Career Questions tagged Attorney

Jaleah M.’s Avatar
Jaleah M. Jaleah M. Jul 06 63 views

What is your dream career?

My dream career is to become a lawyer. I would like to defend the innocent and bring justice to their families defending them in court. I have always been interested in the criminal law field since middle school, and I have seen the power and courageousness lawyers have. #lawyer...

#college #attorney #criminal-justice

Najahquel B.’s Avatar
Najahquel B. Najahquel B. Jul 02 52 views

What do I have to learn more of the become a lawyer

I do good with directions Im firm etc .. #lawyer...

#attorney

Emina T.’s Avatar
Emina T. Emina T. Jun 23 52 views

Is passing SQUE exams difficult

Shaney H.’s Avatar
Shaney H. Shaney H. Jun 15 101 views
Aymen R.’s Avatar
Aymen R. Aymen R. Jun 09 95 views

Should I go into corporate law or criminal defense?

I like the idea of helping people in need and helping prisoners get back with their families but it seems that criminal defense would be significantly harder and not as rewarding as going into corporate law which I can use money from to donate/support such campaigns and others. I'm not exactly...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #college #attorney

Nyasia S.’s Avatar
Nyasia S. Nyasia S. Jun 01 93 views

How is BAR test ? Is it easy to pass and if you fail what do you do next?

The BAR exam is something I hear a lot when I hear lawyer. What if you foot pass the exam? What is the next move ? #lawyer #attorney...

#criminal-defense

manifesting L.’s Avatar
manifesting L. manifesting L. May 25 102 views

what's the best strand when taking accountancy as a pre-law course?

I will be a senior high school student in a few years, and I'm not still sure and confident. I hope those who have experienced will share their opinions. #student #high-school #law #lawyer #attorney #women-in-law...

#pre-law

Sydney L.’s Avatar
Sydney L. Sydney L. Mar 15 83 views

What do we do when we lose cases as lawyers?

I'm thinking about being a lawyer in the future and my question is what would happen if we lose cases? #lawyer...

#attorney

Abrianna P.’s Avatar
Abrianna P. Abrianna P. Feb 24 91 views

What is the hardest part of being a criminal prosecutor?

One fun fact is, I love history. I am very passionate about learning everything that ties up to history, I also love anything involved with court cases. I look forward to becoming a lawyer. #work life #attorney...

#business-lawyer

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. aniah Q. Feb 24 139 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney...

#criminal-law

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Breanna L. Feb 08 559 views
Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Joselyn R. Jan 16 226 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 196 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#attorney #law-school

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 170 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Brianna L.’s Avatar
Brianna L. Brianna L. Nov 05, 2020 128 views

what are something's about being a lawyer

I am a 9th grader i want to be a lawyer #attorney...

#lawyer

L O.’s Avatar
L O. L O. Oct 21, 2020 166 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Olivia B. Sep 29, 2020 173 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 200 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Marialexa G. Sep 10, 2020 232 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #law #lawyer #career