Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Prapti G.’s Avatar
Prapti G. 17 hours ago 3 views

What should I do if I want to get into an Ivy League college?

I am an eighth grader from Bangladesh, currently preparing for my O'levels exams. #college #ivyleague #bangladesh #o'levels...

#science

Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. yesterday 36 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

#college #jobs #business #architect #success #health #school #career

Nathan O.’s Avatar
Nathan O. May 11 15 views

does hvac fall under engineering as college major?

That's what I want to go to school for....

Ayanna N.’s Avatar
Ayanna N. May 05 63 views

What should I expect when taking college classes

I am currently a senior about to entertain college. I would like to know how it is taking major classes. #dentist #college...

#double-major

Izzy P.’s Avatar
Izzy P. May 03 57 views

How many years does it take to become a Certified Nurse Midwife?

My main question is how many years of schooling are required to become a Certified Nurse Midwife. I'm overwhelmed with all the research I've been doing about schooling and I just need straightforward answers. I want to do the least amount of schooling possible in order to become a CNM. I'm also...

#nursing #college #midwife

Elvin V.’s Avatar
Elvin V. Apr 29 80 views

How do you know what you want in your life, what do you want to become and who do you want to become.

I am 19 years old. I have little experience with jobs but I attend to learn more and push myself. When it comes to a task I tend to think I know when I am doing but sometimes I do not know and freeze. I want to learn to be more confident....

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 212 views

How do you deal with pressure or stressful situations?

Office Hours #4: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Mark Eagle This question was posed by a question during one of our most recent "CareerVillage Office Hours" sessions. During Office Hours sessions, we invite students to pose questions related to a specific topic. In this case, the topic was...

#academics #money #college #stress #family #mental-health #finances #time-management #career-search #careers

CV Office Hours .’s Avatar
CV Office Hours . Apr 19 90 views

Can you tell me about your typical day in college?

#university #college #education #college-life

Yang G.’s Avatar
Yang G. Apr 18 53 views
Connie T.’s Avatar
Connie T. Apr 14 77 views
Thomas C.’s Avatar
Thomas C. Apr 14 72 views

How do you know if college is for you?

I am planning to head to UCSC next year as a freshman in college but am only going for a safe route to a higher salary. I still do not know what I wanna do and I don't wanna waste this chance I have been given....

Jada W.’s Avatar
Jada W. Apr 14 73 views

What steps should I take for choosing the best college for the career I want to go into?

I'm a junior, and I want to get a job in the animation industry. I recently moved from San Francisco to the Mississippi, and I'm struggling to find a school that would have a major that lines up with my career paths. #career-paths #college...

#careers

Arianna M.’s Avatar
Arianna M. Apr 07 118 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan...

#psychology

Abigail O.’s Avatar
Abigail O. Apr 02 71 views

What is a good education pathway for a career in neuroprosthetics?

I am currently a student planning to major in Electrical Engineering with a minor in Neuroscience in hopes of being competitive in the neuroengineering industry. Specifically, I want to work developing neuroprosthetics. For anyone working in the field, do you have any advice for getting a foot...

#neuroprosthetics #prosthetics #college #biotech #career-development #neuroelectronics #engineering #neurorobots #neuroengineering #neuroscience #bioengineering #career-counseling #neuralprosthetics #career #internships #biomedicalengineering

Jessamee M.’s Avatar
Jessamee M. Apr 02 71 views
Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Apr 02 118 views

What are all the steps to becoming a pediatrician?

Hello, my name is Athena and I am currently a junior in high school. Ever since kindergarten I've wanted to be a "kid doctor". I've always enjoyed the sciences more than anything else. However, I'm not really sure how to become a pediatrician. I think you have to get your undergrad degree...

#medicine #doctor #college #pediatrics #pediatrician #medical-school

Alex O.’s Avatar
Alex O. Apr 01 121 views

Smith or Bates?

Hi! I need to take a decision and choose the college I want to go to for the next 4 years. I got admitted to both Smith and Bates and will be playing soccer at whichever one I choose. I also plan to do Pre-Med with a Biology major. I visited both schools and absolutely loved them. If anyone...

#biology #smithcollege #college #collegedecision #pre-med #batescollege

angel O.’s Avatar
angel O. Mar 19 230 views

what are the benefits of going or not going to college?

I'm in 9th grade. I'm asking this question to see if college is helpful...

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 98 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 147 views

What are the best classes to take if you want to pursue manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz that said manufacturing would be a good career choice. #career #college #student #career-counseling #careers...

#manufacturing

Jephtha A.’s Avatar
Jephtha A. Feb 24 192 views

How do I find a scholarship?

Am Jephtha at Knust University in ghana level 100 am battling with financial difficulties please help me to have scholarship for me to complete my education and help my society in many aspects I really love my communicate and society #college #money #scholarships #income #income...

Luke K.’s Avatar
Luke K. Feb 26 99 views

Did you ever have doubts when you were in college trying to get your degree?

Were there ever times where you wanted to just drop out or quit and if so what allowed you to keep pushing. #university...

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 116 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

#college #major #forensicpathology #majors #college-majors #medicalexaminer

Tatiana M.’s Avatar
Tatiana M. Feb 24 51 views

Could I invest into Real Estate if I decide to go to college?

Hello, I have been doing a lot of research on the Real Estate industry and I was wondering if I could do both? I know I can, but does it seem reasonable? #realestate...