Career Questions tagged Attorney

L O.’s Avatar
L O. Oct 21 47 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29 73 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18 75 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10 122 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #lawyer #career #law

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09 113 views

What are those unheard law specializations?

Everyone knows of the injury and insurance lawyer, the real estate lawyers, and defense attorneys. However, what are those lawyers that we barely hear of, but are still have an interesting role. I know there are dozens of specializations in law, but what are some of the unheard ones. Would like...

#attorney #lawyer #law

Zakiyyah W.’s Avatar
Zakiyyah W. Aug 24 56 views

What are your primary job responsibilities as a attorney.

I'm outgoing ,I can do anything I put my mind to as long as I have that mindset. #school #attorney...

#fun

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01 140 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#law-school #lawyers #law #attorney #july20 #environment #environmental-law

Nakaia M.’s Avatar
Nakaia M. Jul 10 76 views

What are the biggest challenges of being a lawyer?

I want to pursue law to become a defense attorney so getting insight of how it really is from someone who practices it would be amazing! #law #criminal-justice...

#attorney

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27 192 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 162 views

Where is the best place to study to be a lawyer?

One of the careers I'm considering is being a lawyer or attorney. #college-major #laywer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#law

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 17 116 views
Carolina C.’s Avatar
Carolina C. May 13 132 views

Does law school do a good job in showing a little bit of each field?

I would love to be a medical lawyer but I want to know if law school would explain to me a little more about what the field entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Nhyira B.’s Avatar
Nhyira B. May 12 70 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 151 views

What skills do you need every day as an attorney?

My sister, Siobhan, is interested in being an attorney, but she doesn't really know what that entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 86 views
Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 131 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 114 views

What's interesting about being a lawyer?

My mom's really interested in law TV shows like Law and Order or Bull, but I don't see the appeal. What's interesting about being a lawyer? #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 130 views

What do Lawyers do immediately after law school?

This question is asked in the context of opening their own practice or joining a firm #law-school #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 160 views

What do lawyers do?

I've seen on TV shows where the lawyer is in court and defending someone, but I know that every lawyer doesn't actually do that all day. What is it actually like to be a lawyer, like what do they do all day? #lawyer #law...

#attorney

Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 129 views

What is the commitment of time and effort for being a lawyer?

One of my friends doesn't understand how hard it is to be a lawyer. #lawyer #law...

#attorney