Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 25 84 views

How did you decided what type of law you wanted to practice?

I've been thinking a lot about what type of law I want to practice when I'm older, and it's been really hard for me to choose one (or even my top 5) type of law. It just feels like there are so many types of law I could do, and I have no clue how lawyers figure out which type they like the...

#law-school #law #typesoflaw #lawyer

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Apr 21 135 views

What education do I need to become a lawyer?

I'm starting high school next year, but I'm wondering about what I'll need to do after high school. I know I need to go to college, but what degree do I need to have to get into law school? Do I even need to go to law school? After law school is there anything else I need to do education-wise?...

#high-school #lawyer #law #law-school

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 113 views

What degree do lawyers typically graduate with?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I took a survey to see what career paths were recommended and law was one. I would like to understand what degree I might need. #career...

#lawyer

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 102 views

What do you think the best college for law is?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I took a survey to see what career paths were recommended and law was one. I would like see what colleges are recommended for law.. #career...

#lawyer

Mira ..’s Avatar
Mira .. Mar 18 95 views

How long is an average day of work for a lawyer?

I'm in middle school and taking a career class. I took a survey to see what career paths were recommended and law was one. I would like to understand how long an average day of work is for a lawyer. #career...

#lawyer

lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 62 views
lydia S.’s Avatar
lydia S. Mar 18 72 views
kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 76 views

what is the salary of a lawyer

a lawyer is a good job and one of my friends mom is a lawyer #lawyer #business-lawyer...

#lawyers

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 69 views

What is the best way to prepare yourself to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that says being a lawyer would be good for me. #school #lawyer #students #lawyers...

#student

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 18 91 views

What are the best classes to take to become a lawyer?

I am a middle school student who took a test that said being a lawyer would be a good job for me. #school #students #lawyer #lawyers...

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 121 views

What is the salary of a lawyer.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I should be a lawyer. #lawyer #student #school #law #law-school...

#students

Sydney L.’s Avatar
Sydney L. Mar 15 54 views

What do we do when we lose cases as lawyers?

I'm thinking about being a lawyer in the future and my question is what would happen if we lose cases? #lawyer...

#attorney

Raveena N.’s Avatar
Raveena N. Mar 14 42 views

if you are a lawyer and you lose a case will you still get paid

i want to know if you are a lawyer and you lose the case you were fighting would you still get paid for it...

#lawyer

Van T.’s Avatar
Van T. Mar 12 62 views

What is your favorite thing about being a lawyer?

I've done some research and I'm wondering what does someone like about being a lawyer....

#lawyer

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Mar 03 163 views

Tips for choosing between law and psychology careers

Hi, my name is Abby! I am a junior in high school and have to start thinking about how I want to spend the rest of my life making money (fun!) and would really appreciate some help. Some of the paths I am considering are psychology because I love the psych classes I have taken, and law because...

#politics #politicalscience #organizationalpsychology #exams #inhousecounsel #law-school #generalcounsel #humanresources #law #iopsychology #psychology #lawyer #corporatelaw #forensicpsychology #money #industrialpsychology #team #psychologist

Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 73 views
Juliana A.’s Avatar
Juliana A. Mar 03 69 views

How long does it take to become an immigration lawyer?

I am fifteen years old and want to know how to get into law school to become an immigration lawyer to help out others. #lawyer...

#law-school

Clementine M.’s Avatar
Clementine M. Feb 25 91 views

what are the different types of lawyers?

I know that there are different types of lawyers but what are they and how do their careers look different? #law...

#lawyer

Kysie S.’s Avatar
Kysie S. Feb 12 95 views

How to be a professional lawyer someday?

I'm a serious type of person, both my parents wants me to become a doctor someday, but i don't want too. I love watching movies about being lawyer....

#lawyer

Nayeli S.’s Avatar
Nayeli S. Feb 04 97 views

whats a good college to go to to become a lawyer

#lawyer my name is nayeli i go to Washington union I want to know what a good college to go to become a...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 73 views

Is being a lawyer fun, and is it hard to be a lawyer?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#lawyer