Career Questions tagged Attorney

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 49 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#law #lawyers #environmental-law #environment #law-school #july20 #attorney

Nakaia M.’s Avatar
Nakaia M. Jul 10 48 views

What are the biggest challenges of being a lawyer?

I want to pursue law to become a defense attorney so getting insight of how it really is from someone who practices it would be amazing! #law #criminal-justice...

#attorney

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27 123 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 123 views

Where is the best place to study to be a lawyer?

One of the careers I'm considering is being a lawyer or attorney. #college-major #laywer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#law

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 17 92 views
Carolina C.’s Avatar
Carolina C. May 13 110 views

Does law school do a good job in showing a little bit of each field?

I would love to be a medical lawyer but I want to know if law school would explain to me a little more about what the field entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Nhyira B.’s Avatar
Nhyira B. May 12 60 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 122 views

What skills do you need every day as an attorney?

My sister, Siobhan, is interested in being an attorney, but she doesn't really know what that entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 69 views
Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 114 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 94 views

What's interesting about being a lawyer?

My mom's really interested in law TV shows like Law and Order or Bull, but I don't see the appeal. What's interesting about being a lawyer? #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 109 views

What do Lawyers do immediately after law school?

This question is asked in the context of opening their own practice or joining a firm #law-school #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 118 views

What do lawyers do?

I've seen on TV shows where the lawyer is in court and defending someone, but I know that every lawyer doesn't actually do that all day. What is it actually like to be a lawyer, like what do they do all day? #lawyer #law...

#attorney

Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 88 views

What is the commitment of time and effort for being a lawyer?

One of my friends doesn't understand how hard it is to be a lawyer. #lawyer #law...

#attorney

Nahla O.’s Avatar
Nahla O. Mar 20 140 views

How do you gain experience in the legal field as a high school student?

I've been interested in pursuing a career as a lawyer for a while now, but given that it is a fairly expensive and lengthy process, I want to gain exposure to the field to ensure that it is actually something I'm committed to pursuing. I'm especially interested in becoming a public interest...

#law #internships #career #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #public-interest-law

Galicia G.’s Avatar
Galicia G. Feb 02 139 views

What should students take away from law school?

Interested in legal affairs, and wanted additional information! #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #law-practice...

ketshepaone M.’s Avatar
ketshepaone M. Jan 17 532 views

Can i become a lawyer with a Criminology Degree

i am currently studying towards my Criminology degree and along my studies i discovered that i want to be a lawyer (Criminal Defense Lawyer) now my question is will i be able to become a lawyer with this degree or do i have to enroll again with a Law school and start an LLB degree? #lawyer...

#law #attorney #criminal-justice

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 202 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

JaNiya L.’s Avatar
JaNiya L. Nov 26, 2019 86 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 80 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...