Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Samiya M.’s Avatar
Samiya M. 32 mins ago 6 views

How do you know what college best fits you?

I've had some colleges in mind that I would love to go to, but I don't seem to know which ones are the right ones to pick." What if I regret applying for this college" is a frequent question that pops into my mind. I have plenty of time to think about college, as I am a sophomore, but I don't...

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. 4 hours ago 12 views

Can I get hospital volunteer hours virtually?

I want to be an ophthalmologist in the future, and I am currently a high school sophomore (10th grade). I know in pre-med/medical school admissions they ask a lot about what experience you have in the health care field, but I'm not sure how I can do that in the current times (the pandemic). I...

#college #admissions #ophthalmologist #pre-med #high-school #experience

Kate F.’s Avatar
Kate F. yesterday 10 views

What are good schools for art?

I'm interested in art and thinking about doing something with it, but don't know what schools to look at. #art #fine-art...

Samruddhi P.’s Avatar
Samruddhi P. yesterday 18 views

What can I do to save years in college to become a doctor?

I am a high school student interested in pursuing a career in ophthalmology. I would like to complete my Pre-Med in 2 years, and I want to explore if there are any opportunities to do Med School in 3 years (condense the first 2 years and then rotations). I'm a high school sophomore, so what...

#doctor #medicine #student #pre-med #college

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 79 views

What are some good job options for college students?

I'm not in college yet, but I'd like some ideas for a few years from now when I do go to college. Also, what should I look for in job while I'm still in school, whether it's highschool or college? I'm planning to apply for jobs this summer, but I've never done this before and don't want to go...

#entry-level #jobs #college #first-job #job #higher-education

Hakim B.’s Avatar
Hakim B. Feb 26 62 views
Jake C.’s Avatar
Jake C. Feb 26 24 views

Which colleges have the most actively political student body

I'm a very political person and would prefer to go to a college that is also very openly political #politics...

Luke K.’s Avatar
Luke K. Feb 26 39 views

Did you ever have doubts when you were in college trying to get your degree?

Were there ever times where you wanted to just drop out or quit and if so what allowed you to keep pushing. #university...

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 22 views

Is it better to have one major and two minors or two majors and one minor?

I am a bit unsure on exactly what I want to have as a career so i assume having more options (2 majors) is better than having one. Yet, I can assume that having two majors could be a bit more stressful than having one so I would also have to put that into consideration. #majors #double-major...

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 15 views

What is the best college options for a person interested in international business?

I am currently interested in international business and looking for colleges but I'm not sure where and what to look for. #college...

#international-business

Brianna G.’s Avatar
Brianna G. Feb 26 29 views

How do I choose between majors and minors as someone who is interested in international business?

I am a tenth grade student currently interested in international business, I am currently looking into colleges and their majors and minors but I'm not sure exactly what to look for #student #business #college #international-business...

#majors

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 25 views

What are the best colleges for forensic pathology, and what should I major in once I get there?

I'm currently a Sophomore and want to go into forensic pathology, but I'm not sure where I should be looking to apply to. I know I need to be looking for colleges with good medical fields, but there's so many different choices that it gets overwhelming. I should probably mention that I'm queer...

#medicalexaminer #college-majors #forensicpathology #college #major #majors

Maddi P.’s Avatar
Maddi P. Feb 26 455 views

How do I apply for scholarships, and where can I find them?

I come from a low income family and want to go to medical school... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit worried about the cost. I really want to go somewhere out of state (not sure where yet, I just want out of Missouri), but I know that will be more costly. Where can I find...

#college #money #scholarships

Abdullah M.’s Avatar
Abdullah M. Feb 26 54 views

How to improve my speaking confidence?

I’m a first generation student in this country. As I’ve started college this year, I’ve been noticing just how eloquent everyone sounds when they speak. From other students to interviewers. I’ve been getting really insecure about the way I speak, someone also recently told me that I speak in a...

#career #business #presentation #confidence #speech #student #college #publicspeaking

Lourdes J.’s Avatar
Lourdes J. Feb 25 65 views

When is the right time to start preparing for college?

I am currently in High School and I am wondering when should iIstart preparing for college. Also, when should I consider writing my resume? #college #highschool #resume...

#resumewriting

Jephtha A.’s Avatar
Jephtha A. Feb 24 35 views

Please help me to get find a scholarship

Am Jephtha Agyare in ghana a town called obuasi now am in knust University in ghana level 100 am battling with financial difficulties please help me to have scholarship for me to complete my education and help my society in many aspects I really love my communicate and society #college #money...

#scholarships #income