Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12 48 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

lawyer law criminal-justice attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career...

law-school

feara S.’s Avatar
feara S. Sep 21 73 views

advice for a career in law

what courses should I take in high school to prepare for a career in law? law lawyer law-school...

law-practice

Maple H.’s Avatar
Maple H. Mar 07, 2015 1000 views

Job options for people who likes to talk, but not Sales.

I m a science stream student and is graduating soon. I used to dream in becoming a lawyer because l love to talk but I don't know if I will like it or not and it seems to me that they are many law graduates couldn't find a job😧😧 business lawyer medical-field UPDATE: It's been 5 years since...

khumo M.’s Avatar
khumo M. Sep 04 123 views

what is the highest payed lawyer

lawyer # plastic surgeon...

law

manya Y.’s Avatar
manya Y. Aug 27 147 views

I'm currently doing biology, chemistry and maths in my a-levels, but I want to do law in the future. How can I join these two diverse fields to make an attractive personal statement?

I'm average in my grades, I got 8 A*s in my gcse's and about to give my AS level boards in the feb march session. I, personally, do not like any of the subjects I do, ive never found a passion in studies but I believe law is a suitable course for me as I like to think of loopholes and interpret...

college law science lawyer

Amanda L.’s Avatar
Amanda L. Aug 22 142 views

Law Internships For High School Students

I'm a high school student interested in going into the law field, and I was wondering about how I could find law internships. I live in New Jersey, and even though I've looked, it's been very hard to find any places near me offering internships for teens/high school students. What places or...

law-internship law law-practice lawyer internship

Simon M.’s Avatar
Simon M. Aug 12 95 views

How can I make it as a lawyer?

I am a law student and want to be one of the best lawyers in the world( A judge in the long run)...

lawyer

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Aug 09 96 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? law lawyer law-enforcement law-school...

attorney

Bri'Shona W.’s Avatar
Bri'Shona W. Aug 06 110 views

What are some good steps/tips to become a lawyer?

I am a incoming junior at Cass Technical High School. I get good grades, I'm on the debate team, honor society, and I would like to go to Spelman College lawyer...

spelman

Zaria B.’s Avatar
Zaria B. Aug 05 92 views

How do I achieve my goal of being a lawyer?

I am in highschool and am interested in politics and debate. I plan on joining the debate team this year and researching more on topics I care about. Is there anything specific I can do to become a Employment Lawyer? criminal-justice law-school...

lawyer

nazimah B.’s Avatar
nazimah B. Aug 05 88 views

what is the salary of a lawyer?

# lawyer shy, talk alot to people i trust, bright, happy and...

Taylor W.’s Avatar
Taylor W. Jul 28 118 views

What do I see myself doing in 5 years

My name is Taylor . I’m 15 years old . Later on in life I see myself being a lawyer . I chose this career when I was about 8 years old . I’ve always wanted to go to law school because I know I’d be good at it . I love arguing my point across & fighting for something I know is right ....

college law-school lawyer

Jaida G.’s Avatar
Jaida G. Jul 27 154 views

What specific requirements does it take to become a lawyer?

I always admired lawyers and people of such since elementary school and have always wanted to pursue that as my career, but I always wanted to know what it all takes to become one so I won’t get lost and confused in the future. lawyer law college...

business

Bushra Bintea J.’s Avatar
Bushra Bintea J. Jul 27 81 views

i want to be a successful lawyer..now what should i do?

lawyer please tell that what should i...

Alimata B.’s Avatar
Alimata B. Jul 16 116 views

How is your mind state after a case?

Hi, my name a Alimata, I'm in 9 the grade my dream is to be a lawyer. criminal-justice law...

lawyer

Jaleah M.’s Avatar
Jaleah M. Jul 06 129 views

What is your dream career?

My dream career is to become a lawyer. I would like to defend the innocent and bring justice to their families defending them in court. I have always been interested in the criminal law field since middle school, and I have seen the power and courageousness lawyers have. lawyer...

college criminal-justice attorney

Najahquel B.’s Avatar
Najahquel B. Jul 02 113 views

What do I have to learn more of the become a lawyer

I do good with directions Im firm etc .. lawyer...

attorney

Riya Maurya M.’s Avatar
Riya Maurya M. Jul 01 112 views

Can I become a lawyer and an actress?

I am a student. I want fame and I also want to help give justice. lawyer...

law

Aliyah M.’s Avatar
Aliyah M. Jun 27 97 views

what are things i need to know to become an immigration lawyer?

Hello, i am a 14 year old female that would like to become an immigration lawyer in the future to help others:) lawyer...

career

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. Jun 25 105 views

Corporate Law

Is corporate law a good choice as a profession ? ( For someone who is very new to the business environment ) business law...

lawyer