Career Questions tagged Lawyer

A lawyer is an advocate for the law. There are multiple different types of lawyers, and some of the most popular ones are trial, business, and prosecutor. For more information,...

Amity S.’s Avatar
Amity S. May 20 42 views

Is psycology a good thing to major in if I want to minor in pre-law?

I don't know what I should do I have always wanted to be a lawyer and to help people but I also know that as a lawyer you could potentially have to represent a client who has a severe mental disablilty or who just struggles with mental health in genral I just want to be prepared. I could just...

Amity S.’s Avatar
Amity S. May 05 119 views

Which type of lawyer helps more people Prosecutors or DAs?

I have been trying to figure this out for a long time, the reason I want to become a lawyer is to help people, I don't know which one would help the most people and I know it is alot of schooling for either of these but I am willing to do it as long as I am able to help thouhs who need it.

Rachel S.’s Avatar
Rachel S. Apr 14 154 views

Laws related to business outside?the USA

What is the best thing to study in Business law or things you wish you had studied before graduating? I'm starting my second business law class in a little while. I found landlord laws to be super difficult.

Demajay C.’s Avatar
Demajay C. Mar 09 141 views

Ho hard is it to get to law school

my name is De'majay Campbell and I'm 16 years old. the reason why I chose this field is that I know people around me that I love that's getting wrongly convicted for stuff that they did do so I want to get justice for those people that get injustice #law #law-school #attorney #law-enforcement...

Karla Q.’s Avatar
Karla Q. Mar 02 115 views

Where should I study or work to practice the career of lawyer?

I would like to study at a university where it can give me several job opportunities, since I would like to work in any city in the country to demonstrate my good professional knowledge.
#lawyer
#career

Addie D.’s Avatar
Addie D. Feb 08 166 views

Does a military lawyer/attorney do different tasks compared to regular ones?

I am thinking I could become a lawyer/attorney through the military and I'm just wondering how different it is from just being a regular lawyer/attorney?
#lawyer #law #military # #college #attorney

Addie D.’s Avatar
Addie D. Feb 07 127 views

What are the best colleges in or around Minnesota that have good law degree programs?

I am thinking about becoming a lawyer or attorney in the future and I don't know what colleges would be good for that. #law-school #lawyer #law #college

Frankie L.’s Avatar
Frankie L. Feb 04 111 views

Should I be a lawyer

I am a little interested in laws #lawyer

Andy C.’s Avatar
Andy C. Feb 04 149 views
Charles G.’s Avatar
Charles G. Jan 17 246 views

Engineering vs. Law - After being a web developer for 10 years

Hi! I've been a web developer for about 10 years. I am 31 and had left school before graduating after studying at university for about a year. I am now reconsidering my options and I am wondering if maybe I would like to take a different path. My two options are: software engineering and...

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Nov 22, 2021 227 views

how many years does it take to become a lawyer?

i wanted to know this because i always thought it took a really long time an didnt know if i should study something else at the same time #college #lawyer #time-management

Mia B.’s Avatar
Mia B. Nov 22, 2021 141 views

what steps do you go through before you can present a case?

this question was asked because i watch alot of movies with lawyers an it seems like they all start off great i want to know the real deal #real #lawyer #successful

Auni M.’s Avatar
Auni M. Nov 20, 2021 215 views

What is it like being an estate planning lawyer/constituional lawyer/civil litigation lawyer?

I am currently trying to figure out what course to take for University in the near future. However, I am still indecisive about it, but I have been leaning towards Law (particularly, in civil litigation, constitutional and estate planning law) for some time now but, I am still hesitant about...

Heather C.’s Avatar
Heather C. Nov 12, 2021 184 views

If I wanted to be a lawyer and professional orchestral musician, what are some schools I should look at and how should I go about that with the college process?

I’m a junior in high school that plays classical cello and wants to pursue law. I want to double-major in music performance and either a major that’ll help me with law or doing a pre-law program. I want to look outside of conservatory-ivy league partnerships. #music #law #lawyer #college...

Nadia L.’s Avatar
Nadia L. Nov 04, 2021 170 views

What do I have to do to get into law enforcement ?

My name is Nadia Lopez. I am a junior at Phillip and sala Burton , When I graduate high school I want to join the Air Force & later become a homicide detective. #law #police #lawyer #law-enforcement #criminal-justice

cedric R.’s Avatar
cedric R. Nov 02, 2021 150 views

what does it take to become lawyer

My name is Cedric Im 17 and I was to become lawyer # #lawyer

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 27, 2021 260 views

Is being a lawyer a 9-5 job? If so, how can I change that?

I heard that lawyers take on a 9-5 job whereas some don't. How, if law is a 9-5 job, can I make it more flexible? Is self-employment an option? #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #law

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 26, 2021 226 views

Criminal Law or something else?

I am really interested in criminal law, however, is it possibly dangerous to get mixed with crime? What is the longest course for law school e.g. hypothetically family law takes 4 years whereas criminal law takes 5 etc. #lawyer #law #criminal-justice #criminology

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 26, 2021 208 views

Law School : is it that hard as people say?

I want to become a lawyer as part as my career (alongside becoming a high fashion, runway model and an actress) as it will provide a stable income, it is a career in which I can be challenged at and I would like to help people by stating my case. However, what is really putting me off is the...

anthony G.’s Avatar
anthony G. Oct 25, 2021 148 views
Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12, 2021 182 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

#lawyer #law #criminal-justice #attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career #law-school

ayleen A.’s Avatar
ayleen A. Sep 25, 2021 159 views
ayleen A.’s Avatar
ayleen A. Sep 25, 2021 187 views
feara S.’s Avatar
feara S. Sep 21, 2021 192 views

advice for a career in law

what courses should I take in high school to prepare for a career in law? #law #lawyer #law-school #law-practice

khumo M.’s Avatar
khumo M. Sep 04, 2021 218 views