Career Questions tagged History

thalia H.’s Avatar
thalia H. Jun 12 31 views

what do i need to know before studying art history?

I'm a 11th grader in high school and am interested in pursuing a career within art history but i don't know where to start #artist #art #history #fine-art #college #arthistory #art...

Giter G.’s Avatar
Giter G. Jun 06 35 views

How can I become a Real Estate Broker

I am. college student that real enjoys learning about history and math. #real-estate...

#history

Divya G.’s Avatar
Divya G. Apr 20 87 views

Which A-levels should I choose for medicine?

My GCSEs are almost done with and I have to choose my A-levels soon. I've already decided on taking biology and chemistry for my first two options, and maybe psychology as a third option because I think it's related to medicine and can help me. My fourth option is giving me quite a bit of a...

#premed #gcses #undergraduate #alevels #physics #history #medicine #science #english #surgeon

Viv W.’s Avatar
Viv W. Feb 14 107 views

What does your day look like as a teacher, NOT during covid-19?

I'd like to be a teacher in a specific subject, and I'm interested in history, french & geography. #history...

#teacher

Weixuan W.’s Avatar
Weixuan W. Nov 28, 2020 366 views

Is UC Irvine a good school for engineering?

# UCI # UC Universities # Public Universities # #engineering #teacher #school-counseling...

#history

Jennifer M.’s Avatar
Jennifer M. Oct 29, 2020 124 views
Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 122 views

What advice would you give for someone considering working as a Archaeologist?

I am in 9th grade and the classes that I'm interested most in is Science and History. Something I'm really interested and looking to find a career in is Archaeology. #archaeology #science...

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 135 views

What are drawbacks of Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 99 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement for Archaeology?

#history

Jared R.’s Avatar
Jared R. Oct 28, 2020 115 views

What are the duties, hours, working conditions, salary range, fringe benefits for a Archaeologist?

#history

Yavor S.’s Avatar
Yavor S. Oct 14, 2020 78 views

How can I get into being an antique dealer?

Hello everyone. My name is Yavor. I'm 17 and I currently live in a small town in Bulgaria called Tryavna, but I have lived in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California. My question is: Since I'm looking forward to studying antiques after high school, I'm wondering how I could possibly begin my...

#history #salvage

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Aug 26, 2020 249 views

What are some good careers for people interested in history, writing, and journalism?

I am currently a college student, and I am not sure what career I want to pursue. I am interested in multiple subjects including writing, history, and journalism. Is there a career that combines these things? What are some of the best careers in these subjects? #history #writing...

#career

Eric L.’s Avatar
Eric L. Aug 02, 2020 176 views

How to prepare in high school if you want to study history in university

I am currently a Gr. 12 high school student who is interested in humanities and social sciences field (especially history) and would like to take one or two in these field as major(s) of study. I have read some academic books written by various historians, philosophers, sociologists and...

#high-school #university #history #social

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Jul 14, 2020 309 views

Is there a career path that I can pursue that combines multiple interests?

I am currently in college trying to decide what degree/degrees to pursue. I have many interests that make it hard to choose one career path. I am interested in writing, journalism, history, and the medical field. Is there a career that combines my multiple interests? # #career #journalism...

#writing #college #history #medical

Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 22, 2020 227 views
Jorden C.’s Avatar
Jorden C. May 06, 2020 248 views

How do you become a american history teacher??

I love history and I think I would be a good teacher.But I want to be a medflight pilot #history #education...

#teaching

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. May 02, 2020 203 views

Tenure Track Requirements in US History Departments?

I'm interested in getting my graduate degrees from universities in the UK, but would ultimately like to return to the U.S. and teach in American Universities. Can I be hired as a tenure track professor if my PhD is not from the U.S. or does that automatically disqualify me from that track? Are...

#graduate-school #history #tenuretrack

Raneil H.’s Avatar
Raneil H. Apr 09, 2020 170 views

How do become a baker

I am from Jamaican and I love pets. I also love baking....

#history

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Mar 16, 2020 164 views

What do History Graduate Programs look for in their applicant?

How much do history grad programs weigh GPA vs Test Score vs Personal Statement? And what kind of work/internship experience do they look for/if any? #graduate-school...

#history

Kaitlynn O.’s Avatar
Kaitlynn O. Nov 14, 2019 258 views

I don't know what I want to do for a living.

I'm a Junior in highschool and only really enjoy history and art. I'm not very good at art, but I love history. I wouldn't mind working in an office. I also wouldn't mind traveling either. #art #college...

#history

Ella S.’s Avatar
Ella S. Nov 14, 2019 146 views

What kind of college courses should I take to become a historian?

I love #history very much and it's what I would like to do when I graduate from High School and College. What kind of classes should I...

Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Jun 07, 2019 237 views

I'm interesting in getting a master's or PhD degree in Architecture History, what are my options?

I'm currently an architecture student pursuing a B.Arch but I'm interesting in eventually studying architecture history more specifically, are there any departments/programs that offer a master's of PhD in that specialization or would I have to go through a more general Art History program?...

#graduate-school #architecture #history