Career Questions tagged Attorney

JaNiya L.’s Avatar
JaNiya L. Nov 26 15 views
alexis C.’s Avatar
alexis C. Nov 14 15 views

what are good school for law?

the only thing i want to do in my life is become a lawyer and a future politician. i like to collect rocks i want to get a accounting degree too. i have a dog and a cat i like animals they are cool #law #lawyer #attorney #criminal-justice #criminal-justice #criminal-justice...

Alex M.’s Avatar
Alex M. Sep 16 26 views

What types of things do District Attorneys do? What are some of the most typical cases?

#attorney #criminal-justice I love to help people that are going through a hard...

Abbie E.’s Avatar
Abbie E. Sep 11 43 views

What do I need to do to become a defense lawyer.

Im in eighth grade and I've been interested in the law system for as long as I can remember, I'm amazing at debate and literature and do believe I can become a lawyer as long as I work hard. Im in eighth grade so I don't yet understand what I need to accomplish this. I don't know about credits,...

#criminal-justice #attorney #law #lawyer #law-school

Bnc T.’s Avatar
Bnc T. Aug 17 61 views

What are reasons for wanting to take law?

Hi! so..I've been thinking hard about WHY exactly I'd want to take law. I was wondering if maybe you could share some of your reasons for deciding to take law, so I can get inspired as to why? #law #attorney #law-school #college #lawyer...

#major

eaja M.’s Avatar
eaja M. May 21 76 views
Caitlin H.’s Avatar
Caitlin H. May 17 71 views

How do you become a civil/public defender?

When you want to specifically work as a state-appointed attorney are there any crucial differences between that path and becoming a firm lawyer? #lawyer #attorney...

#law

isabel G.’s Avatar
isabel G. May 03 64 views
Carinthia Amaralis C.’s Avatar
Carinthia Amaralis C. Apr 17 82 views

How can I become a successful Lawyer?

Hi my name is Carinthia Amaralis, I am currently enrolled in job corps, I'm going to study office admin, It will help me with my business and finance skills but I know that there is more information and I want all the information I can receive to become successful like all of you, please and...

#attorney #law #lawyer

jair C.’s Avatar
jair C. Apr 17 73 views
Student K.’s Avatar
Student K. Mar 12 129 views
Student K.’s Avatar
Student K. Mar 11 123 views
Student W .’s Avatar
Student W . Mar 08 132 views
Derion P.’s Avatar
Derion P. Jan 23 117 views
Sanaii W.’s Avatar
Sanaii W. Dec 31, 2018 245 views
Ana C.’s Avatar
Ana C. Oct 22, 2018 200 views
Jasmine C.’s Avatar
Jasmine C. Aug 30, 2018 353 views

How much time and effort does it take to become a lawyer?

I am willing to do whatever it takes to get a degree in the law field, as a lawyer. However, I know there isn’t lots of things I must do to achieve this goal. What types of programs and classes should I take to become a lawyer. #lawyer #law #lawyers #attorney...

#law-school

Serena N.’s Avatar
Serena N. Aug 01, 2018 232 views

How hard is law school?

I want to be an anti-discrimination attorney #law #attorney #law-school...

#lawyer

Rebecca A.’s Avatar
Rebecca A. Jun 19, 2018 222 views

Should I go to law school?

I am interested in pursuing a career in public policy. A lot of people are telling me I should go to law school, but I don't really have that much interest in actually practicing law; rather, a lot of jobs I am interested in are dominated by former/current lawyers (ex: state legislator). Would...

#attorney #policy #law-practice #law #lawyer #law-school #degree

kim I.’s Avatar
kim I. Jun 16, 2018 248 views

What to expect in an interview for a volunteer mediator position?

I am applying for a volunteer position with the county dispute resolution center. It is staffed with professionals, 40% of which are attorneys. I am not an attorney, and have no experience in mediation, but, being older, have a fair amount of relevant life experience. If accepted, they will...

#mediator #adr #attorney #mediation #lawyer

Camille L.’s Avatar
Camille L. Apr 22, 2018 1634 views

What are the Pros and Cons of being a Prosecutor?

My dream is to be a Prosecutor, but I’ve only heard good things about the job (well except the giant student loan you must pay because of law school) .I want to know the bad things about the job so I can be prepared too. #criminal-justice #law #prosecutor #attorney #criminal-justice...

#lawyer

Carissa D.’s Avatar
Carissa D. Apr 17, 2018 296 views

How do I make connections in the world of law?

I'm hoping to go to law school after undergrad school to become an attorney and eventually become a judge. What resources are there to help me find my way in law, including finding jobs after I graduate and deciding more specifically what kind of law to practice? #law #lawschool #attorney...

#judges