Career Questions tagged Attorney

Sydney L.’s Avatar
Sydney L. Mar 15 41 views

What do we do when we lose cases as lawyers?

I'm thinking about being a lawyer in the future and my question is what would happen if we lose cases? #lawyer...

#attorney

Abrianna P.’s Avatar
Abrianna P. Feb 24 48 views

What is the hardest part of being a criminal prosecutor?

One fun fact is, I love history. I am very passionate about learning everything that ties up to history, I also love anything involved with court cases. I look forward to becoming a lawyer. #work life #attorney...

#business-lawyer

aniah Q.’s Avatar
aniah Q. Feb 24 62 views

How do I know what type of lawyer do I want to be?

I am a very true/honest person. I want to be able to help people. I really like the idea of standing up for other and helping them . That's why i think being a lawyer is the way to go, but i just don't know what type. #lawyers #law #corporate-law #attorney...

#criminal-law

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08 256 views
Joselyn R.’s Avatar
Joselyn R. Jan 16 122 views

What kind of law did you study/are you practicing, and why?

I am in my junior year of college and will be applying to law schools next year. I have no idea what law I want to do and I am concerned because I know I should at least narrow it down so that I can choose the law school that best matches me. #law #legal #lawyer #attorney #law-school #lawyers...

Johara A.’s Avatar
Johara A. Dec 09, 2020 133 views

Calling all lawyers!

I am debating going into a career that relates with law. I wanted to be a corporate lawyer, then a criminal defense attorney, but now I'm debating a trial lawyer. Do you have a suggestion on which one I should choose? What convinced you to go into your specific law? #law #lawyer #lawyers...

#attorney #law-school

Ja'Terika R.’s Avatar
Ja'Terika R. Nov 13, 2020 115 views

What are some of the good thing about being a lawyer.

What are somethings that lawyers can do that other jobs can't offer? #lawyers #attorney #business-lawyer...

#lawyer

Brianna L.’s Avatar
Brianna L. Nov 05, 2020 92 views

what are something's about being a lawyer

I am a 9th grader i want to be a lawyer #attorney...

#lawyer

L O.’s Avatar
L O. Oct 21, 2020 114 views

What are the traits of a good attorney?

11th grade student looking into becoming a lawyer one day. #attorney...

#lawyers

Olivia B.’s Avatar
Olivia B. Sep 29, 2020 134 views

What are the steps to becoming a paralegal?

I'm Liv, I want to become a paralegal and then go to law school to get my degree, pass the bar, and become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #law-school...

#attorney

Quaterya T.’s Avatar
Quaterya T. Sep 18, 2020 147 views

What type of careers should i explore if i want to become a lawyer when i grow up ?

I am a sophomore and i´m looking for career options for lawyers and what college classes do i have to complete . Also how many years of college do i have to complete to become a lawyer . #lawyer #attorney #career-options #lawyers #business-lawyer...

#future

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10, 2020 186 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #career #lawyer #law

Kenny B.’s Avatar
Kenny B. Sep 09, 2020 163 views

What are those unheard law specializations?

Everyone knows of the injury and insurance lawyer, the real estate lawyers, and defense attorneys. However, what are those lawyers that we barely hear of, but are still have an interesting role. I know there are dozens of specializations in law, but what are some of the unheard ones. Would like...

#lawyer #law #attorney

Zakiyyah W.’s Avatar
Zakiyyah W. Aug 24, 2020 112 views

What are your primary job responsibilities as a attorney.

I'm outgoing ,I can do anything I put my mind to as long as I have that mindset. #school #attorney...

#fun

Amanda C.’s Avatar
Amanda C. Aug 01, 2020 441 views

Is becoming a lawyer worth it?

I'm thinking about becoming an environmental lawyer, but I've heard law school is draining both financially and emotionally. Was it worth the effort put in? Are some types of law more fulfilling than others? Do you regret becoming a lawyer? Is there anything you would do differently? #lawyer...

#attorney #environment #july20 #law-school #law #environmental-law #lawyers

Nakaia M.’s Avatar
Nakaia M. Jul 10, 2020 120 views

What are the biggest challenges of being a lawyer?

I want to pursue law to become a defense attorney so getting insight of how it really is from someone who practices it would be amazing! #law #criminal-justice...

#attorney

Mariam K.’s Avatar
Mariam K. May 27, 2020 311 views

I'd like to know more about jobs in the legal field

I'm a second year law student in a french university. I'd like to pursue a career in law but I am wondering about the work/life balance #attorney #law #law-school...

#lawyer

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24, 2020 241 views

Where is the best place to study to be a lawyer?

One of the careers I'm considering is being a lawyer or attorney. #college-major #laywer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#law

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 17, 2020 144 views
Carolina C.’s Avatar
Carolina C. May 13, 2020 166 views

Does law school do a good job in showing a little bit of each field?

I would love to be a medical lawyer but I want to know if law school would explain to me a little more about what the field entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Nhyira B.’s Avatar
Nhyira B. May 12, 2020 99 views