Career Questions tagged History

Jocelyn R.’s Avatar
Jocelyn R. Jul 02 126 views

What can I do to decide what I want to be in life

I’m interested in criminal law and justice. I’m considering being a lawyer, some of my favorite classes are humanities, math, and science. I’m also considering being a therapist but I’m not sure. I wonder steps I could take to further conclude my decision on what I want to be in life.

laya K.’s Avatar
laya K. Mar 11 179 views

What is the best way to prepare for AP tests?

what is the best way to study for test in ap world history, and prepare for the ap test?

Samuel L.’s Avatar
Samuel L. Feb 09 199 views

As a current high school student what college courses do you recommend we take before going to college?

I'm currently taking AP Biology, and a college US History. I was just curious if there are any classes that I could benefit from in high school, before going to college. #college #biology #high-school #history

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 05, 2021 198 views

What careers can you have if you have musical theater degree?

I’m a senior at Dayspring christian school. I enjoy reading, musical theater, writing, history, helping people, telling people about God, and sports. I have not decided what I would like to do as a career after high school. #creative-writing #writing #college #journalism #football...

Kaden C.’s Avatar
Kaden C. Nov 01, 2021 211 views

What should I do for a career?

Chris H.’s Avatar
Chris H. Oct 06, 2021 156 views

how many degrees will it take to achieve the statues of a historian

#history #stories

Chris H.’s Avatar
Chris H. Oct 06, 2021 194 views

how long will it take to be a historian

I like mythology as well as history #history

Jada G.’s Avatar
Jada G. Aug 07, 2021 339 views

How do I go forward in my dream of being a real estate agent ?

I’m 18 years old, I’ve always wanted to do real estate because the idea of helping others have always been my dream. #real-estate #speech-pathology #career-paths #history

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. Jul 30, 2021 213 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

Todd C.’s Avatar
Todd C. Jul 02, 2021 225 views

What careers utilize knowledge of History and Science?

I love reading and writing due to my fascination with Science, namely Chemistry, and History, no particular time period. #history #science

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12, 2021 276 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start

#artist #art #history #fine-art #college #arthistory #art history

Philip C.’s Avatar
Philip C. Jun 10, 2021 311 views

How can become a political science researcher for a major university?

I like politics and knowledge in history. #political-science #history #college-major

Giter G.’s Avatar
Giter G. Jun 06, 2021 301 views

How can I become a Real Estate Broker

I am. college student that real enjoys learning about history and math. #real-estate #history

Norah B.’s Avatar
Norah B. May 25, 2021 373 views

What does a day in the life of a Museum Curator look like?

I'm writing a blog for class about working as a Museum Curator. #history #anthropology #museum #art #work #blog #curator

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Apr 20, 2021 288 views

Which A-levels should I choose for medicine?

My GCSEs are almost done with and I have to choose my A-levels soon. I've already decided on taking biology and chemistry for my first two options, and maybe psychology as a third option because I think it's related to medicine and can help me. My fourth option is giving me quite a bit of a...

Viv W.’s Avatar
Viv W. Feb 14, 2021 264 views

What does your day look like as a teacher, NOT during covid-19?

I'd like to be a teacher in a specific subject, and I'm interested in history, french & geography. #history #teacher

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 968 views

Is UC Irvine a good school for engineering?

# UCI # UC Universities # Public Universities # #engineering #teacher #school-counseling #history

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 29, 2020 269 views

What are some good Universities that have good liberal arts classes?

#liberalarts
#History classes

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 269 views

What advice would you give for someone considering working as a Archaeologist?

I am in 9th grade and the classes that I'm interested most in is Science and History. Something I'm really interested and looking to find a career in is Archaeology.
#Archaeology #Science #History

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 381 views

What are drawbacks of Archaeology?

#Archaeology #Science #History

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 276 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement for Archaeology?

#Archaeology #Science #History

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 391 views

What are the duties, hours, working conditions, salary range, fringe benefits for a Archaeologist?

#Archaeology #Science #History

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 27, 2020 244 views

What are good colleges if I only want to study History section?

#history #colleges #becominghistoryteacher #experienced

Yavor S.’s Avatar
Yavor S. Oct 14, 2020 197 views

How can I get into being an antique dealer?

Hello everyone. My name is Yavor. I'm 17 and I currently live in a small town in Bulgaria called Tryavna, but I have lived in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California. My question is: Since I'm looking forward to studying antiques after high school, I'm wondering how I could possibly begin my...

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Aug 26, 2020 500 views

What are some good careers for people interested in history, writing, and journalism?

I am currently a college student, and I am not sure what career I want to pursue. I am interested in multiple subjects including writing, history, and journalism. Is there a career that combines these things? What are some of the best careers in these subjects?
#history #writing #career

Kryston R.’s Avatar
Kryston R. Aug 24, 2020 511 views

What are some good skills for learning ?

#history #engineering #mathematics #biology
#business #computer-science

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 332 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Jul 14, 2020 482 views

Is there a career path that I can pursue that combines multiple interests?

I am currently in college trying to decide what degree/degrees to pursue. I have many interests that make it hard to choose one career path. I am interested in writing, journalism, history, and the medical field. Is there a career that combines my multiple interests? # #career #journalism...

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 22, 2020 381 views

Is being a history renactor a career???And if so how much money do they make????

I love history and want to know if thats a career #history #career #money

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06, 2020 387 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education #teaching