#comics

Darray  H.’s Avatar
Darray H. May 26, 2016 527 views

how does art benefits the not so average artist ?

I love to do art! I'm very good, but I just don't want to waste my time investing my time into something that I feel could benefit for me in the highest way possible, when it seems as if I've done so much but only moved one step. #art #illustrator #comics #drafting #drawing-skills...

#visual

Jay F.’s Avatar
Jay F. May 25, 2016 399 views

How do I get into the comics industry?

I'm interested in making comics for living (or at least part-time), and I was wondering if there are any recommended college programs geared towards prepping someone for comic-making #artist...

#comics

camilo S.’s Avatar
camilo S. May 19, 2016 457 views

are there manga artists who are not Japanese

i want to know this information to have a better idea on the likelihood of being a manga artist #artist #comics...

#manga

camilo S.’s Avatar
camilo S. May 17, 2016 521 views

How should I try to break into the comic book industry?

I am making my own art portfolio but I feel like that is a dime a dozen and that lots of people do that - what can I do to stand out? #comics...

#comic-books

camilo S.’s Avatar
camilo S. May 04, 2016 757 views

How should I try and break into Japan's manga industry?

I want to be a manga artist but other than drawing and learning Japanese, I am not sure what specific steps to take... Should I look for a specific school, try and make industry contacts, maybe start in the comics for the US? #comics #japanese...

#manga

Victor V.’s Avatar
Victor V. Dec 03, 2014 1219 views

I want to be an anime artist, make comic books, tv show and video games but I dont where to start or what college to go to.

I'm in 11 grade and I'n hoping to work for Funimation when I finish school. I draw my own anime characters and also write story line for them. I am a naturally born artist, I enjoy drawing and teaching my self new techniques daily. #art #comics #anime...

#game-art