Career Questions tagged Artists

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 159 views
Kamren D.’s Avatar
Kamren D. Nov 05, 2020 166 views

What do you have to do to become a comic book artist

Hello I am in 9th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future careers. A career I've always wanted to follow for a long time is to become a comic book artist. Ever since I was little I've always loved and appreciated super hero movies and tv shows with also the comic books that they...

artist marvel dc art artists comics

Kayley S.’s Avatar
Kayley S. Oct 27, 2020 155 views

What is the best program to learn how to draw digitally?

I want to be a concept artist/illustrator, and I have little digital art skills. I want to use Procreate, since I've used it before and it's the most accessible for me. But I was wondering if programs like Photoshop and Clip Studio Paint are better. art artist art-education the-arts...

arts digital-art painting concept-artist illustrator artists

Cambria R.’s Avatar
Cambria R. Nov 30, 2017 518 views

What does it take to become an artist?

I really like drawing and I'm really good at it too. artist artists art...

drawing-skills

kevin D.’s Avatar
kevin D. May 14, 2016 815 views

Does a knack of painting provide me with any potential job opportunities.

I love art and want to make painting my profession. artists art painting fine-art college...

career

Erik W.’s Avatar
Erik W. Feb 15, 2017 438 views

Where can i start to become a musician?

I want to know where to start so I can become a musician artists...

musicians

Jill C.’s Avatar
Jill C. Jan 17, 2017 1019 views

About architure

Well is it true that the math and other units of architecture is really hard??? What type of math there is? Will there be a lot of making model structure? Will there be a lot of reports? I really wanted to take up architecture but the math scares me ,makes me think to just change career choice....

architectural-design mathematics teachers interior-architecture mathematics-education arti architecture artists

Olivia  D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. May 24, 2016 653 views

What are the best movies to watch to learn about the work force?

Hi! I'm Olivia. I just graduated from high school. I'm asking this because I really have no idea what I'm going to major in once I'm in college. I'm not saying that one film will magically put the answer in front of me, but I'm curious as to what will wait for me after college. Also, I know I...

medicine educator military artists

Collette G.’s Avatar
Collette G. May 18, 2016 616 views

Do you have to go to an artsy school to end up in an artsy profession?

I'm going to a Jesuit, education-focused school for my education, but I got into a very exclusive Design program. I want to work at a major animation company (Disney, Pixar, Laika, etc.). Will this allow enough of an education to have a baseline skillset for such a competitive industry?...

animators animation artists

Jesus  L.’s Avatar
Jesus L. Feb 25, 2015 1563 views

Is it possible to learn how to draw electronically to become a graphic designer?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I am not really good at drawing. I always admired the people who could draw really cool things either on paper or on the computer. I am going to take art classes to maybe learn how to draw, but Is it possible for me to be able to be a graphic designer without...

graphic-design computer-art web-design digital-art artists game-art graphic-designer

Rick Y.’s Avatar
Rick Y. Dec 12, 2014 914 views

Fashion desginer

I am currently in community college. The first step i have taken to achieve my fashion dream is take introduction to drawing. Now i want to hear what i have to do or what classes i have to take to be accepted into a fashion school. I also want to take part in art shows like this...

graphic-design fashion artists fashion-photography

Erika C.’s Avatar
Erika C. Dec 05, 2014 1346 views

Would being bilingual help in the artist management career?

I am a junior at BCCS interested in a career of artist management and I also know Spanish and want to study Spanish as a second language in college and I would like to know if it would be beneficial to a career in managing artist. business management music artists...

artist-management