Career Questions tagged Attorney

Samira M.’s Avatar
Samira M. Oct 27 76 views

Is being a lawyer a 9-5 job? If so, how can I change that?

I heard that lawyers take on a 9-5 job whereas some don't. How, if law is a 9-5 job, can I make it more flexible? Is self-employment an option? lawyer criminal-justice attorney...

law

Preston S.’s Avatar
Preston S. Oct 12 78 views

What is the hardest part of being a lawyer

lawyer law criminal-justice attorney I want to know the good and bad of the career...

law-school

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Aug 09 130 views

Studying law online

Hi!Have someone taken a law course online?Where and what is your experience with it?What about GDL?Is it a better option? law lawyer law-enforcement law-school...

attorney

Jaleah M.’s Avatar
Jaleah M. Jul 06 142 views

What is your dream career?

My dream career is to become a lawyer. I would like to defend the innocent and bring justice to their families defending them in court. I have always been interested in the criminal law field since middle school, and I have seen the power and courageousness lawyers have. lawyer...

attorney college criminal-justice

Najahquel B.’s Avatar
Najahquel B. Jul 02 136 views

What do I have to learn more of the become a lawyer

I do good with directions Im firm etc .. lawyer...

attorney

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Jun 23 108 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Jun 15 170 views
Aymen R.’s Avatar
Aymen R. Jun 09 150 views

Should I go into corporate law or criminal defense?

I like the idea of helping people in need and helping prisoners get back with their families but it seems that criminal defense would be significantly harder and not as rewarding as going into corporate law which I can use money from to donate/support such campaigns and others. I'm not exactly...

law college attorney lawyer criminal-justice

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Jun 01 164 views

How is BAR test ? Is it easy to pass and if you fail what do you do next?

The BAR exam is something I hear a lot when I hear lawyer. What if you foot pass the exam? What is the next move ? lawyer attorney...

criminal-defense

manifesting L.’s Avatar
manifesting L. May 25 267 views

what's the best strand when taking accountancy as a pre-law course?

I will be a senior high school student in a few years, and I'm not still sure and confident. I hope those who have experienced will share their opinions. student high-school law lawyer attorney women-in-law...

pre-law

Sydney L.’s Avatar
Sydney L. Mar 15 128 views

What do we do when we lose cases as lawyers?

I'm thinking about being a lawyer in the future and my question is what would happen if we lose cases? lawyer...

attorney

Abrianna P.’s Avatar
Abrianna P. Feb 24 141 views

What is the hardest part of being a criminal prosecutor?

One fun fact is, I love history. I am very passionate about learning everything that ties up to history, I also love anything involved with court cases. I look forward to becoming a lawyer. work life attorney...

business-lawyer

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24 200 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. lawyers law corporate-law attorney...

criminal-law

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08 776 views
Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 344 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. law legal lawyer attorney law-school lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 253 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? law lawyer lawyers...

attorney law-school

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 239 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? lawyers attorney business-lawyer...

lawyer

Brianna L.’s Avatar
Brianna L. Nov 05, 2020 164 views

what are something's about being a lawyer

I am a 9th grader i want to be a lawyer attorney...

lawyer