Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Oluomachi U.’s Avatar
Oluomachi U. Oluomachi U. 9 hours ago 4 views

How many years does it take to complete a biomed/bio engineering bachelor degree?

Does the time needed to complete a degree depend mainly on the college/university you attend? Or is it a consensus? #engineering #college #college-major...

#science

Timothy W.’s Avatar
Timothy W. Timothy W. 15 hours ago 12 views
Rick V.’s Avatar
Rick V. Rick V. 18 hours ago 19 views

For any Marketing Specialists, what's the route you guys took to get to your careers?

Hi, my name is Rick and I want to be a Marketing Specialist in the future, I'm currently attending Job Corps for Office Administration and I plan to move into Community College for an Associate's Degree in Business in the future at some point. I do know there are online seminars some free some...

#college #career #marketing #business

Kyana H.’s Avatar
Kyana H. Kyana H. yesterday 10 views

How long do you have to go to school for to be a Contract Lawyer?

I'm in high school right now and deciding what degree I want to get first for when I go to college and want to know what will help decrease the time in school. #college #law...

#college-selection

Michael S.’s Avatar
Michael S. Michael S. 2 days ago 46 views
Zariah N.’s Avatar
Zariah N. Zariah N. 2 days ago 22 views

How to ask for help for your mental health?

I'm a 22-year-old college student that stills lives at home. I enjoy writing short stories and watching wrestling on my free time. I love listening to rock n roll and mental every day. #writing #journalism...

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Dejanae W. Jul 30 33 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...

#designing #architect #art #building #goals #career #college #architecture

briana W.’s Avatar
briana W. briana W. Jul 31 21 views

is anything really possible?

i am a college student who feels like she has alot to offer...

Jillie M.’s Avatar
Jillie M. Jillie M. Jul 30 25 views

Career choices for chemistry

I am a high school senior and did the Johnson O'Connor assessments for careers. My results show that I should do something in chemistry or biology, preferably a job where I work more independently and that requires advanced education beyond a bachelor's. I do love chemistry/bio and have done...

#college #biology #chemistry

CarRyn G.’s Avatar
CarRyn G. CarRyn G. Jul 30 60 views

Why don't know what I want to do yet?

I am a 10th grader at a really famous school and I don't know what I want to do for a career yet. I have lots of interest but not a particular thing and don't know what I'm truly passionate about. #casstechnician #casstech #career #undecided #career-choice...

Alexis T.’s Avatar
Alexis T. Alexis T. Jul 30 23 views

How hard will I have to push to get into the nursing program?

I’m going to community college for my first 2 years of college to see if that’s the career for me. #nursing #healthcare...

xavier J.’s Avatar
xavier J. xavier J. Jul 30 19 views

How to become an Anthropologist

I have an extreme love of learning about different cultures, histories, religions, beliefs, and people. Mythology has also been something that I have enjoyed studying in my past time and I think Anthropology is a fit for me since I want to travel the world and learn as much as I can about...

#college #travel #anthropology #history

Salay A.’s Avatar
Salay A. Salay A. Jul 30 38 views

How can I not be so scared for change?

I am in a strict family where my destiny was sorta written for me and it isn't something I want. I want to make the change, but I am scared to go into college alone and I feel like time is going faster than I am. I feel like I can't catch up. #college #college-advice...

#student

Isaiah T.’s Avatar
Isaiah T. Isaiah T. Jul 29 34 views

What’s the best way to get started with your career field after college?

I am going into my first year of college and am worried that I might not find a job related to my career afterwards. #college...

#career-choice

Taylor W.’s Avatar
Taylor W. Taylor W. Jul 28 36 views

What do I see myself doing in 5 years

My name is Taylor . I’m 15 years old . Later on in life I see myself being a lawyer . I chose this career when I was about 8 years old . I’ve always wanted to go to law school because I know I’d be good at it . I love arguing my point across & fighting for something I know is right ....

#college #law-school #lawyer

christine K.’s Avatar
christine K. christine K. Jul 28 30 views
Andrea C.’s Avatar
Andrea C. Andrea C. Jul 28 48 views

Is teaching a tiring job

When I was in highschool and middle school, most of my teachers really seemed like they didn't want to be there. That gave me motivation to be better if I became a teacher but I don't know if I'll be up to it if it'll end up the same way as them. #teaching #teacher #college #teacher...

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. jessica P. Jul 28 79 views

What did you do to get a high SAT score?

Not really a career question, but I'm wondering how long you studied and HOW you actually studied to get a 1450+ score. #college #sat...

#college-admissions

shaymaa S.’s Avatar
shaymaa S. shaymaa S. Jul 28 23 views

what is your setting goal?

I'm 18 and a college student I want to be a pharmacist and graduate with a bachelors degree. I am very sensitive at times but will do my best to go very far in life. #college #financial-planning #education #college-admissions...

#pharmacy

Mia S.’s Avatar
Mia S. Mia S. Jul 27 43 views

How do I build up my my application as a junior in high school?

I’m a rising junior and really want to get into Columbia or Harvard for their medical programs and so I’m trying to pave the way for that acceptance. I’ll be taking my first Ap classes this junior year and they do relate to my field of interest. The only thing is how can I be recognized with my...

#college #medicine #college-admissions #sat

Amonte B.’s Avatar
Amonte B. Amonte B. Jul 27 56 views

Is it ok to choose 2 career goals and take college classes for both at the same time and start whichever goal you complete first

I am 17yrs old about to start 12th grade when school begins i am a honor student who has made honor roll every report card since 1st grade and i want to graduate with honors and accept my full scholarship with University of Michigan but I’m not quite sure which career goal i really want to...

#college #scholarship #college-admissions #college-advice

Jaida G.’s Avatar
Jaida G. Jaida G. Jul 27 49 views

What specific requirements does it take to become a lawyer?

I always admired lawyers and people of such since elementary school and have always wanted to pursue that as my career, but I always wanted to know what it all takes to become one so I won’t get lost and confused in the future. #lawyer #law #college...

#business

Kennedy W.’s Avatar
Kennedy W. Kennedy W. Jul 27 36 views

what's the quickest way to get a job teaching english in Korea?

I want to teach english to students but I don't want to be in the U.S. while doing it. #english #education #college...

#teaching

Crystal A.’s Avatar
Crystal A. Crystal A. Jul 27 28 views

I want to become a Licensed Midwife, but don’t know where to start?

I am currently going into my second year of college this upcoming fall semester as a Biology major. I wanted to become a doctor, but got conflicted. After taking time to reflect on my future and what I ACTUALLY want, I’ve decided to go into the Midwifery route! I am attending a community...

#college #midwifery