Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Nishk S.’s Avatar
Nishk S. 15 hours ago 43 views

My guidance counselor suggested that I take at-least 3 years of my foreign language. I am trying to go to a good pre-med college, and she told me that many want to see at-least 3 years. What is the best option for me?

I am going into 11th grade and have had trouble deciding my foreign language. I am doubling science courses and am not that good at language. I also want to continue my passion for Computer Science. #college #higher-education #guidancecounsler #pre-med...

#language

Odalis A.’s Avatar
Odalis A. Feb 14 42 views

is Office Administration a good paying job?

I am very optimistic. self oriented and very courageous. I can define anything when it comes to completing my tasks. #college...

#career

Odalis A.’s Avatar
Odalis A. Feb 14 26 views

what benefits do I get if I join Office Administration?

I am very helpful . I enjoy helping people out. I have integrity and initiative. #career...

Kwan Tung L.’s Avatar
Kwan Tung L. Feb 14 113 views

What's one advice you would give to fresh grads?

Currently at my last year of collage education and would be thankful for any advice :) #college #education...

#career

Stanley D.’s Avatar
Stanley D. Feb 13 32 views

After high school is it an obligation to go to college for become a soldier?

Always trying to improve, try more than my best. #college...

#higher-education

Anvi C.’s Avatar
Anvi C. Feb 11 75 views

Where did you work during uni/college?

I am in uni, and am looking to volunteer/ work. #volunteer #job-search #college...

#internship

Tanu N.’s Avatar
Tanu N. Feb 08 59 views

I want to be an movie/tv actress and lawyer at the same time!

I’ve been wanting to be an actress since I was 3. I can also dance, I’ve loved it since I was 3. I can sort of sing. Drama is my favorite class at school. But I need something else just in case, so I plan to graduate in law and be a lawyer. I am also passionate in law, but it is a recent...

#lawyer #author #law #writing #college #advice #acting #civilrightslawyer #stories #passion #dancing #art #drama

franki C.’s Avatar
franki C. Feb 09 57 views

What is your why?

Why are your dreams what they are - what caused it to be that way ? #volunteer #college #finance #nomad #gratitude #zen #mindset...

#brain

Haruna L.’s Avatar
Haruna L. Feb 09 47 views

To know more about caree

I'm a honest and straight person #finance #finance...

Allie S.’s Avatar
Allie S. Feb 06 49 views

What do i need to do to go into Human Trafficking?

I am a Junior in High school. I have been trying to figure out how God wants to use me in this world. He has really laid human trafficking on my heart lately, and i feel like that is something he wants me to go into. I though i wanted to be a high school history teacher, but that dream seems...

#intern #endit #human-trafficking #help #college #advice #career #sex-trafficking

James B.’s Avatar
James B. Feb 06 47 views

How to be involved in economics?

I like math and i think that i'm pretty good #college #math #economics #accounting #college-major...

Kameron K.’s Avatar
Kameron K. Feb 06 37 views
Desirae G.’s Avatar
Desirae G. Feb 04 47 views

If you are in the process of majoring in criminology, what are some challenges that you have faced?

Im a senior in high school trying to become a criminal profiler. I will be the first one to graduate in my family!!😀 #criminal-justice #college...

#criminology

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 68 views

How to stay healthy while abroad?

While in the states I was able to work out for free at my University's Gym. Unfortunately, there is no free gym where I am studying abroad. Should I dish out the money for a gym? Take up running? Pay for individual yoga classes? Thoughts? #study-abroad #gym #health #college #travel #madrid...

#help

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 40 views

How to make the most out of my Gap Year?

I am a junior pre-med student and plan on taking 1 Gap Year. I have already taken my MCAT and don't feel like I need to retake it. I also have experienced research throughout college and don't have the passion to continue with that. I am a finance major and am considering using that degree to...

#nonprofit #medicine #gapyear #medical #college #premed

Anjali P.’s Avatar
Anjali P. Feb 04 44 views

What's the best advice for someone studying abroad?

I am studying abroad in Madrid, Spain this semester. I would love to hear anyone's advice or opinions! Specifically, some topics that have interested me are: traveling on a budget, learning Spanish/Spanish fluency, making/keeping friends abroad, and time management. #study-abroad #college...

#travel #spain #time #budget #life #spanish #college-advice

zander F.’s Avatar
zander F. Jan 24 55 views

How do I succeed in the JobCorps Program?

I'm 17 and i'm ready to make my self better with the help of the job corps program #job #college...

#career

Tessa S.’s Avatar
Tessa S. Feb 02 67 views

How did you decide on a specific career you wanted to pursue?

I’m a junior in high school and there are many STEM fields out there that I’m interested in but I’m not sure how to narrow it down. #stem #career #college...

#science

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 67 views

How important are extra-curriculars when exiting college?

As a non-traditional student, I have been working full-time while obtaining my degree. While this is not an extra-curricular that some workplaces or internships look for, I think there is value in sticking to obtaining a degree while also have responsibilities where my time is already split...

#full-time-student #work #internship #extracurricular #college #accomplishments #career #full-time-professional

Gabrielle B.’s Avatar
Gabrielle B. Jan 30 62 views

What are the most important skills for your employees to possess?

What do you value most in terms of skills when looking for a new hire? Do you want a person with a ton of experience in a specific area, or do you consider a person who has experience in something for a fairly long period of time, even if it is not specially what you are looking for as...

#job #interview #skills #hiringprocess #college #career #value #experience