Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Nara G.’s Avatar
Nara G. Nara G. 2 days ago 16 views

How can I apply for EB2-NIW without a lawyer?

HI, I am Nara from Brazil. I am interested in applying for EB2-NIW visa, however I can not afford a lawyer and I would like do it by myself. Could somone hep me with that? I really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance. Looking forward hearing from you. Regards, Nara #immigrationlawyer...

#immigration #lawyer

Taylor W.’s Avatar
Taylor W. Taylor W. 2 days ago 25 views

What do I see myself doing in 5 years

My name is Taylor . I’m 15 years old . Later on in life I see myself being a lawyer . I chose this career when I was about 8 years old . I’ve always wanted to go to law school because I know I’d be good at it . I love arguing my point across & fighting for something I know is right ....

#college #law-school #lawyer

Jaida G.’s Avatar
Jaida G. Jaida G. Jul 27 45 views

What specific requirements does it take to become a lawyer?

I always admired lawyers and people of such since elementary school and have always wanted to pursue that as my career, but I always wanted to know what it all takes to become one so I won’t get lost and confused in the future. #lawyer #law #college...

#business

Bushra Bintea J.’s Avatar
Bushra Bintea J. Bushra Bintea J. Jul 27 22 views

i want to be a successful lawyer..now what should i do?

#lawyer please tell that what should i...

Alimata B.’s Avatar
Alimata B. Alimata B. Jul 16 49 views

How is your mind state after a case?

Hi, my name a Alimata, I'm in 9 the grade my dream is to be a lawyer. #criminal-justice #law...

#lawyer

Jaleah M.’s Avatar
Jaleah M. Jaleah M. Jul 06 62 views

What is your dream career?

My dream career is to become a lawyer. I would like to defend the innocent and bring justice to their families defending them in court. I have always been interested in the criminal law field since middle school, and I have seen the power and courageousness lawyers have. #lawyer...

#college #attorney #criminal-justice

Najahquel B.’s Avatar
Najahquel B. Najahquel B. Jul 02 52 views

What do I have to learn more of the become a lawyer

I do good with directions Im firm etc .. #lawyer...

#attorney

Riya Maurya M.’s Avatar
Riya Maurya M. Riya Maurya M. Jul 01 61 views

Can I become a lawyer and an actress?

I am a student. I want fame and I also want to help give justice. #lawyer...

#law

Aliyah M.’s Avatar
Aliyah M. Aliyah M. Jun 27 47 views

what are things i need to know to become an immigration lawyer?

Hello, i am a 14 year old female that would like to become an immigration lawyer in the future to help others:) #lawyer...

#career

DD M.’s Avatar
DD M. DD M. Jun 25 53 views

Corporate Law

Is corporate law a good choice as a profession ? ( For someone who is very new to the business environment ) #business #law...

#lawyer

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Emina T. Jun 23 49 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

Susan C.’s Avatar
Susan C. Susan C. Jun 23 63 views

What the best law school for a person looking to be a immigration lawyer

I am a second year college student. I have being doing my research on law schools and have yet to find one that is good for immigration law that I would like to attend. I have talk to other lawyers and have gotten great information but not one of them were immigration lawyers. #lawyer...

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Shaney H. Jun 15 100 views
Liyema M.’s Avatar
Liyema M. Liyema M. Jun 22 56 views
Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Daniella M. Jun 21 92 views

When would be a great time to start studying for the LSAT and the Bar exam?

On a scale of 1 to 10, How hard are the LSAT and the Bar exam.(1 being extremely easy and 10 being extremely hard.) Any study resource suggestions? #law #law-school #college #lawyer...

#studytips

Daniella M.’s Avatar
Daniella M. Daniella M. Jun 21 112 views

What would be my first step towards being a corporate lawyer?

I want to be a corporate lawyer one day but I also want to go to business school and get my MBA. #business-management #law...

#lawyer

Donnalisa R.’s Avatar
Donnalisa R. Donnalisa R. Jun 20 182 views

What are the different types of positions for becoming a lawyer ?

Hello! I’am 17 years old , in 11th grade and something I always said as a kid and growing up as a teen I wanted to be a lawyer every time someone will ask I will say lawyer , but as I’m getting older I’m trying to come to a realization of what type of lawyer I wanna be , The process of even...

#college #law #lawyer #law-school

Wan Ting K.’s Avatar
Wan Ting K. Wan Ting K. Jun 19 69 views

What are the steps to become a lawyer?

Hello! My name is Wan Ting and I would like to become a lawyer in the future....

#lawyer

Aymen R.’s Avatar
Aymen R. Aymen R. Jun 09 95 views

Should I go into corporate law or criminal defense?

I like the idea of helping people in need and helping prisoners get back with their families but it seems that criminal defense would be significantly harder and not as rewarding as going into corporate law which I can use money from to donate/support such campaigns and others. I'm not exactly...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #college #attorney

Daisy H.’s Avatar
Daisy H. Daisy H. Jun 07 151 views

What do I need to do to become a corporate lawyer?

I'm in high school and I love law and business. I think corporate law would be perfect for me because it has both things I find interesting and it matches my personality. #lawyer #law...

#business

tanishka S.’s Avatar
tanishka S. tanishka S. Jun 05 112 views

what do I want in future ?

hello friends, I am student of class 10th, India , CBSE board, my board exams are up soon.. I am an average student in studies.. I still don't know what to become in future or what stream should I choose.. every day I ask myself the same question "what do I want to do in my future? what do I...

#law #career #india #lawyer #college

Erica B.’s Avatar
Erica B. Erica B. Jun 02 115 views

What is the best way to go about school as far as the classes to take to be a defense attorney

Im going to college but i just dont want to take any unnecessary classes for what i want to do with my life HELP #school #lawyer...