Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Sherifa I.’s Avatar
Sherifa I. 16 hours ago 4 views

My question is, I'm offering consumer science in the university now and would like to if I can use the certificate to find myself in midwifery

I'm a student of family and consumer science but would like to be in the field of midwifery or would like to know the job opportunities for consumer with the option food and clothing #career #science...

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. yesterday 4 views

How will the military work with you far as your class schedule for college?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #professional...

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. yesterday 4 views

What other way can a automotive technican grow far as education after job corps advance training?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional. #education...

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 16 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#engineering #anthropology

fernando M.’s Avatar
fernando M. 2 days ago 1 views
Arely S.’s Avatar
Arely S. Oct 09 65 views

Can I aspire to get a Bachelor's degree if I suffer from depression and schizophrenia?

Right now I feel really discouraged and crying in the middle of my class. #college...

#career

Heather S.’s Avatar
Heather S. Oct 14 14 views

I want to get a job or volunteer to help end sex trafficking

I am one class away from my bachelors degree. I am 43 years old. My major is sociology from Portland State University. I am a mother of four and also a grandmother. My passion is to work or volunteer in a position to facilitate an end to sex trafficking and/or to help victims that have been...

#career-choice #job #college

Ulysses S.’s Avatar
Ulysses S. Oct 10 23 views

I want to be a mountain biking you tuber what college class should I take

I love mountain biking and want to share my mountain biking...

Cayden B.’s Avatar
Cayden B. Oct 06 33 views

What do you do on a daily basis

I am doing a project and I was wondering if you could tell me what you do every day of your life. When you go to work - like what time do you have to get up every morning, what time do you get done, and can u give me a quote that u once said # #career...

Isabelle G.’s Avatar
Isabelle G. Oct 07 29 views

Should I shift my course even if it's my passion?

I'm currently studying AB Literature (sophomore year) and I love my course. I love my readings, my teachers, my block mates, I love everything about literature; it has always been my passion. But I realised that I'm not going to use my degree in the future. I have no interest in becoming a...

#marketing #business #shifting #literature #college

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 26 views

What happens if you're college roomate isn't the best?

Next year I am going to be a college freshman and have some (...okay, a lot) of anxieties related to the college process. One of my troubles is the unknown nature of a future roommate. I've had a roommate: my little sister, for the past 10 years. But I don't think that it will be in the same...

#college-advice #student #college

Brigitte F.’s Avatar
Brigitte F. Oct 06 16 views

Is it difficult being a professional actor/actress in this day-and-age?

I am a high school senior and am hoping to become a professional (paid) actress after I graduate college. I am planning on attending the University of North Dakota and majoring in Theatre Arts. But, will all that prepare me for 'the outside world'? How can it be done? #performing-arts #theatre...

#acting #college

Cassidy H.’s Avatar
Cassidy H. Oct 04 29 views

What was the most difficult aspect of law school or becoming a lawyer?

I am a high school senior looking to become a lawyer, and would like some more advice or information about what I should expect. #lawyer #college #law...

#law-school

Nolan H.’s Avatar
Nolan H. Oct 03 6 views
Kylie S.’s Avatar
Kylie S. Oct 03 10 views
Valeria O.’s Avatar
Valeria O. Oct 03 10 views
Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. Oct 03 6 views
Brisa V.’s Avatar
Brisa V. Oct 03 7 views

How competitive is the field of nursing?

I am a college student in a career class considering pursuing a career in nursing but am worried about how competitive it is and how vigorous college courses will be in order to become a nurse. #nursing...

Avonleigh Y.’s Avatar
Avonleigh Y. Sep 30 50 views

how do I get all A's?

my mom said if i got as for the whole year i could get a cat #college #accounting #college-admissions #career #scholarship #accountant...

#financial-accounting

Ashley C.’s Avatar
Ashley C. Sep 27 23 views
noah W.’s Avatar
noah W. Sep 26 28 views