Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Clementine M.’s Avatar
Clementine M. yesterday 11 views

what are the different types of lawyers?

I know that there are different types of lawyers but what are they and how do their careers look different? #law...

#lawyer

Kysie S.’s Avatar
Kysie S. Feb 12 64 views

How to be a professional lawyer someday?

I'm a serious type of person, both my parents wants me to become a doctor someday, but i don't want too. I love watching movies about being lawyer....

#lawyer

enaj eyr Q.’s Avatar
enaj eyr Q. Feb 12 33 views
Nayeli S.’s Avatar
Nayeli S. Feb 04 68 views

whats a good college to go to to become a lawyer

#lawyer my name is nayeli i go to Washington union I want to know what a good college to go to become a...

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 54 views

Is being a lawyer fun, and is it hard to be a lawyer?

Hi! I'm Ms. Lambert at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

#lawyer

Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 90 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 113 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#law-school #attorney

Ison V.’s Avatar
Ison V. Nov 29, 2020 79 views

Is it necessary and beneficial to romanticise the poverty that I were experiencing in order to reach my goals?

Aspiring lawyer but skip first year of college. The way how big my dream is the small my chance of attaining it....

#lawyer

Olivia D.’s Avatar
Olivia D. Nov 18, 2020 121 views

What is it like to be a politics or government major?

I am looking at being some type of lawyer. This is often the most related major a lot of colleges have. I’m curious to know the kinds of classes and assignments people with this major typically have. #givingiscaring #college #university #major #government #lawyer #college-major...

#choosing-a-major

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 100 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Alliyah P.’s Avatar
Alliyah P. Nov 13, 2020 77 views

How many years do we have to spend in collage to be an lawyer?

i wanna be a lawyer because they make good money#money #law #school...

#lawyer

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 77 views

Will you be able to travel when your a lawyer?

I'm in the 11th grade and i don't leave my city much. I just want to be able to travel to new places but also be a lawyer. #lawyer #travel...

#student

robert F.’s Avatar
robert F. Nov 13, 2020 84 views
Liduvina T.’s Avatar
Liduvina T. Nov 05, 2020 128 views

What would be good options for me if I want to become a Lawyer?

I am a high school student looking to become a lawyer after school but I need help figuring out what classes would be good for me to take and what universities would be good options. #school...

#lawyer

Brianna L.’s Avatar
Brianna L. Nov 05, 2020 82 views

what are something's about being a lawyer

I am a 9th grader i want to be a lawyer #attorney...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 116 views

What advise would you give to someone considering a job in this field?

I'm a Senior in High School and I'm considering on becoming a Medical Scientist or a Lawyer and I'm having trouble which one would best suit me, so I need advise about the both of them. #scientist #law...

#lawyer

Maiya L.’s Avatar
Maiya L. Oct 30, 2020 94 views

What are the advantages and opportunities for advancement?

I want to learn more and explore my options of becoming a Medical Scientists or a Lawyer after high school & college. #law #lawyer #scientists...

#medical

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 81 views

Can you describe your typical day at work as a lawyer?

Although I'm most interested in being a lawyer, I have don't have a good idea of how what a day at work actually consists of. Is there a lot of hard work and time that needs to be invested or is it flexible? #working...

#lawyer

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 54 views

What are the advancement/growth opportunities of being a lawyer?

I love working with people with the intent of helping them through something. I'm also very passionate about the things I believe in, so that would be why I'm interested in being a lawyer. However, I prefer to always have an objective to reach and doing the exact same thing everyday wouldn't...

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 107 views
Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 66 views

What is a day to day in the life for a lawyer?

I want to know more of what they do daily outside of being in a court room....

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 65 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it??

I want to know if it is worth. Does it pay well normally, is it fun, does it not waste time....

#lawyer

Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 101 views
Grayson F.’s Avatar
Grayson F. Oct 28, 2020 86 views
Audriana M.’s Avatar
Audriana M. Oct 27, 2020 65 views