Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Brenda C.’s Avatar
Brenda C. Mar 18 56 views

Tips for applying to law school

Undergrad in social work with a minor in political science. The goal is to obtain my msw and attending law school later down the road. #lawyer #law-school...

#law-practice

Nahla O.’s Avatar
Nahla O. Mar 20 44 views

How do you gain experience in the legal field as a high school student?

I've been interested in pursuing a career as a lawyer for a while now, but given that it is a fairly expensive and lengthy process, I want to gain exposure to the field to ensure that it is actually something I'm committed to pursuing. I'm especially interested in becoming a public interest...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #public-interest-law #attorney #internships #career

Tyler D.’s Avatar
Tyler D. Mar 08 95 views

How do I choose between two careers?

I'm a community college student, who will be transferring soon. I have wanted to make movies ever since I was a small child. It's the only thing I have ever been good at. I make short films in my free time with my friends, I go to the movies twice a week. I analyze the box office, and the...

#law-school #lawyer #law #movie #cinema #college #film #director #producer

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 53 views

How to figure out if Law School might be right for me?

I'm a junior studying Philosophy and have an interest in pursuing a career in law. The only summer internships available with firms are limited to 1L and 2L students with no opportunities for undergraduates. How might I be able to get some perspective into the field and see if it might be the...

#law-school #internship #law #lawyer #college

Hannah G.’s Avatar
Hannah G. Feb 28 65 views

Is there one route that is better than another to get into law school?

I am super curious about multiple "potential careers", one of them being law. I am starting university in the fall of 2020, and am wondering if there is particular undergraduate degrees that are more effective when entering a law program. #law-school #law #college #lawyer #...

Sohalia M.’s Avatar
Sohalia M. Feb 28 76 views

Is there still a point in studying to be a lawyer when IA is going to take over that field?

I wanted to be a lawyer before, but my dad told me that I shouldn't since artificial intelligence will be taking over law (in 10-15 years) instead to make it more efficient, and there would be no use for me then. Is that true? #law #lawyer #law-school #college #ia...

#artificial-intelligence

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 117 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#lawyer #law #civilrightslawyer #author #acting #passion #advice #college #writing #stories #drama #art #dancing

Galicia G.’s Avatar
Galicia G. Feb 02 75 views

What should students take away from law school?

Interested in legal affairs, and wanted additional information! #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #law-practice...

Anna R.’s Avatar
Anna R. Jan 30 72 views

What is it like to be a Lawyer?

I have been wondering since I was five? #law #criminal-justice...

#lawyer

Trinity L.’s Avatar
Trinity L. Jan 27 65 views
ketshepaone M.’s Avatar
ketshepaone M. Jan 17 139 views

Can i become a lawyer with a Criminology Degree

i am currently studying towards my Criminology degree and along my studies i discovered that i want to be a lawyer (Criminal Defense Lawyer) now my question is will i be able to become a lawyer with this degree or do i have to enroll again with a Law school and start an LLB degree? #lawyer...

#criminal-justice #law #attorney

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 100 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

jennifer S.’s Avatar
jennifer S. Dec 07, 2019 96 views

What do you have to do to become a law clerk?

do i have to get a JD? How long will it take? #law-school...

#lawyer

Betty G.’s Avatar
Betty G. Nov 20, 2019 63 views
Shelby R.’s Avatar
Shelby R. Nov 20, 2019 55 views

On average how much money do you make?

I am a senior...

#lawyer

Shelby R.’s Avatar
Shelby R. Nov 20, 2019 57 views

What is the best college to attend to become a lawyer?

I am a senior...

#lawyer

Shelby R.’s Avatar
Shelby R. Nov 20, 2019 49 views

What is the best state to get job as a lawyer?

I am a senior....

#lawyer

alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 49 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

Brayden V.’s Avatar
Brayden V. Nov 14, 2019 55 views

What is the life of a lawyer?

I know most shows only show cases all the time but I wanna know what actually happens on a basis....

#lawyer

Faith B.’s Avatar
Faith B. Oct 26, 2019 137 views

I'm currently a high school student and I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney. Are there any things I can/should be doing now to prepare and be more qualified for that position? Any advice on that area is welcome!

I am a ninth grader going to a prestigious college-prep based high school. I aspire to become a prosecuting attorney for a life career and plan on interning with any lawyer as I get closer to high-school graduation. I am researching any actions I can take to further be prepared for either...

#law-school #criminal-justice #law #lawyer #college #law-enforcement

Brenda M.’s Avatar
Brenda M. Oct 25, 2019 64 views

What schools are good affordable law schools?

When it comes to a good law school you want to go into a good one...

#lawyer

Georgia G.’s Avatar
Georgia G. Oct 16, 2019 62 views

What do yall recommand I take to perpare for both CMA and a lawyer

I am in Job Corps and I and planning on going into CMA (Certified Nursing Assistant) but plan on going to law school to be a lawyer #law-school #nursing...

#lawyer

Oscar R.’s Avatar
Oscar R. Oct 09, 2019 69 views

Is it possible to graduate law school debt free with fafsa?

How do people graduate law school debt free? Is it with fafsa? #f #lawyer...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04, 2019 110 views

What was the most difficult aspect of law school or becoming a lawyer?

I am a high school senior looking to become a lawyer, and would like some more advice or information about what I should expect. #lawyer #college #law...

#law-school

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04, 2019 97 views

At what point in your journey to becoming a lawyer did you decide which type of law you wanted to be in?

I know that I would like to be a lawyer, but I'm not sure which type of law. #law #lawyer...

#law-school