Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18 44 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10 69 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #career #lawyer #law

Abby C.’s Avatar
Abby C. Sep 09 109 views

Should I become a lawyer and how do I do it?

I am in the eleventh grade and I have always wanted to become a lawyer. My aunt is one and we always talk about how interesting it is. I have done some research and I think I want to work as a legal counsel for corporate or as a public defender, leaning more towards legal counsel due to the...

#corporate-lawyer #lawyers #politicalscience #associate-lawyer #law #corporatelawyer #criminology #school #law-school #lawyer #inhousecounsel #generalcounsel

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09 96 views

What are those unheard law specializations?

Everyone knows of the injury and insurance lawyer, the real estate lawyers, and defense attorneys. However, what are those lawyers that we barely hear of, but are still have an interesting role. I know there are dozens of specializations in law, but what are some of the unheard ones. Would like...

#attorney #lawyer #law

Michelle M.’s Avatar
Michelle M. Sep 04 53 views

How can i be a better lawyer

Im in the 10th grade i wanna be a criminal justice lawyer i wanna be a lawyer because i like to talk and i like to stand up for what is right and i like winning. #lawyer...

#business-lawyer

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Aug 24 81 views

What is the best way to becoming a lawyer?

I am in the 11th grade. I want to becomes a lawyer since could remember....

#lawyer

Alexandra M.’s Avatar
Alexandra M. Aug 10 70 views

successful therapists vs successful lawyer. Who makes the most money?

I really wanna become a criminal defence lawyer, but at the same time more I research about it the less i wanna become one. However, I do want to become a therapist as well because i will have more time on my hands, but afraid that i wont gain as much as I do if I become a lawyer....

#lawyer

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 106 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#july20 #lawyers #attorney #environment #law #law-school #environmental-law

olive P.’s Avatar
olive P. Jul 26 92 views

What year is best to be an exchange student for someone studying to be a lawyer?

I’m going into my sophomore year of high school and have plans to go into law. It is also really important to me to be an exchange student, preferably in a country with a native language other than English. I think it is important for someone who hopes to practice law to be able to experience...

#july20 #study #exchange-student #lawyers #colleges #law #students #student #college #lawyer #july #july2020

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 138 views

Are you satisfied with your job? Is there anything you would change about it?

I'm just curious to see if the hours/pay/lifestyle is what you anticipated and whether or not you like it. #jobs #agriculture #doctor #orthodontics #general #career #business #dentist # #surgeon #teacher #engineer #lawyer #politician...

#july20

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 93 views

How long have you practiced law?

Do you enjoy it? What do you wish you knew when you first started out? #law-practice...

#lawyer

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 10 75 views
Rashawna D.’s Avatar
Rashawna D. Jul 08 70 views

What made you want to be a lawyer?

I am currently a senior who is doing high school and college at the same time....

#lawyer

Keerthana P.’s Avatar
Keerthana P. Jun 21 182 views
Ray K.’s Avatar
Ray K. Jun 15 168 views

What are some jobs related to social justice?

I've come to realize that my only passion is social justice, especially for lgbtq and poc. I do also have a desire to help people and a knack for writing. However I feel like I would not thrive on one-on-one work like becoming a councelor because it feels too personal and too much pressure,...

#social-justice #psychology #politics #political-science #lawyer #criminal-justice #law

Apoorva K.’s Avatar
Apoorva K. Jun 13 155 views

What are resources for students interested in law?

Hello! I am a 13 year old and I am interested in becoming a lawyer when I am older. I am not exactly sure what type of lawyer but maybe a criminal or immigration lawyer. I really want to be a lawyer, but I don't know any resources for myself (13 y/o). Does anyone know of any resources such as...

#lawyer

Nino K.’s Avatar
Nino K. Jun 08 87 views

Can I become a barrister/solicitor with criminology degree?

I studied Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law, then I went to university and started studying Criminology which I am not enjoying as much as I enjoyed studying law. my question here is if I should start studying law from year 1, which would mean that I have to restart and waste £18 000 or...

#lawdegree #barrister #criminology #criminologydegree #lawyer #law

Justin L.’s Avatar
Justin L. Jun 06 111 views

Advice for 1L online law student?

I’m a 30 year old married to a 28yr old. I’m about to start online law school and am seeking advice on passing the baby bar, as well as, general advice being a law student and passing the bar exam. Theirs a ton of advice on google but would love to hear from personal experiences. I also work...

#college #law-school #lawyer #job #law