Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Ison V.’s Avatar
Ison V. 6 hours ago 4 views

Is it necessary and beneficial to romanticise the poverty that I were experiencing in order to reach my goals?

Aspiring lawyer but skip first year of college. The way how big my dream is the small my chance of attaining it....

#lawyer

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18 51 views

What is it like to be a politics or government major?

I am looking at being some type of lawyer. This is often the most related major a lot of colleges have. I’m curious to know the kinds of classes and assignments people with this major typically have. #givingiscaring #college #university #major #government #lawyer #college-major...

#choosing-a-major

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13 46 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Alliyah P.’s Avatar
Alliyah P. Nov 13 27 views

How many years do we have to spend in collage to be an lawyer?

i wanna be a lawyer because they make good money#money #law #school...

#lawyer

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13 38 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

robert F.’s Avatar
robert F. Nov 13 27 views
Liduvina T.’s Avatar
Liduvina T. Nov 05 26 views

What would be good options for me if I want to become a Lawyer?

I am a high school student looking to become a lawyer after school but I need help figuring out what classes would be good for me to take and what universities would be good options. #school...

#lawyer

Brianna L.’s Avatar
Brianna L. Nov 05 38 views

what are something's about being a lawyer

I am a 9th grader i want to be a lawyer #attorney...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30 44 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. #scientist #law...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30 47 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement?

I want to learn more and explore my options of becoming a Medical Scientists or a Lawyer after high school & college. #law #lawyer #scientists...

#medical

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29 38 views

Can you describe your typical day at work as a lawyer?

Although I'm most interested in being a lawyer, I have don't have a good idea of how what a day at work actually consists of. Is there a lot of hard work and time that needs to be invested or is it flexible? #working...

#lawyer

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29 19 views

What are the advancement/growth opportunities of being a lawyer?

I love working with people with the intent of helping them through something. I'm also very passionate about the things I believe in, so that would be why I'm interested in being a lawyer. However, I prefer to always have an objective to reach and doing the exact same thing everyday wouldn't...

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28 53 views

Is being a lawyer fun??

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28 29 views

What is a day to day in the life for a lawyer?

I want to know more of what they do daily outside of being in a court room....

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28 36 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it??

I want to know if it is worth. Does it pay well normally, is it fun, does it not waste time....

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28 41 views
Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28 41 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 28 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 25 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27 38 views
Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27 45 views

What internships could a junior preparing to be a lawyer get?

As someone who wants to be a lawyer I want to find ways in which I can better prepare myself this can even be in internships. I am still underage but I would love to have the opportunity to be in an environment that is specifically about law, so if there are any internships that can be offered...

#law-school #lawyer #internships

Izbella H.’s Avatar
Izbella H. Oct 27 37 views

What type of classes should I take to prepare for college?

Currently I am a highschooler and although I am in classes that prepare me for college I am not taking any classes that can prepare me for law ( I am unaware if there even is any),please write some classes that can prepare me for college as someone who will major as a lawyer. #lawyer #college...

#law

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 31 views

How do lawyers handle stressful situation

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I just wanted to know how hard it gets and how stressful it get. #career #teacher #school...

#lawyer

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 39 views

What are the year expenses to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #lawyer #future #career...

#career-choice

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 31 views

What are the best ways to become a lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #career #school #lawyer...

#students

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 27 33 views

What are the steps to becoming a Lawyer

I am in 8th grade. I am taking a class called career and tech. My teacher said that I get to choose 3 jobs I am interested in and I decided to choose a lawyer. I hope people respond to this. #lawyer #school #career...

#students

Savannah P.’s Avatar
Savannah P. Oct 26 24 views

How did you know you wanted to become a Lawyer

I am in 8th grade. My class is picking 3 jobs that we we are interested in. I decide to choose a lawyer for the first job. I hope you guys respond . #lawyer...

#futrurejob