Career Questions tagged Attorney

Meisha’s Avatar
Meisha 2 days ago 43 views

What does a lawyer's typical day look like?

Is most of their time spent in court? Do they have to defend clients even if they know they're guilty? How long will it take to pay back the college tutions?

gavin’s Avatar
gavin Sep 26 35 views

can i be a lawyer if I drop out of high school?

Can I be a lawyer if I drop out of high school?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 230 views

What is the difference between a solicitor and a barrister?

I know the rough differences between them but which one can defend their client in court as I have an interest to do that?

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Aug 29 146 views

Reality of being a lawyer

Is being a lawyer like in the series Suits, where there are big cases and one has to go to court all the time?

Ro’s Avatar
Ro Aug 08 188 views

i'm going into eleventh grade and am considering becoming a criminal trial lawyer. what should i expect from the career?

last year in my english class, we read a book about a jury trying to come to a unanimous vote followed by a class trial based on a real case and i found it fascinating, it was my favorite unit of the class. thinking about it further made me think that maybe being a criminal trial lawyer could...

April’s Avatar
April Jul 28 179 views

How have the recent Supreme Court rulings effected your job as a lawyer?

As we all know, the past few months have brought lots of interesting rulings from overturning Roe v Wade to striking down New York's requirements for carrying a concealed weapon to decisions around separation of church and state. As a lawyer, how have these rulings effected you? Have they led...

Kimora’s Avatar
Kimora Jul 19 199 views

What is the difference between an attorney and a lawyer?

I'm asking to see which one I would be more interested in.

Brianna’s Avatar
Brianna Jun 15 117 views

Paid Internships

Are there any paid internships for 14 turning 15 year olds?

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Jun 12 260 views

is getting a job as a lawyer if you have filed for bankrupcy

law question

jeremiah’s Avatar
jeremiah Jun 12 240 views

how hard is it to get a job after you pass the bar exam?

i am interested in a career in legal

Andy’s Avatar
Andy Jun 09 140 views

What would be expected of someone who wants to become a lawyer?

What should I be be expected to know emotionally & educationally?

Amity’s Avatar
Amity May 05 263 views

Which type of lawyer helps more people Prosecutors or DAs?

I have been trying to figure this out for a long time, the reason I want to become a lawyer is to help people, I don't know which one would help the most people and I know it is alot of schooling for either of these but I am willing to do it as long as I am able to help thouhs who need it.

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Mar 11 222 views

Can being a JAG lawyer be a lifelong career or is it a good idea to switch to a civilian job after an amount of time?

I am considering becoming a JAG lawyer but I'm not sure if I should use it to gain experience and then leave the military for a law firm or if it is kind of a choice as you go thing.

Paige’s Avatar
Paige Mar 10 166 views

What does the average day/week look like for a divorce attorney? What do they do, how busy are they each day, etc.

#law #lawyer #attorney #business

Demajay’s Avatar
Demajay Mar 09 226 views

Ho hard is it to get to law school

my name is De'majay Campbell and I'm 16 years old. the reason why I chose this field is that I know people around me that I love that's getting wrongly convicted for stuff that they did do so I want to get justice for those people that get injustice #law #law-school #attorney #law-enforcement...

Addie’s Avatar
Addie Feb 08 251 views

Does a military lawyer/attorney do different tasks compared to regular ones?

I am thinking I could become a lawyer/attorney through the military and I'm just wondering how different it is from just being a regular lawyer/attorney?
#lawyer #law #military # #college #attorney

Andy’s Avatar
Andy Feb 04 233 views

Should I be a lawyer? Is it worth it?

Interest in law . #lawyer #law #criminal-justice #attorney

Samira’s Avatar
Samira Oct 27, 2021 461 views

Is being a lawyer a 9-5 job? If so, how can I change that?

I heard that lawyers take on a 9-5 job whereas some don't. How, if law is a 9-5 job, can I make it more flexible? Is self-employment an option? #lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #law

Preston’s Avatar
Preston Oct 12, 2021 265 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

#lawyer #law #criminal-justice #attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career #law-school

Chole’s Avatar
Chole Sep 28, 2021 372 views

What degree do you need to get to become a lawyer

#lawyer
#law #attorney

Emina’s Avatar
Emina Aug 09, 2021 263 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? #law #lawyer #law-enforcement #law-school #attorney

Amri’s Avatar
Amri Jul 29, 2021 245 views

What should be my first step in reaching my career goal of being an attorney?

#lawyer #law-school #career #justice #attorney #equality #criminal-justice

Jaleah’s Avatar
Jaleah Jul 06, 2021 261 views

What is your dream career?

My dream career is to become a lawyer. I would like to defend the innocent and bring justice to their families defending them in court. I have always been interested in the criminal law field since middle school, and I have seen the power and courageousness lawyers have. #lawyer...

Najahquel’s Avatar
Najahquel Jul 02, 2021 263 views

What do I have to learn more of the become a lawyer

I do good with directions Im firm etc .. #lawyer #attorney

Emina’s Avatar
Emina Jun 23, 2021 237 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

#law #lawyer # #law-school #attorney #criminal-justice #laywer

Shaney’s Avatar
Shaney Jun 15, 2021 301 views

What program are there to help young people who want to get into criminal justice

I want to become a prosecutor but I want to find programs that would help me before I go to university . #law #programs #lawyer #criminal-justice #college #attorney

Zobia’s Avatar
Zobia Jun 15, 2021 467 views

I want to be a lawyer

#lawyer #law #laywer #criminal-justice #attorney

Jacob’s Avatar
Jacob Jun 12, 2021 375 views

How to become a lawyer?

#lawyer #criminal-justice #attorney #law

Aymen’s Avatar
Aymen Jun 09, 2021 314 views

Should I go into corporate law or criminal defense?

I like the idea of helping people in need and helping prisoners get back with their families but it seems that criminal defense would be significantly harder and not as rewarding as going into corporate law which I can use money from to donate/support such campaigns and others. I'm not exactly...

Erica’s Avatar
Erica Jun 04, 2021 262 views

How hard is it for a beginning attorney to get a job at a private law firm

#law-school #lawyer #attorney #law-practice #law