Career Questions tagged History

Jada G.’s Avatar
Jada G. Aug 07 145 views

How do I go forward in my dream of being a real estate agent ?

I’m 18 years old, I’ve always wanted to do real estate because the idea of helping others have always been my dream. #real-estate #speech-pathology #career-paths...

#history

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. Jul 30 89 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

#travel #history #anthropology #college

Todd C.’s Avatar
Todd C. Jul 02 104 views

What careers utilize knowledge of History and Science?

I love reading and writing due to my fascination with Science, namely Chemistry, and History, no particular time period. #history...

#science

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12 114 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start #artist #art #history #fine-art #college #arthistory #art...

Giter G.’s Avatar
Giter G. Jun 06 137 views

How can I become a Real Estate Broker

I am. college student that real enjoys learning about history and math. #real-estate...

#history

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Apr 20 128 views

Which A-levels should I choose for medicine?

My GCSEs are almost done with and I have to choose my A-levels soon. I've already decided on taking biology and chemistry for my first two options, and maybe psychology as a third option because I think it's related to medicine and can help me. My fourth option is giving me quite a bit of a...

#alevels #surgeon #gcses #premed #undergraduate #physics #history #medicine #science #english

Viv W.’s Avatar
Viv W. Feb 14 135 views

What does your day look like as a teacher, NOT during covid-19?

I'd like to be a teacher in a specific subject, and I'm interested in history, french & geography. #history...

#teacher

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 494 views

Is UC Irvine a good school for engineering?

# UCI # UC Universities # Public Universities # #engineering #teacher #school-counseling...

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 143 views

What advice would you give for someone considering working as a Archaeologist?

I am in 9th grade and the classes that I'm interested most in is Science and History. Something I'm really interested and looking to find a career in is Archaeology. #archaeology #science...

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 182 views

What are drawbacks of Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 133 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement for Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 147 views

What are the duties, hours, working conditions, salary range, fringe benefits for a Archaeologist?

#history

Yavor S.’s Avatar
Yavor S. Oct 14, 2020 94 views

How can I get into being an antique dealer?

Hello everyone. My name is Yavor. I'm 17 and I currently live in a small town in Bulgaria called Tryavna, but I have lived in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California. My question is: Since I'm looking forward to studying antiques after high school, I'm wondering how I could possibly begin my...

#salvage #history

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Aug 26, 2020 352 views

What are some good careers for people interested in history, writing, and journalism?

I am currently a college student, and I am not sure what career I want to pursue. I am interested in multiple subjects including writing, history, and journalism. Is there a career that combines these things? What are some of the best careers in these subjects? #history #writing...

#career

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 199 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

#history #university #high-school #social

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Jul 14, 2020 347 views

Is there a career path that I can pursue that combines multiple interests?

I am currently in college trying to decide what degree/degrees to pursue. I have many interests that make it hard to choose one career path. I am interested in writing, journalism, history, and the medical field. Is there a career that combines my multiple interests? # #career #journalism...

#college #writing #medical #history

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06, 2020 282 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education...

#teaching

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. May 02, 2020 231 views

Tenure Track Requirements in US History Departments?

I'm interested in getting my graduate degrees from universities in the UK, but would ultimately like to return to the U.S. and teach in American Universities. Can I be hired as a tenure track professor if my PhD is not from the U.S. or does that automatically disqualify me from that track? Are...

#tenuretrack #history #graduate-school

Raneil H.’s Avatar
Raneil H. Apr 09, 2020 204 views

How do become a baker

I am from Jamaican and I love pets. I also love baking....

#history

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Mar 16, 2020 195 views

What do History Graduate Programs look for in their applicant?

How much do history grad programs weigh GPA vs Test Score vs Personal Statement? And what kind of work/internship experience do they look for/if any? #graduate-school...

#history

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14, 2019 299 views

I don't know what I want to do for a living.

I'm a Junior in highschool and only really enjoy history and art. I'm not very good at art, but I love history. I wouldn't mind working in an office. I also wouldn't mind traveling either. #art #college...

#history

Ella S.’s Avatar
Ella S. Nov 14, 2019 165 views

What kind of college courses should I take to become a historian?

I love #history very much and it's what I would like to do when I graduate from High School and College. What kind of classes should I...