Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Allwyn P.’s Avatar
Allwyn P. 6 hours ago 5 views

Currently iam at the end semester of aeronautical engineering, iam totally fed up with the degree but i had interest to do masters in renewable energy, is that good idea!! For career shifting confused, pls help me

Kharri B.’s Avatar
Kharri B. 18 hours ago 20 views

How do I price services as a small business?

I am a college student going into her sophomore year. I've decided to rebrand the graphic design business I started in high school. I left it alone for a bit to focus on school. I'm having a bit of an issue with pricing. I've made and have been paid to do people's logos before but I want to...

Andrew M.’s Avatar
Andrew M. 23 hours ago 10 views

What classes in college do you need to take to become a successful business owner?

I want to own a business due to sports. And I want to run more things that help people. And I want to know what classes I need to take to be able to do that.

Azra S.’s Avatar
Azra S. 2 days ago 16 views

Which are the best universities for communications media?

I want to study communications media. But i am not sure about the country and university. I don't know which universities are better for communications media. Can you give me an advice?

Jack S.’s Avatar
Jack S. 2 days ago 88 views

Computer Science/Programming Languages

Do you think that it's worth going to college to get a Computer Science Major/Programming Experience? I heard that coding boot camps do the same, but for less than the tuition that colleges charge you. What are your opinions on learning programming/computer science on websites like this...

Sapna B.’s Avatar
Sapna B. 2 days ago 35 views

I'm good in biology but I don't want to go in medical field. I love engineering but I'm not good in math. So I'm struggling what to do?

I would choose any career related to biology but with less involvement in medical field. I think that kind if job is hard to find but at least I need some kind of suggestions from anyone.

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. May 20 47 views
amanda M.’s Avatar
amanda M. May 16 62 views

How do i become a Speech Language Pathologists?

What type of college comes with this career? What type of company advancements should i look for? What degree should I earn to be most qualified for speech pathology? Is there an online course for this field?

amanda M.’s Avatar
amanda M. May 16 62 views

What does it take to become a licensed Psychiatrists?

How much college and training does it take to become a licensed Psychiatrist? What type of work do you do as a psychiatrist? What is the best way to approach this type of work? should you have a compassionate heart. What are some things to look forward to in the career?

josie M.’s Avatar
josie M. May 16 65 views

What kind of work do you do as a psychiatrist?

I am very curious of what is a typical day for you? How does your day start for you? What kind of hands on work do you do? Are you usually in a office type setting just talking ? Is there anything you didn't expect when you started working ?

RAEVOHN C.’s Avatar
RAEVOHN C. May 16 43 views

What are the most beneficial courses required to become an Anesthesiologist Technician?

I'm very curious which courses are most vital to your success in the career of an Anesthesiologist Technician so, I could know which courses i need to dedicate most of my attention in.

josie M.’s Avatar
josie M. May 16 59 views

Why did you choose to be a psychiatrist?

As much as i desire to help, I get stuck not understanding if the only thing i'm truly interested in is understanding the mind and how it works. Would i be able to thrive in a profession that deals with helping people more then just dealing with medical aspects?
Do you have any suggestions for me?

abdul S.’s Avatar
abdul S. May 16 65 views

can you get a LLC while being under the age of 18

can i person who gets low grades in college become a person of interest from high paying companies ?

A E.’s Avatar
A E. May 15 75 views

Which sectors/companies in the business field ask for grades, which don't?

Im new to the village and I have been reading posts about companies like the Big 4 Firms. There is responses that when hiring, they value class grades specifically in accounting. I was wondering how much importance goes to grades, and if there is any changes in different companies or sectors....

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 10 92 views

What should I look into before trying to become a electrical engineer

So I wanna become a electrical engineer so is there any programs or anything that I should look into before I decide to pursue this kind of career in engineering

lexy C.’s Avatar
lexy C. May 10 102 views

colleges for business/major?

What colleges are the best for majoring in business? Maybe marketing?