Career Questions tagged College

College offers the opportunity to continue one's education post-secondary providing career developing skills and knowledge. There are many different types of colleges. There are two-year colleges that offer Associate of...

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. 11 hours ago 8 views

Is dental hygiene right for me?

I have recently been doing research on dental hygiene because it checks most of the boxed on my list. Making people feel better and working in the healthcare is really important to me, and dental hygiene is just that. I found out that the college I attend has a dual degree program in dental...

#dentist #college #dentistry #dental #dental-hygienist

Georgiana S.’s Avatar
Georgiana S. 13 hours ago 12 views

Marketing Career

Hi, I am a freshman in college at an American University in Paris. I am currently a marketing major and I was wondering what are some steps I could take to better my career? #marketing #college...

#career

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. 2 days ago 55 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. #social-work #career #social #college...

#career-path

Garrett F.’s Avatar
Garrett F. 2 days ago 75 views

When you were a kid what did you want to be when you became an adult?

what did u want to be when you grow up ??? #any #degree #educator #criminal-justice...

Hope M.’s Avatar
Hope M. Mar 28 86 views

How do you find what you want to do?

I am finding I enjoy some of my classes but don't know if they will lead me to a job that I will enjoy. #college...

#career

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Mar 27 52 views

What does a career in Educational Policy entail/look like?

I am majoring in Early Childhood Education in the fall but would like to focus on policy/government aspects. What types of careers work in this area of education? #teaching #education #college #career...

#policy

edwin D.’s Avatar
edwin D. Mar 26 71 views

i dont know what to study

I like to play in the park like to ride bikes l like to be hands on in working helping pepole...

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Mar 24 108 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

Alexia D.’s Avatar
Alexia D. Mar 25 80 views

What kind of career options are out there for people with an interest in math?

I am a college freshman with an interest in math. #math...

Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Mar 24 74 views

I think I want to be a NICU nurse, I'm not for sure yet though. What schooling should I do just in case I change my mind from wanting to be a NICU nurse? Is it better to go to a 4 year college or a 2 year and transfer? What schooling should I look into doing?

I live in a small town in Iowa. Thinking about going to a private college, but the University of Iowa is a great medical school. I still need to go on visits but not sure what I want to do. I love babies and working with kids, #nursing #medicine...

Julianna B.’s Avatar
Julianna B. Mar 24 81 views

What’s the key to becoming successful in life?

I want to be able to be successful and working by the time I get out of college. #school #successful #college...

#advice

nhan P.’s Avatar
nhan P. Mar 24 77 views

My question for the future is to do things that future careers make it difficult to practice?

My name is Nhan, I'm a student from high school. My age is 17 and I play soccers pretty well. I am also an immigrant to the United States. English is my second language so to communicate w. so the fact that I need to learn hard, a lot of English and try is essential so that I can get along...

#student #college

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Mar 23 89 views

What careers should I look into?

For years I have been trying to figure out what career/field I should go into. I have been looking into healthcare, but I decided to consider other fields to make sure that's what I want to do. I am interested in math, science, technology, art, agriculture, and photography. I am also a people...

#math #agriculture #photography #career-counseling #science #career #college #college-major #major #technology #art #job

Erika W.’s Avatar
Erika W. Mar 23 61 views

What is the path to working in diplomacy/international affairs like?

I’m now a college freshman majoring in global studies, which I’m starting to realize is a bit different from the standard international relations degree (my school doesn’t offer this). I’m still interested working in world affairs (dream would be becoming a diplomat or working in an embassy),...

#graduate-school #college #international #diplomat

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 22 92 views

What can I do when my future career probably has nothing to do with my degree?

I am studying Biological sciences but want to become a recruitment consultant instead. Should I declare a minor? #career #science #college #biology...

#career-counseling

James N.’s Avatar
James N. Mar 21 54 views

Would a college education be necessary to work in wildland firefighting?

I have been accepted into Stephen F. Austin University but I'm not sure if I need to spend thousands of dollars on education. #college #college-advice #college-bound #education #firefighting #wildland-firefighting #hot-shot...

#school

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 21 46 views
Ebbie N.’s Avatar
Ebbie N. Mar 21 21 views

As a student studying in Arts related filed, how can I enhancing my chances of getting an internship ?

I am currently a Year 2 student studying at the University of Hong Kong who are looking for an internship. #internship #college...

#arts