Career Questions tagged Attorney

Madalyn L.’s Avatar
Madalyn L. May 24 50 views

Where is the best place to study to be a lawyer?

One of the careers I'm considering is being a lawyer or attorney. #college-major #laywer #criminal-justice #attorney...

#law

Franklin N.’s Avatar
Franklin N. May 17 52 views
Carolina C.’s Avatar
Carolina C. May 13 45 views

Does law school do a good job in showing a little bit of each field?

I would love to be a medical lawyer but I want to know if law school would explain to me a little more about what the field entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Nhyira B.’s Avatar
Nhyira B. May 12 39 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 83 views

What skills do you need every day as an attorney?

My sister, Siobhan, is interested in being an attorney, but she doesn't really know what that entails. #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. Apr 12 50 views
Harry B.’s Avatar
Harry B. Apr 12 74 views
Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 53 views

What's interesting about being a lawyer?

My mom's really interested in law TV shows like Law and Order or Bull, but I don't see the appeal. What's interesting about being a lawyer? #law #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 74 views

What do Lawyers do immediately after law school?

This question is asked in the context of opening their own practice or joining a firm #law-school #lawyer...

#attorney

Henry L.’s Avatar
Henry L. Apr 12 86 views

What do lawyers do?

I've seen on TV shows where the lawyer is in court and defending someone, but I know that every lawyer doesn't actually do that all day. What is it actually like to be a lawyer, like what do they do all day? #lawyer #law...

#attorney

Eli H.’s Avatar
Eli H. Apr 12 66 views

What is the commitment of time and effort for being a lawyer?

One of my friends doesn't understand how hard it is to be a lawyer. #lawyer #law...

#attorney

Nahla O.’s Avatar
Nahla O. Mar 20 93 views

How do you gain experience in the legal field as a high school student?

I've been interested in pursuing a career as a lawyer for a while now, but given that it is a fairly expensive and lengthy process, I want to gain exposure to the field to ensure that it is actually something I'm committed to pursuing. I'm especially interested in becoming a public interest...

#attorney #public-interest-law #lawyer #career #internships #law #criminal-justice

Galicia G.’s Avatar
Galicia G. Feb 02 111 views

What should students take away from law school?

Interested in legal affairs, and wanted additional information! #law #lawyer #law-school #attorney #law-practice...

ketshepaone M.’s Avatar
ketshepaone M. Jan 17 274 views

Can i become a lawyer with a Criminology Degree

i am currently studying towards my Criminology degree and along my studies i discovered that i want to be a lawyer (Criminal Defense Lawyer) now my question is will i be able to become a lawyer with this degree or do i have to enroll again with a Law school and start an LLB degree? #lawyer...

#attorney #law #criminal-justice

Mya K.’s Avatar
Mya K. Dec 11, 2019 159 views

A question about the length of schooling to become a lawyer

How long does it take to get a law degree? #law #lawyer #law-school...

#attorney

JaNiya L.’s Avatar
JaNiya L. Nov 26, 2019 68 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14, 2019 68 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Sep 16, 2019 51 views

What types of things do District Attorneys do? What are some of the most typical cases?

#attorney #criminal-justice I love to help people that are going through a hard...

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 11, 2019 114 views

What do I need to do to become a defense lawyer.

Im in eighth grade and I've been interested in the law system for as long as I can remember, I'm amazing at debate and literature and do believe I can become a lawyer as long as I work hard. Im in eighth grade so I don't yet understand what I need to accomplish this. I don't know about credits,...

#law-school #lawyer #attorney #law #criminal-justice

Bnc T.’s Avatar
Bnc T. Aug 17, 2019 122 views

What are reasons for wanting to take law?

Hi! so..I've been thinking hard about WHY exactly I'd want to take law. I was wondering if maybe you could share some of your reasons for deciding to take law, so I can get inspired as to why? #law #attorney #law-school #college #lawyer...

#major

eaja M.’s Avatar
eaja M. May 21, 2019 124 views